Starfox Adventures wasn't THAT bad, you guys

Starfox Adventures wasn't THAT bad, you guys.

Attached: M7yv84hm.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JeFn-g15YE
youtube.com/user/r2daz
youtube.com/channel/UCdCVQRvp9UMTugL2WyT-NXw?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=mpqDbclKA-Y
youtu.be/27yzCbv4v74
youtube.com/channel/UCmihlybxovCkQ3syagLsfkg
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ieb8Tcm0Vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really wasn't
It wasn't Rare's best title but it was passable as a spin off
Also at least its not Zero

Scratch that, it gave us Krystalfags
Adventures was an abomination that cursed us forever

He's so...bland...

>imagine jontron but completely bland and still getting facts wrong despite doing supposedly serious research

Attached: 1557320669522.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>a Nitrorad thread
Fuck off James, no one likes you. You're as bad as Civvie, where you try and "casually" slip in your politics and life cry-baby shit (we REALLY don't want to hear you complain about how you wasted life at film school again for 7 minutes) or how you insult the only people watching you.

*ahem*
fuck racists
fuck sexists
and most importantly
fuck 4channers

Ah, so Civvie and this leaf fuck down to a T.
I love how his best friend, is not only gay/dating, but also a black dude, but is FAR more chill than James like to THINK he is when it comes to politics.

I remember him Tweeting out about how "horrible" the US was because we have free speech laws :^) And that we are some cuckland like his home.

Is Yea Forums gonna hate on every YouTuber I watch?

If they are actually an obnoxious asshole, yes.
Reminder that:
>Nitrorad
>SuperButterBuns
>Civvie
They all hate you, and would rather see you die. So you should stop supporting them on YouTube, so they can see that the only fanbase is the people they shouldn't be an asshole to.

I can try if you list them.

Yes it was. I can enjoy the Nitrorad video here and there, but he does have some zoomity zoom zoom opinions sometimes.

Attached: 1538797530604.jpg (900x900, 105K)

I watched a lot of his videos lately as backround noise.
Pretty bland not to bad. Is he really a lefty? Haven't heard him mention anything political in the videos I watched.

Attached: banana ss.webm (704x384, 2.15M)

Remember to stay beautiful anons

Attached: Caddick-james-image.jpg (300x300, 10K)

This, but unironically.

>me waiting for his reaction to banjo I’m smash
>3 days later and nothing
>wonder if something happened to him
>another vidya youtuber bites the metoo dust
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 8D69CE3B-0AF7-4CAA-B5C3-482538DE8ED2.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Yes he is, and a terrible one at that. He constantly sucks Tradue's cock, dislikes America, calls anyone he doesn't like a racist, says Yea Forums is "nothing but scum", and a multitude of other things.

Oh look, it's the 30 year old man who can't stand people not liking his opinions :^)

I like him, but he tries to be like Jontron while on crack.

HEY Y'ALL
SCOTT HERE
READY TO BTFO EVERY OTHER ECELEB IN THIS THREAD :))))))))

Attached: sq.jpg (2048x1143, 196K)

Oh God... This annoying guy... "Hur dur, I am so nice and soff, right guys? My cute nerd persona is SO charming"

His face makes me uncomfortable.
Is that the point?

James' videos are virtually apolitical. Where has he whined about whatever?

Civvie actually visibly has been an obnoxious cunt on twitter and in his videos.
In a Postal video we went on a whiny rant about Trump and would bitch about him constantly on Twitter.
Recently however he hasn't said any orange man bad bullshit in his videos or on twitter. Instead he just rags on corporations or consumerism on rare occasions.
In other words he shut the fuck up about politics and talks about the shooty games people watch him for.

You're right.

It was worse.

Huh. I'm kinda surprised someone like him reviewed and enjoyed a game about pedophile rape monsters, then.

Attached: 1548051919049.png (458x500, 310K)

Oh. Well that's too bad I guess. Time to find some other background noise.
He has to be a lefty too right? Anyways he said he is a console gamer and doen't into Windows and only uses Mac because "[he] know[s] Final Cut Pro inside and out"

Attached: Unethical girl telling you about her problems of finding a fitting bra.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

Why's everyone bashing my man James? His personality may be kinda meh but no one likes him because of that, his videos are comfy and chill. He's not trying to be Jontron on any way, shape or form.

>t. James

He lamented that voting for Trump would be about the worst possible thing a human being could do. I think he has a receding hairline and will be balding and pudgy before he reaches 30.

