Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

Bandibabes Edition

Attached: 4F695247-9293-43F0-AFAE-5558E4E3DAA0.jpg (458x398, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TsIGLtt8-8
youtu.be/s_J-RVWhJHU
youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg
youtube.com/watch?v=rCmDYmYA4bY
open.spotify.com/playlist/6nRT0nPVi7yeAwI32W7p7q?si=r3-eAGjhRBaEFVjIToWHmQ
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=2maeEwPxafM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought Pro Controller just for this game

Attached: 1560939673142.png (335x190, 30K)

Good buy.

Attached: 16D16DD1-104B-43CE-8C7E-E871F9EB5123.jpg (901x887, 115K)

:(

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623215143.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I can't even beat papu, I'm so bad. The corners of that map continue to fuck me even with turn characters.

Attached: 1561323714862m.jpg (1024x861, 68K)

FUCK
OFF

Will the Trophy Girls show up again in the future? Imagine what they will look like on a dedicated PS5 Crash game. Also hopefully they fix Isabella and Megumi's fat faces.

There's a shortcut near the end that the Tropy and Oxide ghosts in time trial use, you'll have an advantage against Papu if you learn it

should we have some new classes for performance? this is what I had in mind:

ENDURANCE
>4/5 Speed
>1/5 Accel
>4/5 Turn

OFFROAD
>1/5 Speed
>4/5 Accel
>4/5 Turn

DRAGSTER:
>4/5 Speed
>4/5 Accel
>1/5 Turn

==================================
How would these configs work out guys? Pic are my mains

Attached: crashctrmains.png (269x332, 117K)

ouch

Bros, I can not for the life of me hit the Blizzard Bluff jump shortcut. I'm hanging onto the boost from the first turbo pad, but every single time I end up coming just short of reaching the other side

how does this work?

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190623213337.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

How the hell do you not get hit by the spinning blades at the end of deep sea dive? Feels like rng to me, especially with how fast you're going.

just got this on my first attempt, this game is really wearing my hand and thumb out.. feel like i'm getting worse the more i play

Attached: bruh.jpg (384x512, 32K)

Drift turbo when coming to the ramp and jump right at the tip. Adjust the cart while up in the air while you're at it
Know how to air break. Also, you can drift (turbo) in the corners if you don't stay close to the left wall.

Attached: 1499934595900.jpg (2364x1839, 1015K)

So is the Grand Prix stuff going to be free and released Splatoon-style or will I have to pay to access it when it comes out?

Roo drinks freaky shit all the time, nothing new to his system.

Pretty sure they are free

Free and Released

Lag

dude, I'm sure you got games left in your steam library that are untouched. take a break by playing a more lax game, like Tropico [/spoiler[

Which consoles have the save bug?

I've heard PS4. Good thing I'm a switchfag

Yea but i still love playing it .. just beat that time but forgot to challenge the ghost so had to do it again lol.
Now i'm stuck on sewer speedway because i cant get into that damn shortcut.. anyone got any advice

Who is the best character and why is it honk honk big norm world?

Attached: Capture.png (340x418, 213K)

No.

Attached: 3BBD08D6-1AE3-4E11-9688-2CF0CB4E6C22.png (894x894, 294K)

Am i the only guy who sees the big norm's portrait as an angry polar bear with his mouth being a bears nose?

I can't maintain blue flame ;_;
I win online if no one else can though

Oxide track is the last one to beat Oxide ghost

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT GUYS
IT'S BREAKING ME!

>that one guy

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (3840x2160, 495K)

I've won like 20 races in a row now, its actually getting kinda boring. I'm not even an oxide/platinum fag

The counter has a base of 7, not 5. Gotta remake those values, buddy.

Im winning 90% of my games just by continously doing shortcuts, only met 1 player who held blue flames for long ass time on electron avenue

Attached: 2248236 - Crash_Bandicoot_(series) Doctor_Nefarious_Tropy noey.png.jpg (1107x1280, 273K)

>that other Dingo who did worse than the AI
got a small chuckle out of me

Now I can't unsee it

What save bug?

>no Papu online
With how politically correct my country is and how trigger happy the government is and with all the Islanders who live here I'm actually too scared to play as the racial stereotype online.

what should I name myself? I mainly play nash and am mediocre

Attached: ZyZ0DAY.jpg (628x640, 247K)

The one where N Tropy deletes your save
>n_tropy_delays_ctr.png
Hard to tell but its possibly only PS4, I'm still scared to do time trials though

is there a Yea Forums lobby?

I have no idea. I heard you get it when doing time trials but I completed mine no problem, thankfully. Uploaded my save to the cloud right after.

Anybody have a webm/gif of the trophy girls dancing in the hologram of slide coliseum

>what should I name myself?
Trash

Trash

Charlie

Is Oxide actually an accel character in time trials or is only a placeholder for whatever character they used for each track?

>reach hyperspeed on deep sea driving and maintain it for a solid lap
>while going off a ramp, hit a phantom wall and lose all of this speed
what an awful feeling

Is there a reason to do Classic Adventure Mode instead of Nitro Fueled?

Attached: 1560277472116.png (300x338, 113K)

Nostalgia

How do I airbrake? Is it just square+direction when in air? I saw a speedfagger on twitch saying you have to press down as well.

PUT HER IN ALREADY!

Attached: 03cd423a23d90317c0e91dd5348a6888.jpg (195x258, 13K)

Trash Scatdipoop

Weren't they seriously tone downed? Noe cleavage or nothing?

I have never played Crash. I will never play Crash. I'm just here for bandicutes.

holy fucking shit.
fuck you you ruined it

Got you friendo

Attached: Trophy Girls.DVR.webm (1256x576, 2.8M)

I did it without thinking and now I'm stuck doing all the platinum relics with crash. At least everything else was easy, the classic mode feels the same as the medium difficulty.

An honest man with an honest appetite.

Not currently but if enough people are interested i'll host one

fuck the clock

>medium and easy difficulty relic races simply give you more time to qualify for relics
for what purpose though? platinum was already defacto hard mode and sapphire was defacto easy mode, this just makes platinum less valuable

i'm not a furry

but megumi...

