twitter.com/Itadere/status/1142501038114521088?s=09
youtu.be/qOn2bWuA_0w
youtu.be/aTCmN8TtkgQ
youtu.be/rGm0DxdVYa4
youtu.be/cmBKGQrUFaM
youtu.be/pCJZg7pVtiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Works
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not enough muffin-top on the ZR. Otherwise, it's fine.

Don't mind the top. Midriff is fantastic. Thighs could be thicker considering she's a martial artist

Overall I rate it an (FF)7/10 redesign.

They aren't that big.

nothing because that fanart is way closer to the original in chesticle size/shape/visibility and face shape.

The pleated skirt is dum though.

Color balance
Lightning tier limbs
The new hot topic skirt and lazy thigh highs that look like a texture glitch
The ethics department having a hand in the above
The lack of abs

Attached: 1560235990314.png (674x636, 729K)

>The ethics department having a hand in the above
How to spot a retard

Covered Tifa's amazing legs. It erally fucks up the design, in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with this anime version.

>They aren't that big.
Actually, they are as big as they always were. Tifa just stopped being an exhibitionist that wears white panties when living in the dirty slums but instead wears black spats, and instead of having a white oversized wet cloth for a top, she now wears a sportsbra under her white stretch top.
In regards to her thighs, it's up to personal taste, I guess and I can understand why people would be dissatisfied with it, though personally I am neutral on that particular matter.

Spotted the tranny

It's not Aerith

Syon'd, 5/10.

Since the incels here can't seem to understand, I think this video will break it down for you.

twitter.com/Itadere/status/1142501038114521088?s=09

Attached: 1547122332022.png (464x500, 493K)

They aren't as big as OP. Just a thing I was pointing out.

>Actually, they are as big as they always were
nigga why you lying?

Attached: 1560573764709.png (1440x731, 1.03M)

Nothing.
It's just incels thinking they have an opinion that matters.
They don't.

Attached: TifaR.jpg (1200x815, 67K)

her knees look like action figure sockets

That's actually a good vid. I changed today Yea Forums

The ZR doesn't work with her outfit, adds to much black. I really don't like it and if her legs were still bare it would balance it out. I really don't get this mindset of it automatically being good just because it's ZR.

Why did nomura make Aeris a 10/10 goddess and nutifa a fucking trainwreck, I thought he was a Tifafag?

because reeeeee sjws

As I said, the "wet cloth top" from the OG makes her tifas look bigger than they are because they throw more distinct and more shadows than the remake version does. From the side, however, you see that they are of the same size.

Attached: TifaComparison.png (866x571, 515K)

The black makes her look like a biker chick which she basically is.

It’s unethical to have good looking women

That video is convenient for anti-incel retards who believe other anti-incel retards, but if you browse to other videos on youtube, you will see that:
1. Women with big tits wearing sport bras still jiggle
2. Sport bras make the tits squeez together and not look seperate like Tifa's do in the game.

Not really?

Nothing, but the shit design that's actually in the remake is awful.

Nobody actually thinks it looks good, just shills and faggots fishing for (you)s like usual

The boobs are too big

You know what? The nu outfit is fine. Her K-Pop clone Chink face is the real problem. Tifa is ruined now.

it makes my peepee hard = good
it doesn't make my peepee hard = bad

Yes.

How so?

Reasons NuTifa is shit:
>black thighhighs, while normally a good thing, don't look good on Tifa
>weird face
>black undershirt is ugly
>wears spats under the skirt

>those nipples
puu sh/DJRS8.jpg

Is there some new FF7 trailer?

>wears spats under the skirt
You prefer Slutfa who gives everyone she kicks a view at her panties for free?

Spats under skirt is just idiotic and no one would ever do that

>so much Jessie

who the fuck are these niggas trying to kid

>Using anime fanart

Aren't you the ones defending her 3DPD roastie redesign?

Attached: Truth.jpg (3465x2444, 1.23M)

Sure they would, if they were in middle school, or trying to recreate a stupid Japanese trope.

The whole rebel AVALANCHE gang hanging out in a bar are basically a bunch of self righteous bikers.

Attached: boobphysics.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

no, why?
looks quite different from pic related

Attached: 1561313975952.jpg (492x593, 37K)

What Tifa should have actually looked like

Attached: 1560219983659.jpg (1920x1108, 292K)

Yes I am defending her new design.
And?
How about supporting an argument with actual words?

I'm trying to replay the original, but it's so much worse than I remember.
Should I just give up and watch cutscenes on jewtube?

Attached: TrapHole.gif (366x303, 1013K)

This face design is just as retarded, the hair is trash too.

Honestly making direct comparisons with the original games models and the remakes models is retarded because the original game has much more exaggerated proportions. And shit none of these models are even in the same exact pose.

Oh boy, I hope the authorities never find my "unethical" folder.

it looks visually appealing = bad
it doesn't look visually appealing = good

Attached: 1561242545842.jpg (1570x1715, 691K)

A slant eyed Jap?
I'm sick of you weebs shitting up my video games.
The only Japanese character is Yuffie so fuck off with that shit.

>Complains about defenders using fan art
>When Original Tifa also looks like shit outside of fanart

>original design: bad
>reduced appeal to men: good

That comparison isn't really one. The Tifa on the right is at an angle which shows less of her breasts and she's also zoomed out more. That's why her whole body is smaller than one on the left.

>because they throw more shadows than the remake does
No, they're just straight up bigger. Shadows or not the size difference is clear.

Attached: tifasummon.gif (534x424, 1.88M)

>hates anime tifa
>posts anime tifa

The absolute state of you brainlets

>dirty knees
What did she mean by this?

>Yes I am defending her new design
Okay, defend it.

>with actual words
Your post doesn't have any arguments though. Mine was exposing your hypocrisy. You have zero argument in yours.

Its there to imply she may be part Chinese, or Japanese, I believe.

dude... Yea Forumsidya anons are dumb as fuck. You cant expect people to be this smart, thats why we keep having to repost this daily.

Attached: fudgely tifa.jpg (475x471, 82K)

Attached: Ethics Department.jpg (1747x653, 221K)

way better when you ignore the face
then again is it even possible to translate the animo style of the original into a satisfying "almost real" version?

We want a remake not a redesign

It's more that the original models either look like Lego minifigures or some students amateur project for animation school.

>her design
>not the ethics department demanding something censored because of worry of social uproar

Attached: Facepal Double.jpg (261x195, 7K)

does it looks like that woman is wearing a titty condenser to you

No sign of Don Corneo or the drag queen minigame

I fear the ethics department may yet prove a worse enemy

I can't believe Tifa became the "It was a better time" meme

Attached: 135.jpg (1443x1077, 165K)

Hate her flattened gook face

Attached: 3DPD.png (350x350, 151K)

I didn't see a single word.
If you want a rebuttal then talk to me.
Otherwise fuck off.

That's a retarded argument. It's called a remake because it's exactly that. It's not a remaster either.

Sure its possible. No one ever said people needed entirely human proportions, she could have slightly larger more expressive eyes. Barrett has an impossibly swole for a natty physique. Tifa could have some kind of generic Caucasian face with big red doe eyes.

If you're talking about the overworld chibi model, yes it didn't age well. But if we're talking Tifa's actual design, the original is far superior because she is pseudo-anime stylized and not trying to be realistic. New Tifa looks like a sickly vietnamese hooker.

Attached: shit.jpg (500x500, 24K)

The ugly fat hanging off her chest.

