Your upcoming Smash picks are contained here. All based on internet hearsay

Your upcoming Smash picks are contained here. All based on internet hearsay.

Attached: Smash.png (2000x3000, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/what-do-japanese-fans-think-of-banjo-kazooie-in-smash-bros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Nakoruru just to see the meleefag/rosterfag asshurt

>Lloyd not marked in red.
Why, he is the most likely Namco character to be a DLC fighter and he was probably leaked by Mii Swordfighter's glitch just like how Banjo was leaked by Duck Hunt's glitch.

Attached: 1561161795315.jpg (720x405, 29K)

We've been over this
Spirits Deconfirm

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>he was probably leaked by Mii Swordfighter's glitch
That could've been Hero
And Nintendo stated they aim for broader demographics for Smash this year
3/5 being JRPG characters isn't widening the demographic

Doomguy and Master Chef won't happen.
I don't care how much people go "B-BUT JOKER HAD A GUN", he was shooting imaginary demon creatures that dissolved into incorporeal goo on death.

Master Chef and to a much greater extent Doomguy literally murdered hundreds, if not thousands, of sentient, sapient beings and left their corpses in a bloody wake behind them.

Of the two, I think Chef is SLIGHTLY more likely, because muh lore Spartans are super strong superfast super soldiers. Including him would be on par with adding Snake back in the day, yeah he's killed some people, but he's a cool special ops guy.

But Lloyd isn't a Namco mascot. I wouldn't even call him the mascot of the Tales series.

it still fucking hurts, otisbro
he can come back as an assist in a later update, r-right?

Attached: 250px-Saki_Amamiya.png (250x350, 71K)

>Nintendo
SS shill rep maybe. Byleth to shill FE is a possibility, but I don't see Byleth having anything to set them apart from the rest like Sakurai's team did with Corrin in order to convince him

>Activision
Crash maybe, Spyro no.

>SNK
No

>Ubisoft
Rabbid no, Rayman has a chance but I doubt it

>Sega
Spirited, sadly

>Square
Geno got spirited, Sephiroth is a no given how they treated Cloud and the rest of FF already, and Sora's a maybe but a legal headache and a half

>Microsoft
Doubt they're getting more than one rep. MC would be cool, but no

>Grasshopper
Suda wants it, but no.

>BM
Maybe a tales character

>Wayforward
Spirited, and no.

>id
Basically the father of FPS, maybe.

>Level 5
lol no

>KT
I could see them pushing for Ryu over the girl (forget her name), though I remember KT saying they'd pick the girl over Ryu if they were to choose. For...whatever reason.

>Konami
It's a miracle Konami's even here, nevermind adding more characters they can't really shill. Better off hoping for Alucard to get the little mac treatment, and even then.

Attached: mEajxUM.jpg (696x726, 80K)

Slight possibility but I doubt that
Seems more like a waste of time, resources, and manpower (that is depleting according to Sakurai himself) given they'd want to focus on stages and characters (and Mii Costumes) above all else

>wanting ANOTHER animeswordsman

Oh, right, and because I somehow forgot Capcom

>Phoenix
Maybe
>Leon/Morrigan/Jill
Doubt it
>Amaterasu
yes please doubt it, unless we're getting another 'appeal to japan' character.

Attached: 1561315702469.png (434x351, 100K)

>>SNK
>No

Nakoruru is the most likely in this list though.

>unless we're getting another 'appeal to japan' character.

We are. Interviews confirmed the next two will be a similar situation to Loto and Banjo.

>Interviews
Fucking source that shit
No rumors
No speculation
No patternfaggotry (Nips loved Banjo as well)
legendsoflocalization.com/what-do-japanese-fans-think-of-banjo-kazooie-in-smash-bros/
Just a source

Attached: Otis focused.jpg (1244x769, 48K)

>That could've been Hero
No.
"Equipping a Swordfighter with Airborne Assault, Power Thrust and Blurring Blade will be a close approximation to Lloyd's Tempest, Sonic Thrust (Rising Falcon in the air) and Sword Rain moves, respectively- though obviously with the use of only one blade." taken from the page of Lloyd Irving in smash wiki.

