Is this game unironically a masterpiece or is it overrated trash?

Is this game unironically a masterpiece or is it overrated trash?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (800x800, 142K)

masterpiece

Neither. It's just decent.

One of the best games I’ve ever played

why does it have to be one extreme or the other with you brainlets?

Overrated good game. Best area and boss come at the tail end so if you drop it at any point you're missing out anyway.

1st day on Yea Forums?

good but has problems

Attached: 1550740980253s.jpg (250x235, 8K)

masterpiece
only soulsborne game I've liked

unironically would be best souls-game if it wasn't for the horrible framerate and slight input-lag.
It's just just inexcusably badly optimized for the ps4 since it came out as it released and sony never bothered going back and fixing it.

Attached: 1561077234184.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Its pretty great. Iosefka is for breeding

Attached: 76E9061D-4CBA-4A81-9C23-3AFDE4AFB477.jpg (814x1024, 152K)

but best area is yharnam

oh dude, that is totally a game alright.

judging by your post you probably look exactly like the guy in that picture

masterpiece

it's like a hard 8-9 for sure

>30 fps action game with drops
yikes, cringe and oof as youngsters say!

it's very fucking good

Combat is overrated, world and atmosphere are unparalleled by any other game on the series. Excluding these though there isn't a single thing one of the other games doesn't do better

being correct = edgelord?

oh man, i think you are in the wrong place on the internet for that logic

it's pretty great
the ps4 is holding it back though

I liked it, but it's the only From game I only played through once. Lack of build/weapon/armor variety really took the fun out of it for me, plus due to the brown/gray aesthetic I can hardly remember any areas, they just aren't as memorable as souls games were.

around a 7,5/10 for me, with DS1 being 9/10 due to nostalgia goggles, DS2 being 7,5/10 and DS being a solid 8,5/10. Sekiro deserves a mention because I loved the bosses and combat, despite no build variety.

It's incredibly compelling. I could write an entire essay on just one of the bosses.

mediocre as far as from titles go
not as seminal as DS
not as polished as DS3
not as refreshing as Sekiro
BB is just kind of... there

For me its the exact opposite, Yarnham and Cathedral Ward are the best parts, while the lower Mensis area and Yahar gul are too annoying and ganky for me. Also the bosses of these areas arent the most exciting. I wouldnt call any part of the game bad though.

Fuck im so excited for Elden Ring, i havent played Sekiro yet though, but the Nordic setting is just though intriguing and japanese mythology doesnt interest me as much. I cant wait for the day we get to see even just a single boss or something like that