>Is there some new FF7 trailer?
What's the last one you have seen? Have you seen the gameplay presentation trailer?
Here is all the new game footage that had been released since May in chronological order:
State of Play FFVIIR trailer: youtu.be/qOn2bWuA_0w
Final Fantasy VII Symphony FFVIIR trailer: youtu.be/aTCmN8TtkgQ
Square Enix FFVIIR Intro Trailer (with E3 audience noise): youtu.be/rGm0DxdVYa4
E3 FFVIIR Gameplay Introduction + Scorpion Sentinel Bossbattle showcase: youtu.be/cmBKGQrUFaM
E3 FFVIIR Trailer: youtu.be/pCJZg7pVtiI

now google that girls IG and watch her lift with a sports bra on. totally different physics engine.

>I didn't see a single word
Again, there's not a single argument in your post. In my post, I exposed your hypocrisy by calling you out on posting anime fanart Tifa. When all along you've all been defending nu-realistic Tifa and saying the anime Tifa is inferior. Hypocrite.

>Shadows or not the size difference is clear.
No it clearly isn't, which is why we are arguing about it right now. And not only us but several others as well.

FUCK YOUR SPORTS BRAS NOMURA

ITS A FUCKING GAME
JUST DONT ADD JIGGLE PHYSICS ARE MAKE HER TITS FLOP AROUND

Attached: 1561045729075.gif (447x355, 1.4M)

No none of models and even the official art looked that good. That's why so many people had drawn her off-model before the remake and will continue to do so after. This is why it's retarded to argue about her tits because people are just going to draw her with E-cups no matter what.
If you want to know just how irrelevant official art is just look any pokegirl fan art.

Nice.

What else will they take? Hojo's bestiality fetish?

>What exactly is wrong with this design?
it's not the same as the original

Yes it is. You can clearly see the shape and size of her breasts in Ignore the shadows below and you can still see how big her breasts are. Post Remake Tifa with the same size breasts instead of making these weak excuses. I don't want to keep talking in circles so just show me Remake Tifa's tits on par with that. If you don't I'm just going to accept your concession again.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x224, 1.92M)

Too much black puts the color scheme off balance.

>>He was so triggered by my post he had to reply to me
neither are many of the others. Fucking hell if this was actually it was then that just makes the faggy outcry dumber

Attached: tiff.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I find new tifa to be a lot hotter and you can't stop me

why are you so mad? it's just a video game.

Attached: 1561310060689.jpg (600x697, 73K)

Body is spot on, face is not Tifa.

>No none of the models and even the official art looked good
All of her official art looked good, and the only bad models of her are the ff7 chibi overworld design (her in-game battle model is better) and her remake roastie tranny model. That's why Tifa's looks are never argued until now. Her exaggerated body worked because she was pseudo-anime style, not uncanny realistic. She looked perfect as a stylized fantasy character. The shitstorm about her only happened because her face got flattened by a frying pan, her eyes are chinese slits, and she looks anorexic in the nu style. She looked good in Dissidia and every other incarnation. Imagine trying to revision history and pretending to hate other Tifas just to defend the new tumblr version.

i just wish they gave the socks TEXTURES

Attached: socks.jpg (392x651, 64K)

Same actually

Attached: Tita.jpg (1440x1787, 1.15M)

perfect

>Defending 3DPD Tifa with anime fanart Tifa

Oh the hypocrisy.

>face is not Tifa.
you could say the same about the new tifa
she looks different in every installment, be it dissidia, AC or the remake

It's to hide her dirty knees

No response to I accept your concession for the billionth time. God you shills never learn. Peace the fuck out.

Attached: LOL.jpg (500x500, 36K)

The combat model in FF7 you could probably say she had exaggerated big tits because its low poly, being displayed on low res shitty tube TVs, and you need to have features be very distinct to make an impact. Though Tifa's FMV sequences all show her with big fat fucking tiddy meat. Undeniably big. Absolute director decision to make her tits that big. They weren't just round, but they had a lot of projection, and they even went so far as to make them fully animated with fluid motion in a scene. Full on bigger than Gianna tits. Thats what Tifa was ultimately designed as and intended to be in FF7. She could probably give Ewa Sonnet a run for her money.

Her tits still are big, it is believable that they are being flattened by a sports bra, but they're not nearly as big as they were previously.

>posting an image is defending something
user I just want to post more Tifa desu senpai

No one cared about her shitty stick figure design in the original because everyone had fanart and most people where just stupid weebs with no taste. That and nostalgia.

Is just me or her design isn't the same in these 2 pictures? Her face looks thinner in the second one.

take into consideration the different art styles

>What else will they take? Hojo's bestiality fetish?
This. It's not a good sign if they censor her breasts of all things. FF7 was a grimy game, especially with the implicit prostitution, explicit prostitution, and the fucking implied bestiality. If you take away the grime, it becomes a shitty jrpg like all the rest of their games post ff7.

>we want the 2b audience
too bad they missed the most important bits

Attached: 8df29b198fa595ae548dd0a73bc91428.jpg (2423x3531, 1.47M)

Her side view is what matters, which I already posted earlier. Too afraid to make a side-view comparison? Well I guess there aren't any FMV side-views aside from the Niebelheim Tifa which proves the same size, but you pretend doesn't exist, or "counter" by MUH 1° DIFFFERENCEOF ROTATION, but that's your problem, not mine. Due to lack of shadows you can't actually see the size/silhouette of Tifa's bust from the front in the remake version. I guess for some that by itself already counts as "censorship". If you do, then I guess have fun thinking that.

Boobs of Steel. She's a brawler and she has the biggest rack from all females in the team. That's a special kind of indicator here.

Fuck off with your unethical shit

RIP Don Corneo
RIP cross-dressing rescue quest
RIP gay orgy at the Bumblebee Inn
inb4 Jessie survives because it's not ok to show Barrett leaving his kid home alone as he runs off

Jesus christ you fucking idiots, stop focusing solely on her tits.
The true problem here is that an ethics department is now a thing with influence.
If Rockstar had a fucking ethics department back in 2002 we would never saw GTA Vice City.
or Doom, or Postal, or ConquerBadFurDay or any violent/badmouthing/sligly sensual game
The censoring, the FEAR OF TWITTER MOBS AND SJW ARTICLES is the problem, the marketing damage that this offended society can cause to their company value is the real problem here
Holy shit guys, think about the bigger picture

Attached: Disappointment.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Sexist because there's no such thing as girls who have boobs.

Attached: 853.jpg (850x1190, 238K)

Didn't you know? You're not allowed to make a dystopian game with any actual dystopia shown.
Slums are just neighborhoods with unfortunate styling.
Prostitutes don't exist.
Drug use doesn't exist.
No one ever has sex because people are apparently completely without genitalia like Barbies and Ken dolls.
Rape can't exist because of the above, and because violence can never be directed explicitly at a woman.
There is nothing unique about the aristocratic class and their contempt for those in poverty, and a state scientist would never ever let his own personal proclivities influence his work.

Only a few people in this thread are arguing about the tits, her new design just sucks regardless
t.guy who doesn't actually mind nutifa's breast reduction

>"Reduce them. Do it."
>"Think of a bullshit reason like, she's wearing a sports bra"
>"lol ok"

Attached: DipQO7kU_o.gif (500x379, 863K)

She show more tummy

my dick appreciate her new looks

I want them both to tag team suck my cock so bad please let this happen dear god

>RIP cross-dressing rescue quest
already been confirmed to be in the remake.

