You do drink coffee dont you, manager?

you do drink coffee dont you, manager?

Attached: bdf75b19e93da3c58d75a4787f814ef1.jpg (594x796, 58K)

Just how whacky is this coffee man?

not as whacky as the ones below him

Attached: 4bac73106e49f46515ea5b65406502bc.jpg (596x795, 57K)

I do not, caffeine dependency was something I found to be annoying, and now when I really need a coffee, it actually has an effect on me.

Coffee man, lower the qliphoth deterrence

Attached: sticker (25).png (252x224, 15K)

I've had 10 cups today, I think
I'm having to concentrate really hard so that I don't freak out and smash something.

I do not, I stay awake with a reasonable amount of sleep, cold water, and physical pain. Coffee always tastes nasty regardless of whatever form it comes in. Blegh.

Go back to /vg/ where you belong faggots. Wrong is still wrong.

>game with nothing to discuss, only circlejerking and fanfic posting
>gets thread after thread after thread after thread

this is why the new vegas threads got pruned off of this board and you're going to do the same thing to yourselves. i'm all for discussing video games on Yea Forums but you need to pace yourselves you absolute retards, i know it's the same group of people making the threads continuously

Attached: dogbert.png (287x318, 110K)

> Leave previous thread
> Go to sleep for like 5 hours
> Come back to posts about the LC community being invaded by the degenerate side of fandom
Shit that turned upside down quickly. I doubt this community would get as shit as SCP and it's not like the furfags are gonna get their shit canon.

Attached: 1560516603777.png (405x357, 38K)

This is true. These threads are nice and all but jeez louise. Every time it's starting to look the same. Same jokes even.
Same. I'm just doodling in Flash, come back to a bunch of doomsayers and weirdos. Where's the fun OC boys?

Attached: Apocawhat.jpg (550x400, 50K)

Do not respond to /vg/fags, even if you feel their transparent insincerity pulling you in.

The old people already finished the game, and the rest is slowly progressing, chill.

im so awful at this game i managed to die on the 3rd day.
any good beginner tips?
i read the manual already

...how?

post facility?

Do managerial or the interaction tips first if you can't find out which one is best for the abno. It's a puzzle game user, figure it out.

Attached: 1561167984246.jpg (1160x689, 88K)

Willing to put money down that he got the teddybear.

Nah if its a HE he probably got the box and stared at it.

How did...
Okay, so for abnormalities you should pretty much always get the managerial tips first, they show the terms and conditions of what to do. If you have a difficult abnormality, try and just get as much energy and learn as much about them as possible, so when you restart the day you know what to do for them. Don't bother getting a ton of 1Lob shitters, it's better to have around 3 stronger agents per department, but don't spend more than half your Lob upgrading your agents.
Do not fear the retry button, failure is common and expected, but learning is how you proceed.

Did you hear what happened to the clerk who was shot with an execution bullet?
He was destroyed!

Did you hear what happened to the agent with less than 3 prudence who tried to work on blue star?
He was destroyed!

Did you hear what happened to the agent with 4 fortitude and 2 temperance who tried to work on the singing machine?
He was destroyed!

Did you hear what happened to the clerk who walked into the mountain of smiling bodies?
He isn't smiling anymore!

Did you hear what happened to the agent who thought he could suppress punishing bird?
He couldn't!

Did you hear what happened to the manager who tried to speak with nothing there?
He recieved a voice mail!

Attached: minecraft jokes 1.jpg (1936x2592, 541K)

Did you hear the one who ignored the Ticket Booth?
He got a free train ride

Attached: SLV depotMusYard YLashmett (1).jpg (960x768, 511K)

Those are supposed to be jokes?

yeah dude I've got more

Attached: minecraft jokes 3.jpg (1936x2592, 730K)

These are pretty lame.
Show more please.

these are so bad, half of them are bad dad jokes and the other half are remixes

Attached: 1559962781785.jpg (1306x954, 394K)

First, lower your testicles.

