HUEY DID NOTHING WRONG

daily reminder to all kazcucks that huey did nothing wrong.
>b-but muh inspection
no proof huey was behind that. stay seething, kazcucks.

Attached: kwzddy6n668y.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMCqCzM-_RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaz was already in contact with cipher, and the only reason anyone thought it was Huey behind the inspection attacks in the first place was because Kaz was constantly shilling it. Kaz was probably behind the inspection attacks.

>Defending Huey while calling anyone else a cuck
o i am laffin

Imagine projecting this hard. Huey is the only reason BB/Venom got anything done in the firwst place. All Kaz did was whine and accuse huey of shit he did.

>projecting
You don't know what that means. Huey is an actual, factual cuckold.
And Otacon did the dirt.

yeah, whatever. dosnt change the fact that he is innocent.

What if Venom is not Big Boss?

>Stay seething

Kaz didn't kill himself like huey did, now did he?

Fuck huey

Based Hueybro

Then what did Ocelot do?

He talked shit about D-Dog so he can go fuck himself.

Now I understand why people get so mad when I say the same thing about Hitler.

>constantly lying to everyone on both sides to be dry under the water
>is directly responsible for death of Strangelove
>only one who would benefit from Cipher attacks on Mother Base
>all those hueycucks ironically and unironically defending him and his autism
Based and sagepilled bait

Honestly why would anyone bother defending Huey?
Even if he didn't do the inspection, he still killed Strangelove and did experiments on their son and then lied about it. He also sabotaged Mother Base when he helped the kids repair Sahelanthropus.
Worst of all he created the mutant vocal chord parasites which could have wiped out all of humanity just so he could sell them back to Cypher.
This even caused Quiet to freak out and attempt suicide by Soviets which led Venom to lose her.
He's up there among the worst traitors and scumbags in the series.

Attached: 1560886380090.png (500x364, 100K)

Jerked off to pictures of BB while screaming like a retard.

>he still killed Strangelove
It's his wife, so it's his own business.
>did experiments on their son
It's his son, so it's his own business.
>he helped the kids repair Sahelanthropus
He just loves kids because he's such a good man.
>he created the mutant vocal chord parasites
He's a scientist, that's what scientists do.
>Quiet
A slut.

And, more than anything, he's still better that a band of literal murderers and bandits.

Huey pls go and stay go. You are in denial about your own scumbaggery. You betray everyone around you and then play the victim because your a weak cuck.
Your wife is a human being, killing her is never justifiable. Your son is not property to be abused. Loving kids doesn't justify forcing a confrontation that would've killed them and many others. Scientists don't wipe out humanity for a paycheck.
Quiet was a good girl and you literally made her feel violated knowing that she could never be part of society because even a bit of radiation on her would bring about human extinction. She literally attempted suicide.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Huey is a highly educated professional who has dedicated his life and talents to protect the world. Instead of that, he found himself being held prisoner and regularly tortured by a bunch of mentally unstable killers who probably haven't even finished high school. And then it happened again, only the killers were his old "friends" whom he had treasured and protected.
Maybe Huey isn't the best human in the world, but the people around him are literal scum of the Earth. It's not his fault.

Huey. You was always cuck.

So let's wipe out humanity and sell the means to do so to Cypher so he can carry out his genocide? Huey is literally worse scum than XOF or Diamond Dogs. He deserves to be treated this way.

Too bad he is criple. Nobody respect criples..

huey is a piece of shit

That's actually true. The trial has never been about Strangelove or the parasites. Huey was guilty for being a cripple, a coward, a civilian. A human. He couldn't sneak through the mountains, cutting throats of young Russian boys left and right. He couldn't be a cunning triple-agent with a badass nickname. He couldn't be one of the cool kids so they've bullied him for it. Such is the world we live in, sadly. I felt ashamed watching that farce as a player.

*tips titanium legs*

"you guys are full of shit! you call DD a dog its a fuckin' wolf! thats what you are a bunch of animals!"

youtube.com/watch?v=pMCqCzM-_RU

Attached: 1558251442831.jpg (220x336, 72K)

>kills his own waifu
>calls it a suicide
>drives my waifu to actual suicide which gets her captured by Soviets and almost raped
There should've been a mission 51. Track down Huey.
Objective is to kill him slowly and make it look like a suicide so it doesn't conflict with later canon.