>not just watching Captain Psychopath

more

Nah, Civvie still bitches about Yea Forums/VG/bitshoot, saying everyone here is a white supremacist with shitty ideas.

James CONSTANTLY complains about shit when he isn't retweeting shitty fanart. You clearly just aren't paying enough attention. And when it's not politics, it's him bitching and moaning about EVERYTHING.

>comfy and chill
Odd way of saying he just says basically plot point for plot point what the game is with LOTS of bitching :^)

This.

>He has to be a lefty too right?
Who fucking cares? Do you dictate who you listen to 100% always by what's their political opinion? As long as he doesn't sperg out about politics in his videos, which he doesn't, literally who gives a fuck, you little bitch.

at least he's not overly negative

My dad only has an n64 and gamecube, and cycles between playing Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Starfox Adventures every couple years. I've even asked him if he wants to try other games but he's stuck in his ways.

Pretentious twat who makes good background noise
yo stop posting
He's nothing special. Just better than his contemporaries.

Attached: 1560742113140.gif (560x315, 266K)

Well he certainly is balding. It's so evident especially if you watch this first videos and compare.

Such a fucking travesty as soon as he lost his braces he went bald.

Attached: unethincal laugh.webm (572x864, 2.94M)

Why would I want to support someone who hates me for whatever I think politically though is the point user. If he hates me for voting anything RIGHT of him, why should I support him with a view?

He's /our guy/, right?

Attached: file.png (900x900, 423K)

Clemps
Thorhighheels
ProJared
Tehsnakerer
Old AVGN videos
Someordinarygamers (if he counts)

I don't need to share opinions with the people I watch so I don't really care if they're pro or anti Trump.

I know im going to be alone in this since his channel wasnt that popular but man i fucking miss jordanunderneath

Anyways what are some Yea Forums aproved YouTube essayists?

Even ahoy talking some shit about how saving a princess is sexist is nothing save anymore

Attached: Unethical display.webm (740x1110, 495K)

>Nah, Civvie still bitches about Yea Forums/VG/bitshoot, saying everyone here is a white supremacist with shitty ideas.
>James CONSTANTLY complains about shit when he isn't retweeting shitty fanart. You clearly just aren't paying enough attention. And when it's not politics, it's him bitching and moaning about EVERYTHING.

Where? I've seen their recent videos. I've checked their Twitter feeds just now.
There's fuck all comments that are whiny and political.
Is this Discord bullshit?

Muta, Teh, and AVGN are all good. Thor is a WHINY fucking cunt online, but he has decent humor.
>ProJared
Oh sweaty...

Don't know about fucking clemps though.

Hes turned into such an obnoxious faggot over the years

he's like scott the woz. Takes so much inspiration from people like Jontron but without anything that made them funny or interesting in the first place

the source for the most holy thing on earth

>s long as he doesn't sperg out about politics in his videos, which he doesn't,
That's all I wanted to know little user.
As long as they shut up about politic and do not constantly shill a product I don't care.

Attached: Unethical Nintendo Switch player.webm (640x1136, 282K)

They never said they hate you though. People can have different opinions politically without going into ape mode and disregarding anything you have to say. Obviously you shouldn't support people who outright say people who support the right or the left should just stop watching their videos, but if they had nothing to say on the matter in the first place, why whine and moan about only the possibility of them being leftist?

>tfw one day I will be Yea Forums's guy with my reviews that are ACTUALLY reviews and not just long drawn out skits/synopsis of the games people are playing.

Attached: Ricardio.jpg (680x850, 92K)

Just a reminder that he partners with ChaseFace who not only is a known toddlercon, but also let people rape his unconscious girlfriend at a con once.

lmao this dude is getting fat

Isn't everyone a whiny cunt online? The only difference is that we're anonymous so nobody knows who we are.

I actually didn't mind ProJared's videos and enjoyed them. The whole drama was well overdone and further proved to me that people just bandwagon on anything juicy.

I'm in the opinion of
I think it's a bit closed minded disregarding someone's opinion if they disagree with you on another.

>Thor is a WHINY fucking cunt online
Really? What did he do? I saw couple of his videos and thought they were ok.

It was just OK.

I used to like nitrorad but then he started being a contrarian SJW faggot

Pretty much. He was a poorfag for the vast majority of his life and shows.

Attached: Unethical talk show guest and host.webm (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>he just rags on corporations or consumerism on rare occasions.
>In other words he shut the fuck up about politics
what? those are politics user, or by politics did you mean him saying things you don't like about trump.