Her tits look about the same size to me. Her design is still terrible. She looks like a school girl now.

Already confirmed to be "modernized" because "the physical unease would be staggering" if they left it in intact

Attached: 1464970681898.jpg (1057x611, 55K)

Altered from the original in a number of ways solely to make her less sexy. Especially jarring because all the other designs are kept very close to the originals.

I liked her classic outfit more but this one has really grown on me

Attached: 1561322055001.jpg (716x1000, 104K)

>Muh realism
Show me a talking dog that can do magic and attack people
Show me a guy with a prosthetic arm minigun
Show me a realistic HELL HOUSE AND TANKASARUS That's a good topic for another thread on which enemies are going to be cut from the game

Attached: Tifa and Aeris.png (1181x3275, 1.63M)

>Already confirmed to be "modernized" because "the physical unease would be staggering" if they left it in intact
That was for Honey Bee Inn (and details are unknown, but it's likely refering to the "bath scene"), but nothing like that was said in regards to the crossdressing itself.

>bring angry that she is skinny while having big breast
>complaining over her perfect tummy
maximum gayness

also her being asian now is weird, but this about sums it up

>That's a good topic for another thread on which enemies are going to be cut from the game
>Implying they will cut enemies rather than add even more enemies

Big tits are impractical for athletics

>implying the quirky shit will make it into "Final Reality VII"

She's a bartender

>nu Aerith anything but embarrassing
literally no ass or hips.

Attached: 1561115208127m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

How old was the trailer build?

Attached: TrailervsScreenshots.jpg (3840x2160, 3.9M)

just like butt-long hair and sticc arms and legs

Sports bra.

Attached: 1561307229865.jpg (800x667, 75K)

>all the trannies pretending anything there loses to the stick goblin we got
Blair nailed it, there's just no superior or more accurate Tifa that's ever been modeled

Attached: ayy.png (850x749, 453K)

actually informative

that's actually a big problem with the remake
the original game was rated B / 12+
the B rating in japan was easy since it was so heavily stylized with unrealistic graphics outside of the CGI cutscenes.
but if you have realistic looking graphics that normalfag raters can immerse themselves in, you have a big problem
all the innuendo and lewd shit is a huge red flag to get the desired B rating
tifa's skirt? gotta add spats, pantyshots alone would raise the rating to C.
now what's with the implied gay rape, rape dungeon, innuendo, aerith getting impaled with realistic graphics and such?
i'm afraid they have to change a lot of things to get their stupid rating. the suits won't have it any other way.

Attached: D9N4jKeVAAAifWL.jpg (1613x1049, 519K)

Attached: wtUaZT8.png (1354x3251, 2.32M)

Well Tifa's been stripped of her assets too so it mostly comes down to the face and overall design, Aeris beats her out there by a mile

She should look like this

Attached: Wheyfu_95a9ab_6616266.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

sure, but there are numerous other videos on youtube that show women with bigger breasts in a sports bra than her's.
Jenna is fucking average.

THIS. Secondaries are throwing around the term hoping to gain creditably.

nuTifa is hot, so yeah

Attached: 1561303202597m.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

>posting fan art

For one she looks nothing like this in the reboot.

Bingo.

Attached: 1561300761667.png (2492x1956, 2.29M)

Videogame models have nothing to do with real life and you've never had sex I assume.

Varbies get out
There are plenty of fit women with fat tits that don't take gear.

This.
>accomplished fighter
>soft, slender arms and doughy legs

Attached: 61836964_2736427563065183_6269635607631233024_n.jpg (850x960, 277K)

Good thing its a video game.

I WANT TIFA TO GIVE ME THAT LOOK WHILE SHE IS STEPPING ON MY BALLS

>practically everyone BTFOing OP

you did good, Yea Forums

Attached: 1561165478121.jpg (640x480, 108K)

>draw old tifa's porportions
>animu face instead of chink one
>remember to keep sickly legs out of pic
>OMG CENSORED TIFA SO GOOD

Attached: 1551168213231.gif (365x400, 551K)

>her tits are now suppressed inside a sport bra
Just imagine how big they must really be now considering they're still big in the latest trailer
>black skintight thigh high socks
Just imagine the saddlebags/fat roll where the socks are supposed to stay up
>bigger midriff so you can look at her sweaty back and amazing abs more
Nomura hits all the right fetishes. Literally a God amongst men

Clearly she is lifting with a non sports bra as all Yea Forums boob experts have clearly identified nylon/polyester could control 20lbs of milk being slung around in a combat situation.

>posting perfection
>keeps complaining
gay

Didn't realize her boots looked that stupid till this screen shot.

>Yea Forums boob experts

Attached: 1554858863628.png (627x323, 207K)

>EASTERN girl has big, fat mommy milkies that needed to be 'restrained'
>WESTERN girl is so flat she doesn't even wear a bra but still SHOWS them off without anyone complaining
What did Nomura mean by this?

Attached: Best Streetwalker.png (1916x2564, 1.03M)

I just want her to have some nice thighs since she does somersaults on robots and monsters.
SE should look at Chun-Li or Cammy for ideas

Attached: Yineth Medina.webm (358x640, 2.9M)

piggu go homu

>Just imagine how big they must really be now considering they're still big in the latest trailer
doesn't matter because you'll never see them since it's a video game.
>Just imagine the saddlebags/fat roll where the socks are supposed to stay up
too bad they mad her legs skinny twigs so there's no skindentation

>What exactly is wrong with this design?
It's still too unethical. We need to go further.

Attached: 2030 tifa.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

I want to _______ Tifa.

Chicken legs.

reeeeeeeee shut up TRANNY lmao

Attached: 1561234295637.jpg (509x625, 33K)

why the fuck are you young shits acting just like this old coot just with a different topic

do you really want to piss away your youth this badly?

Attached: 1554244042199.jpg (1009x749, 125K)

Not him but, what's wrong with big floppy breasts Tifa? Games are fantasy not real life. We're talking about a game from a series with talking animals, magic spaceships and universe destroying meteors that find more universes to destroy between turns. I don't understand why big floppy titties are a problem for anyone.

Attached: aa8c0e0b-a889-4fd5-9d89-ed89d4f83ef0.png (831x639, 541K)

nerf

It is genius considering how these beta motherfuckers will listen to cosplay thots that know nothing about videogames and equate a sports bra to real life.

>so there's no skindentation
Glad one of you faggots understand.

cuddle with

Attached: 1558225183072.jpg (960x1200, 163K)

I wish someone could texture her cleavage to give the impression the top was tighter and it would silence 60% of the naysayers

the part that's bullshit is when she's claiming girls wear no make up to work out. anyone who's a gym regular or ever stepped foot in one knows these thots actually show up in full-face make up for some reason more often than not.

I kept pointing them out for like a week but no one cared, it's all WHERZ MUH TITZ or THEY BARELY CHANGED ANYTHING

Attached: 182363475920263758.png (255x532, 107K)

Reminds me of that doujin

Attached: 011.jpg (700x2055, 290K)

OHHH EBURIONE FINKU TIFA PURITTY ONE? THEN SHE MUST BE NIHONJIN! NO I DO NOT CAEA THAT HER DESIGNU IS WAITTO! SUTUPIDO WAITTO PIGGU! NIHONJIN IZU BIUTI! YOU CAN HABU DA SHITTY FURATO CORUPUSU

Attached: chinese tifa.png (387x489, 126K)

>Tifa still has huge tits and a perfect tummy while also getting wide hips and and a nice ass
uhhh Aerisbros...?

