Alright, now that the gates are open, pitch your game idea using a Nintendo IP

Alright, now that the gates are open, pitch your game idea using a Nintendo IP.

Attached: la-1560949051-b6hh8omdzb-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160722e.pdf
theverge.com/2016/7/25/12269466/nintendo-stock-plunge-pokemon-go
infernoplus.com/royale/#main
youtube.com/watch?v=GhdCJ-a-Cak&ab_channel=Skelegant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about a mario game where you shut off doors

A sequel to SMW using the same controls/art style/music samples but with new levels/bosses/songs/worlds

Rhythm Heaven with Kirby

That Mario rabids game but with an IP that actually makes sense like Metroid or Star Fox.

An actual good Pokemon game.

id like to see a splatoon tactics game that or a skateboarding spinoff like tony hawk or maybe something like jet set

Pokemon made by itsuno with V gameplay and DD world.

Super Mario Bros. 2077

This has always been my dream. Same with A Link to the Past.

F-Zero by a company that gives a shit
Kirby but actually good video game instead of boring baby garbage like every Kirby game since Amazing Mirror
Traditional 2D Zelda that isn't shitty 3D
Star Fox, but good
Ouendan 3
Wario Land 5

Literally any Nintendo game that isn't a 7/10 "It's alright" due to obvious design flaws that should've been sussed out by even the most braindead of playtesters

>nintendo
>pokemon

Attached: brain problems.jpg (192x220, 34K)

Same here. Makes me wish I could program in ASM.

go take a 12 step program off a 9 foot pier you weraboo fucktard

They own like a third of the Pokemon Company along with Game Freak.

>Traditional 2D Zelda that isn't shitty 3D
like a sprite or hand drawn sort of deal?

You fuckheads are completely missing the point of this question

Metroid roguelike

Captain Toad Wario's Woods. You have the same mechanics of the Wario's Woods game, but you use it to traverse levels instead of it being a match-three puzzle game (you still match the blocks, but to clear paths and progress through the stages). Also, blocks with different properties when cleared or on contact are introduced.
The game also has a classic mode and online multiplayer (with the mechanics from the SNES version).

Pretty much what these Necrodancer people did but a regular Zelda game. A Link Between Worlds and Link's Awakening remake look like fucking ass. Or hell, it can be hand drawn, anything to get away from these fucking horrid 3D designs

Attached: 1550101504077.png (671x375, 44K)

I want to see a TLoZ-like adventure game with procedurally generated levels.

Metroid Prime x DOOM x Halo

Attached: 1561307669661s.jpg (250x181, 6K)

Surprised they haven't already given the popularity of the randomizers. Probably for the better since they would fuck the whole thing up.

Balloon Fight Royale, made by the b-est of b teams

the things I'd do to this happen

Captain Falcon: Space Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

By Platinum Games

>Zelda
>Underdark setting
>Vast cave networks, huge ruined underground cities of long gone civilizations
>Different past civilizations the deeper you go
>Each layer has a different dungeon specific to that past civilization
>Can your own tunnels if the wall is not too thick
>Can check thickness of wall with certain item
>Top layer has a thriving city which Link starts in, however dark forces are encroaching and Link needs to get to the bottom, figuratively and literally, of this mystery to save the underground city
>Not necessarily creepy or dark tone, but solemn and sad as you venture through these ruined lands

its pokemon but it uses the Tales of battle system and cel shading

[Citation needed]

lol

Mario FPS
Turn-based Zelda RPG

Attached: uematsu.jpg (425x292, 23K)

Nintendo IP MMORPG.

where's my combo based racing fighting game Nintendo???

>What do you want to see from Nintendo cooperating with indie devs?

What do you think I'm listing? There are plenty of indie devs that are way fucking better at making video games than the octogenarian fucks over at Nintendo, just let the fans/indies make the games because they're better at it than you are and they actually give a shit about your IPS.

Where's F-Zero?
Where's a Star Fox that isn't tainted by Miyamoto's crusty gnarled hands?
Where's Wario Land?
Where's a new Punch Out!!?
Where's a new Wars game?