His videos are fine, but his Twitter is literally him loving SJW bullshit, like, I kid you not, he has supported Anita and other people like her.

This faggot is almost as bad as that SJW faggot civvie but of course retards like speedonvhs or adamantium will defend this

He's communist

I just discovered this guy, but he only has 6 videos worth watching, the rest is game grumps compilations for some reason. Anyway, he dissects the Banjo games pretty well, Tooie is my favorite game, and even though he tears apart Terrydactyland and complains about Humba Wumba being a stereotype, its still an enjoyable series.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JeFn-g15YE

That's what I was saying though, it's just people who outright reject those who have differing opinions that don't deserve to be bothered with.

>James is a chill guy
>bitches about comments like a child

Attached: D6UZ_6sXkAAgvuE.jpg (720x690, 56K)

I actually prefer synopsis and analysis of games rather than reviews. I want to see someone else's opinion on things and what they believed the game's true meaning was.
Reviews essentially just end up "I can't tell you much, but it's good/bad."
I also forgot to add Callmekevin to the list.
For a popular YouTuber with a bunch of redflags, he's enjoyable to watch.

but that is all we want so we can pretend we actually played the games and shit on them on Yea Forums

Lemme try
>nitrorad
>relaxalax
>metaljesus
>digibro (just switched to gaming content)
>ryukahr, grandpoobear, carlsagan42

He'll get back to vidya some day, I'm sure of it. Maybe when Star Wars finally goes on hiatus

Attached: MauLer.jpg (900x900, 64K)

>furry avatar
Uff

>Spends half the video straw manning other peoples arguments and opinions, then shilling his shitty comedy sketch channel

James tumbled down the same rabbit hole that befalls most of youtube, or hell, all video platforms; thinking viewers care about him over his content. Terrible. Narcissism is a one way street, James.

Attached: add.jpg (330x396, 62K)

Reverse those, and then you got it right. I mean, James and a LOT of other people here just say "here is the games story beat for beat", like, have you seen his videos? They are SO fucking stale and pointless since his opinion is as safe as could be when he isn't bitching about Dark Souls fans telling him to READ the fucking lore lol

HORRID fucking list user, Jesus fuck.

>I refuse to watch any leftist videos because leftists always completely disregard you if you're not one
big think here

What did he actually mean by this?

More civil about it than me. I would have just called him a faggot.

Civvie made a few jokes about Trump, and cancer mouse takes shots at /pol/ conspiracy types. He referenced Bitchute by saying if he gets banned he'll have to move to one of those video sites with white supremacist videos on the front page.

>Where has he whined about whatever?
Only on Twitter when some crazy shit like a shooting happens. But his political opinions are all undermined by the fact that every other tweet he posts is like "haha Nintendo caca peepee poopoo XD". Honestly one would think Yea Forums would love the guy.

I always debate sharing my videos in these threads, but if you recognize the Futaba, you probably already know who I am. Thanks to those anons who either subscribed last time, or at least gave some legit helpful criticism for my vids!

Attached: 154cf35b2852fbd3949893211704.jpg (648x833, 56K)

Man, that's kinda bad. Strangely enough, I kinda had this feeling that he was like that, just didn't want to check that myself. Oh well, that's a real shame.

The puppet show shit he does now is actually pretty unique and interesting, Jordan escaped the casm of mediocrity that befalls most.

Wait what? What happened to RelaxAlax?

>tfw don't like any of these new eCelebs
Am I getting old? Youtube has been dead to me since JonTron's videogame content started drying up.

Unless you're one of those faggots that think everything is politics, no, those are barely political if at all.

Those were a while ago. You can pick out maybe one or two examples I missed in the last six months but he is comparatively silent on social and political issues now.

Me too man, me too

I don't know. I always believe that people always can put their 2 cents in. My grandparents are racists but I still follow what they say.

Huh, I never said that?

While I do agree that videos should be more in depth with their opinion, a shot for shot synopsis isn't that bad if you played a game and want a review. Hell Nitrorad had an unpopular opinion liking one of the new silent hill games and made a pretty good defense.

I just feel that most people should seperate the artist from the art.

I don't know who you are, but that fact that you like Futaba tells me more than enough that your taste is nonredeemable shit

Is this the guy who made an 8-hour video response to someone else video on dark souls 2. If so this guy has some problems if he that autistic over someone else having a different opinion on a game then him.