Attached: 1561058015275.png (363x519, 120K)

Woman has slightly less large breasts
>Games are fantasy not real life.
Black people added to game
>Not historical realistic

Attached: 1519577951392.jpg (600x592, 93K)

properly dress

Attached: 1560283224745.jpg (298x398, 26K)

God I bet she smells awful

Can't be seen in public without the whore paint. Fatties on twitter don't know anything about cardio bunny life, which should be expected. Twitter in general is a bigger bunch of losers than the retards here.

God I wish the remake was a higher quality version of that art style

Fixed.
1,000 hours in MSPaint.

Attached: d.png (377x834, 365K)

assfuck

nothing besides idiots whining that her tits MIGHT be smaller the design is gorgeous of course blair's design is also excellent

>he thinks that is big
>he buys into the sports bra shit
>he thinks videogame characters equate real life disgusting pig women

>while also getting wide hips and and a nice ass
I can't believe we lost so badly bros. How can we compare with her wide hips and ass that's under 3 layers of clothing? And damn, those C cup tits and that couch potato belly? It's over bros.

Attached: nu-tifa.jpg (650x883, 201K)

>God I wish the remake was a porno
What you wanted to say

Hot black girl gets added to game
>please censor her!

Attached: 6a5b48f68beaad94b8c4b310669c944ae75023574105dd86d25fa1a8dcc327b4.png (1156x737, 514K)

Achmed pls catch a rocket

Imagine smelling her bra and spats after a good workout

Attached: DirtyKnees.jpg (1276x1781, 736K)

Aeith kinda lost her assets. Tifa seems to be fine even if you think she was nerfed you can't really denial that she is far more busty than any other chick we have seen so far

it's what a lot of original fans seem to want

Attached: barret wallace ff7 hunter-mortenson-screenshot000.jpg (1920x2100, 780K)

lmao
Don't flatter yourself, you're the idiot here. You never even learned high level math lol

Isn't she like 12?

I doubt she can even walk up a flight of stairs with those noodles legs, let alone have a good workout

I though race was a higher priority than sex.

Are you implying Muslims have rocket capability?
Arabs to land on the moon when

Compared to Aeris she is HUGE
;^)

Attached: 1561269082343.jpg (1180x1284, 281K)

There was a time that I believed Final Fantasy was still willing to experiment with different art styles. It was around the time of FFX. But then 11 and 12 came along and had the same realistic human game models. Once 13 and the rest rolled in, I had long given up hope Squareenix would try anything new. Or on this case, old. World of Final Fantasy was an exception of course, and a pleasant surprise.

>big tiddy hard to fight with
yeah good thing it's a videogame right

welp

A gym leader?

Compared to Aerith you are huge.

Yo, how come when I criticism her skinny legs, I don't get called an incel, virgin, loser, etc...
Im feeling left out here. Someone PLEASE tell me to have sex!

Attached: thigh paint.jpg (528x877, 53K)

it triggers over weight females.

Attached: 1534117510745.jpg (616x608, 82K)

Are you saying gym leaders can't be children?

>People deny the sports bra argument with instagram whores not wearing bras
>Actual explanation from chick that does make up videos and knows about women's health and beauty
>"W-W-W-WELL UHH, IT'S A VIDEOGAME ALLOW ME TO COMPLETELY BACKPEDAL ON MY LAST POINT TO DOUBLE BACK BECAUSE I GOT BLOWN THE ABSO SHITTNG LUTELY THE FUCK OUT"
Lmfao

>old Tifa proportions
>being this retarded
Why are you so angry over the fact that people enjoy nuTifa?

tifa tits idiots blown the fuck out
now can we please move on to more important topics?

Like the twins?

Why do white females do this face?

stick-chan is cute

>Woman doesn't like big video game boobs
Imagine my surprise

Sports bra
>ITS A VIDEO GAME
Black people
>NO MY PREVIOUS VIDEO GAME

We've had children gym leaders before or teens yes. Hell even Elite four had em.

>A woman not liking video game changes the physics of sports bras.
Talk about attacking the speaker and not the message, jesus you faggots are predictable

But people like Barrett

>dropey eyes
>gentle motherly smile
>beautiful red eyes
my fucking heart

Attached: 1561188142824.jpg (750x408, 49K)

>out of all the things in vidya breasts must always 100% adhere to our reality
yey you retarded fucks

that video had nothing to do with videos games the person who posted it was just using it it make a point

>the physics of sports bras.
Literally who gives a shit. Seriously.

You apparently, since you got so triggered.

>burgers harass nip artist because she doesn't look BLACK enough
American are the salt of the world

Compared to the original, it's ugly. The extra black clothing is just in the way.

Didn't even watch it.

GUYS A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER NEEDS A SPORTS BRA LIKE REAL WOMEN DO OK? You people are fucking retarded.

just admit you are mad cause you cant fap to it and move on you sound ridiculous throwing a fit about it

Needs more milk

Attached: 1560905452228.jpg (601x544, 93K)

hahaha imagine pressing your face against her sweaty ass and taking a good sniff, that would be weird hahah

so fuck off then

>those quirky teen skulls on the skirt
What was Nomura thinking? Doesn't suit her character at all

>no indention

How do you fuck something so obvious?

chestlets are disgusting

Attached: 1561312279458.png (212x218, 83K)

But it is a videogame? They are literally programmed to work however the fuck they want to the last detail. Way to derail the actual fucking complaint here being the ethics department giving somebody input on a character design. ResetERA?

I'm not watching it. If it's about what women do in real life in contrast to A FUCKING VIDEO GAME then I don't give a God damn shit about some whore craving attention
>can we please move on
I love the beta fags on this board. Funny every time

They're obviously held on with costume tape because her stick legs are too thin.

I can't get angry if you post her delicious thigh

Big boobies are GROSS!
Yuck!

>that tube
>delicious

Do you for 5 seconds believe FF7 was stylized because they wanted to have it that way or because of graphical limitations at the time?
Because Tifa's bust being so apparent was because of her stylization, her legs were 3/4 her fucking body, and her chest was 1/3 the size it is now.
If you're actually too stupid to understand anything I'm saying then just admit you don't know what you're talking about.

>that
>a good thigh
pathetic

Attached: 1465310511036.png (1080x1075, 910K)

spotted the hambeast

I get the feeling this video is a disingenuous attempt to sweep the real issue (ethics department's censorship) under the rug.

Attached: 1560564642169.png (128x128, 16K)

With this? Nothing. In game model looks like shit.

That's one dashing young man, I give you that

Remake Tifa should have used the Ehrgeiz Combat model as a base.

It's kinda cute if I'm being quite honest

Or any DOA character

She doesn't even have thighs or any muscle definition at all.

>Well they were only talking about jiggle
>"THAT'S NOT HOW SPORTS BRAS WORK CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR ETHICS ETHICS ETHICS"
>Actual female: "Actually this is how it works"
>"W-w-well if it isn't DoA it's censored."
Original Tifa had 0 cleavage or jiggle either.
Unless you want to count the 10 minutes of FMV shots she got, I'm sure she's get jiggles in cutscenes and not in game, because that's true to the original.
Incel Virg masters can stay seething

>posting actually a tranny
stunning_and_breave.png

She's too perfect.

Attached: Bakhar Nabieva.webm (640x350, 2.92M)

You have the entire Honeybee Inn segment and the squatting minigame for this shit.

this person said it pretty well, it's too busy and looks bad, they should have just went with her more simple design

Attached: simple tifa.jpg (1291x188, 103K)

Cool

I want to jizz on her

Attached: 1561063813597.png (968x720, 711K)

What it like being low test? I've noticed its a common trend with weebs.