Mario Kart knockoff lol

As an example, U Turn right is: Jump, let go of accelerate, Brake+Down+Right, let go of Brake before you land, repeat if necessary.

a cheevo on ps4, otherwise, really no point other than bragging rights.

Okay this is HILARIOUS.

Originally the Trophy Girls had a job handing out trophies, but now they're dancers? They're no different than Berri in Conker's Bad Fur Day dancing around to amuse the audience.

why is Coco so obsessed with those holograms?

>btfo casuals so hard they all leave

Attached: 1502900681688.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Do you still get the paint job if you get all the plats on easy mode?

I don't have this game but I enjoy watching you guys discuss it

Uka-uka is free? No, it cannot be..

tech nerd

based user thanks

the holograms also display other characters dancing as well, so they all must be slots now.

There's a thread specifically for that in the /trash/

The holograms show the victory animation for all the characters, pretty sure these are the nitro squad victory dances.

OH
NO

go to options and switch the controls to alternate, you drive forward with R2/RB instead of X/A, they swap places

no I mean why are the relic times adjusted to be easier when they already had a built-in choose-your-own-difficulty grading mechanic.
it just devalues the platinum and gold relic rewards if they are more-accessible on easy mode when time trials have no problems kicking you in the dick and telling you to get good

>the invisible silent missile hit at the end
Haha bro items are a part of the game bro they cant hit yoy if you're fast bro you're just bad and it has nothing at all to do with the awful connections bro why would you want an itemless playlist pro xd

N.Tropy ghosts are done
Tiny Temple wasnt that bad
I'll die before I ever beat Oxide ghosts

what are they laughing at?

I CAN'T UNSEE IT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: KingCrimson.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

yeah i guess you're right. sometimes we just see people do this just to get easy shit, then lose online, effectively cheating themselves.

>not hiding you power level to make they think they have a chance in the next race and proceed to farm them to, finally, totally destroy them when you are done.

hot

your time trial records

thats seriously all this game is. it's fucking aids. all the powersliding in the world can't change this. i feel like the rng chance to get certain items is too high. i remember one race in particular, a guy got a "clock" right off the bat. 10 seconds later, another motherfucker got a clock. i remember in CNK, a clock would only happen once per race, not twice or three times like in the new game.

Your lap times. Speaking of which, why aren't time trials based on lap times like every other racing game?

Me...

nashchads can't stop winning

This game is hard as fuck. The normal races are alright but the time trials, CTR races, and gem collection arenas are literally impossible

>boms that roll past you
>bombs that hit you and impact 5 seconds later
>invisible beakers
>masks that don't impact people
>missle proximity detector is never accurate
Online items are completely fucked

Attached: 1539304871594.gif (500x375, 387K)

Oh I see. For a moment there I thought they were being "objectified" in some new method.

I've only ran into 1 (one) Papu player. Fucker almost DNF'd me on Thunder Struck.

>Trophy Girls are now called "the nitrosquad"
>no campaign that reconnects this

Norm of the North

Just name yourself Mario, nobody wants to use it because it's uncreative, and if you beat people with it, it will annoy them.

Wtf are blue flames and why are they allowed in multiplayer

kart racers normally have you do a whole 3 laps though, in some games they even give you boost items so you can be fast enough to clear shortcuts because you otherwise go too slow to have any meaningful fun

Well, at least they can't complain about finishing too soon...

What does the "N." in N. Tropy stand for?

>27-year-old Satoshi Kishimoto is in a bit of trouble. He was found to be carrying 2 baggies full of Ecstasy while wandering around Tokushima, Japan, and brought in by the police on smuggling charges. As you can see above, the Ecstasy pills were shaped like Wario.
based

drive fast and you'll find out you fucking casual

I find it strange that this track is set in the future. Are the trophy girls from the future?

Nefarious.

done

Attached: IMG_20190624_012104.jpg (4000x3000, 3.51M)

Most of the time if you can get ahead of the pack right at the start you can stay ahead with two or so others no matter what item fuckery happens. Sometimes though you do get games where the first round of boxes somebody gets a clock, then another clock, then a warp orb, then some missiles, then there's just nothing you can do to catch up

Thanks doc

How can i drive fast when there are missiles being shot at me and chasms galore

Source?

Was a Liz man but now i'm thinking of picking up Ami

Ayy you actually delivered. Hope you git gud.

my peen

You go so fast in deep see driving. It's crazy.

Also assembly lane surprised me, I think it's my favourite teknee track.

>finished story
>Lost all motivation to play

wish I had some friends to play with, random people online isn't the same

You're no fun, user

drive faster than puny missiles

Attached: tiny.png (40x40, 2K)

find people on discord and make a private room

>Nash's face after you named him Trash

Attached: Inner rage 8.jpg (753x595, 23K)

>You go so fast in deep see driving
Yeah, uh, I sure do!

There's nothing wrong wanting to fuck a bandicute they have free pass.

Attached: 4b23b1526b1d4a4eca735d6cdd0b8829.png (1855x1211, 100K)

isn't there a way to set each kart individually to each character? I hate having to change my kart looks every time I switch character

my arm hurts from playing owowow

>free pass
sounds like a cope but mmkay

youtube.com/watch?v=6TsIGLtt8-8

Do humans and animals get it on?

Attached: 1561328604590.png (193x302, 7K)

nope. the best the game does is it remembers your last kart going into adventure, arcade or online.

How are the Nitro Kart tracks? I swear I forgot that game even existed until I heard its content was being put in the CTR remake.

My left fingers are killing me as well as my left wrist.

new trophy girl skins where they wear open toed heels when

LADS I DID IT

I BEAT CRASH COVE ON HARD

Some are really good. Some are garbage.

What's the point of putting a hard limit on how many coins you can get per day?
Don't they want people to actually play the game?

they look way better than their ps2 counterparts visually from watching videos. couldn't tell you how it played, but they're generally good.

Attached: 1560209460000.png (453x419, 12K)

>GREEEAAAT
>YOU WIN A TROPHYYYYYY

They don't have a hard limit.