*irredeemable

Hello James, I know you didn't like me taking shots at Makoto, but I thought you didn't like it here on the chans? :^)

Why do retro reviewers feel like such carbon copies of each other?
>White kid
>Grew up in the mid-90s
>Constantly reminds us about their PS1 and N64 experiences
>SILENT HILL 2, MGS IS INDISPUTABLE KINO
>new game bad; old game good
>anime/game posters in background
>Life story about muh parents hated maryo cuz they thought vidya was satanic

Attached: 1561099456207m.jpg (1024x724, 128K)

I like his horror game videos, but everything else is just a tad milquetoast.

If you guys want really bad content creators...
This game got you covered.

Attached: yoBBuBh.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Never shill your YouTube channel on Yea Forums, it's a bad omen.

h6

Nitrorad
Mandalore
Lemmino
Outraged Orlando
YongYea
Jim Sterling
It's a Gundam
Larry Bundy
Act Man
Raycevick
MauLer
Night Mind
Ross
Projared

lmao for some reason I could tell this guy was a lefty

move off a cliff bub

Im not saying it isnt and im glad he does what he likes but they bore the FUCK out of me

Oh? I've done it a few times, and I actually managed to get around 30 or so subs from some really nice anons here. Not only that, but I got some really helpful critiques on my videos, and I also have gotten a majority of likes, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I do agree with you but I just wanted to give examples.

Only good people on here are Actman and Mandalore... And if that's Ross from the game dungeon, him too.

>Huh, I never said that?

>Oh. Well that's too bad I guess. Time to find some other background noise.
>Why would I want to support someone who hates me for whatever I think politically though is the point user. If he hates me for voting anything RIGHT of him, why should I support him with a view?
>I think it's a bit closed minded disregarding someone's opinion if they disagree with you on another.

if you can't see the hypocrisy here you are fucking blind m8.

He had a nasty breakup with his ex and she posted call out stuff on Twitter (claiming Alax sicked his followers/friends onto her, posting screencaps of him trying to guilt her into letting him keep a bunch of her weebshit material etc.). Alax owned up to some stuff but defended himself on other stuff, tl;dr he fucked up but most of it just sounds like relationship drama gone public and he decided to go on hiatus because of burnout and other mental issues.

Attached: 1494351414221.jpg (258x306, 19K)

Thank you, I'm a terrible speller.
Don't know where you're going with this, but Futaba is easily one of the worst written character in the series. I know Yea Forums is full with waifufags, but you would think they would have some sort of standards when it comes to writing that fucking bad.

Why can I tell exactly what type of YouTuber this guy is just by the way he looks?

>White kid
Most of the world on YouTube is white
>Grew up in the mid 90s
Most YouTubers are 20-30
>Constantly reminds us about PS1 and N64
Again most YouTubers are 20-30
>Silent hill 2/MGS is kino
It is? We shill it here to
>New game bad/old game good
Not always, but Yea Forums does the same shit too.
>Anime/game poster in background
Nigga I bet you have one too.
>Life story
I got no comment about that.

user. Please.

One day you'll catch an attention of some aggressive and autistic spergs crowd that will flag your channel. Just so you know the risks.

The only thing anyone remembers from that game is the scantily clad fox that turned an entire generation into furfags.

I've had some people downvote my video cause they thought it was funny, but thanks for the warning user.

I replied to the wrong reply.
Meant

Adventures deserves to be ridiculed and shat on by everyone because 90% of the people who bought it were buying it because they thought it was going to be Starfox, not "Furry Link in Dino Land." I played that game for hours as a dumbass kid because I kept thinking I was going to get some Starfox, and the most Starfox I got was a stupid and dull asteroid section with no enemies that just copy and pasted itself whenever I went to a new place.

>Burn out when he makes 1 video a month usually the most low tier Smash trash
Welp.

Attached: 4165341635.jpg (262x262, 11K)

I didn't know anything happened, but I'm glad this fag is gone. He was tolerable until he got too full of himself and it bled into his videos.

Does anyone remember this guy?
youtube.com/user/r2daz
He got barely any views, and he hasn't uploaded in a decade, but he's one of the first Youtube reviewers I ever watched

Larry's pretty based, too

Attached: honoree cute.jpg (388x397, 68K)

I actually like Nitrorad. He plays and talk about a lot of horror and platforming games. He is also mellow in the videos and not pretending to be angry or overreacting to shit like most ecelebs.
Also Starfox Adventures really wasn't that bad. Just very annoying in some parts.
Was a fun experience but not something I'd give a replay.

I like Civvie.

just searched it up, some people were trying to make him projared 2.0 but idk what he actually did. I like his content half the time so I hope he goes back to making vids

First, does ChaseFace even exist anymore? He doesn't post videos I though. Second, source on this?

