Faggot

faggot

Attached: 1554520025774.png (378x320, 306K)

what's his endgame?

>developed his own game
>did all the music
>only help he had was with some of the art
>self made millionaire
>trying to upscale and run a team for the sequel he's developing

yeah what a 'faggot'

Sneed!

t. hussie

Attached: large.jpg (347x347, 49K)

no correlation

user you misinterpret.
Toby Fox is calling YOU the faggot.

what game did he create?
imho he does look fagg

Yeah well let's if he could have found success if his politics had been right wing.

Any person here could have done what he done if only they so little integrity that they conform to the leftist party line

Let's not forget that he's playing 54D chess with us.
There's so many details about both Undertale and Deltarune that are clearly intentional. For example, the six souls correspond to the six weapons you pick up throughout Undertale, as well as the six virtues the Snowdin ball game rewards. He thought of this ALL BY HIMSELF. Dude's a genius.

>Any person here could have done what he done if only
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck you toby

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Attached: andrew is that you.jpg (1000x750, 101K)

All of the art. He can't draw for shit. Not that I'm faulting him for that, I can't either. But he obviously had no hand on anything in the final game artwise but this Gaster follower. Also, someone helped out with the Flowey fight. I remember that because the dude commentated a GDQ run and was annoying as fuck.

Attached: Spr_g_follower_3_0.png (34x40, 544)

Based.

post your game

oh undertale that fagg little game. yeah hes a fagg and everyone that likes that game. same faggs that like anime

in english please

>developed his own game
it's barely a stepup from RPG Maker
>did all the music
rearranged some NES and SNES and nintendo music
you mean all of it?

hiveswap

doesnt make him not a millionaire tho

Notch.

>dude you didn't make a game... you didn't even develop your own engine!

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Adventures, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: toby fox.png (540x720, 853K)

the fact that you think a game having a message of empathy and pacifism is "leftist" says a lot about you.

So does this guy have a team yet

Toby? Toby Fox? Is that you?

Toby, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Toby Fox. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Toby, being that you're about 27 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Undertale, Toby Fox, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Toby, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years,Toby, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Hiveswap Act 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: cff.jpg (270x200, 28K)

no sure, but that doesnt mean I think Justin Bieber is worthy of praise for his creatuve output.

The fuck is up with the captcha this week?

Notch made billions off of a shitty game, what are you talking about? Notch wouldn't let Toby Fox carry his luggage, even though he more than deserves it.