LITTLE Mac

>LITTLE Mac
>5'10

I don't get it, why is he called "Little" despite being pretty tall?

Attached: NintendoSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_CharacterArt_54.png (768x768, 310K)

Because McDonalds would sue him, if he calls himself Big Mac.

you made this gay thread yesterday, and again you got his height wrong.

>5'10
>pretty tall
maybe a century ago

Post yfw you're 6'0 or taller

Attached: 1325736972271.jpg (604x500, 81K)

hahahaha le manlets! when will they learn! 5’11 vs 6’0!

cope

>You will forever be mogged by this man.

Why even live?

Attached: You will never be 7'3.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

>6'0
Back to your mountain hold

Attached: 1559354960593.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>hold
begone esl

>6ft+
>Main little mac

imagine nintendo calling you little LMAO

Attached: 1554605536578.png (200x180, 62K)

Originally, he was 4'8". Now he's 5'7". But he's still only 107 pounds, despite being a fucking big jacked mother fucker.

>changing the subject
Karaz a Karak awaits

Isn’t he like 5 foot 7 or 8?

Its hold as in a shortened stronghold right? I dont see the issue

Feels good.
>immediately a good impression during job interviews
>de facto leader in the workplace due to my height
>everyone takes my opinion more seriously than those from men shorter than me
>am seen as an intellectual since height correlates heavily with IQ (am actually high IQ so this is kind of moot)
>women love me
>men fear me and respect me, the few men that try to banter with me quickly get shut down
>even slightly raising my voice is cause for alarm wherever I go. the fear is that deep.
>am genuinely considered to be better at any task than I actually am
>everyone shuts up when I start talking, have a truly commanding presence
>my work is seen as much more professional (example: presenting my personal projects during an engineering job fair, had a crowd surround me because my height sticks out)
>also mogged the recruiting officers for said engineering job fair. I got my second internship from it and called the recruiter "buddy" a couple of times by accident

the list can go on and on

Attached: 101480632-352-k483679.jpg (352x550, 20K)

imagine being this sad of a larping manlet

there's only one line of greentext that's a lie
can you find it?

>>women love me

>engineering major
I'm gonna go with anything even remotely hinting at positive interactions with women.

God I want to suck his dick

hes implying hes a dwarf

i heard a rumor that little mac was called like that because of his small genitals

Attached: 1560818191567.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

he's 5'7" or something, anyway who cares its a game and if this was irl little mac would never fight anyone above his weight class for a match

This one. You're on Yea Forums, so we already know that's bullshit.

Because he's cute and cuddly

>Little mac is literally the /fit/ manlet meme

Attached: Glorious+perfect+height+male+master+race+_130a0605683e5ed0cdc0a61da788cb22.jpg (915x678, 154K)

It's 5'7
And he's not a midget in terms of civilian height, but he is compared to the guys he fights.

6'0034
I'll take it

ITT: redpilltalk.com

>strongest fucker in the room for his entire life
>dies at age 45 anyway

I'm fucking 5'6. Goddammit, I'm shorter than Little Mac. Inferior Latin genes fucked me.

people pretend to respect because they feel bad knowing you're a naive recent grad who is about to get bent over and railed by the software industry--not because you're tall. enjoy life at 30 when you're balding and sporting gyno because you ordered dominos and drank IPAs every night during your 4 sprint death marches. your fitbit "perks" at work won't save you.

Attached: 1512663728681.gif (179x296, 733K)

>Latin genes
Argie here, I'm 6'2. Literally no excuse

>tfw 5'8 and have a gf and job
>not a retarded 6'1+ fag who was to larp and make up shit like "people love and respect me just for being tall"
Honestly just don't be ugly and height doesn't matter. But 8/10 times I bet you height fags here are tall but look like Frankenstein.

>latin genes
Lmao what. I'm Puerto Rican and 6'1. My whole family is tall except for my mom at 5'4 and even my sisters are 5'7 and 5'8 which is pretty damn tall for girls.

This. :3c

I'm 5'6" and i also have a gf. I feel sorry for my manletbros who are being kept down by shit like this, but maybe they're retarded for buying into it in the first place.