>Larry Bundy
why is he so inactive?
Because of the book? That silly digitiser show?

What is going on he seems to have gone mental.
He even promised a weekly fact hunt video if he went to 1k/month on patreon but never delivered and even cut down his output which made his donations go down to 688 bucks a month

Attached: Larry Jr.jpg (1200x900, 215K)

yeah I guess not, it just kinda was a thing

No..
not civvie... he liked sigil!

My only issue with Muta is he tends to overexagerate or lie about things. Things like the red room and sad Satan were a bit much.

I remember the first time I went on the dark web was an onion link with all his information linked. I laughed my ass off.

He moved to doing weekly videos as of February

you sound like you'll be your typical boring video essayists who just agree with overly negative opinion

This guy's voice just rubs me the wrong way, idk why.

>Clemps
>Thorhighheels
>ProJared
>Tehsnakerer
>Old AVGN videos
>Someordinarygamers (if he counts)
>Callmekevin
>Snesdrunk
Updating the list

Because they ARE just copying one another. NitroRad stands out because he plays weird RPG Maker games instead of regurgitating the same room-temp opinions we've heard about maweeo and zewda that we've heard a million times already.

As for the age thing, it was kinda cool watching the RLM guys discuss video games even if they did sound like they couldn't give less of a shit. I'm sure in the coming years we'll get some cool-boomer vidya reviewers.

But his fact hunt videos were entertaining.
Too bad he just got depressed or some shit

Attached: Larry B.jpg (625x354, 74K)

>saying everyone here is a white supremacist with shitty ideas.
Can't blame him, /pol/ is trying their best to make that a reality.

I'll have to dig it up, but there was a big expose back in March or April.

And has also been known to post about toddlercon or loli.

Fuck boomer YouTubers. I see a lot of boomers in my FC and they talk about the normiest of fucking tastes. It's all filled with boring mid life crisis losers. DURR OLD GAME GOOD NEW GAME BAD

It's true. Before /pol/, no one here was a racist.

Eh, it's still a shitty generalization with how many lovely and incredibly kind people I have met here. Sure, there is a bad side, but not like Civvie likes to froth his mouth at. ESPECIALLY since Civvie TRIES to appeal to Yea Forums, but only does that to insult them.

>Clemps
>play through game and simply narrate what happens
>call it "analysis"

Do you have a single fact to back any of that up?

I like this guy, there is nothing special about him but also nothing wrong with him.
It's nice to enjoy videos with 0 drama around them.

>hasn't read their Twitter, comments, or anything else relating to them

Why should that be relevant? That's an ad hominem.

>"This person did this terrible thing, but I can still enjoy their content because I didn't read the news or look at their personal life"
:^)

He's inactive because he's too busy being in every comment section ever.

>Avalanche Review
>Tehsnakerer
>TheGamingBritShow
>Clemps
>HyperBitHero
>RagnarRox
Thoughts?

Exactly?

It's easier to remember good old games than it is to dig through a cesspool of AAA garbage and pretentious indie drivel. If you have a problem with the state of reviewers, maybe review some games yourself. If you're unhappy with your face/voice find a Yea Forumsirgin to read your scripts and get an /i/ncel to draw a persona. Fuck.

Well he already was when he was active.
Something happened maybe he lost his job/gf/parents.
He look like he does not give a shit anymore.

Attached: D9YbxoAXYAEirPF.jpg (2048x1152, 282K)

Whats that hairstyle called?

It's going to be funny when James hears about this, and spurges on his Twitter about "not caring what people on a basket weaving forum" have to say like always.

>marries 40 year old woman who already has kids

Either he is an idiot cuck or secretly grooming lolis...undecided...

Mmmmm yes do I love fucking boomers saying how Zelda and Mario are the best games ever for the 50th time already mmmmmhmmm

>he's British
That should answer both of your questions perfectly user.

Butter Buns is downright frothing at the mouth when it comes to anything Yea Forums-related. She's recently starting to go off the deep end and promote hating straight people on her twitter.

>she's a "lol, so whacky gamer gremlin" lesbian
What the fuck did you expect?

Bland, tasteless... Damn! What a shame.
I miss Kitchen Kino.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p853r3T2F11rucqfq_500[1].gif (500x282, 1.98M)

Good time as ever to ask.
Any YouTubers who make videos on old obscure Japanese games? Like pc98 games?

