billboard.com/charts/hot-100
clips.twitch.tv/HeadstrongBraveHorseLeeroyJenkins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like Lol has more players than Dota despite being the inferior game

Riot/Tencent have a stake in Twitch
LoL has a bigger playerbase to tap into because of Riotdrones
Dota players only play Dota

deal with it

also shill streamers, Riot/Tencent actually incentivizes and contracts streamers for promotional/paid advertising. Valve doesn't hire streamers like other companies do.

billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Attached: file.png (1029x414, 219K)

Epic version is better

>*breathes out*

*breathes in*

I tried it and I don't see the appeal, how do you win, you try to get the units with the matching attributes? I also never understood mobas

>play Underlords on my phone while queuing for TFT
win-win mate

IF YA ICED UP

>Private company does what it takes to stay relevant and make more profit.
Sounds about right to me

man chinks have some shit taste

*Breathes out*

I don't even know what either of these games are

Mobile tier trash.
Don't bother.

technically riot's is pc only but yeah, both mobile trash

>over 9000
Holy mother of cringe. No surprise people started doing walk-out strikes at Riot Games.

blame Valve

>Riot/Tencent actually incentivizes and contracts streamers for promotional/paid advertising.
interesting, not hard to believe though

Epics version is irrelevant just like their store LMAO

There are like twitch deals where big streamers get paid thousands to stream League for an hour.
And this past week Riot gave like special streamer access to their PBE servers even to streamers who just made a league account for TFT.

At the end of the day it's just good marketing. Nothing wrong with it, the only time I legitimately got mad at Riot was when both Pendragon and Riot Lyte were still a thing.

Its Twitch bounties, Riot has done them a bunch in the last half year. Tons of streamers play League for 1-2 hours everytime they get a bounty and then just stop again.

I think the special accounts to bypass the queue also help promote the game. TFT will always be more popular than Underlords just like League to Dota.

mobile games are reaching the level of playstation 1 games but with the homosexual microtransactions, is everyone saying old games are shit lmao.

Totally agree but the paradox of this is fucking hilarious

how come there are no #ads though? I even know when Krippigan made an LoL video it was advertising like how he played Apex Legends.

>I think the special accounts to bypass the queue also help promote the game

also the matchmaking is fixed in League to make you play more also, it's to long to explain

Is like a deck building game where you draft pieces from a pool and watch then fight each other

Because they're technically not being paid, just given special priveledges

I'm pretty sure it's because no one picks the bounty up. It's just there as a bonus.
I mean like even if those didn't exist League's streaming presence is fucking massive and even better than Fortnite's because it's not tied to super mega streamers like Ninja.
clips.twitch.tv/HeadstrongBraveHorseLeeroyJenkins

It's moments like these, where TFT tops viewing charts, that people forget that League WAS Fortnite before Fortnite was a thing.

Attached: 1561297496243.png (1029x414, 184K)

Have sex

Have shopping cart

>not hard to believe
they literally and directly pay people to stream the game and play in their shitty "pro" events