If some of you don’t mind playing on console, Cyberpunk is preordering on Amazon with a discount. Prime isnt needed...

If some of you don’t mind playing on console, Cyberpunk is preordering on Amazon with a discount. Prime isnt needed. No clue if PS4 is discounted also, not going to bother looking for an inferior console.

Attached: 0DE4AF27-3A30-41B1-84EB-693D612193B9.jpg (2048x1536, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/cyberpunk-2077-gog-pc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill

>not going to bother looking for an inferior console.
but you already posted the xbone version

>hurr durr any game buying talk is shilling
This is what you sound like. Fuck off.

>cyberpunk
>on console
That will be a miserable experience, the only way you'll get even 30 fps is if you shill out for the upgraded pro or X versions and at that point just buy a fucking PC. I can't wait to see how the base xbone handles this game, it's going to be a disaster worth watching.

Attached: Dqciza9U4AE_nli.jpg (700x700, 75K)

You too poor to own a good PC? The BoneX can’t even run Witcher 3 to the same level a PC could r years ago, it’s laughable you’d call he PS4 inferior when both are fucking potatos that won’t be able to run the game for shit

Well, yeah. If you have the pro or one x, then maybe its worth it. I wouldnt fucking bother using the base consoles for anything at this point.

I bet you they'll re-release the game on PS5/Xbone Scarlet anyways to make people double dip

This thread got faggy real fuckin quick

cdkeys.com/pc/games/cyberpunk-2077-gog-pc

link for non consolefags

Attached: 1552177359621.jpg (900x900, 57K)

This game will perform as well on Xbone as ARK performs on the switch.

Honestly waiting to build a PC when I don’t have to worry about my kd trashing it. I can wait.

>playing fps on a console

>clueless op thinks he's on reddit

>60cad
might as well just get red dead 2 instead.

I bet this game will look tasty on the XBONE X. They really went out of their way adding Xhancements to Witcher 3.

Guess what faggot? People play games on different machines. Quit waggling your fucking tongue about how PC is the be-all, end-all option to play games.

And those people? Albert Plebstein

Quit being so terrified of trannies. Just ignore them like everyone else

I don't play western AAA trash like some drone, so i'll pass

>You: The Mega Beta fag:

>op goes out of his way to let you fags know about a sale on a game half of you will probably buy
>gets shit on
Never change, Yea Forums

Says the poorfag console pleb chasing amazon sales for games on a dead console

If by tasty you means 20 frames per second due using sub pentium 2 CPUs, then you're correct.

KYS OP u faggot

Learn to shit in a fucking toilet Pajeet

(You)

Still won't reach 60fps

Pro is barely better than the base PS4, so it won't even make a difference

Says the PC masterfag that thinks his machine is the only way to game. Boy, you must be pretty pathetic. I mean, you ARE on Yea Forums

>an extra 200$ for an approximate 0% performance increase

frankly feel bad for retards who dropped half a grand on the pro when the base console is literally $200

Thats because Sony is trash

Says the PC fag who spends more money buying parts for his SUPERDUPER PC to chase that 120fps burnout than I do having great fun on a console with actual friends. Pathetic

PS4 one isn’t discounted anymore. Only xbox.

>inferior console
>Selling poorly on Xbox because only one guy pre-ordered
>That one guy is (You)

>Oh no, better make myself feel better about spending $3k on a PC: The Post.

>inferior
>selling poorly
Its like you think contrarian Yea Forums shitposters are the only ones that buy games.

>preordering games
That's gonna be a big ol' yikeserino from me, daddy-o.

Attached: 8d4.jpg (601x601, 121K)

>western

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

Aren’t you?

>shilling your shit scam site
I buy only directly from GOG.

I never said I wasn’t pathetic, but at least I hide my powerlevel

Look, you fucking autists can bitch and moan if you want, but who the fuck cares about what console it gets played on? Its a goddamn singleplayer game. Who cares what it gets played on. Go play it on your fucking MacGuyvered samsung fridge for all anyone should care. OP is showing somewhere to save some shekels and everybody loeses their shit about it not being their favorite machine. Either hide your fucking powerlevel or neck yourselves.

>consoles
lmao

>Giving a shit about what you play on
lmao

>hide your fucking powerlevel
>on Yea Forums
LMAO

>laughing when someone calls you an abject retard for using a DRMgoybox is totally not a defense mechanism, I swear
lmao

>xbone
Kek

Why the FUCK is CDPR releasing this on the PS4/Bone instead of waiting for next gen hardware so the game can actually have a chance at being something revolutionary?

It will either be horribly bad technologically or severely downgraded for consoles, hoping for the latter but it's probably the former.

I refuse to play this game. What now faggot? I'll pirate it but not play it. I'll seed it too.

I can see it already:
>Some fag walks on stage with a phone (film crew following)
>He stops by the game director, who narrates the experience
>On the big screen, a minor e-celeb is watching from his faux-soundproofed studio in a much too zoomed in view, commenting
>[Captions] "and as you can see, I tune into my game"
>>"That's the term?"
>"Work in progress, I turn on my phone, and there it is. Cyberpunk 2077 in all its glory"
>"Now you can enjoy Night City in the actual night, on your phone in bed, or wherever you are"
>>"On the toilet?"
>"On the toilet, on the TV, anywhere really."
>>"Wow, Google Stadia™ seems amazing"
>"That's why, took the words right out of my mouth, exactly."
>>"Versatility."
>"Versatility, and useability, remember, it's not just about the fun of playing, but also to deliver that experience to the most people at once."
>"Okay, so you see, with Google Stadia, you can have the best of both worlds -"
>Director waffles on for another couple of rounds of marketinging bull
>Minor e-celeb says nothing, and is looking down
>"Right, minor e-celeb?"
>>"Sure, let me just pause my full-fledged PC gaming experience that I've been experiencing directly through my phone thanks to Google Stadia™."
>Minor e-celeb holds his phone up, showing off Cyberpunk 2077 - he has just gotten a sick new achievement
>"Oh, I see you're busy enjoying the smooth gameplay delivered only by the latest hardware streamed directly to your device of choice."
>Director pulls phone out of his pocket, it's the newest Samsung
>"Let me join you instantly and seamlessly through Google Stadia™. Thanks to WiFi 6™ courtesy of our friends over at Cisco, I have a solid connection right here on stage."
>Director walks out staring at his phone, lights slowly dim

Thats fine also. i just happen to be somewhere that they throw the fucking book at you if you start torrenting shit that is “illegal”