Start swinging around the city

>start swinging around the city
>"YURI, guess what"
>start a mission
>"YURI, I'm heading towards [insert location]"
>mission ends
>"All wrapped up here, Yuri"
First off, who the fuck is this character and secondly, was it really necessary to have Spider-man call her every 5 minutes?

Attached: yuri senpai.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Shitty OC made during the days when Dan Slott wrote TASM. The PS4 game was the only good representation of her and she was better than MJ in the game

She's basically a cop who becomes the Punisher.

>his one link to working with law enforcement in a coordinated manner
Yeah, it does kinda make sense for him to check in more often than not.

MY BALLOON!!!!!!

she's cute and they need to know how each other is doing

Did someone say Yuri?

Attached: trissefer.png (540x730, 445K)

>Is the mission done Yuri?
>No Spiderman. It has only just begun.

Attached: wooden_nickel.png (771x741, 469K)

I think Yuri shall conquer the Earth.

Attached: 1543976882919.jpg (600x503, 43K)

t. white roastie

just more feminist pandering
same reason why mj is ugly and no longer a model, black cat no longer has big breast or cleavage and why silver salbe always easily beats up spider-man when ever they meet.
spider-man was really emasculated whenever he interacted with any women

No joke, is that what the comics are like now? Spider-man has to contact the cops every time he does something? I always kind of liked the idea that Spider-man has to work alone and the authorities just make his life more difficult.

This. It's so fucking annoying how forced the women are in this game.

I want to yuri her yuris

muh token asian women
I'm a lefty but I can still recognize that's yuri's entire purpose

He contacts Yuri, she's the police captain but no one knows she's working with him

Spider-Cop

you sound like a retard

Attached: 1545862004667.png (800x800, 59K)

>same reason why mj is ugly
how is she ugly is this some new meme and you beat the shit out of silver salbe in the dlc

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190415224839.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Not him but for me it's her constant chip on her shoulder that makes her annoying.

Every single segment with mj should have just been a stealth spiderman segment.

The part where you're at grand central station and she says "I GOT MYSELF INTO THIS AND IM GONNA GET MYSELF OUT!" was particularly cringe because she then goes on to get a spidey takedown assist ability

Seriously. The only good moment with MJ in the game is when she finally apologizes to Peter for being such a fucking cunt the whole game. Why did they do this? It wasnt fun. It didnt add anything interesting to make MJ an inferior lois lane clone. It brings the game down from a 9 to a 7. Who the fuck at insomniac let this happen?

>trying this hard to fit in

They think all women with a normal non-anime jaw has a manjaw.

Attached: 1543037566727.webm (1280x720, 280K)

still dont get hoe she is ugly

Bad personality for one

She does, go outside, dilate and have sex you worthless loser. Enjoy the only (You) I'll be giving you.

they're just mad she has more of a jaw than those slack jawed beta incels ever will

see stay mad. I don't in particular like this version of MJ at all. But to say she has a manjaw is the most incel thing you could say.

Attached: 1535816210870.jpg (675x1200, 162K)

yuri and spider are best buds and she is better than MJ high maintenance bitchy ass