>Game Sack
>ThorHighHeels
>HikikomoriMedia
>TheSphereHunter
>Cygnus Destroyer
>My Life In Gaming
>ExoParadigmGamer
>Retro Core
>Console Wars
>GigaBoots
>Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd
>Hard4Games
>J Reviews
>Inplantgames
>VirtuaBros
>Jimmy Hapa

Judge me.

Cool, but how about the other two?

>hating straight people on her twitter
You mean like, hating on 7 billion of Earth population?

Scott actually talks about interesting stuff and he's funny, not like this fag

If he really hates Yea Forums that much, why would he even bother browsing here?

There was one who did reviews on untranslated games and how to play them. But he killed himself and then a few years later everyone found out that he was a groomer.

Okay what's his YouTube?

>mfw Sphrere Hunter is the only person I recognize there
I swear, something's wrong with me

Attached: 1555993640528.jpg (662x478, 27K)

Some people just have this much of a terrible ego.

Are you saying you don't hate Yea Forums?

I like Hapa.

People link him the threads being offended for him, then he gets upset. Also this Jewario

JewWario?

Is it Rares fault that Nintendo decided to change the project into a starfox game?

It really wasn't.

Won't judge you. But what's your opinion on Game Sack being only one ball now? Me personally it feels like the magic missing with Joe gone.

miyamoto is an idiot

Cadicarus is still in his early 20's.

>eceleb thread

Attached: pitbull attack.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Stopped taking him seriously after he tried saying Joseph Anderson's (shit) video on horror games not being scary was stating things objectively and insisting they apply to everyone the same way. After complaining that everyone overloads their videos with "in my opinion" on one of his star wars videos.
The mental gymnastics of this lad.

>if you don't like all these shit reviewers why don't you make your own?
>mmmmm boom boom mario & zelda boom boom mmmmm
allllllrighty then

I was expecting she'd come out as ftm, go on an indefinite hiatus, and live off of patreonbux by now, to be completely honest.

Occasionally he'll tweet out some call for solidarity if a tragedy occurs but all in all NitroRad is fine. user's just a braindead contrarian who'd shit on himself if he became popular. Never heard of the Civvie guy though.

Yeah, it was. But Star Fox Assault was alright.

>has never seen NitroRad bitching about the US, loving Muslims, and saying Canada is great, among MANY other things

his mother who he still lived with recently died.

>He constantly sucks Tradue's cock
I find that very hard to believe considering he lost his studies and got dropped in retail thanks to canucks retarded politics

he truly is, for out luck is slowing losing power over the development of games.

I sincerely hope you all only watch youtubers over the age of 30

Alright, here's a challenge. Give me a game reviewer/whatever youtuber that:
>doesn't show his face OR use an avatar/persona the whole video
>doesn't associate his personal social media (twitter or anything else) or comment on anything outside of gaming while associated with his channel
>is not "WACKY CRAZY OVER THE TOP SKITS", just a person genuinely analyzing games

When will Mandy doing another cringe point-and-click stream? I NEED MORE!
I literally have never laughed so hard since the first time I saw the Camping Episode from Spongebob.

With this say, merits were it is due, he could be consider the father of game design.

He does. He bitches about film school, but not about his PM. Hell, he retweeted when Tradue was tweeting about his "LGBT socks" and other times. Trust me, he loves Tradue and Canada, just is mad that he wasted money into a shitty investment.

based

I was wondering why he did a video a while back shilling for some wretched channel and low tier youtuber called bobdunga, until I realized it was a chick and figured he was probably getting a little wet on the side. Guess I was right.

Her claim was that he raped her, that the projared drama was what gave her the courage to come forward, but it’s just as likely she saw an opportunity to get some attention and viewers.

Because he makes like 50 million tweets a day, most of them being absolute insane bullshit.

lol joe is the one still there, dave left.but yeah i feel the same, the newer episodes feel like they drag on now since its just joe's opinions and nobody to bounce off of with dialogue in the inbetween bits

I wonder if Yea Forums would like me as a YouTuber
>Play mostly Japanese games
>Canadian
>Hate the US
>Black people commit the most crime and it's a problem people should take a look at
>Forever alone
>Asian twink
>Hate international Asians
>Live in Canada
>White people are pretentious assholes
>Asian women are sluts who'll sell themselves to any white male (I have a couple of cousin's who married the most boring pieces of shit white people I've ever seen)

For me its
Jontron
Maximillion Dood
Stumblebee
Core-A-Gaming
Scott the woz
Relaxalex
Summoning Salt
Austin Eruption
J reviews

It was nice having two hosts to bounce off of eachother, but Joe is doing a decent job with Dave gone.

