You'll never play minecraft alpha for the first time again

>you'll never play minecraft alpha for the first time again

Attached: Alpha_v1.1.2_01.png (854x480, 380K)

why microsoft bought it? fucking mutts, they are just ruining it every fucking time

The newest update is pretty good, exploration is fun and rewarding, villages arent complete ass, quaint shit added like barrels and campfires. It feels as though all the shitty updates culminated into a good product. I would recommend you give it a try if you can.

Attached: BaldBull1.jpg (236x203, 12K)

$2.5 billion is a lot of money

Minecraft Alpha was shit.
Change my mind.

it is optimized now?

damn nigga that's a good joke

Not exactly sure what you mean but it definitely runs better and shit in general works more fluidly.

never played it for the first time either. beta 1.4 was my first version

>you will never have a highschool sweetheart again

I'll still miss Minecraft tho.

Attached: 1559184733970.jpg (691x921, 151K)

>you will never play minecraft for the first time as an 11 year old ever again

Attached: man-reading-bible-and-taking-drugs-f8dm7r.jpg (450x318, 34K)

>can't play minecraft on my toaster after adventure update (b1.8.1) and new versions

wtf

inb4 some autist come sin and posts a modded up server of the most recent version missing the point of these threads where everyone who is in the server will beg you to join their pedophile discord

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Joke's on you, I played early Minecraft during classes in college.
Needless to say I dropped out.

>You will never be young again, having off from school during those long warm summers playing outside

youer wrong

Yeah same.
Can't play a fucking game about cubes on my laptop anymore.

Attached: 1438377545606.png (449x442, 151K)

>tfw you had a gf for a month when you wre playing Minecraft Alpha/Beta
Still kinda miss her, but I'm not really sure what the fuck was her problem.

>again

>ywn play minecraft

Attached: 1496537675035.jpg (659x591, 30K)

Agreed, but they need to add more randomly generated structures and mobs underground and improve the existing structures. Maybe add in a new ore or two. There's no point in mining anymore after building a small iron farm, burning kelp/bamboo, and finding diamonds in the ocean.
Also fuck the female staff at Mojang for making new mobs fucking useless. I want to ride polar bears into battle and keep them as pets. I don't give a fuck if it's unrealistic or "cruel".

>Also fuck the female staff at Mojang for making new mobs fucking useless. I want to ride polar bears into battle and keep them as pets. I don't give a fuck if it's unrealistic or "cruel".
Women were a mistake.

fuck minecraft, it’s a game for autistic white kids made by a fat racist transphobe

based
stevefags BTFO

>Women were a mistake.
Fuck em for removing all references to Notch in the game except for having his name in the end credits. I wonder how the game would be now if he was still in charge.

Most of the new shit they’ve added since Microsoft bought them has been either pretty good or easily ignored.

>Fuck em for removing all references to Notch
There were references?

You say that like its a bad thing. Now, whats that phrase you fags always like to use when you project? Get laid retard.

you're 10 years younger than me fuck youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: D9dD10cXYAELc__.png (565x681, 552K)

The blurbs on the title screen used to reference Notch. They removed these references after Microsoft bought them out and he left.

Attached: title.png (1366x705, 616K)

fuck off stevefag.

yes, to a "1488" and a "heil hitler"

why do normalfags always find a way to bring up their gfs or previous gfs? Fuck off