The fans didn't just fucking disappear Nintendo, they still exist and they've been literally begging you to create these things for years. Give WayForward or Yacht Club Wario, give F-Zero to the Fast Racing Neo guys, give Star Fox to pretty much ANYBODY besides the old guard at Nintendo, they BLOW

Attached: 1464961367449.png (500x554, 337K)

Pokemon is still a Nintendo IP even if Gamefreak is am indipendent studio.

>Link's Awakening remake look like fucking ass
I'll give you ALBW but LA's toy aesthetic is cute as hell.

Recettear zeldo edition

>Wayforward Wario

I'd rather it stay dead.

Attached: 1452101236694.jpg (312x312, 26K)

Fire Emblem but done in a Valkyria style combat system.

Pokémon is owned by Nintendo, Gamefreak, and Creatures Inc

Fire Emblem Dungeon Crawling RPG like the Mystery Dungeon spin-off games would be neat.

Mario XCOM crossover.

Wait.

Pikmin/They Are Billions

Attached: what the fuck did you just bring.png (550x560, 224K)

They are billions devs are up their own ass though

Would that just be Redline: the game?

Splatoon x Doom.

The Great Battle games, with Nintendo characters.

Pikmin x Rain World
You control a wild Pikmin and you have to collect food each day and shelter when the night approaches. You can go solo or try to group with other Pikmin. Classic Pikmin enemies try to prey on you and you are pretty underpowered, so you need to take advantage of items and the environment to kill or avoid them.

respond you cocksuckers and rate

Starfox but it's a Metal Warriors game.

Bill said Nintendo won't hand their IPs to devs that want to make traditional games with them, they have to come up with new ideas.

It's Dark Souls but every boss is a Nintendo character

What style is it in? 3D or 2D? This can make or break that premise

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160722e.pdf
theverge.com/2016/7/25/12269466/nintendo-stock-plunge-pokemon-go
32%

Starfox with XCOM gameplay

A cross between Mario Party and 100% Orange Juice

3D because you need that sense of descending deeper and I want you to be able to look up from the lower layers at light of civilization at the top.

Starfox or Metroid but it's Armoured Core

>An actual good Pokemon game.

There is one. It's called Temtem.

Town Builder game like Rune Factory x Fire Emblem

dig up the corpse of Snowblind and have them make a Nintendo Dark Alliance game

you play as baby mario and have to get all the mushroom kingdom milfs preggo by /ss/

>Turn-based Zelda RPG
This is so fucking obvious I have no idea why "Paper Zelda" doesn't already exist

8.5/10 sounds like a pretty good idea.
YES
YES

Pokemon game where you have to build up your own gym. Recruit local hobbists and nerds to serve as your minions, provide incoming trainers with a decent challenge so that they'll grow and be prepared to take on new challengers ahead of you. If you too few trainers get your badge, you are judged poorly by the local league. If too many trainers get your badge, equally judged poorly.

They don't own GF period.

Why should they use StarFox as the IP for this idea and not Custom Robo?

Captain Falcon game where you play as CF doing his super hero stuff. You go around wrecking villains, solving crimes, and drive around the dystopian Mute City. Basically the Batman games, but more over the top.

Game Freak, Nintendo and Creatures each have roughly a third stock of the Pokemon Company.

And get Platinum to develop it! It would be EPIC! Falcon punch!

Metroid with a top down perspective and real-time tactics. You control Samus and have a squad of three three customizable bounty hunters under your command, making their way through an abandoned laboratory after it was overrun by space pirates. Samus teams up with this handful of trusted acquaintances to watch her back because the huge bounty for this particular space pirate leader has attracted a large number of other bounty hunters, all of whom may attack one another in the race to earn the bounty for themselves. Four-way battles end up taking place between Samus's Squad, Bounty Hunters, Space Pirates and the subteranian creatures accidentally awoken from all the chaos.
Potential 4-player coop.

A new F-Zero game fucking period
Pic fucking related
EBA2
A new fucking Advance Wars game

Attached: WgQKewJ.png (500x708, 592K)

>he doesn't want an Anarchy Reigns-successor but set in the F-Zero universe
Shit would be tight as fuck provided we get a proper F-Zero first.

