Post bad game UI

Post bad game UI

Attached: Shadowniggers.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

Someone post the joke pictures

this one?

Attached: maxresdefault.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

fuck FFXIV
>try out the game's trial on PS4
>oh wow this is fun but playing this on a console is a stupid idea
>try to play it on PC
>since I tried playing the trial on PS4 I can't transfer it over to PC
fuck XIV, fuck both of the Yoshida who run it, and FUCK SquareSoft.

You’re legitimately fucking retarded

Yes you can dumb dumb

It's better in Sony than it is on PC

>you have already registered a FFXIV account to this Square Enix account

What a fucking brainlet, holy shit. Imagine using google.

The accounts are shared and use the same credentials, the only thing that isn't is the "license" (meaning if you bought the starter edition on PS4, you would need to buy the PC version to play on PC).

I did use Google. It still doesn't let me start the free trial on my PC

Attached: 1543349534727.jpg (2419x840, 849K)

The problem is that the free trial on Steam doesn't even let me log in with what I set up on my PS4.

Eve Online's UI freaked me the fuck out at first but once you get used to it it's great. Hardest part is just that there's so much information, third party programs and chat windows you need avaliable to you and trying to fit it all on your screen, especially if you're a screenlet. Once I got three 27" monitors I had no problems.

Attached: 1533924427815.webm (640x360, 998K)

If you actually buy the game you can resume playing on whatever playform you purchase it on, but the free trial itself cannot be transferred. Either start over on PC, or just play the PS4 trial til you're satisfied and start playing on PC when you buy the game.

I'm trying to do the PS4 trial but just switching between UI elements is such a pain in the ass.

Maybe I really will just start over.

You can also plug a keyboard and mouse into the PS4 and just play like that iirc.

Don't use steam you brainlet

Damn, that looks pretty badass.

I could, but that would be a lot of wires. I'll figure something out.

Biggest problem there is knowing what parts are useful when. Like 99% of all the info the game can give you is useless at any given moment, but what that 1% is varies so better get good at reorganizing the UI on a moment's notice.

>Biggest problem there is knowing what parts are useful when.
yeah pretty much that's the problem with Eve. there's lots of info on the screen that you dont realise how important it is when you're a noob, not to mention lots of information that you need to manually add to the UI yourself and 3rd party websites you need open on other monitors as well like dotlan.

Attached: 1539803865970.jpg (1920x1080, 609K)

What's wrong with it?

Not that it matters now that I know I'm stuck on PS4.

not sure how a ui that an be completely customized is "bad"

That would be exactly two wires.

Locks you in with Steam. Can't use Square's own store with the Steam version. Have to buy all expansions and game time via steam. Can't benefit from giveaways or discounts.

The entirety of Mario Party 8

yeah google is pretty fuckin hard. if you're anything like me you probably get frustrated using turn signals too.

Can't PS4 use wireless mouse/KB?

>Can't benefit from giveaways or discounts.
*from non-Steam sources
The Steam version goes on sale often enough, and SE has been a lot better lately about making sure the Steam version gets parity when it comes to special deals (like the free HW).

My layout is sort of fucked.

Google gave me jack shit about whether or not you were locked into whatever platform you started the free trial on if you were still doing the free trial

>just remembered PS remote play exists
fug I am dumb

I don't play an mmo sorry.

>posts a completely customizable UI as a bad one
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Attached: 1560948694998.png (968x1006, 795K)

>completely
Move and change size, whoa.......

not him but too much shit on the screen for an easy, casual game like that.
FFXI already perfected the MMO UI. You want least amount of clutter on the screen as possible.
Like in OP pic the UI needs to get rid of all the buttons in the bottom center and the wall of text down the whole right hand side of the screen and the mini-map needs to go too.

Attached: 1557721934244.jpg (640x480, 122K)

Something about this image is fucking with me. It's the faces, but I don't know what the problem is.

I just wish you could turn off the fucking floating buff/debuff text cluttering up the middle of your screen without also turning off your damage numbers
Why the everloving fuck are those baked together into the same setting

nevermind I just remembered that remote play only supports DS4
fuck

woah nigger

Attached: 1558018812314.webm (896x504, 2.82M)

Now this is a badass ui

And shape, transparency levels, as well as enable/disable everything you want.
Basically everything but color.

So everything you need?