3DS Thread

I love my 3DS! Forever and ever!

Attached: 3ds-1168822.jpg (696x390, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXfdMA4YJ_I
3ds.hacks.guide/
mega.nz/#!n9cSQCCA!eSa8oKCjG8rofFoSPnX7dKKSkqc2WITUODPudoKDUhI
mega.nz/#!itMWCSbZ!QtqD9xQxPUhq0nej-pDDfebnKMionvrHwMi1gSVEQz0
mega.nz/#!OrY2TKhQ!aSgYS_tqqAbzc002OQgRyXkr_wbc2iKCp-1eZokI6T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do as well
What are you playing user?

Same. It's in my top five consoles. I'm currently playing Luigi's Mansion. I never finished this on the GameCube.

I wanna play LM on 3DS, it sounds comfy.

any 3ds/ds hidden gems anyone can recommend?

Rocket Slime (DS)

Play Ninja Cop (GBA):
youtube.com/watch?v=jXfdMA4YJ_I

>got first 3DS last month and hacked it
>beat OOT for the first time
>got rosalina in Mario Kart 7
this shits so comfy

>beat oot for the first time

how cute, a 12 year old

I'm 20

Has anyone vc-injected gameboy advance games into their system? What are you playing? I'm currently enjoying golden sun

didnt your parents teach you lying is bad?

>just bought a new 3ds off ebay
>now debating getting pic related
I hope it doesn't come in all fucked up. Hate buying open item shit sight unseen but I want it.
What games can be recommended besides these?
>MM
>OOT
>FE Awakening
>Kid Icarus Uprising
>New Leaf
>Mario Kart 7
>Pokemon Y, ORAS
>Tales of the Abyss
>Fantasy Life

Attached: 1559308736523.jpg (1600x1600, 241K)

I do not like the circle pad, feels like im constantly gonna break it and completely removes any comfy the system could possess. have the new 3dsxl

Attached: 1554773468742.jpg (445x604, 35K)

gba games look dogshit on the 3ds, get a DS lite or a DSi and notice how everything is 10x clearer and more colorful

mighty switch force 1 and 2

Good console, problem is N3DS is too small and N3DSXL is too heavy

I think it looks fine desu
>then again I haven't touched a real gameboy since 2006 so my perception is fucked

just bought a 32GB SD card and have a road trip 4th of july week. throwing on every fucking game that looks interesting i haven't tried. just wish i had a 2dsXL as i don't care about 3D and the 2dsXL is lighter and looks best.

any good fast-paced platformers? wasn't feeling DKC returns. mine's hacked so i can multiple gens

Isn’t the 3DS dead? The last game for itcane out in 2017

>gba games look dogshit on the 3ds, get a DS lite or a DSi and notice how everything is 10x clearer and more colorful
Ambassador GBA games look like shit on the 3DS because they have a darkening and blur filter applied to them. Injecting your own GBA games circumvents that.

>Good console, problem is N3DS is too small and N3DSXL is too heavy
Actually, the problem is that the N3DS controls are too cramped and the N3DSXL screen is too blurry/pixelated.

sell that shit while its still worth something and upgrade your pc so you can emulate it

all the games worth playing dont require the second screen gimmick anyway

where can I buy 3ds or 2ds for really cheap. I want to buy like 2 or 3 more of them.

Attached: 1557884810041.jpg (200x200, 10K)

nigga i'm 25 and i'm planning on beating oot for the first time soon, after i finish chrono cross

>warioware gold
>mario & luigi bowsers inside story + bowsers minions
>kirby extra epic yard
Yeah no

Based

dude i have a 3ds and i know exactly what im talking about

gba games look blurry and washed out on the 3ds, even the injected ones

>port
>port
>rehash
Yeah so like I was saying 2017.

is ur screens tn or ips

It might be dead
BUt it's library is more alive than PS4+XBone+Vita combined

Should I buy a happy home new 3ds from gamestop? They have 3 left.

>Vita
Dude why do you have to kick Vitabros while they’re down? Their console died years ago, let them be

Have you tried pressing select when booting a GBA game ?

What's that thing regarding the ambassador games being filtered ? Kirby looks great on the N3DSXL (IPS)

Will there be an easier way to hack 11.10 in future? FREDMINER seems like such a long winded pain in the ass.