Electron Avenue, Thunder Struck, and Tiny Temple are now better than CTR tracks in my opinion.

sorry

Attached: my-image.png (936x374, 385K)

The intricacies of Crash lore are extremely nuanced and deep.

There is a daily limit
after that you get 40 or 80 coins

zam is indeed a chad. based

I invented furaffinity you know

>all anybody ever talks about with this game is how difficult they find it, call it cheap and complain about being a fucking loser

fucking casuals. I finished it today after 3 days of play on hard mode, the challenge was nice. The game was always difficult, can you imagine if it was piss easy in this day and age? The core game is from 20 years ago ffs

Attached: 1561247325948.png (498x443, 79K)

BASED

I was interested in this game until I found out it's a 2019 kart racer that unironically runs at 30FPS on xbone and ps4.

Their designs work very well with these physics.

Is it just me or does seeing CNK cast remade feel like a fever dream? I never thought of them as canon, yet here they are

Most CNK tracks including some of the boring ones are now kino, like Tiny Temple, Electron Avenue, Assembly Lane and Deep Sea Driving

That swag as fuck Megumi. Holy fuck why did they have to make her turning. God damn it Beenix

there's no better feeling than BTFOing everyone that picked speed and accel as a handling character

I don't like them (never played it) but good for those who do

Since we know Le Chaux and Probulot 2000 are making a return in future GPs, which other karts do you guys want Beenox to add? For me, it's Yellow Horde.

Attached: Crash_Tag_Team_Racing_Yellow_Horde.png (1009x792, 560K)

The fact that the track is in the middle of a big city also tells me that bandibabes have become a common and completely accepted thing in the future.

Is nitrous oxide available ingame or did you have to buy the premium shit for that one character?

Nash and Geary are based.

you unlock him after you beat him in the adventure mode

GUYS

who should I draw N. Tropy fucking?

I never played anything post bash but I think Nash fits the mutated animal motif very well and Crunch is just another bandicoot.

once you beat him you can play as him, but his hovercar requires 100%

the blue hair trophy girl, whoever she is

Time

obligatory

Attached: Tiny outrun.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

You unlock him by just beating him in adventure mode. Don't even need 100%.

I remember when the original came out there was so many whispers that you could unlock N. Oxide by beating all of the N. Oxide ghosts in Time Trial.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190622002115.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

youtu.be/s_J-RVWhJHU

the dumb anons that can't beat his times

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Nice

Attached: dr-nefarious-tropy-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-5.64.jpg (210x240, 15K)

why are penta players so tryhard

high iq spur of the moment shit

All the people who's 101% unlocks he deleted the fucking cunt

Attached: 1536878324793.gif (313x231, 2.36M)

penguin yay one

i've done nothing but play this all weekend

went to bed at 5 in the morning got up at 12 both friday and saturday

Attached: gzfy1bez4t311.png (240x262, 91K)

kek

They are the NITRO Squad because they were evolved by NITRUS Brio

Attached: dr__n__brio_wallpaper_by_e_122_psi_d1hpp4v-fullview.jpg (600x480, 87K)

No awkward Megumi mom you shamelessly masturbate to the thoughts of manipulating into commiting incest with late at night while hearing your dad fuck her

Good job

a man with his heart in the correct place

Speed is high tier and Penta has good visibility due to his size.

Because Penguin Yay One

Attached: 1561248935839.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

They're not that interesting design wise but they are visually beautiful and good for going fast.

Dingodile

This game looks fantastic and controls... differently, but not necessarily worse than the original. However I think we can all agree the sound design on OG Crash will never be topped. The OST, the engine sounds, the power up sounds etc were all so perfect in that game. It does sound a lot better than Nitro Kart though

>Clueless Gamer
>Somehow Conan fucking got first place
>in a game every reviewer sucks at
damn

it's a massive step up from the nst, i actually prefer some of the new tracks to the older ones, but i think overall you're right

>Some are garbage.
Which ones? Inferno Island and Meteor Gorge aren't that interesting, and obviously it's sad what happened to Hyper Spaceway. The rest are great though.

Which one has the best dancing animation?

Attached: Banditits by Brio.jpg (680x448, 88K)

they probably put on easy mode for him
also fuck that random dude he's playing with, yelling dumb shit does not make you funny

N. Gin in his Ballerina outfit

>i actually prefer some of the new tracks to the older ones
Just say it boi
youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg
It SLAPS compared to the CNK version

Honestly I remembered all of the bosses except for Geary. not even sure why but I didn't recognize him at all

megumi, no contest

definitely ami's. Feel so sad that megumi got such a base-ass dance

based

Attached: 993.jpg (800x343, 92K)

Ami and Liz

>git gud
>at a fucking mario kart knock-off
There's no skill to the game, fucking kek

>n. trance has a space between the n and trance
>n. gin and n. tropy are written as "n.gin" and "n.tropy" in game with no space

it's super annoying that they did that.

Ami, ideal gf.

new deals soon

the duality of man

Attached: dbdmysi-52f57f7a-6cf3-4f03-b7d8-2eb24478df4d.png (1012x822, 69K)

I loved the engine sounds in the original, especially when boosting. It was loud as fuck and made it more intense imo. The new ones aren't bad, but still.

They’re not *much* easier, and being good at relic races doesn’t mean much, you can plat all of them without worrying about sacred fire and reserves, it’s just about planning a path and having a handle on the games fucked up physics so you don’t fly over boxes.
The true tryhard build has the plat kart as well as n tropy with the oxide clear skin, especially with how well speed characters are performing this time around

what does the N in N. Trance stand for?

>this is what MKbabs believe
ayy lmao

Nikolav

Going out to the pet store any you lads want something brought back?

Personally I think Jungle Boogie is too basic and I don't really like Assembly Kane but that might change when I get good at it.
Hyper Spaceway is the big one for me. It's way too straight.

