Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1501944518739.jpg (951x707, 118K)

Both of them for being born with autism. But Chibi was slightly more wrong.

Who cares anymore this shit was 5 years ago.

Chibi for being an awkward, annoying cunt. Caveman was perfectly justified asking him to be quiet

what happened

is this another one of those empty speed run things

>Caveman was perfectly justified asking him to be quiet
He didnt ask anything. He told Chibi to stop talking. He was rude and inconsiderate.

Fuck off redditor

holy shit, why does time go so fast

>I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

Sounds like asking to me, not demanding, but insinuating he wants him to shutup, the same as acting

Threadly reminder that chibi is a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Attached: chibi - ron died for this.png (862x179, 46K)

That's actually really sad.

i don't like hearing that and if you honestly believe ron is a hero you would respect his sacrifice by not fucking with his little brother you sack of shit.

fuck off chibi

Chibi needed to know when to chill. Its ok to commentate to avoid dead air but he wasnt doing it right

It was Chibi and if you say it wasn't Chibi then you are the Chibi in your social circle.
Also reminder that Chibi had already been on the couch doing this same shit for several runs before Caveman even got up there, and Chibi was yelling and jumping around during the Bubsy run ignoring the runner's request for people to be quiet so he could concentrate.

comfy TRAG with Caveman on wednesday boys

Nah, it's still rude. A normal person with a sense of empathy would frame it as, "I really need to concentrate here, let's be quiet for a bit".

>"I really need to concentrate here, let's be quiet for a bit".
see
>Chibi was yelling and jumping around during the Bubsy run ignoring the runner's request for people to be quiet so he could concentrate.

The autist.

i dont know the story for his and i dont care turn this into a cyberpunk thread so its interesting

You have to specify which

The guy that got busted cheating a speedrun