Attached: 1559448942535.jpg (850x1280, 254K)

Thanks for proving my point. It's not the size or lack of jiggle, it's the fact that Square's ethics department forced the developers to change a character design.

Attached: D9igOayVAAABrWr.jpg (1200x176, 64K)

What the fuck are you even talking about REEsetEra tranny? It is fucking 2019.
Nomura literally said Tifa's model was changed because of the ethics department. Giving a fucking videogame character a sports bra when she can AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARD program a character to act INCLUDING their body parts to the very last detail. They aren't women you tard and this isn't about boob size. God you vapid retards are braindead.

glorious

I just don't want to suck tranny cock, sorry!

tl;dr

thread needs WAY more pictures of tifa and her BIG FUCKING TITS

Attached: 1552123335538.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

>God you vapid retards are braindead.
See It's damage control and they know exactly what they're doing.

Of course it is damage control. From SJW, to the fans and company shills.

>actual biological woman with muscle
>i-its a tranny!
You can't tell the difference most likely because of your severe endocrine dysfunction. Go to a Dr and get some TRT gel so you have a normal male sex drive. It'd probably help if you stopped beating off half a dozen times per day too. Pretty common problem with newbs to /fit/ actually.

Attached: 1416241145640.jpg (640x640, 141K)

Yeah, it had nothing to do with selling more shit to neckbeards but with some ratings committee

Attached: 1561257580287.png (176x192, 26K)

Have sex.

Original game also censored swear words and some background signs.
If you honestly think you can't live without canon jiggle every fucking MMD video will have you're brain dead.
You don't even need to buy the fucking game to see it.

MOMMY HUB MILK

>more defined abdominal muscles
nah

Attached: abs.jpg (243x164, 8K)

>I only like chick who might be dudes by appearance alone
>no Homo tho!
oof

dilate

yeh

Attached: 97.png (112x254, 17K)

I don't really care about Tifa's design because I don't care all that much about Tifa as a character

Attached: UnpopularOpinion.jpg (251x211, 8K)

fucking dilate

Attached: 1554542287758.jpg (425x459, 32K)

The original game was rated CERO B, PEGI 12, and "T", so I doubt the lack of a sports bra would push the remake into 18+ territory.

Abs are apparently unethical.

Attached: 1560611289368.gif (514x241, 2.25M)

I once kicked a pigeon, I still feel bad for that shit

I care about Tifa because I'm on my first playthrough and she's my damage dealer.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_dansome0203__f050d2481f15f7a69446e9fa8a (2417x3294, 3.14M)

Tifa will die here without her chest

Bend over

>perceptions so twisted by weeb trash that he can't tell the difference between a male and female body
Its like you're running down a script. Low T anons all sound exactly the same.
Strong legs and a big ass are default characteristics of any lean female athlete unless you're dealing with long distance runners who destroy their muscle mass by intentionally being catabolic constantly so they can run as light as possible.
You might just be a legitimate faggot who jerks it to traps all day.

Attached: 1416227378602.png (308x480, 215K)

>Block out swears for rating
>"HURR ORIGINAL GAME WAS RATED "T"
You're not a very smart man are you? Do you also think that scene you posted was Tifa being saved by her breasts like so many retards on this site that can't see her arms?

I think Square would've caused less trouble had they not added a sports bra to Tifa.

>upscaled image
OP confirmed ESL third worlder or dumb phoneposter browsing shitty websites.

I will fuck her tits until my fucking dick falls off or melts between them, fuck this stupid whore.

Attached: 1534410101970.jpg (1825x1501, 1.72M)

Tifa's one of the worst characters from a gameplay perspective because her Limit Breaks are bad

>You're not a very smart man are you?
What's wrong with what I said? I doubt the lack of a sports bra would push the remake into 18+ territory.

People would still bitch about jiggle and the argument would shift from "WHO CARES ABOUT HOW SPORTS BRAS WORK IT'S VIDYA"
To
"WHY THE FUCK ARE HER TATER TOTS NOT JIGGLING? THAT'S FUCKING STUPID, TITS THAT BIG WOULD FUCKING JIGGLE, WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED"
Anyone that thinks otherwise is fucking delusional

>those beautiful wide hips on the right
They didn't even tried to give her nice hips. How can you fuck up like that?

>arms and legs thinner than fucking lightning's
and lightning used a fucking sword instead of kicking and punching people.

Attached: lightning.png (813x1906, 1.12M)

I think I'm in love with this breeding sow

Attached: 1561237500486m.jpg (662x1024, 107K)

Attached: negative_ass.jpg (1280x1440, 495K)

>"If you're not going to buy a game because a character's tits aren't big, you were never going to buy it anyway. I, on the other hand (an intellectual), won't buy a game if a character's tits ARE big!"

I hate the way these SJW faggots jump through mental hoops to rationalize everything they do.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE HER TATER TOTS NOT JIGGLING? THAT'S FUCKING STUPID, TITS THAT BIG WOULD FUCKING JIGGLE
Probably, but at least she'd look better.

Attached: f365bdcc86509b6261ba2c808e2da00066a5cebfdacea041346bd274a41f8c1d.png (455x437, 193K)

What's a naughty prank to play on Tifa?

I'm having a fun comic/drawing made of Tifa and could use ideas and suggestions.

Attached: Tifa is Ready.jpg (311x600, 66K)

I'm more annoyed about the ZR and pleated skirt than her boobs. I don't get why they needed to give Tifa the anime schoolgirl treatment.

Asians have set themselves down the path of human controlled evolution where they become the Greys. Its all they're capable of doing when they make an Asian character.
The real tragedy is making Tifa be Asian, or at least hapa. Her face is hideous.

Attached: tgirl.jpg (258x434, 36K)

a hentai artist drew this

Girls who are bigger chested is unethical.
I mean, who’s even SEEN a plus sized model?

If this isn't a mod, how did it get past the ethics department?!

I mean, I don't disagree, but the people trying to say "realism sux" would instantly shift to the other camp, they're just disingenuous faggots consumed with outrage culture.
That said I stand by the thigh highs and people that think thigh high socks are censorship should get hung

from a white to a chink

great

SJWs don't buy games anyway, they just hop to the next grievance

hot topic tifa is fucking garbage
this has nothing to do with her tits, the fucking redesign is atrocious
>add more black
>pleated schoolgirl skirt even though i'm not a schoolgirl, teehee
>skulls inside the folds. so kawaii
>ZR because everyone loves ZR schoolgirls
jesus christ, nomura is such a fucking hack.

somebody gives her one hard wedgey

WHOA MAMA
H
O
A

M
A
M
A

You mean like "Pirate """"""Chads""""""?

Steal her panties and jam on her piano as a child and only fess up to it over ten years later, after escaping Shinra and talking reguge in Kalm.

A memo went out a couple years back. "Plus sized" now just means morbidly obese with small fucked up tits, sunken jaundiced eyes, tons of cellulite, and skin infections where bacteria gets trapped in folds.

>school girl skirt
mhh bueno

it is obvious that the in game model used as a sort of base was the one during combat and not the one in overworld or even the one used during cutscenes.
As clearly shows Like fucking hell it really seems like nerds who dont even care or played the game are the ones mostly whining about it simply basing the complaints off all the porn and fan works of the bitch

Out of all the random ass changes, why did they make her gloves black?

