Fun games for Android users

Fun games for Android users.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-02-28-42-092_com.android.chrome.jpg (481x519, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newtzgames.dcssonline&hl=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr12Ge5upAU
youtube.com/watch?v=oeE1bos6g14
youtube.com/watch?v=6MiA23zzdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=UNWZOm0mJMI
youtube.com/watch?v=e7G9Xy2nqjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red tides

I've been enjoying labyrinth of the witch lately

Caves

If you're into rhythm games Cytus 2.
Best 2 euros I've ever spent.

Suicide

Buriedbornes

Gurk

You can download emulators form there if that's your thing. Use a PS4 controller if you have one.

Russian Roulette

battle cats

DSemu
ppsspp

Sky Force (both new and old one)
Space Pioneer
Data Wing

terra battle

Sdorica. Not a fan of mobile games and gacha, but the arstyle and battle system are great. There's also plenty of interesting character designs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-014720.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Beating the bishop

None of these games are fun.

tinder

catfish sluts

ankidroid to study japanese

mobile games are a waste of time

Max Payne
Housamo

Dota underlords

This is some peak irony right here.

Cytus
Dungeon Maker
Muse Dash
Honkai Impact

OSRS
Shadowverse

Battle Cats
Granblue

Emulators with a Controller

Heard Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic plays good, but I'm to cheap to pay for it.

Honkai Impact 3

The mobile ports of the Dragon Quest games are pretty good.

At least have the decency of formulating a question, you nigger.

chimera recollect because it's fun to pick up and play even on the go, has a great story and pretty much zero jewery

Data-Wing: Honestly the best game to come out of the android store. A racing game that actually innovates on the genre and uses the platform to it's advantage.

2048: Simple, light-wieght, ad-free. Good if you need to kill a few minutes here and there.

Zumba-Clones: Yes, that shit your mom played. It actually works well with mobile controls and get's more intense and thoughtfull than it first appears.

Auto-Chess/Dota-Underlords: Competetive games with zero ads, or pay to win bullshit.Not a personal fan gameplay wise, but it exists.

Dungeon Cards: Kind of a mix between a puzzle game and rougue like. You'll understand after watching a few seconds of gameplay.

Ballons Tower Defense, and Fancy Pants Adventure: Both great flash games that got ports. One is paid and the other now has ads though.

Dangerous Dungeon/Super Dangerous Dungeon: Both are alright platformers. Despite sharing the same name they play kinda diffrent and I recomend the former over the later. Fairly bare bones stuff.

Unity-Chans Action Shooting: Budget Mega-Man. Starts out easy, then ramps up. Runs at below the specs you'd need for SNES emulation, and actually has decent level desighn.

Real chess, card games, rythm games, and emulation are also a thing.

Super Mario Run
Rayman Jungle Run
Rayman Fiesta Run
Monument Valley.

These are all games you buy once and unlock all the content. No ads, IAP, micro transactions, loot boxes, stamina, etc.

Why is google using The Sigil of Lucifer"? What the fuck?

Attached: 1552542173857.jpg (200x245, 9K)

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newtzgames.dcssonline&hl=en_US

Why can't companies make better games for mobile? They have the horse power to run games like what switch has but nobody ever makes them. Even Nintendo does only gacha crap on mobile.

Dang it why everything gotta be evil n shit

Download Akashi's game, Azur Lane.

Attached: 1560893674105.jpg (523x906, 87K)

emulators you filthy retard

Only retards don't know about emulating on Android. When people make these threads, they're looking for games that don't require carting a controller round

Itty bitty kitty titties

Attached: 1561182266240.jpg (2508x3541, 855K)

Because you're looking far too hard in to things.
There is such a thing as coincidences, user.

Downwell
Danmaku Unlimited 2 & 3
Bullet Hell Monday
Galaxy on Fire 2
ICEY
Implosion
Wayward Souls
Suzy Cube
Castle of Illusion
Sonic 1 2 & CD
Siralim series
Riptide GP Renegade
Cosmic Challenge Racing
Ultimate Car Simulator
Morphite
Schoolgirls Simulator
RunGunJumpGun
Run or Die
Candies n' Curses
Rotating Brave

Attached: 1549987497651.gif (840x1225, 206K)

>Even Nintendo does only gacha crap on mobile.

Attached: NonGachaGame.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

This so goddamn much. Every mobile game thread is filled with retards that keep suggesting emulation like they're revealing the position of the fucking Ark of the Covenant.

Attached: ty.gif (350x194, 1.94M)

HolokenMod if you aren't a brainlett

Five elemental trainer

What's a good free rhythm game?

Shit, that game pisses me off to no end with the spontaneous miniboss encounters.