I am mostly interested in online. What platform should I pick it up on?

stand aside chads

it's

BIG
NIGGA
SEASON

youtube.com/watch?v=rCmDYmYA4bY

PS4 and Switch are the most populated

Nucleus

Attached: Sagittal-section-of-a-hen-egg-showing-the-latebra-and-Panders-nucleus-The-blastoderm.png (256x189, 71K)

Needtoeatalltheeggs

>N. Cortex is written as Dr. Neo Cortex
This bothers me more than it should

megumi's is so relaxed and yet, so stylish

I want to play this game, but I know it will be dead in a few months. Meanwhile I know it will probably come to PC with mods and community servers. Please have fun for me.

I honestly don't understand how some people can adjust to the physics changes so quickly. I guess they must just be doing time trials 24/7. I was reasonably good but certainly not WR standard in OG and I still find the new mechanics hard to deal with on a lot of tracks.

Also is it just me or do you lose reserves a lot quicker now? I don't have trouble on USF/blue fire races, but holding regular SF can be really tricky

>"Crash Bandicoot"
>"Coco Bandicoot"
>but just "Crunch"

Attached: 1560639697594.png (640x699, 206K)

I'll make it special. Be on the lookout for it in a week or two.

A god amongst men. Can't wait 'til July 3rd

Attached: 1473193181538.png (453x524, 225K)

Currently doing plat relics in world 3. Some of these are super bullshit. I can't wait to be done and then have to do all the stupid Oxide ghosts.

Attached: Naisu.png (393x150, 21K)

well i know exactly why you chose Papu. lol great job.

Nice.

>community servers

That's being pretty optimistic, this is still a budget title

>That fat ass
Goddamn

Liz is the sexiest

Thanks for triggering dormant autism within me that I wasn't previously aware of you fucks.

if you drop it in a drawthread, is there an artist name to look for?

Is it me or do they look WAY MORE closer to their original design here?

>he lays boom down big
>he has big breakfast
rutabaga!

Nina pls

Degenerate Drawfag

Thanks user. Might get the switch version if it's about on par population wise. Playing on the go is always a good deal.

>they all have leggings
my god!

UNGA
This is racist!

The single player of this game wasn't very hard. I used Dingodile the entire time and the only difficult part was Pinstripe which took me like 6 tries.

Attached: 1561312740041.jpg (604x601, 43K)

Three more tracks and i'm finally done with hard mode, thank god for that.

The racing AI is fine in it but the item spam is so goddamn annoying.

DNF

Coco and Crash are related and their last name is Bandicoot

Pinpoint the race because it's all over the map with him

>Degenerate Drawfag
Name or are you just throwing insults at him?

Is Papu calling out zoomers?

Well they're only holograms so they could actually be long dead. Like the tupac hologram at coachella.

I love how Tiny Temple, this literal-who track from CNK that nobody remembered (and if they did, it was just a Tiger Temple rip off), is now the track that separates the pros from the casuals.

>Porn of N. Tropy fucking everyone in the ass and using time to make them relive it over and over

PAPU SO FAST

Tupac isn't dead. Who do you think is controlling the hologram?

>Tiny Tiger
>Ripper Roo
>Komodo, Joe
>Crash Bandicoot
>Pinstripe Potoroo
user all of the mutants have their animal species in their name because of reasons in other games. Crunch is no exception.

That's the one I'm going to use.

only if she doms him

I just realised Crunch and Coco aren't related, so they can fuck all they want without it being incest.

Attached: dax5rcp-1dca071e-f33f-4d3c-9ce9-40ea48cce8dc.png (653x778, 35K)

Ah, i'll keep an eye out then!

Fucking lol

Your worst nightmare just arrived Plumber boy.

To be fair none of the bandicoots are probably related. I doubt NBrio and Cortex managed to find a 7 bandicoot family hiding about.

Ripper is a wallaby

based dingobro

Attached: beach_dingodile.jpg (263x350, 18K)

Who is Bagon Blue?

>accidentally jump over the USF pad in polar pass

Attached: 1544887113246.gif (148x111, 264K)

He is a kangaroo
looks more like a wallaby though

Every time.
When I remember to not jump I end up drifting too far left.

Just keep trying bro I had the same problem but I got better each time, missiles and aku aku masks are a big help.

>2:59
Pretty slow considering my best time trial is like 2:30 on that map

PAPU MOVE SO FAST, YOU MUNCH TRACKS

Aaaa N Trance is the only character left in the pit stop, and he's only available with the summer pack

You know a game is good if you keep playing and having fun even if you lose a bunch. I love this game but I suck big balls at it

The platinum time is 5 seconds easier on Easy compared to Hard for all tracks. You're still going to need skill and some luck to get the plat relics on Easy. And to be honest if you can get plat relics on Easy even with the extra 5 seconds then you're good enough to get them on hard too.

Well if it's not up for you today it should be tomorrow, because I'm pretty sure that section just alternates between summer pack and princess pack

I was making good progress to grinding him out, then the coin output just stopped and I was just like fuck this I'm going to bed. Hope it won't be too long before he appears again.

Because winning is fairly rewarded for the most part in it. The only bullshit is getting dildo'd by missiles and warp balls.

I don't mind loosing but getting hit by weapons repeatedly while I'm recovering is frustrating as hell.
It's not even a good use of the weapon.

Bikini alternate costumes when

That's how I feel, too. I'm sucky at it, but the challenge is good, and I can see slight improvement. I'll never even come close to most of these constant boost webm's though.

>that one asshole who finishes the race too fast so nobody gets rewards

I'm upset that they changed it all, it's the principle of the thing. They could've made the sapphire easier if they wanted too, whatever, but leave gold and platinum times alone.

Protip: You still get coins, it just doesn't show you.

you'll make it, the more you play the tracks the more you'll understand the drift angles, so you'll get way better and maintaining a constant boost. Time trials are by far the best way to git gud

>Biniki alts get put in the game
>Only Zem, Papu Papu, Small Norm, Big Norm and N. Gin get them

Really? That's good to know.

>Papu Papu
God I hope so

Where does this idea come from.
When I DNF it still tells me I earned x amount of coins. Is it different on switch?