Can't even imagine how remake Cloud is gonna deliver that line

>She doesn't have anime eyes wtf is this censorship uguu~
Get a load of this faggot

This

>"I feel this response is disingenuous"
>"OH YEAH WELL THE PS1 USING FMV TO DISPLAY PHYSICS THAT DIDN'T SHOW UP ON EARLY 3D POLYGONS IS DUMB AND UR MAD HAVE SEX
lmao

I wonder what costumes you will be able to buy for her, they will probably have an OG tifa costume.

The thigh-highs was a common prediction before her reveal, but I think everyone was still assuming she would get a tight-fitting skirt.

my honest thoughts on Tifa's design. I like the sports bra in theory because I do think her boobs flopping around without a bra would look stupid. I'm undecided on whether it being a prominent black is good or not. It's one of her core colors but it makes her "messy", it adds unnecessary detail to an intrinsically basic design. I like the mini-skirt. I don't think I like the thigh highs. People are going to take issue with this but it adds an unnecessary "Japanese" aspect to Tifa that doesn't need to be there. Tifa's design is a mixture of a bar slag with a fighter. Weird thigh highs don't fit. Her face varies from horrible looking to fine. Overall she looks better than I expected she'd look and this is the best official realistic version of Tifa ever made. However, the fact that everyone else has been a home run and the fact that a lot of the major detriments to her design were things that didn't have to be there mean that I can't help but think what if when I think of her.

Her Body doesn't look like THIS design

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-mid03.jpg (1920x1234, 240K)

FMV wasn't even done by the main crew making the game dawg.
If you think the FMV is the canon model over the other 2 you are fucking delusional.
The battle model one is the closest you'll get to canon and even then people posting all the close ups of her chest when her tits are half the length of her tiny upper body refuse to even admit it's stylized to hell and back.
Feel free to disprove anything being said, also feel free to deflect, cope and have sex

I want her to crush me with her thighs

Why did Blair have to make a better Tifa model? She's clouded everyone's vision aaaaa

Blair Tifa is trash, it's the culmination of all the exaggerated Tifa porn released over the years instead of having any basis on her original sketches and design.

I don't like the face

I want to rape her desu.

Too unethical for Snoy.

good idea

Attached: 1549184770273.jpg (1200x1600, 197K)

>Feel free to disprove anything being said
Feel free to back up anything being said with evidence

way too fat, Tifa is petite and cute. And not THICC

Okay... something any common retard should be able to see needs to be backed up now..
But do compare and contrast the bodies here, obviously the second game is going for more realistic proportions, cry about "muh realism" all you want but it changes nothing, the OG game was stylized as fuck.
Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Works
The team doing the FMVs had FF7 as their very first work with Square.
You're got deflect and coping down, time to have sex

Attached: 1561022380697.png (700x700, 518K)

Good summary, it's not about the jiggle. It's about the entire lack of actual size and definition. Nomura is a fucking cunt

I want to pay my tribute to her

Needs chubbyer

just fap to her nigga

I can't tell the difference between shills, trannies, and actual users of this board anymore

have sex

Yes, we all know you don't know what fit girls look like.

who the fuck thought this might be a good idea

Have an argument

Oh I do plan to spill my nut to Tifa fan art.
Anyone pretending for 10 seconds they fapped to anything in game either did it before the internet became widespread or are lying.
Tifa's old model looked like washed up dogshit and the erotica of her ALWAYS exaggerated her proportions

Powersoul , Curse Ring, death sentence, haste. she does more damage per turn than any character in the game, limits only count for a single action, over an entire fight tifa will end up doing way more damage
on the topic of bust size, tifa at best is a 34DD, the images we are show are very similar to that size, use the facts instead of watching those three fmvs and porn

Attached: tifa official.jpg (895x905, 191K)

>Visual Works (Japanese: 株式会社ヴィジュアルワークス Hepburn: Kabushiki gaisha Vijuaru Wākusu) is a Japan-based CGI animation studio dedicated towards creating video game cut scenes and full-length feature films for Square Enix
lmao get your shit together man

>bro her tits DUDE its a BIG deal man!!!!
Uhhh, cringe?

dilate

It's Tifa that has any lines about it.
She's all
"REALLY?"
and Cloud just hits her with
"It's true."

"The company's first project was the 1997 Final Fantasy VII."

>Tifa's old model looked like washed up dogshit and the erotica of her ALWAYS exaggerated her proportions

Attached: 1557123363419.jpg (395x450, 69K)

tranny spotted

Are you actually going to pretend you managed to fap for the 10 seconds the highwind scene played buddy?

>change the way a character looks
>DAMN BRO JUST FAP TO HER NIGGA
Truly God-tier debating skills

are you retarded thats fit as fuck you must really be an anorexic supporter

>If you think the FMV is the canon model over the other 2 you are fucking delusional
I like how you completely sidestepped this claim in your response. Post something alluding to the FMV model not being approved or as Square intended or be dismissed.

Yes, you can stop samefagging, go outside.

>Powersoul , Curse Ring, death sentence, haste. she does more damage per turn than any character in the game, limits only count for a single action, over an entire fight tifa will end up doing way more damage
this is the most wrong that anybody has ever been. All FFVII characters are functionally the same outside of their Limits. You could make Aerith your main physical attacker and there would not be a notable difference in DPS between her and Tifa outside of their Limits.

>not fapping during spell animations
Are you even old enough to browse this board? I was jerking it to IN GAME Andariel models in D2. Step up

Thin stick limbs, the thigh-highs don't work with any other part of the design other than the new pleated skirt which is significantly less "rough-and-tumble" looking than the old skirt, no red gloves but kept the red shoes drawing too much attention to her feet and exaggerating her foot size, all the new black on the legs/torso/back just clutters the design to no real benefit, for that matter what is the butt-cape supposed to be in the first place, smaller tits, lacking muscle definition in key areas.
If they were trying to make her look tougher they did the opposite.
If they were trying to make her look sexier they did the opposite.
If they were trying to make her look cuter it had no effect.
If they were trying to make her look "realistic" they completely failed.

>Post something alluding to the FMV model not being approved or as Square intended or be dismissed.
The fact that the main character designer was not on the team that handled the cutscenes.

>bro if your girl doesn't have a huge schlong than that's ain't cool

>the first time a company does work for someone doesn't count!!
lmao @ these mental gymnastics

My absolute biggest gripe is that they are doing the game in as realistic a graphic style as possible. Just doesn't feel like it translates well.

Exaggerated features was part of the charm.

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

Can't jerk it to janky ass models bro.
I didn't even start fapping to anime shit until like 10 years ago when there was enough amazing art to actually get it up, back in the day it was sports illustrated swimsuit edition or go home

I bet you're American

All they were trying to do is throw the trannies a bone so they can cosplay and feel like a pretty girl. Too bad they're ugly men that will eventually suicide

As a female, I don't understand what's the big deal about this.

>making tenuous claims instead of showing any kind of proof'
still waiting bro

I guess their vision supersedes the character designer's because user has no argument!

then not "than"
Also you wouldn't say "that's ain't" (that is is not), you would say "that ain't"

>there is no noticeable difference once you farm sources until everyone has 255 in all stats
that's true, im talking about the game proper before you grind a hundred hours

i mean look here, if you dont think that's a 34DD youre blind

Attached: tifa3.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Bro I have bad news for you...