I forgot that existed

And that make it a Nitendo IP, because yo uwill never see a pokemon game on another console if Nintendo hown a part of the IP.

My Console Idea:

The "Nintendo Compendo" a console that's pre-loaded with about 100 each of NES, SNES, Gameboy, N64 and GBA games...

And it's also a fully-fledged next-gen console with graphics better than the switch and no gimmick screen... all for $300.

It uses Mario All-stars game selection music.

>would sell 10 million in a single year, three times more than the Wii

THIS
Would have been so much better. Samus could have been backed up by Federation Marines.

Pikmin x Hollow Knight
Metroid x Binding of Isaac/Enter the Gungeon
Star Fox x Ace Combat

>would sell 10 million in a single year, three times more than the Wii

Attached: 932-derp-sheen.jpg (401x373, 81K)

Spladoom

Why does this piece of shit exist?
It plays horribly

F-Zero sidescrolling Beat 'em Up

my man

>t. beatlet

Donkey Kong FPS (First Person Simian), by Retro Studios
>explore lush and varied tropical environments in first-person
>blast enemies with a variety of fruit-based weaponry or just beat them to death with your big ape hands
>challenging puzzle-based Morph Barrel sections
>constantly finding new equipment and items, like Banana Packs and Dong Expansions
>learn all the secrets of DK Island through Kong Cave Paintings and Kremling Krew Logs

Attached: 1520742846783.png (650x492, 332K)

Really, just give me one big Nintendo crossover turn-based strategy game. Like I get that we already have Smash, but why not have another big crossover with a different sort of gameplay and an actual story too?

Expand that a bit
Not just the boss of your own Gym, but you're the boss of the entire town, building it from scratch. As both Gym Leader and Town Mayor, you manage everything from infrastructure, construction, taxes, hiring your cabinet of department commissioners who are also skilled Pokemon masters, protecting the town from wild pokemon attacks and of course challenging the occasional Pokemon Trainer.
You will be a real PokeMayor

Donkey Kong action rpg directed by Nomura and set during the great ape war.

Why not a Mario RPG but with DK instead?

That's actually the OPPOSITE of how that usually works. At Nintendo, you pitch a game mechanic or idea, and *they* decide what, if any, existing IPs would fit that idea.

That said, I would kill for a competitive Pikmin game.
Just a straight up console RTS, but with Mario Kart/Smash Bros style pick-up-and-play multiplayer would be amazing

>Super Zelda Dungeon Maker, 2d lots of items ability to make any room or tile sets

>Proper Kirby Metroidvania, Milky Way wishes style beating bosses to unlock massive amount of skills that are needed to get around the map

>Nintendogs VR

A Captain N video game

>people saying they should get an indie studio to just rehash things they could do themselves
Literal retards ITT

New Metroid Prime game except you play as Dark Samus or even Ridley (playing as a giant space dragon in the first-person could actually be really interesting and they could make it work still)

A direct sequel to Chibi-Robo that takes place in an alternate future where the Chibi-Robo craze really did overtax the world's power plants and caused the collapse of society. Some twenty or thirty years later the last remaining employees of Citrusoft manage to power on a long-forgotten but unused Chibi-Robo and Telly Vision who find out everything has turned into the typical Mad Max pastiche and decide they need to fit in by getting cool wastelander outfits, eyepatches, and souping up the Chibi-House by rigging it to most of an RC monster truck so they can cruise around the suburban wastes to find a way to fix the past. Everyone would hate them at first, because it was the Chibi-Robos that caused the apocalypse, and Chibi-Robo would have to do good deeds for people to prove himself, and there'd be a tribal village of toys living far away from human society but they all secretly want to be matched with loving humans that will play with them, Island of Misfit Toys style.
The big plot-advancing thing would be finding the aliens from the first game and using their time machine to fix what the first game's Chibi-Robo couldn't, saving the past and future all at once.
I don't know who the hell would develop it, but I really just want more Cheebo, especially one that hits the same "silly tiny robot game that swiftly turns into emotional turmoil game" marks.