Is it me or the items are kinda fucked up in the online? Either that or there's people cheating already. I cannot believe that two clocks and three blue orbs went out on a single race.

Given how cancerous the relic races now I don't really care if they added 5 seconds. I already beat them all on hard anyway. Sure they should have locked the platinum skin behind medium/hard difficulty but honestly they're that much more annoying to complete in this remake that the extra 5 seconds is justified if you ask me.

This would actually be great, imagine the salt from losing to a nearly naked big norm

Attached: self sabotage save.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Yep, and that just means you get them faster, because someone else was so quick.

>tfw unlocked all skins for my main and now don't know which one to use

they feel a lot more common in this for sure, someone posted a webm a thread or two ago where they were 1st and got hit by 3 blue orbs back to back

greetings, fellow robo chad

give that skin the golfer norm eyes and it be great

It doesn't tell you on switch. I think you still earn coins though.

>Not using daily dose skin

Really it's just the fact that in the original game CPU players would never pull warp orbs or n.tropy clocks, but player item tables weren't designed for 8 humans at once, they were made for 4 with a multitap.
it'd need a bit of adjusting for sure.

im only fucking with that asimov skin

banana5463

Thanks doc

Its bound to happen, you just gotta power through it man.
Same, I'm still having problems doing hard turns (which you're supposed to do with brakes but I always lose speed), and u turns which I kind of get but not really, especially in dragon mines. Just gotta git gud

>Dingo Canyon water now slows you down and the small ramps in it don't work
>Papu's Pyramid 90 degree turn section is a pain in the ass when the slightest touch of a wall instantly eats all your reserves even if you otherwise don't get slowed down at all
>Mystery Caves turtles are bugged as fuck
>Roo's Tubes grass shortcut right before the starting line has a pipe in the wall that eats your reserves if you froggy during the shortcut
>Sewer Speedway walls eat your reserves for fun also barrel hitbox is bigger than in the original and shortcut is 10x harder
>N. Gin Labs upwards ramps randomly eat your reserves for fun if you jump while driving up them
>every low, steep ramp that used to be jumpable is now way harder (occasionally bordering on impossible) to reliably jump off of. e.g. Crash Cove shortcut ramp, Slide Coliseum ramps, Dingo Canyon ramps in the water
>ice physics suck dick

So many tracks dropped down a tier or two just because of bugs and dumb new geometry that only exists to eat your reserves.

Bikinis? Nah but I think we'll get more beach/swimwear skins for characters. I hope the trophy girls and tawna get some

Electron Avenue is so much fun online.

>dingo canyon ramps do work, they're just wonky as shit
>papu's 90 degree turn section can be skipped by just juimping to the right at the ramp

I doubt they'll ever get anything more than what they're coming out with.
But whilst we're asking, give me a skin with Ami's original hairstyle jesus fucking christ

WHERE ARE AMI'S JIGGLE PHYSICS
BEENOX YOU LYING FUCKS

3 days in and just like everyone predicted, it is now impossible to place top 3 online if you aren't God tier. And it will only get worse.

Doesnt help that only the higher spots get any worthwhile amount of coins, meaning that lower skilled players are not only not having as much fun (not even being able to finish many races), but also have to grind much more.

Activision needs to do something about this. It's incredibly polarizing and I can't believe they didn't have the forsight to see this happening. I'm sure they are aware it's happening too

>JUST GET GUD
It's not me that I'm worried about, it's my 11 year old son who hasn't finished an online race all day. Online mode shouldn't be exclusive to high level players

Attached: so.jpg (647x644, 45K)

You'd think we'd get patches by now but it's taking them a bit long don't you think? I'm betting they're gonna drop a patch for bug fixes at the same time we get the nitro squad (formerly trophy girls)+ tawna grand prix.

Right here.

Attached: Bouncy Ami.webm (1150x647, 2.69M)

I'm "has played a kart racer before" tier and I am almost never not top 3
This is a good chance to teach your wife's son that winning isn't everything

Why is blue fire different for every track?
Like the one in Deep Sea Driving, Hot Air Skyway and Tiny Temple is lightning fast but the others like N. Gin Labs is barely faster than max speed.

>2poor to buy it on PS4 so start replaying original to shake off rust
>can't handle Platinum time trials at all, struggle with Sapphire ones
Tell me lads, is it possible to get good with Cortex? I gotta keep up Dr. Spin traditions when I play again with the mates.

Attached: 1504278767656.jpg (480x480, 79K)

I want to feel up her pits

Blue Boost seems to be a bit wonky at times. Sometimes I can get it going for nearly a whole lap if I don't get hit but other times it just runs out for no reason even after immediately attempting a slide. Hyper Spaceway especially it's just fucked. Is it a timing issue or is it just a bit buggy? Just shits me because it's the only way I'm gonna get the Oxide time for Electron Avenue done.

>467711512
Weak bait.
Go buy your wife's son a Switch with Mario Kart if you're so worried about his integrity on an online video game.

took me 3 days but i finally realised you can still steer while powersliding lol

Yeah probably, we didnt get any real fixes for the n sane trilogy or spyro even though they both needed more work

Tell your son to git gud faggot lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (825x720, 123K)

>papu's 90 degree turn section can be skipped by just juimping to the right at the ramp
I mean the one right at the start, not the hairpin near the end.

we need the following:
>a front-end ranked system
>add a "add as friend" option
>cup races
>no more masks at 1st place
>fix the fucking hitscan latency on items
>allow players to return to lobby while others race on, instead of BTFOing noobs after 30s.
>kart presents.

>implying they won't remove them from that animation too
All that movement in her dance and no jiggle at all? That's bullshit.

Same.

Losing in videogame is nothing comparing to what are fucking disappointment your father is.

>Tiny Tiny
Based

Isabella is cute.

Attached: 1560643860442.png (910x939, 419K)

Online has became less fun even for me who DNFs whole lobbies every game, I think I've came first in 95% of the races I've played in.