Attached: 1561260217040m.jpg (617x1024, 54K)

the end of mgsv is so depressing you lose huey and quiet and ocelot and kaz hate eachother openly it's leaves a taste of nihilism in the air

He really did nothing wrong, many people approach huey from all sides of the world seeking for him to work with them, but he sets aside all that and all he wants is to work with snake; he is your best egghead bro.

That bitch trapped herself in that pod.

Dude got fucking KEKED HARD by his own son Chadtacon that he kills himself as the pile of crap he is.

Then why did huey not open it when there's a literal recording of her begging him to open the door and not kill her?
>why does he leave her to die for days?

Get back in the boat, Huey.

Attached: kaz.jpg (853x480, 29K)

I don't care. Fast forward the timeline, justify it how you will, just make it so that Venom's hands are on his throat as his body grows cold.
He literally comes in as a close second to Skullface in terms of suffering caused to the Diamond Dogs.

Attached: 1561249657748.png (785x722, 517K)

Digs her own grave, falls on it, wants to be buried out. I think she tried to kill him once, so fuck her.

It was Kaz. Both English and Japanese voice actors admit it was Kaz talking in the background of the Skullface tape. I think the Paz torture one.

So she deserves to die slowly and painfully even though she's the mother of his child just because it might potentially be her mistake?
That's fucked up rationale m8

Listen here you little shits.
Big boss is a HORRIBLE monster! He allows an infectious harlet on our base. he allows wild WOLVES round around non chained. he hordes cows by my lab and acts like im crazy when i complain about the mooing and shit.
HUEY did nothing wrong ok?! he is a good man that only did things that were for the betterment of man kind or or to protect himself .and his son!

lmao quiet is tall as fuck if she's barefoot as stall as bb with boots

What? No. He didn't save her because he wasn't on the outside of the pod when she cried for help. She accidentally gets herself stuck and calls for help but nobody is around to help.
The lie and hiding they were together comes in because he didn't want these terrorists to know he had a kid they could get their hands on for more torture.

If Huey is based, why his second wife prefer his own son? Checkmate hueyfags

but why

The cows are literally on a separate platform that can only be reached by helicopter. He should've put the bear enclosure next to your faggot lab.
The wolf is literally so well trained and disciplined that he uses a knife to slit throats instead of mauling enemies with his teeth.
Have you ever seen a wolf learn CQC with a knife? Have you ever seen a wolf use a Fulton?
And Quiet literally saved Venom's life on many occasions and is completely loyal to him despite being kept in a literal cage and tortured.
The worst trash Boss ever brought back to MB was you.

so was it kaz huey or just chico i dont understand

He didn't belong in army of brainwashed mercenaries. They kidnaped just to hurt Skullface. Another act of Kaz revenge.Kaz would blow his head if Venom didn't send him away. We are talking about Private Military. War business. Skullface is maybe less evil than Diamond Dogs.

There is literally no evidence Huey helped the children repair Sahelanthropus

Huey arranged for the inspection unaware Kaz had betrayed them and set up Huey as a patzi. Chico was forgotten.

He says it himself though. He gave them the schematics and taught them to repair it. He claims that he didn't know they would actually do it, but that's just him playing the victim as usual. Everyone knows Eli is vengeful and crazy and wanted to stage an uprising.

why would kaz betray them?

While Venom is a manlet, in his defense it should be noted that Quiet is like 6 feet tall and somewhat masculine.

So he was teaching children who were interested in robotics. What a nice man!

>child soldiers who were interested in killing everyone

No idea. Been years since I played. Kaz does ultimately become an enemy of Big Boss though by Metal Gear.

why did kaz betray them, what was his endgame, doesn't he love BB? He certainly seems to love Venom.

You mean reformed child soldiers. Huey had no idea about their escape plan and was helping them adjust to civilian life and teach them some skills. If there is anyone to blame it's Miller for refusing to act when he first found out about their plot.

ITS A FUCKING WOLF, NOT A PET.

>what was his endgame
Train Solid Snake to kill Big Boss and then get killed by Liquid apparently.

> Stage an attack to almost get yourself killed

Why?

Maybe to have his own Motherbase with puppet fake Big Boss. But Ocelot betrayet Kaz and he lost arm and leg. They blamed Skullface. But they just let Skullface to work on Selahontrapus( whatever is real name). Then stole final product and killed Skullface. Big Boss was too hard to control for Kaz. But Venom is brainwashed cyborg. Venom don't want to fight. He is MK Ultra doll they send to do dirty work.

It's a damn shame Kaz didn't get to lynch him just for muh story continuity

Kaz didn't betray them, he just did shady things behind BB's back because MSF needed funds fast so he contacted Zero for that, in exchange for info on BB. Later Kaz turned to just hate big boss and trained Solid Snake because BB dumped his ass in 1984 and went to do his own business.