The Hero is more to Link than to Mii Swordfighter.

Attached: 1560981572062.jpg (2261x3276, 1.66M)

I'm not really into the idea of Morrigan getting in, but I suppose I can't really complain since I already got my character. I've never been particularly interested in fighting games, so the only FG character I would be happy about would be an SNK character, just for the sake of representation. Morrigan seems like she's becoming more and more likely though, so I may have to look into Darkstalkers just to get excited about it.

>Fucking source that shit

Don't need to. Speculation is pointless so let people say whatever they want.

DESU the whole time the gameplay reel of Hero was going, I honestly was like "Okay so it's basically Robin and Link combined".

>The Hero is more to Link than to Mii Swordfighter.
And Banjo is barely anything like Duck Hunt
And Piranha Plant is barely anything like Bowser Jr

>b-but he was relevant to Nintendo 10+ years ago!
see Isaac
Isaac who? Exactly.

>Sylux
lmao

Wasn't Joker initially based on Piranha Plant according to Datamines?

SNK is literaly who tier, let's be real.

Why isn't Dante in Capcom ? him and Monster Hunter/Palico are the most likely reps.

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Hero gets DORIYAH!

Rad

His params were copied and pasted from P. Plant's at the first version and he might been based off a different swordsman.

SNK is well known across Asia despite being near broke and on life support thanks to Chinese investors

>SNK is literaly who tier, let's be real.

"I didn't know what Dragon Quest was."

I'd argue that KOS-MOS is more likely than Lloyd as a Namco character just because of Monolith Soft's history with Nintendo and the current status of KOS-MOS as a character and the current status of Xeno-.

Do they have any games who actually sell well ? because KoF and SamSho sure don't and i don't see why these guy are more likely than anybody on this list.

>because KoF and SamSho sure don't

Zoomers don't remember arcade culture and it's influence on Japan.

>s probably leaked by Mii Swordfighter's glitch just like how Banjo was leaked by Duck Hunt's glitch.

care to elaborate on this? i don't follow smash glitches/datamining

>Dante more likely than Resident Evil or Phoenix Wright
Absolutely not, DMC's never been a "Nintendo thing" like Ace Attorney or RE have been.

Kasumi's been climbing up my most wanted list, but I know that she has almost know chance. I'll be fine with any Capcom or Level 5 character. Just no Squareshit.

Attached: disgust.jpg (691x625, 236K)

If that leak about a female fighter is real, its Nakoruru. Sure as fuck ain't Morrigan.

Otherwise who knows.

>director of DMC doesn't deconfirm or confirm Dante but claims Dante can't get in unless DMC appears on a Nintendo system
>DMC1 conveniently gets announced for Switch

Attached: 1557495561142.png (638x515, 394K)

>lloydfags
>in 2019
glad pac-man dug your grave years ago

Attached: 1559204636788.jpg (1168x1052, 101K)

Who?

He's gonna be a Mii Costume during the gap between Hero and Banjo

Where the fuck is Gex?

Main heroine of SamSho
Has a bird
She's also moe as fuck and is popular in Nipland

>Thinking we'll get 2 SE characters for DLC

Throw Wonder Red and Dante on there and we're golden.

Not him, but Samurai Shodown chick. Has a good chance of getting in, being from a fighting game with a new release.

Where is the Chosen Undead? He’s literally the most likely namco rep, if not one of the most likely next DLC fighters period.

Attached: F2D62AD9-8273-4990-AFB2-9E134DBFE57E.jpg (3000x1055, 774K)

Too bad, Street Fighter, Tekken, or any other Acsys game were bigger and still more revelant to this day, than anything in SNK's catalog.

KoF and Samsho don't have a shadow of a chance for Smash.