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of Icebore coming out

Probably a TN screen, which is what 95% of 3DS (and DS models) use. IPS gives more vivid colors and better viewing angles (no washed out or inverted colors when viewed from an angle)

tn

desu. unless you have a new 3ds xl, every model comes with a tn screen

3ds games look good on the tn screen, since most of the games have naturally more saturated colors to compensate for the shitty screens

its really a disgrace, the 3ds can play games from multiple consoles, but all of them look horrible besides the 3ds ones because nintendo chose to cheapen on the screen

> PS4
No
3DS library is meh at best, worst Pokémons (+RPGs), worst platformers, worst Mario RPGs, worst Laytons
At least there's Ace Attorney

It's really not, it takes like 10-15 minutes to set up when using a guide.

t. guy who bought a 3ds and installed it two days ago

Dude I’m not even that guy and I feel like I know what he’s taking about. The pixels don’t translate to the 3DS. It has bigger pixels and the games look blurry because it’s not 1:1

I'm playing Link Between Worlds and enjoying it very much, to the point where I've drop any other games I was playing.

Happy home designer N3DSXL with dual IPS screens. What's your price ?

>playing mhg on 3ds cus switch is pay to multiplayer
I only regret getting this for 3ds because fatalis and lao shan arent in it

Hrs taking about the current games you retard not the entire library
The games right now releasing for the respective consoles

How did people beat Fatalis before? It’s piss easy in 4 and up but the only reason I beat it in Unite was because of that ability that left you with 1hp which didn’t exist in the og games

wut? are you offering to sell it to me?

not interested, sorry, i already played all the worthwhile games of the system, im actually going to sell mine and upgrade my pc

besides, im from brazil, the shipping cost alone would not make it worth it

Except he isn't

i bought a ds lite just so i could play ds and gba games on native resolution with proper colors

seriously guys, dont play them on the 3ds

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-01-04 at 21.26.38.jpg (1032x581, 62K)

Is sopa de macao actually uma delicia or is it a meme?

>that'll be 129.99 dollars + taxes + tip, sir

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-01-04 at 21.02.56.jpg (1032x774, 62K)

Hacks or insane luck.

FU is the hardest monhun game and the elders are nightmare levels of bullshit.

Attached: 20190616_234438.jpg (633x600, 138K)

How the fuck do I hack my 3ds and put games on it

Am I missing anything?

Attached: file.png (421x818, 22K)

3ds.eiphax.tech/fredminer.html
pretty straightforward
also get an sd card 32GB or higher

How about you buy the games and not risk destroying your 3ds?

3ds.hacks.guide/
nigger

Holy shit you are RETARDED with a capital RETARDED
You can hold start on booting a DS game to have it play in native res
You fucking wasted money you absolute buffoon

If you let the 3DS start up a GBA or DS game, it'll stretch both out to fill the 3DS screen. That's what causes the bluriness. If you hold down the Start or Select button when selecting a GBA or DS game, they'll be displayed on the 3DS screen in their native 1:1 pixel format. But there'll be black borders around them, obviously.

doesnt change much at all, if you had a 3ds you'd know that and you wouldnt talk shit you dont know about

they look blurrier even with the "native res" mode

want me to take a picture for you?

>doesnt change much at all, if you had a 3ds you'd know that and you wouldnt talk shit you dont know about
It literally plays it at native res
that's the same resolution a ds lite plays it at
it's the same
you are dumb
stop trying to justify your dumb purchase

yes i would love to laugh even harder
the pixels are literally as crisp as possible, i bet you didn't even hold start right you fucking brainless monkey

Every model of 2DS/3DS can play GBA and DS games in their respective native resolutions by holding Start or Select upon bootup.

