Horizon

Is this game good?

Attached: Horizon-Zero-Dawn-PlayStation-4-801x1024.jpg (801x1024, 176K)

Yes its pretty good.

I beat it and barely remember anything about it. Combat is decent but everything else is meh.

You defeat giant robot dinosaurs by dismembering them piece by piece. What do you think?

>feminist propaganda
>good

Attached: 1543249523775.png (1352x589, 466K)

Bump.

to reiterate , its good but u have to like the setting and premise i guess.

I played it on hard all the way. I acquired the outfit that shows off her stomach and never swapped off it ever again.
The game is very mediocre. I'm not sure I would have had the motivation to finish it were it not for delicious girl tummy lending me power.

Its mediocre at best, combat gets repetitive after a while.

And there's like 10 exposition dump caves that all look the same and make roughly 40% if the main csmpaign.

The story is nothing special though, a monkey could easily come up with it.

Attached: 1561069764149.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT bother with dialog. It's painfully terrible and trite.

It's one of those really fun "one off" games. Even though it has a NG+ with added difficulty once you do a once over you're really not enticed to go again. $10-$15 is your target price range (for the GOTY edition)

Attached: 6a00e398244402883300e5503a02238834-800wi.jpg (500x662, 171K)

Its a pretty looking open world where you kill mecha dinosaurs. So it's good maybe not great but good.

Just as good as all forgotten games, spiderman, God of war, Detroit.

Upcoming: Death Stranding, shadows of lolz.

It works pretty good gameplay wise and graphics are truly great. Story is pretty boring until you reach the halfway point though, but stick with it.

500 Gazillion Dollar graphics slapped on basic bitch game design, it's perfect as a measure of where gaming is right now.

No, it's complete trash in every regard. Spent 20 bucks on it and it's the worst purchase of my life. If you buy it, expect and even worse story than Persona 5.

I found the gameplay to be fun as long as it was on hard, normal mode is insultingly easy
I liked some of the twists in the story but I feel like there should've been more focus on the main human antagonist. I'd say it's worth it for 20 and under
The best part about the game is how it's very existance makes Yea Forums seethe

Attached: horizon.jpg (700x913, 103K)

It’s amazing the first half and then is slugfest the last half of the game.
Unironically the only other game on the PS4.

>It’s amazing the first half and then is slugfest the last half of the game.
Funnily enough I though the exact opposite, but I can see your point. I just enjoyed the story heavy aspect of the second part more.

Yeah its a ton of fun. The combat is fantastic at the harder sections.
t.didn'tplay

yup its pretty good.

the one thing that pissed me off is swimming
avoid water if you can

it's 20bucks for the complete edition on psn so yeah

Story is awful but the lore is pretty interesting. Gameplay is really good. Really great combat that seems simple on the surface but you can do some really cool stuff and you'll be switching between all your different weapons and ammo types several times throughout a fight. It's also pretty.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170728230444.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Gameplay is solid and fun, graphics are very pretty, story is meh.

Those are all pretty good games though. The ones that came out

bump