F.E.A.R Expansion - Good

youtube.com/watch?v=TrOnf6wdbjg&list=PLCD6E0CE72E7365C2&index=15

youtube.com/watch?v=5YQI2O-FOkU

Attached: fear-extraction-point.jpg (1607x1080, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TtC49DP5O0
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle
gog.com/game/fear_platinum
gog.com/game/fear_2_project_origin_reborn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

They were okay, a lot better than the sequels (especially 3).

I never played perseus mandate, though I did finish EP and thought it was okay

3 is better than 2. 2 was pure dogshit except for that hour long dlc.

Do not play Perseus Mandate. It's unfathomable garbage. They simply don't make DLC/expansions that bad in this day and age.

Follower epic death.

Which of the expansions are canon? Any of them, all? I know some were made from a different dev

It's okay until all the enemies become fucking ninjas who dodge everything.

None of them are canon.

Fuck you, I liked it.

>Which of the expansions are canon?
None of them.

Addons best!

youtube.com/watch?v=-TtC49DP5O0

they're a separate canon
and a better one too

Does it even matter whether the expansions were good when they basically come with every version of F.E.A.R. which is still for sale?

Anyway, here's the obligatory reminder that, yes, F.E.A.R. is a good game, but no, you shouldn't buy it from Steam, not even during the upcoming summer sale. When the game's publisher (Warner Bros.) realized that the first game and its expansions were the best part of the series, they removed the ability to buy the original F.E.A.R. on its own; you now have to purchase the entire F.E.A.R. trilogy (including F.E.A.R. 2, which was okay but not as good as the original, and F.E.A.R. 3, which nobody liked). A couple of years ago, the original F.E.A.R. would typically be discounted to $2.49 during Steam sales, but it will usually cost you $13.74 because it's bundled with the sequels.

Even if you want the sequels, this is NOT worth it, because the same bundle is cheaper on other sites. You don't even have to go to a questionable key seller. Fanatical, which is a legit site, always sells the F.E.A.R. trilogy for $4.99.

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle

It's worth noting that Fanatical, being a legit vendor, gets its keys from publishers. This means Warner Bros. gave Fanatical those F.E.A.R. keys at a low price, and given that this F.E.A.R. bundle has been on Fanatical for as long as I can remember (even back when the site was called Bundle Stars), I think Warner Bros. is continuing to supply those cheap keys to Fanatical. Otherwise they would have run out of them at some point. So I really have no idea why they keep the price so high on Steam. They just do.

>Fuck you, I liked it
Then you have embarrassingly low standards.
The levels look ugly, with bad geometry, bad scale, bad texturing and lacking/absent lighting. They're amateurish.
The levels play terribly because they often make you fight in large, open areas, which the combat isn't designed for.
The three new weapons range from obsolete (AR and lighting gun), to unfit for purpose (grenade launcher).
Enemies are just reskinned with modulated voices.
Story is generic and stupid, adds nothing to anything. Horror sections are by and large weak.

GOG.com sells it standalone.

Do they really? Now things make even less sense. Maybe it's just that Warner Bros. just thinks that the Steam community is willing to pay out the ass but other sites' users aren't.

And GOG doesn't even sell FEAR 3 at all.

gog.com/game/fear_platinum
gog.com/game/fear_2_project_origin_reborn

Ok.

I agree the DLC was better, but 2 had pretty good combat and the guns were fun even if they were bland looking.

>it's true
that is such bullshit

Attached: ss+(2019-06-23+at+06.41.40).jpg (625x627, 100K)

>people say Extraction Point is the best
>gorillion disconnect from the server bugs(in a single player game) and a C++ runtime error preventing me from finishing EP

Yeah, what a great game.

Retard-PC

Attached: 2729734901.jpg (683x1024, 126K)

FEAR was so fucking good. Then they ruined it with 3.

+++