It's been awhile since Emuparadise went down and nobody's seemed to pick up the slack of being 'the best rom site'...

It's been awhile since Emuparadise went down and nobody's seemed to pick up the slack of being 'the best rom site'. Are we in a dark age for emulation? The amount of times I've found an iso for the game I want, only for it to be an .exe is astounding.

Attached: eplogo-tag.jpg (295x150, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/fwqwof.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still emuparadise, just use the workaround script

NOBODY TELL HIM

already too late

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1560754903476.jpg (675x664, 111K)

FUCK you've doomed the rest of us.

Attached: 1359597176680.jpg (500x671, 69K)

this. That place should stay relatively unknown

hi zoomer

dm me the link

sure thing nintendo of america's legal team. the best rom site now is

it's just normalfag emulation land, why does it matter

I've got it, at least I think I do. But it doesn't seem to be working. I just get sent to a dead page. All I want to do is play beyblade v-force man

Attached: 44b.png (378x378, 233K)

workaround script stopped working months ago?

Just use nblog or cdromance bro, dw I got ur back

Reminder their login database was compromised lmao. Imagine making an account there

There are tons of zip files around with entire collections.

I don't know why people struggle finding these places. Holy fuck learn how to browse the internet without google. go to emulation forums and wikis. jesus fucking christ stop being so bad

Attached: 1561248146528.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>Pretending to not know about archive.org

Attached: duuytfrdfgb.jpg (480x360, 33K)

you're doing something wrong

Attached: Capture.png (1675x964, 695K)

the 2 sites we're thinking of are different

every single sites is the same, you don't need garbage sites for emulation

What wpuld people even use accounrs for? Do they have a fourm?

>it's this retard again

odd whenever I last tried to use it I kept getting a timeout error

There's a bunch of us apparently

just download the mega torrent of every .rom ever and never worry about it again. should be able to find a link on /t/ or just in google.

Excuse me but I'm a completely separate retard from the original.

Can someone post the script?

Having a forum account on Emuparadise was the only way to get Wii ISOs from them. All the Wii titles have been uploaded to VL tho so no more worries

such a dumb way to force account making

whats VL, looking up wii roms with that just gives me sites that do not have VL as an acronym

vimm's lair

Why are you still trying to get "surprise discounts" on games that are already like $5-10 bucks on ebay?

Jesus christ.

t. ebay scalper
cope faggot, nobody wants to buy your shitty used copies

Why would I pay for a game when I can emulate it with better graphics, loading times, input, higher textures, new shaders and anti-aliasing?

I'm using a different script... mine gives an additional link titled "download through workaround script" apparently I need to find the different script...

I wrote a python script that can search and download games from emuparadise.

Code on the left, example usage on the right.

The database doesn't have most Nintendo games because they were hidden, but you can still manually find the links through Google and it will still download them.

files.catbox.moe/fwqwof.zip

Attached: image.png (1972x1080, 29K)

Literally no reason for this with like two other sources you can download 100% clean and uncorrupted roms.

Well you still can from Emuparadise too.

It still is, but i wonder for how long?

Attached: Emuparadise.jpg (259x194, 10K)

NINTENBROS ASSEMBLE
WE HAVE TO PROTECT NINTENDO'S IP

Attached: nintenbrosassemble.jpg (733x241, 36K)

what a fucking clown

You are probably joking, but it actually angers me a little. How can someone be such a corporate bitch?

Attached: pic related.png (631x380, 318K)

i know a great old site that still has every psx game and under, i have no idea how it's still under the radar and operational for how open it is and how much they have but i'm not saying it

Attached: 1454359723092.jpg (852x1041, 150K)

Snitches get stitches

I seriously hope these threads are just falseflagging at this point
I mean, anons can't seriously be shitposting here will simultaneously living under a rock can they?

I feel like I'm falling for a meme here, but I'll just ask anyways. Why don't we have 50 fucking versions of this game yet?

Because the original guy who had the source code (this cd) gave it back to Blizzard to post about it on reddit.

Retard here, what could nerds be able to do with this disc

Literally anything and everything
Fan made expansions forever

Holy shit that guy is a top tier retard.

No it's working fine for me.

It doesn't on cuckfox as well than on chrome

Whatever they want. Including adding more content, improvements, new graphics, making it run better, faster, on something other than winblows, etc. It would basically be like Linux with how there's 9001 different distros. You could have been playing an anime meet and fuck version of starcraft on your phone today, and it would have been good because it's the same game. Never underestimate the power of open sores.

Attached: linux old school.jpg (800x600, 80K)