Yikes...Nintendo needs to step up their game if there's only 4 good games coming out in their line up

Yikes...Nintendo needs to step up their game if there's only 4 good games coming out in their line up..

Attached: IPUSHMYFINGERSINTOMYAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1020x2047, 1.24M)

Where's 3 houses?

>3 rehashes and a literally who game

>blocked

Attached: kamiya.jpg (600x803, 45K)

Astral Chain is not a good game.

You must be from COPEnhagen

have you played it?

Fair enough, but what does the competition have exactly?

Fun games and an extensive library of third-parties that Nintendo lacks due to their inferior hardware.

no but i want it and don't have a switch so i'm going to shit on it

I mean coming out.

Absolutely nothing LMAO

Attached: 433412i0C88C99AF8D65F03.png (633x900, 140K)

you already know the answer user

This. 3H actually looks like a good game (in terms of gameplay and storytelling). It's gonna be one of Ninty's biggest launches in 2019.

Attached: zoomboy.gif (200x200, 91K)

oh. well. not much. we're all pretty much fucked.

time to dust off some 90s games

Good bait OP but this is missing games and the direct said there are more announcements coming closer to their actual release. Idk if you noticed but a handful of outliers aside Nintendo is trending away from announcing shit too far ahead of a release.

>b-but they're going t-to announce more games!!
user I am too jaded of a nintendo fan to expect anything at this point

I don't want animal crossing. I don't want Fire emblem. Jesus fucking christ where are the games

Then what are the fucking games that you want you fuck?

>god where are the games!
>not these ones l o l
Nintendo fan

>new IP
>Metroid
>F-Zero
>Starfox

Honestly I'd even take a Skyward Sword/Twilight Princess port over the crap we've gotten. My switch is dusty as fuck.

Games you don't want are still games you stupid fuck. They literally said more announcements are coming, BOTW2 got an early announcement as a case-in-point.

>not these ones
you can't really blame him when Animal Crossing is for women and Fire Emblem has been shit since awakening by catering to the waifu audience and dumbing everything down even more than it already was. GBA FE's were better.

Attached: 1561246657477.jpg (517x440, 72K)

>No Pokemon

Attached: 1542292744193.png (333x337, 168K)

Metroid is coming.
Every starfox but one is shit
F-Zero is dead, how long are you going to be in Stage 1 dude.

This.

The last game I got was Captain Toad because I'm so starved for actual games. Tbh most of my Switch library is ports. The only """new""" games are Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, and Smash Ultimate.

Dragon quest xi and pokemon are the only reasons I'm buying a console later this year

>games you don't want are still games
They may as well not exist to me. Why should I count them?

Pokemon looks like shit. They had to start over on Metroid Prime 4 development because they're incompetent hacks too.

Why should I care about BotW2 when it looks like its the same with more story?

>every starfox but one is shit
Wrong. StarFox 64 is better than SNES.

>F-Zero is dead
It shouldn't be. At the very least they should port GX and give it an HD touch up.

>leaving out Dragon Quest XI S, Rune Factory 4 S and Three houses
Fuck off, console warrior scum.

>buying pokemon

look at this fag

I can understand that you don't follow everything but let me explain that the new FE is not doing the waifu route.

>two ports and waifu emblem: harry potter fujoshi edition

Attached: 1561030400696.png (500x509, 184K)

Yeah it's going the Harry Potter route.

Fuck off.

really now? Coulda fooled me. The main characters all look like fujoshi bait

How many first parties does Sony and Microsoft have coming out?

t. PCfag with mild interest but no real dog in the fight

This
OP gargles cocks

>Switch Skyward Sword port
It's pretty baffling that they haven't done this. I bet the joycons would make it so the motion controls aren't shit.

Leave it to Nintendo to just sit on good ideas. I bet they've toyed around with the idea.

I really wish I didn’t have to read through ALL his posts just to ask a question.
I honestly don’t wanna get blocked, so I feel like the only way to talk to this guy is to also post fan art while doing so.

catherine, judgement, persona 5 royale for sony, and I honestly have no idea what xbox is released

Attached: 1560819211015.jpg (598x1200, 123K)

Astral chain is a new ip you mong

>I don't now shit so I'll just say shit just to sound like I do

That's because the artist is a fujo artist.

>Pokemon AND Fire Emblem

Come on user, have some standards.

Fair enough i guess

Attached: giphy.gif (245x230, 879K)

>nu-Fire Emblem
>good

FE looks good(not visually but gameplay wise=, pokemon however is shit.

I do, that’s why I didn’t buy a PS4.

uh, that's exactly what those are. two ports and a fujoshi fire emblem

yeah and its the only game i'm really interested in, but its more of a "wins by default" sort of thing than anything else.

Attached: 1561114515497.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

I fucked a girl wearing a "Fujoshi" necklace recently.

This made me laugh a whole fuckload, user.

But those are all kiddie bing bing wahoo 1up games for literal children.

Only 2 of them. how is Astral China bing bing?

small world. my current gf is a fujoshi.

>Fujoshi
>No gay shit with anyone so far
>Numerous titty monsters that are the same or put camilla to shame

Attached: image0.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Microsoft has Halo and Gears coming between now and next year unless some delay happen. They also brought so many studios that I think we can consider games from these people first party. There's nothing too relevant, however.
Sony I honest to god have no idea. Is TLOU2 out already? I think they might have given up on first party stuff.