Literally posted their wikipedia.
Nomura does not and did not work on that team.
Try harder man

>I didn't even start fapping to anime shit until like 10 years ago when there was enough amazing art to actually get it up
What a pleb, holy shit. I actually have to communicate with trash like this? Fapping to in game models is where you start, pleb. The art should ALWAYS come afterwards.

Legitimately embarrassing

Heres the thing with you foreigners you think OH ALL AMERICANS ARE FAT well let me tell you BUDDY there are actually thin people (like me) who actually work really hard on their bodies and if a regular japanese TIfa gives me a boner and if shes a little overweight well golly gee youre a fucking faggot for not liking women

post tits pls

Oh no, I'm not some fat flob that can't get it up to models, whatever will I do

You'd understand if you posted that belly

Same pics posted everytime. Yet when you watch the video you can't see dick. Looks like shit in motion

She's always been asian you fucking autist. That's pretty much the only redeeming factor about her new model.

>cites Wikipedia
>claims to have arguments

KEK BRO never reply to me ever again unless you actually want to have an intellectual discussion with me

Well said.

Wtf is zr

nice shot

Tifa needs to be strong! She would make a better Tifa than whatever the new shit is.

How would you know? You have yet to provide anything that confirms what VW did breaks from intended design. If they did then why did S-E allow them to make Tifa jiggle in AC?

Attached: 1451023439019.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Thanks for realizing you have no argument, could literally google if Nomura worked for that team but I'm guessing you already did and didn't like what you saw.
Thanks for showing everyone how to bow out gracefully

Hopefully stop posting. You must be so tired from jerking it to Sports Illustrated. What type of faggot would even have that in their home? You either jerk it to in game models, random Victoria Secret catalogs, or use your imagination.

Actually saying that good art only came out 10 years ago. I was jerking it to Lunar 2 drawings back in 2002. FUCKING PLEBS GET OFF MY BOARD

>same pics posted every time
..you do realize we only have like 4 scenes where her model is clearly present in frame, right?

Attached: tifa2.png (492x593, 232K)

>tfw you will never hold her hands and tell her she smells good

Attached: Nani.jpg (1440x1748, 805K)

The ratio expressing visible skin between the bottom of a skirt and the top of a stocking/legging.

>nomura doesn't work for them there's no way for him to oversee/approve design decisions even though it's his company bankrolling the project!!
this is how retarded you sound

If you actually cared you'd have a slew of webms with slowed down scenes, perfectly defending your point. Instead you have less than 5 shill images that are in every thread.

Pathetic

>Make character wildly off model in 97
>Get 8 fucking years of experience under your belt
>Thinking anyone was talking about the off model part of FMV Tifa being the jiggle and not her obviously expanded tits.
Jesus man, I really hope your next line isn't some dumb bullshit about how I have to prove FMV Tifa is off model when anyone with a working pair of eyes and a brain can notice it

>angry_pig_noises_intensifies.png

>Also fronting the claim, that with all the work he had to do, he double checked everything they did at every possible chance.
Can play both sides of this game retard.

Attached: Queen.jpg (1440x1790, 803K)

Good job sidestepping everything I posited in my post. Get back to me when you learn how to debate rather than strawman everything.

You dont even have an argument.

>Sidestepping a claim that a separate team's vision supersedes the guy who designed the fucking character.
No retard, there's no need to even address it because attempting to even try that shows everyone you're an idiot, I'm just dissecting everything else

Attached: Bae.jpg (1440x1736, 883K)

Thighs too fat you're going to have to remake that pig

Attached: CuteTita.jpg (1440x1785, 783K)

Attached: 1561259685551m.jpg (1024x956, 111K)

>user......

Attached: 20190623_203048.jpg (1425x1788, 724K)

When someone makes a claim it's on them to prove it's true, that's how debate works. If you can't prove anything and continue to make presumptions then you aren't right, you're just spouting head canon. Don't get mad at me because you can't prove your delusions to be true.

Meh

why is all this fanart making her fat?

Attached: 1561259749875m.jpg (1024x956, 122K)

>A separate team's vision doesn't supersede the character designer's vision
>"YEAH WELL YOU GOTTA PROVE THAT THAT'S HOW DEBATE WORKS"
Do I need to prove that you need oxygen to survive retard?
Just go and live in the ocean man, I can't prove that shit, obviously citing common sense isn't something that works on someone as stupid as you are

Attached: 1561259812491m.jpg (1024x956, 116K)

user.....

Attached: Anon.......jpg (1426x1786, 885K)

Is your whole argument that Tifa's tits weren't supposed to be that big?

Attached: Tifa.jpg (1440x1623, 764K)

Attached: Hi.jpg (1440x1794, 663K)

>still throwing out strawmen and avoiding having to prove their own statement
Yeah you're fucking done, next time don't make absurd claims like knowing how the devs teams work when you clearly don't and can't back any of it up.

Where did that even come from?
No, however, the perception from porn has made the expectation for them to be WAY bigger than they should be.
Fuck, her new top even covers less than her old top even with the fucking bra.
Her tits are still a nice size, however FF7 was stylized to shit and back so people that can't into proportion thinks she needs 5 more cup sizes

Why do blame porn when the character's tits are already huge in game?

Attached: Wew.jpg (1425x1788, 850K)

>And can't back it up
It's cute you say shit like this like I'm supposed to give up my name and the projects I worked on to appease some retarded neckbeard that thinks everyone somehow manages to seamlessly communicate with each other in 97 when it's difficult in 2019.
You're a delusional retard and got curbstomped

I blame the retards that just watched the porn for 20 years straight and let it influence their actual perception, I have nothing against porn.
I will say that there is a time and a place for it and someone that believes there should be pornographic imagery around 24/7 is actually just a hedonist slob

No I mean why are you surprised that fans wanted a character that already had huge tits, to have huge tits in the remake? No realistic compressed tits, but big tits, that were in the original?

Has literally nothing to do with porn

>THE TITS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THAT BIG
>"what about the FMVs?"
>THEY DON'T COUNT SOME OTHER COMPANY THAT S-E EVENTUALLY ABSORBED DID THOSE AND DIDN'T ALLOW NOMURA TO OVERSEE DESIGN DECISIONS (P.S. DON'T ASK ME TO PROVE THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T)
Meanwhile everyone else in existence assumes Tifa is stacked because they even alluded to it in the game (Cloud finding Tifa's orthopedic underwear, Yuffie calling her boobs, the guy building Seventh Heaven saying he envisions a girl with a big bosom running the place)

>women want to parade naked in something literally called a "Slut Walk"
>cry when a woman is sexual attractive in a video game
I think the only bitter incels are the women so frightened of a video game character (easily) outshining them

Because their perception is based off of heavily stylized art that kept her bust size where is canonically should have been while shrinking her chest and making her legs way long than they should have been.
Proportioned correctly her tits are the same size, and now they're being squeezed down by the bra, as much as people want to make the debate that "Hurr durr polygons hurr durr if I no see they no there" but her tits are there, you opinion on how they handled it is a completely different matter, but the people who are actually throwing down the claim that they know her tits got reduced in size from a mistranslated interview are retarded

>wanting tifa to have the same size chest as before is pornography
pretty delusional

>I worked at Square/S-E I promise!!
lmao

You can reply to our chain buddy, no need to hop because I brained you

Interesting bit to take away from that.
I didn't claim to work on anything, but if I did, how would I even prove that to you without an absurd breach of privacy?

I don't mind Tifa's redesign. I probably would have kept it closer to the original if I'd been in charge of the art direction, but it's not a deal-breaker.