However...last night's episode he seemed tired. Not to mention, having a sponsor felt really off, at least it was at the END of the episode and didn't try to be jammed in like everyone else.

she pretty huhuh

Oh. Thats just sad. Both parts of these news.
And looks like she did all the house keeping too.

Attached: D5MNAUVX4AA-4F8.jpg (2048x1365, 183K)

>We could've had a brand new Dino IP from Nintendo that may have had multiple games by now
>Get Zelda : Furry edition instead because old man Miyamoto decided to executive meddle and ruin the game for fear it might undersell

Attached: 1533836416062.png (252x280, 63K)

He literally reads wiki pages and makes that into videos, nothing original nor intresting
His "humor" is absolute garbage too

the only reason people/you watch him is because he's a twink they/you wanna bang

Gigaboots are the only fuckers I know on this list but they're good so good taste user. I still need to finish watching CastleMaynia

Not that uncommon in Europe, europeans aren't really super eager to leave their parents house as americas, in some countries there the average in wich people leave their parents is 30.

Are you spelling Trudeau wrong on purpose?

>Jontron
I think you got a little confused there buddy, we're talking about GAME reviewers, not movie/commercial reviewers :^)

>thinking I give a shit about that traitorous hack and how to properly spell his name

It's just weird. You don't see Trump haters spelling Traupm.

Tehsnaker?

I'm in a discord server with him because of those old days he spent on mario fangaming websites. It's pretty surreal but he also never talks.

I think he's done with gaming content though.

nobody cares about your retarded frog name that has 3 vowels right after each other for no fucking reason

Does Strat-edgy count?

I hate this place, but I do like the occasional high quality threads that pop up ever now and then. I hate tumblr but there are lots of art blogs I like following. Same with twitter or reddit. These sites are filled to the brim with retarded, screeching assholes. But it's worth sifting through to get to the good shit.

>jonfatgreasyneckbeardtron
>scottthetwink
>relaxanal
>the rest are literal who

Fine but I still like his old gaming vids

literally the worst and most wrong example you could think of
you never heard of 'drumpf'?

Attached: 1485277759705.png (500x419, 276K)

So a happa incel? Sounds like you'd fit right in.

>snesdrunk
Literally no one can shit on that guy, even Yea Forums, he’s just too based

>We could've had a brand new Dino IP from Nintendo that may have had multiple games by now
Really just proving how fucking retarded you fanboys are. The reason Nintendo turned Dinosaur Planet into a Star Fox game is because they knew they were losing Rare soon (literally the next day after the game was released) so this was the only way they could keep rights to the game. If Rare was allowed to make Dinosaur Planet as they originally envisioned, Microsoft would currently be holding the rights to the characters and the IP would just be held hostage like everything else non-Nintendo that was acquired with Rare.

Stop sucking Rare dick and open your eyes already. There was no guarantee the game would have been any better than what we got, and we definitely weren't getting a series out of this if Microsoft got their grubby hands on it.

SSFF

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-175732.png (1280x720, 632K)

You need to go back to one of those "insecure and hostile asian men" subreddits.

He constantly bitches about politics.
Not video games.

Shit. I constantly get their names mix. But yeah recently episodes have felt like they drag on just because we not switching between two hosts opinions now.
I didn't mind the sponsor at the end of the latest video, purely because it was at the end. Also, you just made me realise how often Spearhunter huh in her videos. I like her video but damn she needs to take more takes of her lines. Must be her porn background that makes her only take one take.

I'm not a happa. I'm a third world Asian. I hate mainstream Asians and my own kind even betrayed me. I was bullied for being a weeb by my own kind.

Nah. I know I'm the problem. I'm just a hate machine my dude.

I know none of these. Where's my price.

Attached: 1556978394001.jpg (540x720, 67K)

>Lol DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB
>lol this game is bad on purpose

Outside of that, he's fine I guess.

SSFF is an liberal pussy who unironically thinks Chun-Li's default costume is too sexualized.

It wasn't a bad game.

It was a bad Starfox game.

For me it's boogie1488

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

I watched the video and I don't understand how he came to the conclusion that i wasn't that bad. He listed almost nothing but negatives about the game (bland combat, excessive backtracking, forgettable music, out of character Fox) and almost nothing that he liked about it. And then in the end he gets all preachy about how it's "a good game, just not a good x game."

I remember enjoying it. Some parts made me want to die, though.