Almoust? He is only one who wasn't injured.

Kaz did nothing wrong. BB a shit

only master race on motherbase
but BB didn't listen

Sounds like betrayal to me. Zero propably offered new motherbase too.

Kaz worked with Skullface.

Except when one of the XOF soldiers launch a fucking RPG at his position and he has to be carried by his fellow MSF soldiers.

I guess it was a stunt RPG and all XOF soldiers were instructed to not kill Kaz

They don't call him Kaz "Only master race or I destroy the base" Miller for nothing.

Nah man it was just funds. Zero wanted to know his location to send Paz to him and that was probably a bad call from Kaz. Then again, they probably wouldn't have had a base at all if it wasn't fir the shady deal.
Do you have a single fact to back that up

Ah yes Kazuhira "Fulton a coon, I'll shoot the balloon" Miller.
He was a good meme.

Attached: 1553227952751.jpg (720x720, 47K)

>Do you have a single fact to back that up
Yeah, the game where there is a tape with the two together.

Do you think XOF footsoldiers had knowledge about this. They were just send to do another job. There was always risk. But if Kaz just took holidays during attack on motherbase , it would be obvious he was traitor.

???

Attached: 1550066327159.png (376x302, 199K)

>any respect for Huey after gettting literally KEKED TO DEATH by his own son
Wew

Do you mean Kazuhira "Kikongo Killer" Miller?

Why did he get so angry about Venom keeping Quiet? I thought Dutch people were white...

MGS4 was the end of the series
PW, GZ and TPP are not canon

There
I saved Metal Gear

Unironically MGS3 killed the series.

He is paranoid because she could break Venom mind control or sabotage motherbase.

*siiiiiip* yep, now the metal gear solid game with no snake, that was a good game

This

When Skullface tortures Paz you hear Kazs voice.

skullface developed ethnic cleansers tho and diamond dogs got rid of the parasites

die, boomers.

Cipher developed them. Skullface betrayed Cipher by making an English variant to kill all English speakers.

>kill all English speakers
*writes on a piece of paper*
Checkmate atheists

Parasites become nanomachines. Vamp and who know else used them. DD didn't get rid off anything. Only Huey and Quiet.

You don't though

*simply looks away from the paper*
*like shit just closes eyes*

Riley says nigga you gay

I don't like BB. Never liked him. Or his games. He was always killer for hire without morals.

You do. In Ground Zeroes Kaz is in the torture tapes. Both the Japanese and English so it isn't just a case of an actor also doing background generic soldier.

Yet you shit on MGS3 which showcases big boss for what he originally was: an absolute goofball full of character and remorse for killing his mentor with /k/ tier autism

Why won't Quiet just write shit?
I know it's because of her stubborn "I won't speak the language of revenge" shit but still

Didn't the parasites activate from any communication?

Kaz is the one that says "just give her the shot."

No. They specifically only activate from hearing speech.

Why didn't anyone in Diamond Dogs suggest converting to systems of written communication when they first knew that they were dealing with parasites that attacked based on speech patterns?

>hearing speech.
They activate from vibrations in the vocal cords specifically vibrating to produce that designate language sounds.

That's just generic soldier grunt voice though. Even then, while that does SOMEWHAT sound like Robert atkin downes there is absolutely zero reasons on why Miller would be there. The entire plot of the game falls the fuck apart. This is some r/neverbegameover tier autism

Which is fucking stupid
Like how long do they have to tune into the vibrations
At which point do they decide the difference between French and English

What about loanwords, how does that work

Exactly, but this also doesn't explain why an English "no" will trigger them but a Spanish "no" won't.

Pretty sure they only knew that there was a "weapon to surpass metal gear" and some freaky people with growth on their chests, listening to many languages through their throat. It's Code talker that ultimately plot device'd the cure and explained how it worked

I just don't like that game. Goofball for you. Boring who for me. But if leveldesign was good, i would play it. Simply not game for me.

They use english and ban kikongo when they find out that it causes the strain to activate.

>he hasnt even played it

It is bullshit. But it is bullshit by Hideo Kojima.

I think it activates if you speak more than like 3 or 4 words so you could say a couple words here and there, but I might be bullshitting rhough, I don't actually remember where I read this

>SOMEWHAT sound like Robert atkin downes
It is Downes.

