Swarm! It's a big one team!

Swarm! It's a big one team!

Attached: 250px-Mission_control_portrait.png (250x250, 70K)

Rock and stone to the bone.

Bump

what's the best class and why is it gunner?

What's your favourite class and weapon?

>if you don't get to the rocket in 5 minutes the company is leaving you to die a horrible death underground
th-thanks for the heads up

Engeneer for me. Really comfy when you're playing only with a scout

Driller
Tie between Cryo Cannon and the Warthog

What do you think about the buffs for the Minigun?

I like scout
I like grappling hooks

Look out team, we've got some FX processors incoming and we're too cheap to integrate the library that fixes the microstutter problem.
Make sure you tell them to buy new systems!

Driller and it's a tie between the flamethrower and the engie's grenade launcher.

Are you guys hyped for the upcoming deep dives system?

Driller
Subata 120

It is hugely underestimated.

The subata was my most hated weapon. But after some upgrades she's godlike

>TFW every update is filled with such cool shit but the performance gets more taxing on my computer
>Had 60+fps in the lobby, post explosive update I can barely muster 24
Damnit dudes, I don't have money for new computer parts.

Attached: 1560898764320.png (1279x566, 683K)

My brother, you saw the light.

So what's your favorite setup to kill dreadnoughts?

My friend and I always go gunner (minigun, magnum, sticky) and digger (cryo, laser, axe). I place a C4 near it's spawn, we stand at each end of the room and the gunner break the egg. I blow up his ass then it depends on who he aggros. If he's on me, I kite him while freezing him and the gunner just unload on his ass. If he aggros the gunner, he'll wait for it to get close then use a shield so the dumbass just stares him down. I throw some axes to take care of the armor if there's any left then just shoot him with my laser gun until I overheat and switch to freezing him until his next action. We can duo hasard 5 no shields just fine like that.

What do you think about the plasma charger when you load up the shot. Imo the bouncing shots are do more damage than the charged shot.

Not that user but without the bouncing shot the range is so small imo. Also the charge shot sucks, it never does anything good. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

And why is there barely any discussion on /v /for this awesome game?

The last upgrade that gives the charge ball a damage field is fucking incredible, it carves through hordes like butter and is decent against big targets.

But isn't the flame thrower better for hordes?

Bump