Maddox Destroys the Epic Store Argument

youtube.com/watch?v=sf9T4pMw-_0

Steam shills BTFO

Attached: 4hgjny.jpg (1624x792, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he got pwned so hard he started shiling epic store

all these epic shills have the same fucking arguments and half of them are just fucking stupid as shit... oh wow steam was shit back in 2004 so that means it's ok that epic is shit in 2019!!!!!!!!

I don't support companies that buy up exclusives and use cash to shift the industry to their favor while doing nothing for customers. simple as

Reminder: Maddox is a cuck according to he legal system.

jesus christ what a subhuman
why would anyone take this goblin serisouly?

Guess every hero needs a perfect villain.

Attached: sweeney.jpg (795x422, 72K)

don't forget to blacklist companies that take epic bribes, gear is to the right.

Attached: 1560387896179.png (654x263, 235K)

>FUCKING MADDKEKS IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD2019
I haven't read an article from him since I was 15.

Is this 2004?
You haven't been relevant since then, you bald cuck.

People still care about this guy?

Saying Epic isn't the devil != shilling Epic

didn't maddox get cucked?

KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK
MADDOX IS A KEK!

Whats a Maddox?

Maddox is legally a cuck

dude who wrote edgy, albeit often funny blog posts/reviews shitting on popular culture back in the late 90s/early 2000's.

If you went back in time and told me in 2005 that Maddox can be used as a legal dictionary definition of a cuck, I would've laughed. But now that Maddox the "I yelled at my own mom for not voting Hillary" internet celeb is quite literally definitively ruled a cuck it's just funnier than hell.

Why does he look like he has AIDS?

Seething steam cucks

You know all that does is remove it from recommended sections, right? It doesn't hide it from the store list or hide the massive front page ads they take out.

>B-But based Gaben!

Madolf, you's a bitch!

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

So 90s E;R?

he's into polyamory, so...

Remember when Maddox got called a cuck by a New York Judge after suing his former co-host for hurt feelings? That was fun, why are people taking him seriously in any argument?

>You know all that does is remove it from recommended sections, right?
you say this as if it's a bad thing, it also puts a huge warning as excluded over games and blurs out the image

it's fun to trigger steam trards even if I don't play pc

It still doesn't just flat out remove shit from the store. Not only do you still see it (Still get advertisments) but it also still pushes games you might want to see down to the next page.

Imagine defending this.

Imagine caring about what this jew cuck says

>Maddox

Attached: violent-games.jpg (1038x343, 65K)

yes that would be ideal but i have enough self control that a reminder is enough