Because Solders With no borders was a sham. Because Snake Did the one thing that the boss would never do. He betrayed his men, sold their lives, and souls and damned them to hell. He condemned one of his men to die. You may say that Boss did kill her friends and betrayed the ones she loved. But she did it for allegiance, for ideology, for a dream she knew would never come true. She watched as men and woman where gunned down in-front of here, all while being betrayed by the same Country that she gave everything for. And in the end she was betrayed time and time again. She learnt that her dream would never be reality, that reality calls for war and with each war another would start. The Boss had only one dream that she gave everything for, and it was a dream to stop time. A dream she would never be able to achieve. In the end her last emotion was content. Or joy, Because she knew no matter what. In ten minutes she would die. She longed for an end so bad she begged snake to kill her.

Kaz and Venomous represent her will the best. "Im going to make them give back our past". Big Boss's mother base/SWB was a parasite. taking what ever jobs cipher gave them. The friends they lose, the body they loss, No ideology and no home. Big Boss betrayed his own men and flesh and blood.Mother base was a sham. But which each passing second their dream dies, Until they become a Boss, Empty and dead inside. No love, no remorse, no hate. Nothing but a cold void. Just a dream. And in the end when a boss is made, a snake kills them.

Thanks for listening....I fell. Content.

Level design is good, plenty of room to play and experiment with the enemies, many routes, lots of environmental clues, many tools at your disposal. You should give it another shot, it is a finely crafted video game.

>Like how long do they have to tune into the vibrations
They culture several generations of parasites or something attuning them to the language. Then release them on people. The infected are fine until they start speaking the trigger language.

the worst circle of hell is for traitors

Either provide concrede evidence of a hidden plot twist that completely shatters the entire narrative of the game or let's just agree to disagree, we are going nowhere with this and neither of us will budge.

i wonder how much he suffered when he found out his son was fucking his wife.

Attached: hueythecuckmeister.jpg (680x383, 32K)

>stands his ground
>can't stand unassisted
KEK
E
K

>killed himself because his wife is shotapilled
>dick so small that a literal child beat him
Is he dare, I say cucked

I tried but get bored after PAIN boss somewhere in base. I was running around and pretend to be doctor. Codec calls were boring. Why should i care about some tank after WW2. In previous MGS i was on AI matrix base with HF blade.

No, I mean, how long does an individual parasite have to hear the vibrations of your speech before it figures out which language you're speaking?

So many languages share sounds, grammar, even words.
How does a parasite tell them apart? How long would I have to speak English for the English strain to realize it?

It doesn't make any sense.
Since Kojima had no problems retconning the advancement of technology he should've just made them nanomachines

Attached: Boss.png (1236x544, 713K)

What? It is Downes on the tape. This was confirmed. I don't care what kind of story you want the game to have. I'm just giving you the information.

I have a feeling MGS isn't the series for you if you're disappointed about disguise mechanics in a stealth game

>Why should i care about some tank after WW2.
Tanks are cool.

Not this type of stealth. MGSV is only game i realy played after MGS2.

I feel like the parasites should be easy to fool if they're so specific to an individual language.
Imagine you have that scene with Quiet speaking. What if she just slurs her speech or speaks with a weird accent. If she's going "tur a lil righ, bink to teh leff" etc, how does the parasite know she's speaking English? Pequod would still understand, and she could live with Venom happily ever after, having lots of kinky mutant sex in their helicopter.

Well then it looks like it's true, I read the tweet and everything. Still useless though, it just makes me angry that the whole originally 5 chapter story is true after all and we didn't even get half the complete game. Now I'm just fucking mad.

MGSV isn't a stealth game
Being sneaky is literally the least important thing in the game

Actually a lot of that probably comes from lip and tongue manipulation of speaking, like lisps, not changing your speaking at the level of the throat where they live. But that just raises even more questions.

too bad the gooks over at konami only care about making pachinko games or garbage like survive to even care about finishing mgsv. im surprised they havent copy pasted mgo and come out with an mgs battle royale at this point

Parasites breed in the body. They are benign until I believe seven generations are born, they where reverse engineered to evolve backwards. And can only effect mature members. Also They May be Supernatural/Magic seeing as they where recovered from the end. In their larva form they attach to the membranes of the vocal cords and mimic them perfectly. They then breed. Then attack the lungs. Killing the host.

If that's the case, my example still has her not actually saying English words. Either way it's a plot hole, not that this is any surprise. Obviously Kojima cared more about following the theme of language and connections/isolation by it than creating a rock solid explanation for every little detail.

That doesn't really answer any of my questions

Yeah, it's a neat idea but the science is bad.