Yeah I noticed that

unrelated to the game but does it infuriate anyone else how hard it is to find shit online these days

trying to find youtube videos of good players on certain maps, with certain characters etc and all i get is really generic adverisement sorts of videos or blind lets plays from popular youtubers/streamers etc

had this problem when DMC5 came out too, some jawdroppingly well produced and played content is buried behind pages of some generic twitchthot's blind lets play

so glad mine came with one
shitcons are handheld tier

There's clearly a longer term dev/publisher investment in Nitro Fueled because of online multiplayer and trickling DLC.

no you can't.
just tried it

So, is she slav or italian?

welcome to capitalism

Have you guys heard Cortex's Top Secret playlist?
open.spotify.com/playlist/6nRT0nPVi7yeAwI32W7p7q?si=r3-eAGjhRBaEFVjIToWHmQ

Cortex is canonically lonely

Attached: 2019-06-24_01.46.49.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

THIS

everybody suffers from the current setup. This isn't Mario kart where everyone basically has the same shot at winning. We need balance

Not as cute as my plump wife Megumi.

Man online kicks my ass, I swear I only finish within the 30 seconds on the "literally just a circle" tracks

Tell him to play the adventure mode. Kids who skip single player modes are the reason we have so many paid freemium games.
It's also the best way to learn the game.

Is the Switch version worth getting or should I just get the PS4 version?

They should've just added them without any real group name or left them as the trophy girls (which could mean they win a lot of trophies or are that valuable). Nitro squad sounds generic.

They're all cute, I've been calling them the 'Cutie Squad' this entire time.

Attached: Liz.png (754x639, 550K)

Anyone?

Attached: 1504500216116.png (500x375, 235K)

is there megumi gameplay?

Proofs?

Who broke his heart?

Attached: D3xPuj_WkAA8sez.png (618x391, 354K)

Oh yeah they gave crash and coco playlists too, I forgot about that.

lads, why is unlocking electron aqua bugged? it never spends my coins and I never end up getting it. Ffs I just want this kart skin for zam

Yeah that seems like the most likely scenario. Let us play online now so we have something at least and then release any fixes and updates along with the first Grand Prix.

He did. Hes on Papu Papu on medium. That should be skilled enough to at least be finishing online races

Maybe his matchmaking is just unlucky, but the people I see him racing against go absolutely balls to the wall

We need ranking. You can balance speed demons who trained 20 years to unleash all their Saffi fire on CTR rookies.

Both are equally worth getting and run about the same

Graphics vs portability. Up to you

oh my B lad. in that case yes. If you somehow manage to go through there without touching a wall then hats off to you.

Mario kart is better. But I already played Mario kart to death.

Attached: 73BDCAC6-24A6-4847-9D80-91636855ABAD.jpg (772x1024, 55K)

>struggling with sapphire
I'm actually doing the very same thing, with the same character, and I've already gotten all tokens and gold relics in the first boss area, and I also beat Oxide in Time Trial on the same tracks (with a different character). And I cleared all cups on easy because it took so little time. Get those fucking seconds boxes.

Attached: Isabella.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>Papu Papu on medium
>should be skilled enough to at least be finishing online races

If your son isn't capable of beating Adventure on Hard, he has no chance online. Not even memeing.

Yeah, that's the fucking problem retard

Pretty sure she's Italian like the chick she's named after.

Switch has worse load times and probably less online players but PS4 has the N.Tropy save file special.

I haven't beaten Adventure on Hard and I still win most races.

Exactly

how the fuck do you do the spiral tower in dragon mines

He has no chance of he can't beat pinstripe.
Maybe you should try helping him get the hang of chain boosting. It'd be a good bonding experience.

If Megumi doesn't have japanese accent I'm gonna be very upset.

>goes to online to have fun and comfy times
>this handsome gentleman wildly appears on your lobby
What do you do?

Attached: N.jpg (3129x2592, 1.95M)

Anyone who knows how to do triple boosts should be able to finish before the countdown, unless you're racing against speedrunners on a nitro kart track with blue fire pads.

It's fucked for sure on Hyper Spaceway. Even if I build up reserves, full meter boost as I drive on the pad and land into a powerslide, half the time I go back to SF as soon as I touch the ground.

> tfw liz is a slow character
ruined

Yeah but I'm still kinda scared to because theres a chance your data can be deleted

do you guys think the trophy girls would let you fuck them when you win a trophy

Aim for 2nd place

I haven't seen a Tropy yet but I'd stick around. Coins are coins. I might even learn something from him.

Attached: unplug-disconnect.jpg (700x466, 31K)

You don't.

18 hours down the shitter. Nice.

Attached: FC9B5262-E140-49D6-ACDC-FF4A5EF7E9D3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

>(formerly
Interesting choice of word.

Attached: Sneed.png (300x250, 15K)

N.Tropy claims another victim.

What did you do?

I think she does, theres one pre-release video where she passes the player and a voice line plays. don't have the video on me though

alternate sucks shit
there's no logic to it
they put accelerate on RT/R2, which makes sense, but fuck up everything else and nullify the point of having an alternate control scheme

now you're on my time you little SKUNK

Attached: i guess that's that.jpg (800x620, 54K)

treat your wii u better than that goddamn

The game has been out for like 3 days and aside from N.Tropy's revenge the game works. There's probably gonna be a big patch after a full week, with the save patch being rushed out in the meantime.

>Six-Pipes in shop
Nice

Attached: CrashPSPRender.png (945x846, 560K)

So what does N stands for?

Attached: 1561334549281.png (500x376, 278K)

sneed

>Sewer Speedway somehow shows up as one of the three maps to race on
>it wins all three times
fuck off. Vote for Electron Avenue god damnit

>He's resetting your console to a pre-release state
Did you think you were finally safe?

Attached: tropy release.png (1120x762, 40K)

>Crash's playlist
>Welcome to the Jungle is on it.
BASED.

Attached: 1560787971463-v.png (256x256, 168K)

>literal first attempt at tiny arena's relic challenge
>platinum
did they make these easier on medium or something? i only hit maybe 45/60 boxes and played like complete trash throughout

>Fake Crash doesn't have shitty bootleg versions of Pilot Crash and Scuba Crash

Attached: 1554657231544.jpg (707x621, 95K)

Cringe

Attached: Chuck Sneedicoot.png (1200x800, 357K)

you are mom gay

I regret buying electron red now.

