They're gonna make you care more about Jessie so it hurts more when all of the Avalanche guys bite it

>They're gonna make you care more about Jessie so it hurts more \when all of the Avalanche guys bite it

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-09-at-6.21.20-PM-890x606.png (890x606, 618K)

she looked cuter in the first trailer

She looks like a retarded version of a female Luigi-Rambo-Snake crossover.

Attached: fb8f961a0d7519d6ac765421446f5d1eed2dfc18607ce6375f4ec61eb17591fc.jpg (528x480, 37K)

thanks you
for saving my life

god they made her so hot

If you initiate conversation with her enough times she survives and replaces Aerith after she dies.

Maybe she'll make it through this time? R-right guys?

>boob plate
Wow those ethics department boys are really doing their job

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-biggs-wedge-jessie.jpg (400x260, 19K)

just like the original

>no option to leave midgar with jessie and marry her and have lots of children in a nice small village

Attached: 1558538654105.jpg (434x434, 31K)

It really wouldn't change the story much.

She looks like an alien horse.

I don't want to experience the pain of losing Based Wedge again.

Jessie's a confirmed slut.

They will fail at that though. I already care enormously about her, since I've played VII little over a thousand hours and have dug up every dialogue I've gotten my hands on, including hers.

>Adding a second motorcycle section solely so you can ride with Jessie

It's gonna hurt

They all looked cuter, then they hue'd them up to pander to Western audiences, they know where the money is and it's in the West.

user, don't you realize they're adding a LOT more to the Midgar section? New dialogue and stuff even events. See The scene in the trailer where Jessie gives Cloud Materia is obviously new

>then they hue'd them up
More like Asian'd them up

Attached: finalfantasy7remakecloudwedge700x350_thumb.jpg (554x279, 41K)

I'm pretty sure that is the first trailer though. This is from the most recent one

Attached: cloud-gets-a-piece-of-materia-from-avalanche-member-jessie.jpg (1300x650, 58K)

Wedge was never based, he was just comic relief and a sad one at that. Biggs is marginally better.

Wedge just wanted to be like (You). It honestly hit hard when he died a bit because you just know he couldn't do shit when everything went down

No, user, you don't get it; this is Yea Forums.

On Yea Forums, you have to complain about something relating to the order in which it came out, whether it be claiming the "first" version is the best or the "middle" version is the best. The "most recent" version is always the worst, though. Especially if it's well-received by normies.

That's what happens when you play with the big boys when you shouldn't.

I think they will add more Avalanche missions to the game. In the original you pretty much only did 2 reactors, both short as fuck, you spent like 10 minutes tops at the Seventh Heaven, and then you get drawn into Aeris' story and everybody dies.
They'll likely extend all the Avalanche stuff,make Seventh Heaven a meaningful hideout, have you interact more with the common members, and so on.

Considering the girl is based on the character designer's wife expect her to be incredibly important

I realize that they will add scenes. What I'm sayig is that they will fail to live up to the picture of Jessie I've already constructed.