Attached: dTWeRIU[1].png (457x436, 209K)

>Super Zelda Dungeon Maker, 2d lots of items ability to make any room or tile sets
Isn't the LA remake having something kinda like this?

Also, give me Metroid Maker. Fuck.

I'll allow it
But only on the condition that the game pauses to play the Metroid item pickup jingle every time you get a banana

Reboot of The Mysterious Murasame Castle as a Hack and Slash game.

Attached: Takamaru.png (429x396, 145K)

Ace Combat except it's Star Fox.

Pokemon RTS

Pikmin x Banished
You just make a comfy Pikmin nest in a secluded place with no external threats, you only have to worry to not kill your Pikmin of starvation.
Splatoon x Card City Nights
There is a scroll in Splatoon 2 about a card game in the universe, they could do a CCG of that. It has a singleplayer campaign where you rise to become a champion of the game, with some visual novel features, like in Card City Nights.

It is a mix between dungeon maker and sudoku. You have to make dungeons out of existing dungeon runs, while meeting condition to fill out the heart-shaped grid and making it beatable. Sounds like a really cool concept, but it is not a fully fledged dungeon maker.

Metroid Dungeon Crawler.
Fire Emblem Kingdom Builder
Splatoon x Jet Set Radio

It's probably their test run to see how people actually like it honestly.

If I had access to SE as well, I'd take the Nintendo Franchise characters and combine them with Final Fantasy's jobs. Peach in a black mage costume, Fox as a mystic knight, Zelda as a monk, etc. Then give it a proper job system and make it a non-ATB turn based RPG.

Here is the scroll

Attached: IMG_0017.JPG.jpg (464x261, 50K)

FIRE EMBLEM DATING SIM, FUCKING DO IT NINTENDO FUCK

Zelda would be a red mage for sure.

I'm the dude who asked intially and that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

>Splatoon x Jet Set Radio
90s and early 2000s punk Kino

Animal Crossing x Silent Hill

You know you want it.

A fucking new proper Paper Mario, preferably with the old chain chomp partner

Attached: 1503571168719.png (1197x1073, 1.5M)

>Splatoon x Jet Set Radio

Attached: 1550512787141.png (209x262, 85K)

Kid Icarus Uprising Sequel, but now its a platinum games style hack and slash.

You can make her a red mage, a monk, a knight, etc. Think FFV or FFT.

>Kid Icarus Uprising Sequel
fuck yes
>, but now its a platinum games style hack and slash.
even as a massive platinumfag, fuck no

Splatoon x Myst
Splatoon puzzle/mystery game done by Cyan. You solve ink based puzzles while investigating weird shit like in Octo Expansion.

zelda and asscreed

Kingdom Hearts but with Nintendo Properties.

If anything deserves the Cuhrazee treatment its probably Zelda considering the vast amount of weapons and possibilities with combos.

The Wonderful 1,001
Sin & Punishment 3

Cpt. Falcon would be the monk

>Ninja Gaiden-style spinoff starring Shiek or Impa

Now I'm just imagining Smash Ganondorf Bobbing and Weaving with his fists and doing shoryukens and pile drivers and I'm sad we don't have it.

Pikmin x David Attenborough
You are making a documentary on the creatures of Pikmin, so you have to film them to document their behavior. You need to notice where they live, where they go to eat and stuff like that to go into the right places at the right time to get the footage you need. You also need to be able to sneak around to not startle the creatures. Later, you can manipulate the environment to have the creatures do what you need.

>Ganondorf
Speaking of, what would a Zelda spinoff starring the G-Dorf play like?

xenoblade xxx
date a bunch of aliens in a universe where earth exploded and the only survivors crashed into some wack ass alien planet

Probably like Destroy All Humans or Shadow of the Colossus, just there to fuck everything up.

a mario title that's nothing but pick-a-door

>The Legend of Zelda (Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series)
>Combo with mastersword, switch to Megaton hammer and launch with an upswing, pull yourself up to the airborne enemy with the hookshit, do some crazy helicopter move with the ball&chain, finish it by riding them back down to earth with your iron boots on

Imagine FE if each unit was a different player and they all took their turns simultaneously. but with 20+ vs 20+ PVP

this is what the 3DS game should have been t b h

a Battle Royale of Super Mario Bros.

test

>he doesnt know

infernoplus.com/royale/#main

For me I'd like something similar, but for the art style I'd want to slightly polish the spriting to be less messy and more consistent. That or handrawn animation frames in the style of the old SMW-era 2D artwork.