Anyone else having problems with the PS4 controller? I played CTR for 5 years on the same PS3 pad (+hunders of hourso f other shit) with no problems but a few hours of CTR on PS4 has destroyed the R1 button. And I've only played one(1) game before this on PS4 lol. what a piece of shit controller

>shop updates
>Summer Time is still there

Can't help but feel like they launched the pit stop without enough base content

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

How is it on the Switch? I was thinking of getting it on the Switch since I don't have too many games for it

Nitrophy

Canonically, ‘nerd’. But we all know what word you’re thinking of you fucking nugget.

He's a cowboy.

Attached: IMG_20190509_201511.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

dualshock 4 is pretty flimsy for a controller, unfortunately

>want Pura musketeer skin
>grind enough coins
>go back to pit stop
>deal changed literally 3 minutes ago
>now it's fucking ballerina N. Gin
FUCK timed deals

Attached: 1538090348958.png (658x662, 44K)

>mfw i just realised that's obj_motherfucker's car from warped

Tranny N.Gin is in stock too.

it's a 6 letter word so i always use the (6) sticker when playing as cortex

Tiny Arena's platinum was always very easy, the easiest after Turbo Track and Slide Coliseum.

>trying to find youtube videos of good players on certain maps
Search "[track name] WR" - maybe organise by recently uploaded so you don't get old CTR WRs
It's not that hard honestly

Nincompoop

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1200x1150, 93K)

Do you think you can beat N.Tropy by racing? Master of Time can’t be defeated. Just like you can’t defeat god.

you can still get him
you just have to grind through buying other skins

Do you get coins if you don't make it to the finish line? so many races i end up in third because someone is a god exploit

huh, guess my memory was a bit hazy then
still disappointing though, i struggled to get even gold on some of the tracks and to just get handed a plat for free felt pretty cheap

Yeah I wish they did more for the main characters and the trophy girls

>finally get all gold relics
>Look at times for plat
>literally 40 seconds faster

Fuck off

The only bundles available right now are Summer Time and Princess Coco.

The less shit to grind for the better, summer time is just a themed bundle anyway.

what's with all of these weird characters like the mimes or nash. i didn't remember any of these fuckers yet they got in but popular ones like nina or n brio didn't make it in? why is that?

post more bandicoot tiddy

>Do you get coins if you don't make it to the finish line?
Nope, you gotta hope for easy circle tracks like crash cope, coco park, and inferno island

Get all the boxes. Takes 10 additional seconds off your final time.

Yeah you still get coins, they just don’t show them at the end if you don’t finish. Exit out to the Pit Stop and you’ll see that your coins have indeed increased.

BACK
UP
YOUR
FUCKING
SAVES

HOLY SHIT
IT IS NOT FUCKING HARD

Attached: 79de06697e5f13e688fcaabcc1d33cd1.jpg (1535x2048, 320K)

>Who broke his heart?
Nina.

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/

Have you done your part?

Brio is in, according to a datamine at least. Probably for a future GP.
The characters you mentioned were bosses from CNK so they fit in with the other CNK content.

Did you just draw that? Good job

They’re characters from Nitro Kart. They included Nitro Kart’s tracks and added the characters too, basically just to populate the Pit Stop with stuff before the Grand Prixs start. Brio and Nina are practically guaranteed for future Grand Prixs anyway.

ADD EVIL COCO

Attached: 3977c50b3bd2666cb289b840169585e7.png (683x809, 195K)

Why is N Tropy a joke on some stages and a nightmare on others

>CTR collection on Dragon Mines
>The T is positioned in a way you have to drop off the top of the spiral to get it and do the spiral again.

Attached: 1374796030634.jpg (600x595, 64K)

Attached: tb3d82dc0d42649bf1c5a121039bcfde6.png (500x435, 19K)

How did she manage to do that?

Not to start a flaming war, but does anyone else like this game for it's roster? These characters beyond the originals from the PS1? They were chosen with the fanbase in mind. I love this. One of the reasons I don't have fun with Mario Kart is because the MAJORITY of the roster is honestly shit.

For years I've been wanting Kamek and he still not in despite prototype plans to include him. But nah have some retarded Baby Versions of the characters. Fuck you Nintendo. A big seller for a racing game is putting characters people like and want to play with.

yup
submitted feedback about the lack of custom lobby browsing, lack of different online queues, no crossregion on private lobbies and more shit

Why was this a reply. You absolute buffoon

Welcome to the club. It's going to be ok user, adventure mode 100% is 6 hours and pit stop shit saves

seriously. I plug in a flash drive and back up my saves once every week or ever sooner. It just takes a minute.

Attached: 1560819422581.png (550x487, 23K)

Howdy

>But nah have some retarded Baby Versions of the characters
>he doesn't know

Probably in the sequel along with other characters like the panda girl an the possum girl. Can't blow your load way too early. And we got quite the number of characters in this remake.

>Mazzy Star
Damn, Cortex is patrician.

I only play with the handsome Crash Bandicoot

Attached: 20190622_143617.jpg (1039x667, 515K)

>crash cope

Attached: 1545456810788.png (499x497, 426K)

well you convinced me to get that car.

Attached: ad6b595e39da513994eefd78c9d0010c.png (574x638, 131K)

Attached: 1560930254988.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Will baby crash and coco be mario kart parodies or will they be unmutated bandicoots?

By being in the wrong side of the moral spectrum.

The worst part is that Mario Kart despite not taking any skill to play and having a lousy roster of characters is Switch's best selling game (even more than new games like Splatoon 2 and Smash. Basically an old Wii U port is the best selling thing on the Switch. Nintendo fanboys are revolting.

Howdy

Sewer Speedway is such garbage now. How do you turn the best race in OG into one of the worst in this? I really hope they fix this in a future update...

Why the fuck are none of them in all-around class?

>Imperium Fake Crash
My nigga

A pretty good point honestly. But who knows how many years out a sequel would be? Live for the moment, I say.

