Tfw wagecuck

>tfw wagecuck
>not much time for vidya anymore
>thinking about going to college
What professions leave me with ample time for vidya?

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (300x188, 14K)

prostitution

welfare and piracy

Why are you asking a board of neets?

if you arent socially retarded I went for nursing and I work 13 hour shifts 3 days a week and im full time w/ benefits

Embrace it, wagie. become a NEET or perish

If you're working a mcjob I would definitely consider going to college or going to a program.

Damn 13 hour shifts? The nurses at my hospital only work 12s, kinda wish my department had that schedule or 4 10s

Selling drugs

I draw tiddies for a living and can play games whenever. Hell, it even helps with my job.

do you work at mcdonalds? whats it like?

anything that lets you work a solid 8 hours and then done for the day
if you're in a profession that consistently forces you to work 9,10,12 hour days you aren't going to be able to plan out time for vidya because you won't know when you'll be home

smoking weed professionally

I work at a software company making 60k. Easy 9-5, get to work from home once a week, and even at work I'm browsing Yea Forums and listening to music. Didn't even go to school for it so no student loans, and I live in the south where 60k goes a long way

Dont become a code monkey.

You need to constantly be learning new trendy tech shit to not stagnate in your career so very little time left for vidya.

Anything, just don't have kids.

leeching off your parents and the government, you can still go on the right path user, the path of NEETdom

Attached: 2738593.jpg (460x259, 20K)

Academia.

be a female and stream vidya

>no one has answered the question without relying on the NEETcard
this world is fucked isn't it

>tfw neet
>tfw so depressed i can't even play vidya much so i just stare at the ceiling and browse Yea Forums
>tfw no money and zero energy to find a job
>tfw no work skills or education
>tfw even when i managed to find a job it was horrible and i had to leave in a couple of weeks
>tfw can't find my place in the world despite approaching boomer age fast
>tfw days go by and everything gets worse
>tfw will probably become an hero in a few years

Attached: 1561068516777.jpg (700x658, 77K)

Yea Forums is fucked

I drive pic related for 8 hours a day and make much more than I need, it's not bad, but you need certs

Attached: mmm.jpg (600x390, 92K)

are you literally me? though i dont think i'll an hero as long as my parents are alive, cant do that to them

Attached: 1559591398892.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Art

teaching gives you 2-3 months off per year.

>>tfw even when i managed to find a job it was horrible and i had to leave in a couple of weeks
I know this feel all too well, I realised to get the work done I would be staying late into the evening regularly.
FUCK. THAT. I don't care what the alternative is but I refuse to slave that goddamn much.

4 10s is the only way to get the free time needed to live life.

Days that you work, they're fucked regardless. It's all about minimizing those days. Sadly, most places on the low-tier wagie level will not let you do 4-10s as it is "not conducive to business" so whatever.

this is what i do. my boss constantly jokes about getting robot forklifts in 10 years though. I'm not sure if I should consider that harassment or what but yeah I kinda sorta want to go to school and do something else

kids fucking suck. Teachers these days can't even slap them.

same here. all i want is a job thats impossible to be bad at
same

No lie I'm considering becoming a nurse (male).
What am I in for.

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 442K)