Also, a Dual IPS N3DS, N3DS XL or DSi XL all have practically the same vibrant colors as the DS Lite.

tHe PpI oF tHe ScReEnS aRe DifFeReNt YoU fUcKiNg NiGgEr

Not him but they will be arriving in this thread in no time to start throwing an autistic fit without a doubt.

would have a hard time naming a more cancerous fanbase, unless we get game specific like undertale or soulsborne

Wow, that's next level cringe

tried zelda minish cap on the ps vita

best experience of my life

I'm playing with it right now, I'm quite annoyed with the pathetic library of the switch. I didn't pay 400$ to play shitty indie garbage. I've played my 3DS considerably more since buying the switch as that piece are garbage collects dust

Ps4 literally has one game worth playing and they a bunch of soi "cinematic experiences"

3ds is literally miles ahead

Attached: snoy wojak irl.jpg (1652x1606, 755K)

>Dsi
>running GBA games
How? the only emulator I've found for it wont actually play games in the .gba format

Holy shit and you wonder why you’re a permavirgin. You can play it at native res but it’s so fucking tiny you can’t make out shit. Or you can stretch it out and make it blurry but legible. It had to do with the larger screens in the 3ds you spaz.

You think you have it bad with switch lmao, try being a ps4 owner in 2019
>literally no exclusive games on the horizon for this year
>everyone holding their wad all next year waiting on the ps5

at least you get new games in like a month. Guess ill just play bloodborne again for the 5th time.

Attached: just witchman.jpg (185x272, 8K)

get better eyes plebian

bravely default

Is 3ds a good emulation system? Might be fun to have a small portable machine to play classic games on.

The fucking image at native res is smaller than the ds would have looked like please kys

my bad, i forgot it didnt have the gba slot

Yeah, they really shot themselves in the foot with removing backwards comparability. I was a early PS3 owner and I played more PS1 and PS2 games on it than PS3 games.
It can run up to GBA fine anything more and you run into problems. I was thinking of getting a samsung g9+ as it can emulate gamecube games decently

You can run GBA games semi-natively if you hack your DSi. Search for GBArunner.

>nigger hand

Yes, but make sure to get one of the n3ds models as the o3ds models run stuff a lot worse. It and vita are pretty good with with their own strengths and weaknesses. The 3ds allows for ds and 3ds(duh) and has a more active hacking community. The vita has a nice screen and allows you to play ps1 but its scene is smaller and progress is not as active.

Not for gba or ds games. They look like shit.

If you get the New3DS or New2DS, it can do older consoles other than PS1 gen pretty good. If you get an old 3DS it will give you PSP tier emulation experience, minus arcade and PS1 stuff. Old 3DS can't do PS1 and CPS/Neo Geo stuff.

Meh It doesn't bother me that much as I still have my ps3
and I largely prefer playing it to the ps4 as it has way better games overall
Also fuck the ps4 controller, what a piece of shit. Say what you will about the ds3 and its crap sticks but at least it doesnt fall apart on you

But i've been moving back into handhelds more then anything, trying to get some ds games I missed out on
>ghost trick
>dq9
most notably

Quickspot (DS) is comfy

How can I play Ghost Trick, Chrono Trigger on my hacked 3DS ?

here's the comparison i just made

note that as this is a DS game, the biggest difference is on the colors

i'd do a gba comparison but i dont have any injected game on my 3ds right now

Attached: Untitled.png (1763x643, 2.92M)

Why does only the European version of Dragon Quest VI run on Twilight Menu? (US version runs but has a save corruption bug)

Can you find those plates for less than $40 these days? I ended up getting the Xenoblade ones because they were still $20

Not that user, but you're right. GBA and DS games are tiny when displayed at their native resolution on any 3DS besides the XL models. The original 3DS makes GBA, DS and 3DS games really small. The OG 3DS is probably the best option if you're playing polygonal 3D games like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 64 DS, etc. because the high pixel density (PPI or Pixels Per Inch) of the smaller DS and 3DS models make 3D models look sharper and less pixelated/blurry than larger models.

>i'd do a gba comparison but i dont have any injected game on my 3ds right now
mega.nz/#!n9cSQCCA!eSa8oKCjG8rofFoSPnX7dKKSkqc2WITUODPudoKDUhI
Here you go, it's Ninja Five-O

Some yeah. That one is going for $50 at the min but I've been impulse buying like a shitter today.

From my experiences without resorting to emulation, best way to play DS games is DSi. DSi XL is also good if you want big screen but the screen is washed out compared to DSi. XL shit work with DS since the library has 2D pixel games mostly. It was retarded on 3DS though.

ok, give me 5 minutes

twilightmenu++

Nightmare in dreamland is a good remake, I liked kingdom hearts chain of memories too. Kinda weird that there's no pokemon on there, but you probably already played them anyway. Get pokemon mystery dungeon though, it's a solid game

going to beat Crystal today!

