Nintendo direct 8.29.19

Hello! First of all I wanted to make it clear that English is not my first language. Anyway, I finally collect all the information I knew for sure. I know that you do not believe in me now, but please come back after the next Nintendo Direct date is announced on 8/29/19.

information:

> Ireburn became the main skin of the hero began as Erdrick and then Square suggested it.
> Slime appears in the down D-Pad of the hero.
> Metroid prime trilogy has been ported for a long time, but Nintendo is waiting.
> Recently, Sakurai Massahiro has been exposed to mental pain, and his personal doctor said to him that he may have cancer. This information was leaked through his personal diary, and the picture was taken and translated. The information reached the very kind smash team for him. I do not know if Sakurai Massahiro knows that this information is open to the public.
> Minecraft Dungeons is not the only Minecraft spin-off in progress.
> Start with King K Rool directly in a darkly lit room. From there, blue light sprouts slowly and white bone is thrown to King K. The camera pans while showing "Sans has bones to choose !!!" on Sans. It cuts into gameplay.
> Papyrus is down D-Pad very similar to Joker and Hero.
> Pikmon 4 has recently restart development (during last year), but that will come with Pikmin 3 and the "something" associated with it will happen at the direct.
> Despite the claims of Platinum, the Wonderful 101 port has been working for some time-according to my source at Platinum
> Golden Sun remastered the collection with all three games, and the 2020 switch will be announced at the direct.
> Hat-in-time port with using dlc on the same day has direct.
> Terraria coming? I have never played a game. Do not have a console.

This is all the information I have now. I will be back when I am have more information. Thank you.

I made new Twitter for leak @throwaway1992.

Attached: 156124733260138317.gif (400x388, 397K)

i believe it

No

>ANOTHER CG trailer starring K.Rool

Are you an autist or are you an autist pretending to be more autistic than you really are?

>Sakurai Massahiro has been exposed to mental pain, and his personal doctor said to him that he may have cancer.

That's what you get for messing with Team CHADana Dee motherfucker.

Attached: Smash Bros Poll ending.png (2160x1215, 3.85M)

Where the fuck was the Direct info?

I can't believe Undertale gave Sakurai cancer

>467713442
>hatgoombafags wishing death upon the man who owns the brand
Degenerates, the lot of you.

Attached: disgusted albert.png (624x423, 269K)

Kek

Attached: Yellow Power.jpg (1068x1080, 70K)

I can't even tell if this is a shitpost or not anymore, leakfaggotry has gotten this bad over the years.

Attached: R5TEYHGJ.jpg (480x623, 28K)

I love these fake leaks

5 more months of this bullshit. I hope fake leakers get cancer.

>fake leaks now involve devs personal health leaks
You didn’t even say the release date of the Hero. And it better not be that fucking late for him to be released, that would be ridiculous.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIEWTIFUL JOE HD COLLECTION AND VIEWTIFUL JOE 3

Why role play like this?

They wouldn't retcon a trailer.
Slime is a taunt.
A direct wouldn't be talking about Sakurai's illness.
If minecraft had anything new to talk about microsoft would be the first to say it not nintendo
highly doubt that Sans news since you could only describe a single attack.
Hat in time is already on switch.
All of this is easily defined bullshit.

Hay guys i have some informasion abowt What nintendo is going to tell everyone about in nitendo direct

-new Super Smash bros game
More ssb dlc
New mario
New zeld
>New animal crossing warioware cross over with link in it
-donky kong is new person with bananas and donkey kong (different than danky kang)
pokemon is gettin new game
>kirby mmo on Steam
-new racing game ssb gameplay with trailer (donkey kong)
minecraft 2 for only switch and nothing else

thats all the info i can giv i dont wanna lose my jop but just trust me its going to be really cool maybe even the best

Attached: 92536A31-B4F7-4CCB-BFAD-65A8E5FF21E8.jpg (480x360, 10K)

You actually made the twitter account so here’s a (you) for effort

a hat in time is already on switch retard

>no big maring
I fucking new it was cancelled

IREBURN IS NOT HIS NAME, WHERE THE FUCK DID PEOPLE GET THIS SHIT

gas yourself, you're not a true hatgoombafag

Attached: DWbehvDUQAE7gfK.jpg (347x277, 15K)

Sakurai has been thinning out in recent years, which is uncommon even for someone of his body type.

>I have never played a game.
It shows

>Sans
That would be great.

Bandana Waddle Dee?
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!
OH YOU BEST BE PULLIN' MY LEG!!!
Listen here, short stuff! Ain't NOBODY gonna want to play as no minion when you got the king of Dream Land right here! Now you waddle on over to the corner with all them other never-evers while the big boys duke it out in the spotlight! YA GOT THAT, HALF PINT?!?!
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEEEEHH!!

Attached: 1545331628949.jpg (500x500, 63K)

I'm gay btw if that matters

Idk man you didn’t tell me you were gonna cut to the chase or to take the post with a grain of salt, so I’m not buying it.

God I come to this shit hole too much!

don't ask how i got this picture. i barely escaped with my life

Attached: maring.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

How did you get this picture?