This is the greatest game of all time

This is the greatest game of all time

Attached: e34b4189894110990510f1334151555bd1c0ed45926c5c8cbc7e9b80aa6744d1_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 26K)

Cope more, no it's not

Attached: GoldenEye is Shit.jpg (1723x1693, 3.37M)

1 was better

Not really

downgraded consoleshit

Why is Dark Souls rated so high?

Probably, yea.
At least I can't think of one better as a whole.
Not to mention the industry is STILL reeling in a daze from when TW3 came out from left field... several studios have tried to recapture its magic (and are still trying) but all have failed so far.
You have Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey that completely revamped their gameplay and did a soft reboot to cash in on TW3, and they did cash in but their games still suck did in comparison.
Then you have RDR2, which too tried and failed.
You have Ghosts of Tsushima and Elden Ring both coming out undoubtedly trying to capture some of that TW3 magic but both will fail in that regard.

because it's the dark souls of video games.

Dialogue/Story wise, sure.

But the combat system is absolutely terrible. The whole game is just mashing light attacks and using the occasional sign ability.

Because it’s the most enjoyable Co-Op game ever

>Then you have RDR2, which too tried and failed.
So very very wrong.

No shit, tell us something we don't know

Battlefield 3 would like to speak with you.

Multiplayer games are banned from "GOAT" discussions automatically as they're disposable, FOTM shit meant to be tossed aside for better versions later.

objectievely ( and I mean really objectively ) it is, strangely though it's not my most played by far

RDR2 is the worst fucking slog I've ever played everyone who rants against TW3 combat and stiff gameplay should be shot for defending RDR2 auto-aim braindead shoot-out and the broom up your character's ass

faggot

If you're counting the DLC I'll admit it blows the fuck out of any other game ever made story wise.
Never actually cared to listen to every possible dialogue I could until Witcher 3.

>bioshock
>picture of Elizabeth from Infinite
fukov

>TXAA
*wheeze*

What's a girlfriend user score?

>The Last of Us
>Mass Effect 2
>Bioshock

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9.jpg (640x615, 39K)

> Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword are the only 3D Zelda's that didn't make the list
Defend this Yea Forums

ME2 being worse than ME1 doesn't make it a bad game

SPBP

Attached: If1FU5s.png (610x685, 450K)

They are the worst Zelda games, simple as that. They excel in one or two aspects & fail at everything else

I mean, since ME1 is a terrible game...

god damn fuck that granny so much

fucking weebs and their trash holy shit

whistles for magic horse

>Battlefield 2 would like to speak to you.

Also, Battlefield 4 is literally the exact same game as 3, its just not a giant steaming hunk of shit and what 3 should have been if they spent more time on it.

Debatable, but the two expansions are the greatest ever made.

Attached: 1511270027241.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Fuck i don't wanna play the witcher 3 but i want a similar experience, recommend me a game

The fact ME2 and TLOU are rated so highly should discredit critic scores and lists indefinitely

Cringe and bluepilled

It’s objectively a 9/10.

Phenomenal game but suffers too much from being on rails and the standard pitfalls that come from what used to be a smaller studio

Seething

ME2 is way better than Shitcher

>game
>gameplay sucks

Try again, slav shill

TLOU is genuinely a solid 7/10 game

This list is trash

everyone seems to have this opinion, what was so good about the expansions?

RDR2 has an impressive engine and a uniquely immersive style of gameplay, but the writing is so bad it makes the game painful to play through. You can just tell it was written by a bunch of Jews and shabbos goys.

Attached: image.jpg (178x180, 62K)

Absolutely retarded

It isn't even the best RPG released this generation. Hell it isn't even the best Witcher game.

HoS has an incredible story, amazing end rewards, unique bosses, and more enemy variety.

Blood and Wine is...probably the greatest adaption of a western fairytale to date.
You get an actual expansion as in a whole new map with new enemies, music, characters, quests, assets, all from the influence of medieval fables and lore.
On top of all that there's two endings to the expansion:
Bad end is based off of Bram Strokers Dracula and the Good Ending is based off of every top tier childrens fairytale (Witches, jack and the giant beanstalk, etc.)

The best DLC period. Shits on all other DLC imo., and is ACTUALLY worth spending money on.

Attached: 6a00e398244402883300e5503a02238834-800wi.jpg (500x662, 171K)

It's good but why is the ending so shit? Literally dies in the final quarter

Attached: CB4638FC-3886-43BF-844A-F14CDD537DF1-561-000001ED01BE105A.jpg (652x652, 27K)

I liked the potion and oil system from tw2 better, but it is convenient not having to remake all your potions/oils/bombs every time you want to use some.

Put together they're the size of a small to medium sized game.

>when your game is so good your sequel spend the first minutes of actual gameplay retconning one of your game mechanic
>when your game is so good the mako handle like a mountain goat made of styrofoam and your planets look like a mongolian asset flip in early access
>when your game is so good half of the environnements look like a budget star trek episode
>when your game is so good it doesn't matter what choices you make because you can either bully or sweet-talk the main vilain into suicide
>when your game is so good all the threads about it devolve into cringeworthy waifufaggotry because nothing else from the game managed to stick in the fans memory

fuck you bioware was always trash

>dark souls
>kenshi
>bully
>mgs4
There’s four games that shit on OP. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can’t

I couldn't make it even an hour without putting it down. I just got past the tavern where Geralt is asking about Yenefer's whereabouts and have no interest to continue.

lmao you couldn't even get past to tutorial area