Attached: 56245257257.jpg (1378x1276, 315K)

All the GBA Pokemon games have weird save issues on 3DS
Probably a fix but I don't care that much desu

Waiting for built in AP-patching.

Just use the DS scene ROM tool it's not that hard

Ever Oasis is so fucking cute, like goddamn every character in this game just melts my heart.

based fellow 2ds bro

Probably because they use flash 128k save formats

But damn that kinda blows

how is the original 2DS

Warioware Gold isn't a port though
It has old minigames alongside new ones and overall is considered a new game.

Not him but it's alright for the price. Got mine for $60. Only downside is no amiibo support, graphical upgrade (see monster hunter 4) and xenoblade chronicles

could you give me the .gba file as well? the one i have here is not being recognized by the cartridge i have

2ds bros unite

Attached: 1725052179.jpg (1998x3840, 1.78M)

most comfortable handheld to hold since the gameboy pocket

I absolutely hated mine, had to return it and got a n2ds instead which was double the price. I t feels so awkward to hold, pressing the shoulder buttons feels unnatural and the analogue stick feels cheap. If you can make do with it that's cool but I found it really uncomfortable to play on. I thought I could get over it since I wanted the cheaper option but honestly I'm so much happier with my 2ds.

Alright bros what do i play next
Persona Q2, YokaiWatch or MH stories?

Attached: 42AC940E-8411-4A0B-A332-3C1EE270CE3E.png (657x600, 84K)

mega.nz/#!itMWCSbZ!QtqD9xQxPUhq0nej-pDDfebnKMionvrHwMi1gSVEQz0
here ya go

user fuck off and suck a dick you know that there’s only like 12 new mini games. It’s not a new game

Am i able to update to the latest version without my hack being undone? I think i am like 2-3 updates behind.

>deletes to respond to the same post with the same image

Attached: 1554193397750.png (317x350, 168K)

Who told you pokemon Y and ORAS are recommended games? Even ultra sun and moon are miles better

It's a secret to everyone

I'm still on a9lh and luma 7.05 and I'm on the latest system update no problem

No you fuck off, it's a new game even if it reuses some components, everything else isn't reused and that's the whole point of a best of collection. Otherwise every game like EO Nexus or Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a "port" because they reuse shit extensively.

Me too. It is the best handheld. I love the games, the double screens. Super comfy.
Ordered screen protectors for my n3ds xl today. I had some at home but I fucked up applying them very badly. Hopefully I can get it right this time. I am nervous using the DS without screen protection.

Playing Harvest Moon A New Beginning currently. Game started super slow but it is getting better now. I am trying to play it till I can restore the town fully and then move on to Story of Seasons

Attached: photo_2019-06-24_02-07-04.jpg (918x1280, 148K)

Best homebrew? Which games am I missing here? I still have a few downloading. Does anyone have Maplestory/Terrys Wonderland CIA english patched?

Attached: zdvb.png (1227x457, 65K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 15613347552054437761874035505422.jpg (4128x3096, 3.34M)

Did the filename bother you that much?

They fucking are who said otherwise? Did you fucking thank Nintendo for the “new games” when they came out

nice coffee pa nigger

best coffee in the northeast
fuck sheetz and fuck sheetz sympathizers

Attached: PA.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

Devil Survivor,SMT Apocalypse and SMT IV. Pokemon White or black 2.

I am 24 and never played OOT yet. Maybe someday. What you play really doesnt tell the age. Dumb user.

>EO Nexus is a port
yeah nah mate, that's flat out wrong but you do you I guess, have fun yelling at any game that reuses assets or takes place in the same locations

Attached: you are challenged.png (715x750, 707K)

have you had cadillac coffee? that shit is dank

pa fucking sucks. i live here

now I have to start another FFTA playthrough, IM COMING HOME RITZ

Attached: best girl.jpg (503x758, 261K)

i am from PA too and you aren't wrong, their hazelnut coffee is supreme.

>240p in [CURRENT YEAR]
Would it kill them to update to HD already?