Attached: angry_gebby_by_solarboyaaron-dc41j07.png (500x500, 98K)

yeah these are fucking classics, surprised there's still people who haven't heard of this, I thought they were normie tier by now

Attached: minecraft jokes 4.png (1516x962, 156K)

Attached: minecraft jokes 2.jpg (1936x2592, 585K)

this one is so painful

Attached: minecraft jokes 5.jpg (960x1280, 298K)

I remember having Fragment of the Galaxy on day three which was awful.

based Steve

>super destroyed
That got me

Attached: 1558463773863.gif (250x250, 993K)

I suppose that's fair, I only got Fragment my second run when he was a non-issue. My first dangerous guy was the Crumbling Armor, but he only really killed one of my agents before I figured his gimmick.

I remember there being an edit where each of the punchlines was replaced with "He was destroyed" but I can't find it. Anyways here's the OG page.

Normally when you post a picture you should actually post the picture. Bloody retard I am.

Attached: he was destroyed!.jpg (2448x3264, 479K)

Stop posting those shity jokes.

Attached: 75381899_p21.jpg (800x1200, 405K)

I want to hug Isadora!

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 554K)

but you just posted one, Gebura

Attached: sticker (21).png (252x224, 14K)

Books are hard and cold, no good for hugging

I did it
I beat Hod with all ALEPHs in the game on day 33
zero deaths
Special thanks to Da Capo, who is da man when it comes to dealing with Army in Black's meltdown when combined with the Crazed Researcher's Note.
Also to Melting Love for being kind to her lover and giving her enough PE boxes not to decrease the counter

Attached: Screenshot (101).png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

I wonder how many femanons are in these threads because its quasi-horror based.

let this thread die

go play the game

tomorrow we can shitpost more

dont kill the game yet

Attached: 1561167653185.gif (800x500, 2.72M)

Post your Bongbong

Attached: Bongbong.png (408x405, 84K)

Is that the middle one? Idk why but the right one seems really huggable to me, regardless of whether its a boy or girl.
Gj user. What strat did you end up using in the end?
I agree, but let us leave this one alive a bit longer. I'm lonely.

No, the joke is even my daughter could beat you up.

Attached: 1561190004924m.jpg (701x1024, 64K)

Isadora is right, she's in the LoR trailer and seemingly combat preview

>m

Attached: cl*rks.png (516x748, 153K)

>and you're going to do the same thing to yourselves

you talk like a fag

> That's a pretty fucking weird request for a post
> Oh hey I have a Bongbong

Attached: Screenshot_119.png (312x323, 108K)

>Preparatory work
Plague Doctor moves the most dangerous ALEPHs to Training, Control, and Information. Mountain and Army can stay behind and I left Melty even though she's pretty rough.
Remove all agents that are Level 1/2 or barely reach L3.
Distribute my 6 or 7 true V agents among the departments. All IV or lower employees are put into Control and Information, emphasis on Information.
>QM L1
Send The Smile agent to You Must Be Happy. The boost doesn't have to be large, just enough to keep them at slightly above Temperance IV. This is the only agent that needs YMBH treatment.
Send Da Capo to pick up The Crazed Researcher's note.
Distribute units according to layout in Briah-mid-lows in upper central (all tools) one non-ex V agent wielding Justitia to babysit Big Bird and Judgement Bird (next to Disciplinary)
De-clerk Disciplinary and Security, as Mountain and Melty are respectively in those departments and their bonuses are mediocre for this plan.
Work on all ALEPHs for energy at this point.
>QM2 to QM3 (Crimson Dawn)
Prep for the clowns, V unit in every ALEPH corridor, swarm of lower units next to Plague Doctor instead of V unit.
>QM4 (Violet Noon)
Prep for violet noon
Energy quota reached.
Pause immediately at beginning of ordeal to use execution bullets only on clerks immediately under the slabs.
Crush the slabs.
>QM5-QM6
Wellcheers for everyone, and skullbro therapy sessions for all.