1274 hours played

>1274 hours played
>Not Recommended

Attached: ikWRZbA.png (1051x664, 730K)

We discuss this multiple times, when a patch fuck the game is shit forever
Dota 7.00

>not trusting the experience of a man who spent probably a good couple years getting wrung around so you dont have to

Can confirm
>4000 in Warframe
>2000 in both Payday 2 and TF2
>1000 in KF2
They suck

I unronically spend 10k hours+ on Ragnarok official servers and wouldn't recommend anyone to try so. The game is dead and what's left is just a rotten corpse.

>used to be good so they played a lot
>the future patches ruined fun

Of course they're going to recommend you not playing it if it's taken a turn for the worse.

>YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT U CAN'T TALK BAD ABOUT IT XD
>YOU PLAYED IT A LOT U CAN'T TALK BAD ABOUT IT XD
sometimes i think ur just butthurt someone doesn't like ur game
XD

>Warframe
>Payday 2
>Duel Links
I fucking hate all of them so much.

>XD XD XD
Go to bed, kiddo.

>if i call them underage, they won't suspect me of being underage!

Attached: laughinggirls.png (504x359, 260K)

Off yourself and burn in hell, you disgusting furfag. Fucking abomination.

are you me?

I'd trust the word of someone with that much experience in the game.

lol settle down!

Attached: have a ssip.png (705x447, 23K)

>man
go fuck yourself cis shit. How dare you assume a hypothetical person's gender. They don't even exist yet and yet you ALREADY have decided what they are when they haven't even been.

Attached: .jpg (1080x2021, 128K)

>Warframe
Dropped 3000 hours in that game, would thoroughly recommend to a new player, but Jesus Christ, just quit after you reach mastery rank 15 or so. Game's absolute shit after that.

Sorry, I just wanted them to be successful.

I am that man, and I have decided that I am a man.

The game turns to shit once you're far enough into it to understand how DE is constantly fucking up.

>Several thousands of dollars spent on heroin
>Not Recommended

Attached: 1449592302378.png (640x448, 957)

doesnt "man" also mean "human" in english? or did trannies manage to change the language?

in reference to a large quantity of people
you can say "the dawn of man" to reference men and women but you can't say "that woman is a man" because that's retarded

I've spent 883 hours on GTAV and probably wouldn't recommend it too highly at this point. No single player expansions and the 6 months of GTA:O actually being fun was replaced by heaps of cancerous free DLC.

I did enjoy race maps and community made stuff though.

>Keeps playing it

That's the actual fucked up part. If you play a game for 1500 hours then drop it because it turned to shit that's fair. If you continue playing it for another 1500 hours despite claiming it's a massive piece of shit...you've got real problems.

How do you get the money without making a big mess?

can you just try

It's hard for your normal person to drop money in a game and not keep going back to it because of the investment. It's why people keep going back to games like Overwatch. They may not find it fun anymore, but if they've spent $200+ on it it's hard for them to go to something else.