Okay user keep pretending you didn’t play the same game twice. Enjoy your glorified new game+

>DSi XL is also good if you want big screen but the screen is washed out compared to DSi.
That couldn't be further from the truth. All DSi XL systems use dual IPS screens and games are much more colorful on them than on regular DSi systems. In fact, it's pretty well known that DSi screens have calibration issues, such as overly warm or cool color temperatures, and mismatched screen calibration.

If you want a ranking of DS screens from best to worst, it's:

DS Lite = DSi XL > DS Phat > DSi

For 3DS, it's:

N3DS (Dual IPS) > N3DS XL (Dual IPS) > o3DS (o3DS is the best if you care only about pixel density) > o2DS > o3DS XL > N2DS XL

Which game do i play next? MH stories yokai watch or PQ2
I can’t decide niggers

i would've also liked if the new models came with a faster GPU because they only made the cpu faster, along with at least a 480p screen.

It isn't.
I strongly doubt you even know what EO Nexus is.

it's called switch
4DS never ever

You can already emulate 3DS games in HD.
I don't think they'll ever do another 3DS revision but it would be cool to see official HD ports to Switch like OoT3D which looks great in HD.

Attached: OoT3D Emulated.jpg (4000x5333, 3.9M)

ace attorney trilogy
dragon quest vii and viii

Based
Cringe

this one didnt come out as i expected, i guess my phone's camera is too shitty to capture the image properly

IRL the ds lite is more colorful, darker and sharper

Attached: Untitled1.png (1497x482, 1.56M)

left looks better

It still seems like such an odd design. Two screens? No C-Stick? Why not have a C-stick and one singular screen that can have touch input?
And yet, it remains the best handheld.

where can I find cia of DQVIII uncensored?

its the camera, IRL its not like that

>XL shit work with DS since the library has 2D pixel games mostly. It was retarded on 3DS though.
This I do agree with though. DSi XL is fine for DS and GBA since nearly all of them are sprite-based 2D games, and some people love fat chunky pixels on their 2D games. The 3DS on the other hand has a lot of 3D games, and the XL models expose the pixelated aliasing alongside polygonal edges, and generally make things look very blurry.

The N3DS actually has slightly larger screens than the original 3DS. So you get slightly bigger screens while still keeping nearly the same pixel density sharpness as the original 3DS.

Never heard of this before, thanks user

No, where is it sold?

then your test is inconclusive lmao

_______yes_______

is the psp thumb stick mod for the c stick worth it? i saw some videos of it and it looks nice to use.

any good jrpgs that are not overly long? something around 40 hour mark would be perfect

I linked one last thread but here you go. It's orchestrated, uncensored, and English voices.

mega.nz/#!OrY2TKhQ!aSgYS_tqqAbzc002OQgRyXkr_wbc2iKCp-1eZokI6T4

EO Nexus reuses graphics and a bunch of other visual assets but all the maps are new.

Chrono Trigger if you havent played it already

thanks brah

Final Fantasy V

Lite's white is clearly blueish

>hardmodded my 3ds
>fucked up the ribbon cable connector for the touchscreen
Rope please

the N3DS happy home bundle is dual ips screens right?

>hardmodded my 3ds
what purpose

This was back when there weren't any software exploits, I've only played games that do not require touchscreen since

it makes it feel better, but other than that, it still works the same, and by that i mean it is shit. i always replace it with the psp stick though

its so easy to do so yes it is worth it. much better than the weird nipple. it only hurt my thumb all the time.

I have a DS/3DS/PSP/Vita, but nothing give me more happiness than the good old DS.
Why, guys?

not completely, the color difference is noticeable

the left is clearly more washed out, while the right is darker and colder while also more saturated

its just that the camera cant pick it up

this one i took here is more faithful to what it looks like irl, sadly i dont have one of the 3ds to compare, it would take too much take to set it up

Attached: Untitled2.png (888x606, 1.32M)

New 3DS XL newbie here. What systems (I assume 3DS and downward) play GBA games psychically?

Attached: 1550100158735.gif (720x540, 3.77M)

To the user that gave me the Dragon Quest VIII .cia with all the extra stuff pre-patched in, thanks

the DS lite and the DS phat
every 3ds can play gba games natively if you hack them

>transfer quota exceeded
pls put it on google drive

Persona Q2 came out this year though and it's pretty damn good

>visual novel with shitty 12 year-old story
>good

cringe

>N2DS XL last
Why?