Attached: 1559267684743.png (698x763, 231K)

This painted green would be the perfect kart for Brio when he's in.

I'm using retro blue kart since today, user

>Can't blow your load way too early
True, Evil Coco does tend to cause this

Is nobody else going to mention the bubbles?

>pura is coco's pet
i wish i were coco's pet

>did they make these easier on medium or something?
yes. even moreso on easy mode. hard mode and classic mode have the normal times

I want to do this to her asshole

>You have yee'd your last haw

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-201818.jpg (520x734, 182K)

Coco and Crash are siblings by blood

We'll definitively get new Crash games in the PS5 gen. Activision was proven wrong with all these remakes selling excellently.

I just hope they continue to hire Beenox and Vicarious Visions as they have proven trust worthy. That way if we get a sequel to Crash Team Racing, we'll be guaranteed quality and probably more fan demand characters making it in.

They'll be just regular Crash and Coco in diapers.

Golden Pink Summertime Sky Baby Mario is still 100 times more iconic than Street Shark ripoff and not-C3PO.

So does the save corruption glitch happen on Switch?

Attached: LittleMermaid_8.jpg (677x373, 36K)

>regular Coco in a diaper

Attached: why boner.gif (133x150, 11K)

>Pura chad
>triple IQ

Inhale semen.

Attached: unknown.png (320x320, 17K)

Conan actually plays games

Only reason I can think of is they have future all-round characters planned and maybe they're trying to balance the numbers within classes. Wild guess though

Why is he so perfect?

Attached: 2019062314364100-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Electron Avenue is fucking kino

>managed to disconnect three full lobbies while mid match
i am cum
These are the people who later go around the Internet bitching to Beenox about not getting any coins after the races.

Attached: 1558867546120.jpg (720x674, 28K)

/r/ DSP "Why don't you get a job"

I can't snake my drifts together reliably now, I end up just hopping way too many times because of that shit controller

I mean what can they do to the guy gameplay? It's pretty good as is but I know people are going to complain that it's the same shit again, I think the reason we got a remake/remaster this good is because theres a chance the crash series can die again despite the sales so they added what they could so we at least we get the best version of CTR out.

he cute

which is false by the way
dnf still yields coins

ADD NINA NOW

Nah i still think they look real off. i think its those fat cheeks they gave em.

Their golfer skins look so weird.

It's so easy to forget that they are fenomenans, not humans

Phil was right, Pinstripe is legit poorly designed.

Attached: 1561244124782.jpg (1000x879, 36K)

why is geary so small

>Golfer skin
>Makes him brown

Literally what the FUCK did Beenox mean by this?

Attached: 2019062314210700-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

One of my daughters turned 2 today. She got a bubble machine. That’s why there’s balloons everywhere too.

You're telling me you get a consolation prize even if you purposedly rage quit the match?
Man, this next decade is truly going to be the era of söy.
Also, what the fuck is DNF?

overtake him at the usf jump after the corkscrew, maintain speed and collect items to ward him off. phil needs to git gud
>gets mask
>never powerslides with it
but this game so completely broken it's so unfair...

dnf=did not finish
also leaving is the only way you don't get coins

You got clockblocked

Attached: bosses-clipart-doctor.png (561x850, 54K)

Happy birthday to your daughter!!
no pedo, I'm honestly wishing her a happy birthday

When is he gonna play again. I can't miss the salt when he goes online

Have a race with him.

Duke Nukem Forever

I have a couple of questions because I'm pretty sure I suck
1. How do I maintain Sacred Fire? I see some videos and webms of people who look like they never lose that shit but even when I feel like I'm hitting consistent x3 turbos in anticipation for a pad, the flame eventually dies off albeit lasting longer. I think I don't understand the "reserves" system or something, or I just have trouble being able to boost on straights

2. How do you turn really tight turns like hitting the boost pad on Papu's Temple or going up the wooden spiral in Komodo Mines?

3. Is USF supposed to just spontaneously die off like in webm related or did I do something wrong?

Attached: videoplayback.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

That's what I was saying up there. All these three lobbies were full of people, besides me. They all rage quit mid match. They didn't finish at all. You could see their characters staying still and disappearing a few seconds later.

Only if you're a shitter who can't overtake him

You get a tan when you spend all your free time out golfing.

I have never played a Crash game before, but always heard good things about Crash Team Racing. I like Mario Kart, yet the roster for 7, 8, and 8 Deluxe were weird. I like weird choices that are cool, not weird choices because why not? From my understanding, CTR takes the original roster and adds almost everyone else from the other racing games (minus maybe one or two I think?). I am playing as Crash right now. I want to get good so I can play as Penta and Polar.

>giving a fuck about the pii u

Attached: 1545024227895.png (309x267, 41K)

>steals your reserves for no fucking reason at all
Thanks for the great level geometry beenox

Attached: nuffin_personnell.webm (853x480, 2.75M)

You ran out of reserves because you did slide boost over the drawbridge turbos.

>I want to get good so I can play as Penta and Polar.
Based and cutepilled

>didn't
*didn't slide boost

>3. Is USF supposed to just spontaneously die off like in webm related or did I do something wrong?
Turbo pads seem to reset your reserves when you go over them, so you need to re-build them immediately after.

You just need to make sure you fill the boost bar enough. Don't worry about anything else.
Everyone gives these long winded explanations for reserves and it probably confuses new players.

DO I have to go back to drawing furry now?

You mean because I didn't? Yeah I fucked up that section, though I figured the turbo would keep the flame alive long enough for me to boost again, I guess that's not how it works

No, you're just bad.

Attached: pinstripe.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2maeEwPxafM&feature=youtu.be
Sneak peek at Prehistoric Playground if anyone cares

honestly all the bosses are fucking annoying when their ahead of you but when you overtake them it becomes pretty piss easy

>Mini-map is disabled

That's very kind of you. My poor Tropy cannot even sit on a lobby because everyone leaves the moment he pops up with the other racers. It's like day one online but worse.

I love this!

they must know people are gonna study it.