*is the worst fight in the game in front of you*

*is the worst fight in the game in front of you*

Attached: Caedeus.png (856x853, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: breb.png (600x300, 188K)

Underwater combat really sorted the adaptable hunters from the diehard 1 weapon main fags.
dude just use lance lmao

I still found him intimidating when swimming towards me. Barely shaved off his beard before he escaped so he left an impression on me. Something about big sea monsters in gaming is always nerve wracking but interesting, like a large deep section with a monster resting on the bottom you can just barely see.

Attached: 1391741567410.jpg (600x467, 186K)

that's not Zorah
Caedeus at least has atmosphere and music going for it, Zorah is just waiting around for 15 minutes because you can't do shit after breaking its back rocks, not to mention that garbage story mission that forces you to wait after doing everything you can

Zorah Magdaros is worse. I don’t know how they could make a monster look so cool and also be such a fucking chore to fight

I don't know, Zorah is better by virtue of not being underwater and having more artillery to use

AHEM

Attached: 120409109494.png (778x670, 571K)

>filtered by underwater combat
everytime
also you can't use the artillery on him until the fight is halfway over or you're playing multi/kill yourself to get to the midway camp, where with caedeus you can always just hit him to death on top of having the option to use artillery instead of that being the only option to take him down

10/10 aesthetic though

Attached: Image00191.jpg (1742x1246, 547K)

nothing wrong with being filtered by an actually bad mechanic

lao is worse

This, there's also actual reasons people would want to fight Ceadeus/Goldbread like his armor

There's probably zero good reasons to fight Zorah/AT Zorah aside from the main quest

How did it take so long for someone to mention the worst fight in the game?

The armor fucking rocks

I feel like the only person who enjoyed Tri's underwater combat. Maybe because that's where I started with the series. I didn't have any basis.

>There's probably zero good reasons to fight Zorah/AT Zorah aside from the main quest
Handicraft charm needs a gem. Of course, that's what gold prints are for. It can also be a really easy armor set to get early in high rank if you suck.

*never touches the ground*

Attached: SilverRathalos.jpg (485x512, 37K)

Lao, Shen and Zorah are objectively worse than Ceadeus. I'd even throw Xeno in with them.

>gets remade for GU
>somehow becomes worse

I'd imagine most MH fans these days are worldbabs who only know about earlier games from hearsay

Listen to grandpa kids, these two shits make zorah look like a thrill ride

Attached: worst.jpg (2102x1009, 997K)

A lot of people liked water. Only the the extraordinarily vocal shitters hated it because the refused to adapt.

>swimming will never return
Thanks casualfag

citation needed, fucker

no point in adapting to something that was poorly implemented so it can become a bad feature for the next games. thats how games work, when something is bad you have to let the developers know its bad so they don't do it again and ruin everything

Not that bad because his wings are like butter. One GS charge stuns him.

Zorah gunlance is the highest level long shell option last I checked, so if you want to use long shelling you need a gem for that.

>no point in adapting to something that was poorly implemented
Exhibit A

Attached: 1460010172898.png (328x408, 46K)

I played through FU while waiting for world for PC.
People don't actually think 2nd gen was any good right?

Ceadeus had a god tier soundtrack and amazing atmosphere. That alone makes it a lot better than most of the larger monsters.

He's got the only good looking CB in the game. That's something, I guess.

I like caedeus and like underwater combat

Anubis is fucking trash compare to the original, hate how it's the g rank variant

Attached: 1550731443836.png (559x566, 612K)

Fuck you nigger I beat the whole game using DB only.

DBing regular Lagriacus sucked ass but it made me better.

It makes no sense either, since nothing in Ceadeus' design even suggests an egyptian theme.

I like Wroggi's armor because cowboys are neat.

Water was cool. I hope they bring it back along with mounting and stances in MH5.

Lunar Abyss is the best song in the series fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y

Attached: 1430708098998.jpg (640x480, 60K)

user you're using your data turn it off

And it was still great, fuck off Tri is peak MH.

I think the anubis set is neat, but the original is better