Like the other user said. The parasites don't just react to speech. They react to the membrane in the throat. Once they are in its game over, They are there.

Eh what can you do. A real shame, the backstage climate looked optimistic as well, you could really see that kojima really wanted to work on MGS again that time through the various interviews and extra bits. I remember a tweet where he said that despite it all he and his team poured all their hearts into it. That makes me sad.

TIME FOR A TASTE TEST

Ok. If she says leff instead of left then Pequod will still understand because the human brain can adjust for accents/ slurred speech. Her throat still won't do anything that would be an English word.
Hell, what if her throat already did something that counts as an English word when she swallowed copious amounts of Venom's semen? That shit is too oddly specific to ever work as a practical trigger mechanism unless the parasite literally reads your thoughts. If it reads your thoughts, then there's no need for it to react to speech.

It does make sense if you want to believe that KAZ knew Big Boss was up to shady shit. Big bosses mother base worked for cipher doing as kaz put it, Everything and anything. KAZ had to know some shit was up. KAZ was also aware that Paz was a Trippe agent. CIA/KGB/CIPHER. Maybe KAZ wanted to stop MSF from becoming another global super power.Maybe he just wanted a place for solders to live.

>Both the Japanese and English
It clearly isn't Kaz in the Japanese tape.

Found it. This was from August 2015.

Attached: Tweet.jpg (1080x549, 105K)

That sounds like an engrish "we did our best, prease understand" tbqh

Its not the words but the user. It mimics There vocal cords. The vocal cords have to be matured. So it will attach itself to your throat that was shaped by what ever your native tongue is. what ever your native tongue is. That is why quite is Quite. She has to be mute as any form of speech Will kill her. Even if she Speaks a different language it would be with an English ascent.

>The vocal cords have to be matured. So it will attach itself to your throat that was shaped by what ever your native tongue is.

Attached: 1543974043849.png (350x362, 50K)

Also to add. It was made to be Specific, And engineered that way. Its purpose was mass genocide. Just one infected person but in a massive setting like new york could wipe out roughly half the population. Its a nuke without the dirty parts. that was its purpose.

Skullface was so good in GZ. What happened?

But that's literally patently wrong. Quiet speaks Navajo to code talker because it's safe for her to do so. She also tries speaking Navajo to Pequod before she decides to sacrifice herself and speak English.
It's also mentioned that the Kikongo strain didn't activate immediately because English is the language typically used to communicate on mother base and only when those soldiers spoke kikongo to each other did the strain activate. Also code talker specifically explains that the parisites respond to the vibrations made speaking that specific language they are tuned for.

And it's specifically vibrations of the air, not the vocal chords themselves because in the Devil's House, the parasites were being activated by tape recorders playing back speech. Speech in languages that the niggers there typically did not know. That was how Skullface was isolating different language strains.

There were some nice moments in TPP like when he interrogated code talker in that one tape, or the time he poisoned zero. TPP is so sparse you can't properly enjoy the pacing in any way unfortunately.

The vocal folds of children are much shorter than those of adult males and females. The difference in vocal fold length and thickness between males and females causes a difference in vocal pitch.

The cords are to underdeveloped and can not react. A vocal cord is two mucus membrane flaps. This is what it emulates. The flaps opening and closing allow the parasite to breed. In children they can not do this, so children act as carriers for the virus,

OK but you claimed the vocal cords are shaped by the language you speak which simply isn't true at all

Yeah those were great but he just so bad in the actual cutscenes. "I'm taking my legs back!" It's cheesy as all hell in a bad way, not cheesy and intimidating like in the tapes. Fuck TPP it ruined my life and I'm sick of thinking about it.

Quiets parasites are an odd one. As they are not part of the original parasites made by code talker. They are the special power ones, AND HAVE NO FUCKING HOW TO EXPLAIN THAT. The concept of them as a genocidal weapon is a neat idea. The concept of them as magic power ups is another thing.

2 different parasites m8. She has the English strain vocal chord parasites which were implanted into her by Skullface as a weapon to use against Diamond Dogs in case she's captured and interrogated, and parasites bred by Code Talker to give superpowers, like the ones he has himself and that he got from the End.

Ya. I will take the L on that one. I was talking out of my ass thinking I knew about it. Did my reading and now the idea of speech sounds dumb. Seeing as they attach to the membrane which makes me double dumb because they can not be shaped in any way. I guess you could go with the vibrations. Cretan strains where cultivated to react to a vibration of what ever the language is.