Chaos Rings III is a pretty good RPG worth playing. However, the structure is somewhat bizarre. It's like it's a pay to win gacha game complete with timed events... with no in app purchases or any online component at all. You have to pull from several different gachas for the things you use in combat. You can get rare items and equipment by taking part in limited time event battles at a separate colosseum portion. There's even a "premium currency" that you get every 24 hours that you can spend at a shop for in game items and a chance at better creatures to use. All of this kind of clashes with the game itself which is a pretty straightforward RPG. It's all so weird but the game itself is good with some nice production values for a phone game from its time. Great OST too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr12Ge5upAU
youtube.com/watch?v=oeE1bos6g14
youtube.com/watch?v=6MiA23zzdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=UNWZOm0mJMI

Attached: 1546773717418.png (960x544, 207K)

>ph*neposters

Attached: disgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

girls' frontline

I tried it back in real late 2018 to real early 2019.
Found the art really cute but also sexy in a few cases. Z23's thigh tights fucking sent my dick into orbit
But with me being me, after the first month I just ended up back to watching YouTube. And after another month of not playing it I just uninstalled it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll put this on my wish list for later. I've also heard good things about FF Dimensions, but I still have a sizeable backlog of RPG ports to tinker with.

I really don't get the appeal of emulation on smartphones. Mobile gaming is for taking dumps or killing a bit of time in between meetings/appointments and emulation kills the battery life and touchscreens are real dog shit for conventional controls.

It's like the worst of both worlds.

Attached: 6x2m6qmrv5z21.jpg (407x700, 49K)

reigns

Attached: 2016-08-12-190630.jpg (1889x1255, 331K)

Any sort of discomfort can be endured if it makes you look good to other people.

But for a serious answer: Your phone is there, so you may as well use it instead of owning a dedicated device. Convenience is a smartphone's greatest strength even in regards to gaming.

Can't believe they fucked up the queen version.

Wayward Souls
youtube.com/watch?v=e7G9Xy2nqjI

It's good for only one thing: RPGs. I've been replaying Final Fantasy and Golden Sun.

have sex phonecel

how do you mean?

King's Raid is a gacha but you only roll for weapons, you can get every character without rolling for anything.

Attached: KingsRaid-Smartphone-Game-Pantsu-Omake-1.gif (240x300, 2.04M)

It also features big fat titties w/ jiggle physics and top tier pantsu. You can auto and the game plays itself and you can make it replay missions over and over on auto and never have to touch your phone.

Attached: KingsRaid-Smartphone-Game-Pantsu-Omake-4.gif (240x300, 2.28M)

How's the game been lately? I dropped off a few months ago

There's also a model viewer so if you aren't interested in anything but panties, you can still check it out.

Attached: KingsRaid-Smartphone-Game-Pantsu-Omake-2.gif (300x300, 2.8M)

>You can auto and the game plays itself and you can make it replay missions over and over on auto and never have to touch your phone.
OP was asking for games user

Another Eden

Finding a working custom ROM on shady forums because the manufacturer updates broke everything 1.5 years in.

I've been having a lot of fun with Cytus 2. Picked it up for free during a sale a few months back and really am impressed by the song selections and level of polish. The DLC is way too fucking expensive though

I like the mobile auto chess, its entirely F2P with gacha cosmetics only.

you can also emulate GBA games pretty easily

I wouldn't know how many changes there have been, I only started a month ago playing daily. I'm having a good time though, the newest hero is broken though. She's a mechanic and just does retarded damage.

Attached: 61786592_1297080040440711_3455154941789888184_n.jpg (1080x608, 102K)

this. I've been playing DQ5 on mobile and am enjoying it very much. Other than the steep price tag it's totally worth it

cute girls, but the combat is such an unfun mess

I wish there was a good game void of energy, gems, ads, all that horrible cancer. Even the games that cost $3 end up having that shit and they aren't even fun.

yeah but no on plays games on Yea Forums

Dragon Quest IV and Carmageddon

CH3 is good, but I actually prefer the first Chaos Rings, the prequel, and CH2 to the third game. Much better story (super dark and depressing), and gameplay imo

Unironically Blip Blop.

It's supposed to be some cheap mobile tie-in game for an indie title coming out later this year, all about how wE lIvE iN a SoCiEtY, but it's one of the most addictive clicker games I've played

Attached: vqwrfbf.png (576x1024, 81K)

Honkai Impact 3rd
Toram Online
Azur Lane
Digimon Links

DraStic
ePSXe

How do make it work 100% of the time by just connecting it? When I do it works but then gets laggy for some reason then for some reason it starts working fine until I stop using it

I'm a HUGE fan of the Flow games. If you haven't played them, you should definitely check them out. They're all free

jrpgs on emulators are alright because you don't really have to have precise control but other than that mobile gaming is the absolute bottom of the barrel

there has to be SOMETHING worth playing

How is the guild of dungeonering? Have a couple of dollars on my account from the Google stalking app

Attached: ULTRANUT.gif (480x270, 3.25M)

emulators
spider solitaire

Ff9 has a really good android port unlike other square games.

Native support with ps4 controller or really good touch screen controls.

Check out Genshin Impact, Oceanhorn 2 and Sky by Thatgamecompany.

read the thread dude, plenty of great recommendations here

Chaos Rings 3
Oddmar

I like Data Wing, free and offline

>>You can auto and the game plays itself and you can make it replay missions over and over on auto and never have to touch your phone
Thank you for saving me from downloading that piece of shit. Appreciate it.

Monster Hunter Stories
Oddmar
Chaos Rings 3

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

>ctrl F Part Time UFO
>no results

Attached: 1456086062473.png (287x343, 40K)

Cytus is free now, right? Deemo exists if you don't mind the cooldowns. Voez as well.

Sonic ports

Groove Coaster

Attached: GC_Horizons_Portrait-3-4.png (1080x1920, 163K)