Kino ideas brutha

Never played it, but wouldn't it be something like Brutal Legend? Action-adventure/RTS hybrid?

I've been seeing people throw this idea around since the pre-TP days.

I found a blue cucco. What's up with that?

You know... that sounds like a really relaxing time for a game. It doesn't even need the Pikmin IP attached to it.

Attached: dims.jpg (490x311, 19K)

Endless Ocean VR

Advance Wars 4X

>Not the "Ohhhh banana" from DK64
What the fuck user?

>bows act as the gun
>gauntlets as beowulf
>boomerang/boms as a setup
>masks as transformations for other moves

M Rated Mario
Open World
Mushroom dealers
Flamethrowers
Gangs of lizardmen and short brown faggots
Unreal 4

Attached: 1392462440513.gif (275x195, 187K)

I dunno what you're talking about. That page has nothing to do with Mario and never did.
Also pls don't sue InferBro

Huniepop but with Nintendo characters

Nintendo Switch Megaman Battle Network where the Switch is your PET device and you have your own Navi and your own site that are generated based on your userinfo but customized by your own design. You can visit other people's sites and bust viruses there and vice versa, giving the game a cool social angle.

You can input the URL to any real-world website and the game will generate a unique dungeon for that site as well, allowing for unlimited discovery for the playerbase for years to come.

Otherwise, allow for online chip trading, battles, etc. but keep the focus based in a traditional MMBN plot complete with challenging trials and undernet access.

I originally wanted there to be asymmetric gameplay elements when I had this same idea for the Wii U.

Attached: 1540344235503.jpg (800x800, 244K)

Brutal Legend would work as well.

>unholy fusion of Dwarf Fortress, Terraria, and X-COM starring the Space Pirates
>tasked with establishing a thriving outpost on some shitty backwater world
>initial difficulty depends on how harsh the environment is (if there's shit like frequent meteor showers or acid rain), how hostile the native flora and fauna are (if the planet even supports an ecology), and whether or not there is an existing civilization, who may be allies of the GF
>scrape through rock and soil, clear out toxic alien fungal forests, establish aquatic bases in the depths of alien seas
>existing civs may come into conflict with you and call the GF as you expand your base, otherwise the GF will eventually find you on their own after scanning for Pirate activity
>have to fight off waves and waves of GF marines with your crazy roided out troops and mutant animals
>eventually the GF starts enlisting bounty hunters
>finally they call Samus down on your ass
>impossible to kill her, you can only impede her progress until she decides some other Pirate base that's doing worse shit deserves her attention more than you, or inflict enough damage to make her retreat
>waiting for her to leave will 100% result in shit getting destroyed, but only occasional visits with light weapons - attacking her will result in an unpredictable string of raids with an ever expanding arsenal, ramping up the damage with each attack unless you can keep forcing her away
>can eventually build shield generators to protect your base from the GF and anti-orbital guns to kill them before they land, but bounty hunters will always sneak in undetected
>have to strike a balance between how large your base is and how efficient it is at producing shit - High Command expects you to meet a quota, but the more facilities your base has the more attention you'll attract from enemies

Attached: 1543275946623.png (700x400, 396K)

