Yen or Triss

Yen or Triss

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Yen

Meredith!

Attached: corporate.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

triss but then i regret and reloaded my save and reject triss because i read ahead and saw that yen finds out, and then i stopped playing because the game was too fucking long

I agree

kreya mints, how the fuck is she called? the witch with white hair

Implying

Attached: 56456476586787.jpg (1280x1707, 660K)

yen any day of the week baby

back to fortnite zoom zoom?

I honestly thought she was an elf in the first witcher game cause of all the green

Triss.
Yen is a cunt.

After finishing the trilogy without reading the books i choose Triss.

After reading all the books (finished 3 months ago) and I now know the relationship Yen and Geralt had..

I still choose Triss

Absolutely based

Attached: Trissfueyes2.jpg (1048x1080, 202K)

>waifu
Triss
>nigger gangbang or horse fucking
Yen

Leno

Shani

Cirilla

Attached: 1533595467203.jpg (1436x1440, 1.71M)

Never Tris, the absolute evil of this woman and I am surprised Yennefer can be in the same room with her. Geralt thinks with his cock half the time and really doesn't know the true depths of her deception and lives, her attempts to ruin everything he loves.

both ya dingus

I am legitimately having trouble getting that far. I've installed the game four or five times now and each time I sink in a solid 40-50 hours before eventually getting bored. I still don't think I'm anywhere near the end of the game.

they look like they fuck horses.

Attached: girl (male).png (944x758, 1.03M)

Based, I would post my favourite webm where Ciri blows Geralt while Yen plays with her pussy making her feet curl up. But this is a sfw board.

The canon girl (Yennefer)
FPBP

do you have B&W and hearts of stone? just get to the recommended level and do those, they're crazy fun.

There are no horses in that vid user

Triss is best girl
Yennefer isn't even white