Attached: Dm1ao4xVAAAo32j.jpg (1200x675, 220K)

>He’s literally the most likely namco rep

He's not Namco, he's FromSoftware

>Hawkniggers
Utterly delusional

Attached: 1364759182359.jpg (500x333, 20K)

This the order is this
>Joker: Sakurai's most wanted
>Hero: Japan's most wanted
>Banjo: America's most wanted
>Chosen Undead: the one that the company paid to get in
>Waluigi: meme pick

Obsessed tranny dilate

No BotC love ?
Ashen One is a better protags than both of them, anyway.

>Why isn't Dante in Capcom ? him and Monster Hunter/Palico are the most likely reps.
Fuck off go make Nintendo vs. Capcom if you want your shit characters in so bad.

>First party
>Highest potential

It means the red square.

Attached: B33F9B30-2FF1-4703-9C09-0D8D473A2DD7.gif (500x281, 1.13M)

Not even the main character of his game.

>Shantae
Mario is already in Smash.

>Toby knows Japanese so the language barrier doesn't apply to him

Where’s my nigga Chosen Undead?

Attached: 288F3EE1-0AEC-437C-A438-27674982EC1A.png (420x420, 162K)

>Sora
>Square
You fags keep doing this.

Attached: mick.jpg (259x398, 54K)

>Lloyd not marked
>No Tekken rep
>Master Chief marked
Retard

>Nintendo
None of them is higly possible, since Mach-Rider is a spirit + Rhythm Heaven already have some spirits, so its not new to Ultimate. And for Sylux, again, Metroid is already represented + we'v got Ridley.

>Activision/Blizzard
I don't know, i mean Crash seems possible since he's popular in Japan but we already had a mascot character with Banjo, still, possible. But i doubt the same for Spyro.

>SNK
Don't know either, there is some little possibility but its a bit irrevelant. Not impossible.

>Ubisoft
Rayman is a spirit and i doubt people will like the Rabbids, they are annoying as fuck.

>Sega
Sonic is already in the game, so Eggman won't be new.

>Capcom
They've got Ken, but its not impossible that another Capcom character would be present. I mean, Wright, Morrigan et Leon could make an appearance. Yet, since there is already 3 Capcoms characters, i don't think Nintendo would include a 4th Capcom rep.

>Square Enix
Highly unlikely, even impossible, there is Dragon Quest that did the Square rep and even : Sephiroth is from Final Fantasy but we already have Cloud. Sora has being deconfirmed and Geno is a spirit. I would have put 2B, that still have a little chance.

>Microsoft
Not impossible, but Banjo took the Microsoft Rep. Unlikely, but if Nintendo accept that Microsoft take 2 slots, why not ?

>Grasshopper Manufacture
Deconfirmed, sadly

>Bandai Namco
Higly possible, even if its a bit irrevelant.

>WayForwad
Is a spirit

>Id
Higly possible actually. A FPS Rep, got some story with Nintendo, have a game incoming, is an icon, Yeah, im betting on him.

>Levels
Meh, i don't know, too irrevelant.

>KT
Ryu Hayabusa ? Higly possible, NES classic, being an icon, games mostly exclusives to Nintendo, im betting on him too.

>Konami
Already Simon and Richter. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Why would they pick the girl for Samurai Shodown and not the guy with the big black hair?

Morrigan so my and Boco’s fav girl is in

Kos mos would be a good pick

She's the franchise's Morrigan.

She's SNK's crossover whore and appears in like every collab they've done.

>Suda said he’s not in so he has no chances
I don’t think you know how NDAs work

This is my guess for the last two

Attached: 201901946.jpg (1920x1048, 1022K)

People know Morrigan though.

He's in.

Attached: crash bandicoot.png (507x480, 327K)

dmc1 is coming to switch

All wrong Dante and DoomGuy are in my grandpa works for nintendo he told me fggts idiots luzerzzzz

namco owns the dark souls trademark

kinda like a kid shared custody between two divorced parents