Metroid fighting the hell invasion from doom

>in periods of down time you still have to watch out for native civs and wildlife trying to tunnel into your complexes to eat your crops and personnel
>other Pirate factions will sometimes offer you help, or they may try and fight you for High Command's favor - triggering a fight with them while you're being attacked by Samus could get her to chase after them instead
>can occasionally call in Pirate enforcers like Ridley, Kraid, or Weavel to help beat back your enemies or get other Pirate groups to stand down
>equipping and housing a proper Science Team grants you access to powerul bonuses, as well as crazy upgrades and special abilities that disregard morality and safe science
>the Chozo sprinkled their shit all across the universe - recovering and researching the race's random relics will lead to mastery of technologies like the Screw Attack and Morph Ball
>can establish alliances with fellow "bad guy" civs like the Kriken Empire from Prime Hunters or the corrupt elements of the GF as seen in Fusion (doing favors for the latter, such as breeding Metroids, will result in decreased attention from the GF military and Samus, but might give High Command the impression that you're starting a self interested rogue faction)
>you can never truly win, only last as long as possible until your base is wrecked or High Command decommissions you for poor performance, leading to the vicious cycle starting anew on a fresh procedurally generated world

>special campaign scenarios based upon memorable operations in the franchise (constructing the famous Zebes base, unleashing cloned Metroids upon the galaxy, Phazon Crisis and civil war against Dark Samus' brainwashed Pirate army)
>different Pirate races get unique bonuses and units (Zebesians, Kihunters, Prime 1 lizardmen, Prime 2 crabmen, Prime 3 eels in suits)

Attached: WBWi3.jpg (1000x769, 170K)

so basically Pokemon snap but Pikmin?

i'm on board

Zelda's swaying hips are incredibly sexy.

Attached: ZeldaFront_Beat.gif (563x643, 99K)

Star Fox with Freelancer gameplay.

LMAO 2TUBES
I like it

sure moneymaker idea: terraria+mario or terraria+kirby

based

Mario Metroidvania
>You are searching for powerups to get new moves to reach new parts in the world
>They all work like they do in the game the come from but with some additions or removals if necessary
>You always have access to the moves you got from them
>The combat and late game plataforming revolve around using the power-ups you get in creative manners together (cat dive into cape for a close to the ground swoop, jumping out of the turtle suit as projectile attack and hitting the shell with hammer/tanooki spin)

My idea is Fire Emblem except that it's an SRPG instead of a dating sim.

Takes place after majoras mask. The hero of time heads back to hyrule. He lives in peace for a while and lives at lon lon ranch. The gerudo start a war with hyrule over ganons death. As they don't buy this time travel bullshit they claim. The gerudo are no match for link and are easily wiped out. The desperate gerudo try to find some dark powers to overcome hyrules armies. They manage to make the dead rise in hyrule. This explains why in twilight princess the desert is ruled by undead and the gerudo are gone. The gerudo use Ganondorf's sword to awaken the haunted being inside. It kills them and it cast a dark spell over the land.

End of the game has the undead come to the lost woods. The kokiri to survive get rid of their flesh forms as in twilight princess. Link eventually defeats the last of the undead in the forest. Near his death the kokiri bid him farewell as they take his sword and seal it in the forest where a future hero will take it. Link managed to trap the evil spirit back in the sword before his death. Eventually the sword will be taken to the desert and sealed away. How is that boys?

>Fzero Royale
>100 cars racing around big blue
>Certain parts of the map break away after each lap

Tales of Zelda with young Ganondorf as party member

sweet jesus

Attached: cake.jpg (300x300, 42K)

Grand Theft Auto but Kirby

Quick rundown?

dungeon management on the zelda universe

Kirby but DOOM

Nintendo Riders, pretty much Mario Kart, with a lot of Nintendo characters instead of the filler babies and metals with Kirby, Marx, Dedede, or Captain Syrup, Porky, Isaac.

But the biggest appeal would be custom race tracks, similar to how you make levels in Timesplitters.

Dungeon Master but Zelda

zelda made by necrodancer

>Spider Demon Kirby fighting Eldritch Horrors
I'm down

Fine taste
They have a fucking cool and popular lead character
An already vast cast pre established
Add cool racing mechanics and we're golden

Would it take place in the same universe as the Super Mario Bros. movie from the 90's?

It actually would take place in Bladerunner.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhdCJ-a-Cak&ab_channel=Skelegant

bullet hell shmup Star Fox made by Cave

>Star Fox + Rabbids: Space battle
That actually sounds pretty baller They want new ideas not traditional stuff
SMT IVA x Metroid would be dope