The PS4 exclusivity is. Fuck buying another console for one game.

>Because their perception is based off of heavily stylized art
user you're wrong right off the bat. How many times do I have to correct your fucked up perception?

She literally has big tits in the game, which include the FMVs. Get over it, fucking Christ. It's pathetic

>You're a delusional retard and got curbstomped
That's my line, a statement was made and could not be proven at all when called out. Get some fucking evidence to back your shit up.

If they were pressed down they don't maintain their regular shape, they are pushed together more and spread out along the body. That is not what the bra is doing, she just has her regular shape, because they just shrunk her boobs to look compressed.

Attached: 1561124195056.jpg (916x480, 116K)

Nothing, I like it

>Cite FMVs
>Ignore other models
>Post front shot of battle models when the characters were specifically designed to show from a side angle
>Also have no clue what I'm alluding to because you know 0 about graphics design

>Y-you can't cite common sense
You need o2 to live nerd, I can't back it up so drink some bleach

UNETHICAL!

Simple: Fuck-all. People are overreacting over tits like they have a wavering neurosis or something.

To continue this is not pressed down or together to hold them in place to stop them from moving, it's just their regular shape.

Attached: abs.jpg (390x593, 36K)

Huh? Play the fucking game you God damn retard. She has big tits during every single fight, countless examples of that. You have in game, and FMVs. Both backing my point up.

What do you have? The delusions of a God damn fag obsessed with pornography, thinking every single person was expecting her to get CHOCOBO'D in the remake, with milk shooting everywhere. You are fucked in the head, and more importantly: wrong
>Also have no clue what I'm alluding to because you know 0 about graphics design
I'm thinking you have no clue about Tifa because you haven't played the fucking game. I'm alluding to the literal game.

H

People who defend the redesign can never seem to directly address the most obvious question:

Why does Tifa look worse than Cloud, Barret, and Aeris?

>I was privy to some shit over 20 years ago but I can't talk about it
Yeah just like every special ops operator LARPing on gun/knife forums. If you really did then you'd know better than to spout a bunch of shit online and fuck up your career. But hey, we already established you're not very bright so who knows.

LOL, the Fanart's TIts are bigger than the Remake.

Attached: blair-armitage-closeup-03.jpg (1920x884, 164K)

This pic makes my dick rock hard. 20 years later she is still the best

TUMMY

Fags and trannies are in charge now user. Can't have sexy big tits anymore

thats kinda the point retard.

They tried to go with two designs at once. They have the school girl pleated skirt and stocks, but up top they have a more athletic look. It's just a mess, that's why her best shots are ones that kind of cut out her bottom half.

Because they never played FF7 and aren't familiar with Tifa's design, so the whole thing looks silly to them.

Realistic graphics are a scourge on video games.

At least when Japanese developers use realistic graphics, they make an effort to keep their characters attractive.

>acting like that's a new thing
is this your first day on the internet?

>m-muh common sense
Common sense says that if someone claims something is true but they can't prove it then they're full of shit. Keep trying to avoid the issues though, just vindicates me even harder.

Nothing, Japan loves her design and is dumping tons of delicious fanart.

No one cares about your wigger opinions.

retard

Censorship bad
/thread

Attached: desudesudesudesu.png (783x589, 374K)

She's wearing a garbage bag skirt that is longer in the back for some reason

Attached: 1561186901617.gif (1133x1600, 1.62M)

She doesn't look like that in game. She doesn't have the anime look, she has the hyper realistic CGI look. And the more detail you add to a character, the more things the viewer will have to nitpick and find fault in.

People on Yea Forums love to complain about anime all the time. But the designs hold up so well because simplifying something as much as possible means it will appeal to a larger audience. It's called iconification. This is how a blocky, ugly model in the original FFVII is still beloved to this day. While hyper realistic Tifa is already hated before the game even comes out.

Attached: 1451887551877.jpg (500x571, 215K)

Before it was "all of E3 loved her design" so now that image of the japs complaining just disappeared?

That’s your opinion. I think she looks better than Cloud and Aerith. Only Barret looks as good as her.

aside from the tits she seems so uninspired.
cloud and other black guy look very full of character.
tifa downgraded
i didnt play the games

based nips

Attached: 1561106233786m.jpg (1024x725, 72K)

>abs.jpg
Where?

Attached: D9O_ffpWwAA4u2w.jpg (1084x1755, 83K)

Artists will always make fanart of recently hyped characters quickly. That's why there is so much with Nessa.

nothing fags are the problem

That was the best he was willing to give to a female character. When they say "abs" they mean a very lightly outlined 4 pack. Other than that they will never give female characters any more body definition

Why the suspenders?

Fanartists are dumping Tifa fanart to get a following from blind fanboys. Who will then buy their next doujin at Comiket. And even then, some girls from less popular series are surpassing Tifa in fanart. And fanart isn't a good measurement of popularity. Since there's characters from Smash Bros or Zelda with almost nothing, but clearly the games are selling like hotcakes.

that's delusional

It's unnecessarily censored

Attached: 1560216108216.jpg (800x1200, 752K)

>Fanartists are dumping Tifa fanart to get a following from blind fanboys
Good way to put it. They are just like the reaction Youtubers, and the E3 shills. Careerists bandwagoning on anything for a buck. They don't give a fuck about Tifa. People defending this art direction by default should be placed in the "we don't give a fuck about Tifa" group

What the fuck is up with all the Tifa threads right now?

>literally mozzarella sagging tits
>TEHEE BOIS IT'S THE B-B-B-B-BRA I S-SWEAR

lmfao

>o hey just the same 12 year old boy man girl boy except I'm not wearing a sports bra
>Oh and a ton of makeup to make me look not hideous LOL

lmfao women

Damage control

Have you been living under a rock?

I don't like final fantasy. Never have.

>all this bitching
>when the PC version will have a tits mod 1 week after launch

maybe stop being a pathetic little kid that still buys console games in 2019, have you tried that you fucking zoomers?

You haven't been on Yea Forums since E3?

That's a great story

I swear if they revert back Tifa's twins into their original glorious forms, I'd buy ten copies of FFVII remake and raffle them off here in Yea Forums. I keep my word.

DELETE THIS! Women with big tits don't exist!

lol, women are so weak.

>workout
Tifa is dyel as fuck for someone who's suppose to be a melee fighter.

I don't watch E3

>that terrible form
Yikes

Nothing.

4 months.

My pp likes it. The skirt is shit though.

Attached: 1541278598206.jpg (1122x1600, 782K)

Okay, that's not relevant, it's a time period. You are saying you haven't been on Yea Forums since the 10th

is this Yea Forums's BLUE ARMS moment?

Attached: B6IlxMMCEAAqcuT[1].jpg (480x600, 41K)

Lemme guess... Final Faggotry 7 remake?

>nails like that
>perfect
no

Whenever you guys put these plastic bimbos in your macros you are doing a disservice to Tifa.

>Zelda
>almost no fanart
wat

Zelda has very little fanart compared to other series that sell the same or less. Let's take a game like Breath of the Wild. Sure, it still has thousands of pictures. But it took three years to get to this point. At the rate things are going, Atelier Ryza will surpass it in a month. A game that won't even break 1 million.

I wish more people complained about what truly matters
The game not finished and the gameplay

Yeah, I don't know what it is but she looks weird. She looked much better in her movie render.

We need to complain about the real issues, it's not the character design, it's fan art altering character design.

Attached: 1561333591166.png (1000x765, 589K)