This, Persona is cringe as fuck.

>thinking a dungeon crawler is a VN
I understand now, you're just retarded

Kinda want to get started on Super Mystery Dungeon but I have a bunch of stuff for postgame Explorers of Sky to do. I beat the main story a few nights ago but been too busy to play so right now I'm just trying to level a little bit.

Attached: IMG_20190623_214517~2.jpg (2667x2851, 2.11M)

This one? From what I've read on various forums regarding this matter, the answer would be no. Dual IPS screens on the N3DS XL were a thing since the N3DS XL first released in North America on February 13th, 2015. This N3DS was the first one to be released in North America (September 25th, 2015), and all of them came with Dual TN screens. Dual IPS N3DSes didn't start appearing until February 27th, 2016 with the release of the Pokemon 20th Anniversary N3DS bundle. Dual IPS screens were in production until the release of the Super Mario 3D Land N3DS bundle on August 26th, 2016 in North America. After that, no more 3DS systems were manufactured with IPS screens.

Attached: Nintendo-Animal-Crossing-Happy-Home-Designer-New-3DS-Bundle.jpg (630x350, 241K)

the sole reason persona q2 exists is because they needed an excuse to put that faggot in smash

thanks for the in depth reply, man. I will make my next purchase accordingly.

Attached: Cannoneer.jpg (236x264, 13K)

Safe to update USUM to 1.2 through fbi and no internet?

Until the Switch Mini New features a DS, 3DS cart slot for back comp.

Badge Arcade continues to be a goddamned, motherfucking bitch.

Attached: 1559016557976.jpg (550x550, 78K)

Attached: 3ds.png (597x578, 756K)

sorry, should have mentioned 3ds only jrpgs

Hyrule Edition N3DS XL has an extremely high chance of having Dual IPS screens (look for ones with a serial number of QW1131 or QW1133). So does the Super Mario 3D Land N3DS bundle. Look for serial numbers starting with YW7010 and YW7011on those.

Dragon Quest VIII

Attached: dude-i-love-science.jpg (830x830, 84K)

literally the only game worth playing on that system is Shin Megami Tensei IV

new=bad

Are there Online things I would be missing out on if I played Explorers of Sky today?

why should it not be safe?

about to start strange journey redux, what am i into?

the 7 music instruments misions

im thinking of picking up a 3ds xl to put cfw on and play a bunch of old games i missed out on. good idea or no?

There are several reasons.

The screen size of all XL models give them very low pixel density, making 3D models and objects very pixelated and blurry. All New 2DS XL systems use TN screens, which have poor viewing angles and color. It lacks the option to display stereoscopic 3D.

The final reason is an issue exclusive to the New 2DS XL. Strangely, the New 2DS XL top screen is scaled/doubled from 400x240 (the normal top screen resolution for 3DS games with 3D off), to 800x240 (the top screen resolution for 3D games with 3D on), despite lacking the hardware for 3D. This results in some additionally wonky picture quality.

Is Soul Hackers any good or should I play Strange Journey or Apocalypse instead

This is my second time playing through the game and honestly I've never bothered with any of its online features. I think the only thing you'd miss out on is having someone rescue you via WiFi if you get stuck in a dungeon. There might a few other things I'm not aware of though.

Attached: 1515435653550.png (800x800, 33K)

It actually be like that, everytime i play on my 3DS i gotta see my stupid face whenever there’s a fade to black

i just got 500mb left on my SD card, what game should i install?

Bouta start mh stories been wanting to play that for a damn long time, how does it fare to other monster catching games? Is it touch screen heavy? And how is it overall?

how should i buy a 3ds bros

Twilight Menu++
Dragon Quest V
Ghost Trick
Rocket Slime
Meteos
The Legendary Starfy
New Super Mario Bros

well the first thing you need is the money to buy it, you can obtain in by whoring yourself

I don't know, I heard there was a banwave

Check thrift stores every now and then, you might find one for cheap. I was on the lookout for one after having to sell mine a few years back when I really needed money and I found one for $35 that was in pretty good shape.

IM GONNA POP SOME THANGS
ONLY GOR 20 DOLLARS IN MY POCKET

If we're talking ds games add TWENEY and 999 to that