>China
Chain damn it

well since you seem to be looking forward to a game such as sword and shield, I doubt you'd enjoy or be able to appreciate the likes of bloodborne or yakuza

You're not wrong, but look at the art for the boys. Most of the male characters look like literal cocksuckers.

>astral chain
>daemon x machina

Those are new IPs. And there's a MercurySteam developed 2D Metroid and Prime 4 coming. F-Zero has been dead for 15 years. Starfox was never good.

Maybe you should sell your Switch if Mario Maker, Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Marvel UAE3, Animal Crossing or Fire Emblem don't appeal to you.

fire emblem hasnt been good since the wii dude

Is she hyped for FE? This girl is.

I like Fire Emblem Awakening and Three Houses will still probably satisfy my urge to move little dudes around on a grid

branch out. there's more to gaming the Switch first party titles.

why are people confusing otomeshit with fujoshit.

>Starfox was never good
SNES and 64 were good. Command was alright. This "starfox was never good" meme on this board is pretty hilarious. Everyone that says it instantly shows they have bad taste.

Daemon X Machina looks cool but I don't know if it plays well. Looking cool and playing well are often completely different things these days. I commend you for showing just how much of a chip on your shoulder you have though user. Seriously good show.

>Starfox was never good
Starfox 64 is fucking fantastic, dude.

because they're basically the same thing. my gf loves otomeshit.

yeah she is. beyond excited. meanwhile I'm over here grumpy as fuck because nintendo won't make a new F-Zero or just remaster GX. I'm happy for her but really wish nintendo would throw me a bone too.

>telliuskeks

Attached: chadbirgin.png (600x536, 253K)

SNES starfox is fucking garbage. Maybe you should try playing it again. 64 is the only thing close to a good game and that's also dated as fuck.

Why would anyone buy third-party games on the switch when other platforms already get better versions? Especially PC.

>two rereleases
fuck off with this Gamefreak-tier shit.

>SNES Starfox is garbage
It really isn't. I recently played it in retroarch with the CPU speed up so it was 60fps and it was fun as fuck.

>Starfox 64 is dated.
I played it for the first time 2 years ago, and couldn't put it down till I did every possible route. Get some fucking taste my dude.

Imagine being over thirteen and owning a switch lmao

Yeah Starfox 64 has great replay value as well as being fun as fuck.

If you have to mod the game to make it playable then I don't know what to say to you. Sounds like your nostalgia is making you delusional.

I'd rather play a game like Luigi's Mansion with its adventure and puzzle solving than another game like Zero. If the only games you care about are old franchises like Star Fox or F-Zero that haven't been relevant in a while then maybe stick with old consoles.

>because they're basically the same thing
I dare you to say that on Yea Forums.

>FE has never been filled with bishonens

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 60K)

Yeah you might as well dust off your snes now

Personally I want the 3DS port on Switch so I can use an actual controller

Imagine being an adult and discussing animal crossing

I just want a new Starfox game that doesn't have any retard gimmicks. All I want is Starfox, his team, some help along the way, awesome bosses and one-liners, and multiple paths and alternate routes in levels.

What's wrong with Animal Crossing?

He answered my question normally. Just ask something serious and not obvious.

Miyamoto does not understand what you arking for.

What's that? You want an innovative control scheme?

>if you have to mod the game
I didn't mod it. I clicked an option in my emulator and it ran at 60fps. It isn't nostalgia either, because these games are relatively new to me. Did you not read? Apparently not.

>maybe stick with old consoles
My PC and retroarch get used more these days yes. My switch is dusty as fuck because Nintendo is all over the place anymore.

>JUST STOP LIKING OLD STUFF REEE
What is wrong with you? I just want to enjoy my Switch and Nintendo isn't meeting demand. F-Zero fans like me have been pretty vocal. I'll probably end up giving Astral Chain a shot but again its just more of a "wins by default" sort of thing.

you're going to get a retarded gimmick and you're going to LIKE IT

No Miyamoto! For fucks sake, not everything needs innovative! Sometime things just need to be left how they are. Open your eyes you slanty fuck.

Attached: 3c7.gif (480x270, 1019K)

NO! Who let Miyamoto in the studio again?! You know he gets startled easily..!

>No MUA3
>No FE 3H
Shit taste

hes not wrong

nani you mean you don’t have twó head?
it’s innovativo!

In what way

message to all the haters:

I’m a PROUD Switch owner. I’m 38 years old have a part time job and I’m working on a GF. I love my life and I love playing Nintendo games. Umad? I see a lot of haters saying Nintendo is for kids but guess what? I’m a grown man and Nintendo games are the best! Everyone can enjoy them! Even little kids and adults! I’m sorry some of you are so insecure that you can’t enjoy comfy and fun video games anymore. I PROUDLY play my switch in public and I’m not worried what anybody thinks of me because I know in my heart that I’m a hero like link and that someday a girl that isn’t fake will notice me and know I value women when I’m spending hours to rescue virtual princesses! This is my life, these are my games, this is my manifesto! HATERS GONNA HATE AND ILL KEEP GAMING!

Best boy's game in a month!

Attached: hero_daredevil.png (1921x1742, 665K)

its a clear attempt at cashing in on harry potter and fire emblems overlapping fanbase while that leaked harry potter game struggles in development hell

I refuse believe anyone is this dumb.