SOUL

SOUL
SOULLESS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1615, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAF7sIH5UNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both of them are okay.

Attached: 1441710813983.png (506x586, 218K)

I MISS OLD UI SO MUCH I QUIT DOTA AFTER REBORN

oi vey mortimer look at all that adspace!

I don't understand valve. They're aiming for the chink marker (china), but yet refuse to add more cute girls to the game. Instead they add ugly ass monsters I do love the voicelines though

Based

I want to smooch Slark!

Attached: Skeleton_King_icon[1].png (256x144, 82K)

soulless
soulless

Attached: file.png (724x619, 282K)

SOUL OVERLOAD

Attached: 6dsS5hn.jpg (1366x768, 390K)

Bo are shit. League is where it's at.

Bottom HUD is objectivelly superior
>Shows more of the screen
>Isn't plagued by unnecessarily big icons
>Still shows all information you need

LoL looks like a cheap cell phone game

The stuff dreams are made of.
When did this happen? Haven't played DOTA2 for a while.

how long is a while? reborn was released around 2015

Jun 17th, 2015

Blame redditors crying that they lose games because they couldn't see a hero under the UI rocks.

I miss when blizzard had soul bros
I want to go back

The UI blocking half the screen was always a [literal] massive issue, it's much better now

rip boner lord

are custom huds a thing now? i remember it still not being usable when new interface was released

Source 2 Dota looks like shit

New bad
Old good

I kinda prefer the bottom.

Holeing up one entire third of the screen with UI guff was one of the biggest problems DOTA ever had.
I'm less hip on a lot of the other changes they've made, but that one's perfectly fine.

What am I looking at then? The bottom UI bar is still present. There's less details in the bottom pic, but I don't see anything else.

Do you really want to go back to pre 7.0?
People act nostalgic for it but the game wasn't THAT much different

No, your autistic brain couldnt handle change and autistically uninstalled like most shitters on Yea Forums
Dota is in a really good spot balance wise right now and Ti is gonna break record numbers AGAIN

thats literally it. this thread is just shitposting

I think UI changes like that are fine, but they never found a good way to implement those old HUD skins into the new UI

Now I truly prefer that old cartoony look of League of Legends over their visual update like 5 years ago. It reminds me of that ugly Diablo 3 artstyle now

>lanes actually had uphill
I want to go back.

They still do, what the fuck are you talking about

The move to source 2 made the game run worse so they had to turn down the graphics so the bugmen and slavs could play
Literally everything wrong with DOTA 2 is caused by the bugmen and slavs.
I'm still fucking angry about my boner king

Just in mid where it always was

>clone of a wc3 custom map
>soul

Pick one

Attached: Warcraft_III_Reforged_Gameplay_1.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

0/10

Source 2 made it run better
It's running worse because Dota keeps adding more graphically intensive cosmetics with many particles and ambient effects - or just some fuckery like MK ult which spawns a dozen copies of him at once.

Blizzard removed SK.

Retard
>There are six different height levels that have gameplay relevance:
>River
>Lowground (mid lanes)
>Highground (base, side lanes)
>Elevated (fountain / few cliffs)
>Cliffs (most other cliffs)
>Valley (side lane tinker ward spots)
>One height level can be connected to another by a stair (passable) or a cliff (obstructed).
>If an attack projectile is released, the uphill miss Evasion is calculated depending on where the two units are standing on the impact time

A Chinese tablet game. How low Blizzard has fallen.

The only low/high in lanes now is mid river and base you retard
Look at the top of OP's pic, nothing like that in the actual lanes exists anymore

yeah and? it was a good balance decision to remove that high ground
>team that's turtled in base can't break out
>if you want to chase the enemy for a decisive counter fight you have to go up YOUR LANE high ground giving them an advantage

Am I the only one that notices DOTA2 is fucking bland and repetitive as watching paint dry?

Barely any buttons are involved and barely any good stuff happening. LoL at least has action. Shit action, but it does have it. I miss HoN so much.

>clone
>when dota 2 is the direct sequel by the man who owns the rights to the game
Keep coping, Guinsoo.

Looks better imo

Attached: aspect ratio.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

bait

Attached: 1442427657344.png (797x671, 256K)

The only thing I miss about old skeleton king were the bone puns.
Other than that SK had some of the least recorded lines (and so the most repeats) while WK has like 3 times as much.
Ironically he actually has an army of skeletons now

>50 minutes firstblood

new one looks good, as long as it's toggleable i dont see the problem
unironically soul
that's some alpha footage right

Unironically the most entertaining MOBA for me to watch is HotS.

People give it shit for the team exp and focus on teamfights, but it leads to creative and stupid hero designs like Abathur, Cho'Gall and The Lost Vikings. Plus you're out of your fucking mind if you think 15 minutes of laning and trying to feed your carry is more entertaining than teamfights.

That's not what we're arguing user, you said it was still there and it isn't
Don't move the goalposts

youtube.com/watch?v=WAF7sIH5UNM

retard Im not even the same user

>you're the retard for not magically knowing I'm a different person who butted into your conversation on an anonymous imageboard
I'll take "projecting" for 500 Alex

Now the map is just 4 plateaus. The jungle is fucking shitty now.

>Less visibility SOUL
>More visibility SOULLESS

as a casual singeplayer, I prefer the top one. As a ASSFAGGOT I prefer the bottom one

>based Valve forced shitters out of the afk jungle mechanic and now only people that know how to farm efficiently can effectively use it

Based af.
7.00 had murdered the game.
Someone needs to port 6.85 (last dota 1 patch) into dota 2 so we can finally go home.

DOTA 2 is great atm. You can always play the warcraft mod, no one is stopping your autistic ass.

>dota-clone vs dota-clone
>dude one has soul and one doesn't!