Should I get this on PS4 or Switch?

Should I get this on PS4 or Switch?

Attached: 7212EAD3-0A4C-4723-A676-75500951F87A.jpg (740x429, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1638662230384527196/
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Space#Invisible_door
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pc for the mods

>ps4
dead console
>switch
this

>Switch version still not out

lmao late fags

PC, if your toaster is too shitty go for PS4 instead, Switch has portability but runs like shit.

Xbox. Steam. Faggot.

It's literally free on PC through piracy.

Attached: 1535785325721.png (434x600, 188K)

Both versions run at 30fps but I'm not sure there's been a lot of footage proving the Switch version runs stably. Pushing it back a week so the presumably smoother/prettier versions obtain higher reviews isn't a good sign.

It's free on PS4 if you break into a store in the dead of the night, snatch a copy and then shoot a humble security guard who's about to retire when you inevitably knock something over and make too much noise.

PC: Up to 4K 144FPS
PS4: 1440p Pro/1080p Regular, both 60 FPS
Switch: 720p 30 FPS docked, 720p (dynamic res) 30 FPS handheld

>playing any kind of Metroidvania or Castlevania game in 30 FPS
Lmao, even the 3D ones on PS2 were 60 FPS because IGA knows the importance of 60 FPS, sadly Shitch is too weak and I say this as idort that owns a Shitch.

Pc if you can. Ps4 if you can't.
The switch version is unanimously refereed to as the worst version. Sub 30 fps while docked. How can you fuck that up?

I'm playing the switch version now and it looks and runs like absolute trash. Granted, I've been playing docked in a big 4k screen but holy fucking shit it looks low res as fuck and it feels sluggish. Unless they put out and optimization day 1 patch that improves both graphics and framerate I would recommend the PS4 unless you really want to play in handdeld mode (it might be bit more bearable for the eyes like that).

Every time I think I want a switch I hear about it running some game terribly and it stops me from getting one. The thing struggles to run Saints Row 3

PLEASE GET IT ON SWITCH PLEASE OH MY GOD PLEASE IT"S COMFY IN BED SO COMFY JOIN US PLEASE!

Upload a few screenshots. Not that I doubt you but I'm curious just how much worse it can get.

Switch is the equivalent of the saturn version of SotN except the no extra content, avoid that one.
Makes me wonder how much of a botch job the vita version would be.

never buy a game for switch that isn't first party or a switch exclusive

If it helps, I recommend it for the exclusives (obvious reason) and many of the ports that are simply much more comfortable in handheld format.
It also has definitive version of Okami since you can use touchscreen for the brush strokes which is thousand times more comfortable than analog stick brushing that often fucked up due to analog shit, here it never misses to paint what I want to paint due to touchscreen precision.
Many of the smaller indie games, many of which are platformers, I also prefer on Switch.
The 8bit Bloodstained, Shovel Knight, Odallus, Oniken, Slain, shit like that I vastly prefer on Switch for handheld reasons.
Switch is basically exclusives+port machine for handheld mode, no other reason to get it if you don't like either of those concepts.

I’m 15 hours in and I can’t progress side quests because I can’t craft brigantine armor of fucking make cookies. What the fuck do I do?

PC is best option

>Both versions run at 30fps
Why are you lying? PS4 is 60 FPS
Switch is the ONLY one 30FPS

Isn't a better hardware version coming out, should be a significant improvement

OP here, I was really leaning towards getting it on Switch for some comfy handheld mode, but fuck me I don’t want it to perform like ass. Unless there’s a day one patch that fixes the performance or frame rate, PS4 it is.

ok

Attached: 2019062319095600-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

you can barely see the faces and Miriam's tatoos, it looks hideous

Attached: 2019062319064500-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Attached: 2019062319071100-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>144FPS
Why are you lying? The game is locked at 60 fps on the PC.

THIS IS THE POWER

Attached: 2019062319084100-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>Not only 720p 30 FPS but also downgraded graphics
LMAO

OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH

Attached: 2019062319071700-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

>The game is locked at 60 fps on the PC.
Imagine being so fucking retarded you don't know how to turn off V-Sync and Framerate Smoothing, both of those impose a 60 FPS lock.

Environments look kinda fucked but, well, the aesthetics weren't exactly 10/10 to begin with and that looks playable enough.

Does the gimped framerate at least stay at 30fps? It's so easy to break the combat/difficulty of the game, I could deal with a lower framerate as long as it's stable.

Same shot from the PC version.

Attached: 20190620000004_1.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

No, it slows down at least in docked mode.

Post proof or gtfo. The game's physics and timings are tied to 60 fps, why the fuck would it support 144 fps.

Switch for portability or PC if you don't give a shit about that. I don't know why you would bother with the PS4 version.

Oh. Well, fuck.

Attached: 1560425499168.jpg (640x603, 44K)

>The game's physics and timings are tied to 60 fps
They aren't, it's an Unreal Engine 4 game you tech illiterate fucking monkey.
steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1638662230384527196/

I regret buying it on the PC because I could have been playing it on the comfy switch if I was patient.

PC

>those downgraded visuals
>unstable 30fps and dynamic 720p
>comfy in any way
lmao

>the textures in the hair and the top text boxes

Jesus fucking Christ, saying this looks like a ps2 game would be an insult

>all unreal engine games are the same
peak brainlet

PC for the 144Hz

Switch for portability.

Yes they are because you can edit the fucking .ini even if there's some dumb lock imposed by devs.
That's the fucking beauty of Unreal Engine shit.
You can even kill the post processing cancer in Octopath Traveler's PC port through ini edits, despite options not allowing you to.
The only brainlet here is you, because you're a tech illiterate zoomzoom.

It's mainly the ease of use. Pick up from sleep, docks easy. I play with my PC hooked up to my lg oled and it seems like there's always a problem somewhere in between.

Vsync doesn't lock it at 60 unless your pleb-tier monitor tops out at that. Framerate "smoothing" on the other hand should be the first thing you disable if you have a PC built in the last 5 years.

>Dead Console
>Entire Library works for Ps5
He lives

Bloodstained's V-Sync locks at 60 actually unless you're playing in Borderless (which, like all Borderless applications, ignores ingame V-Sync and uses Windows' own Desktop one instead). I know because I had to kill both it and framerate smoothing to get 120 FPS.

That fact that you can do an INI edit doesn't mean the game won't glitch out later on. UE games can still have things tied to framerate. E.g. Dead Space is also an UE game but there are glitches if you go over 60 fps:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Space#Invisible_door

Dead Space is on Visceral's own custom Visceral Engine you fucking tech illiterate subhuman, keep digging your grave.

what mod

the fun type

Attached: OH YEAH 3.gif (500x650, 839K)

Any chance of the Switch version getting a patch to make it not look twice as dogshit as the other versions? I thought it would be nice to have it next to Curse of the Moon, but I'll get it on PS4 if it's really gonna be as bad as those screenshots look.

Never. You play it on Switch for portability, if you want a game to not run like shit you play it in anything else.

I'll wait and see if there's a day 1 patch.

I hate how the characters slide toward the screen whenever they're talking. What a retarded decision.

This. It just highlights how ugly the models really are.