>snesdrunk
>subscribed to Metokour
another /pol/tard incel

It's amazing how you can tell the political views of these guys just by their appearance. How do they accomplish that?

>wife joins the channel
>content immediately goes downhill
I stopped watching her videos around the time when she said "Dragon Quest has bad music because the composer is racist".

Attached: 1505725726911.jpg (548x416, 48K)

yes

Indigo Gaming and Umbra games

Salokin

Damn, this is what I imagined Chloe Grace Moretz looking like today

BUT GENIUS GAME DESIGNER BAD!!!

Uh, well okay, my bad then. Your description just sounded like one of those happa eruseans, if you know them. Also, why were you bullied by other asians for being a weeb? Are you a chinese or from ASEAN?

DQ11's music *is* bad, but that's besides the point.

Also, SSFF is one o those #Fuckonami people like Jim Sterling, but then having little to no issue with Capcom, EA, or Namco's bullshit.

Smiley chubby bearded man in a tee is a cute, safe appearance. It's to give off vibes of "best dad ever", or that one awesome teacher you had in grade school.

i like most the videos they do, sometimes they get really hamfisted with delivering their opinions as fact in the how the west was worst videos. Dragon Quest composer is racist so the games are bad and Bionic Commando is better in america because they removed the word nazi come to mind.

>it was kinda cool watching the RLM guys discuss video games even if they did sound like they couldn't give less of a shit
Pre Rec was great
>either rich or jack doesn't care about the game at all
>even if they do kind of care about the game, they do it completely unenthusiastically
>"Vanquish is my favourite game. I like the movement. It's okay, I guess"
>oftentimes, no one likes the game and they both look like they'd rather be somewhere else
the whole show was about 90% complete indifference

Avalanche reviews shows his face in early videos and has an animated intro clip but that's it. I like him. Sticks to the game and has a bit on niche Japanese horror games

Reminder that Nitro Rad is an autist who unironically called Simon Belmont a boring addition to Smash and wanted dog shit like Cooking Mama and the Elite Beat Agents.

ASEAN. The weeby ones I was too normie for them to relate to. They were also bullied by the normie Asian ones. The normie ones would act really nice to you to get information about you then use it to talk shit among each other and laugh at you behind your back. They never did anything shifty in person but they would always spread rumors around.

Do I dare share my channel if I fit this description perfectly?

Core A Gaming

Do it I want more content

Oh god. I forgot that Bionic Commando comment.

No, the original game TOP SECRET THE RESURRECTION OF HITLER sounds so much more interesting. And reeks of 80's action film.

>the SS come back with a plan to revive Hitler
>the only person who can stop them is a soldier with an extendable claw

The change from that to "This noname bad guys are gonna bring some random guy back has so much less impact.

We unironically live in an age where people defend SF adventures and the Post SH4 Silent Hill games.

It is what it is. Kids who grew up playing that garbage will think it was great and underrated. Same shit happened to the Star Wars prequels which are objectively shit but zoomer faggots love them

SummoningSalt has speedrunning history videos. No trannies though

He's going to have a heart attack if he plays Wolfenstein.

Boomer gonna boom boom boom

God that guy has such a punchable face.

Fucking furries

Can you give an example of him strawmanning? I've only seen like 2 of his videos

Having just midi version of the music in DQ11 just because the composer is an arsehole is something that should be talked about glad the switch version will fix that.
But yeah that video that SSFF did with BionicCommando was weird. Like the Japanese version is clearly better because you blow Hitler head. I don't know how they would like the American version over the Japanese version, unless they're secretly neo-nazi.

His E3 video was so nice. Relaxing, has a soothing voice and it's nice talking for random tech.

Whoa shit I love him even more now

...Why on earth would that surprise you?

He's a pretty positive guy and god knows Yea Forumscels hate positivity.

Nitrorad is pretty good and got me into some great stuff. My only complain is his shitty, phoned-in Deltarune video which he clearly made out of obligation.

Dishonored Wolf was okay, at least until he hung out with MauLer for a while and started falling for the "objectivity" meme

Attached: 1553111178775.gif (320x400, 3.67M)

Thoughts?

Attached: vinny-vinesauce-250x270.jpg (250x270, 16K)

t. retard

he literally just said it wasn't quite as bad as most people think, he didn't say he loved it

>Actually makes a ground breaking game on retro hardware and it looks fun

Based 8bitguy

Attached: 1553537463256.jpg (750x1238, 68K)

vinny y u play babbygams

Well shit, that's life. People can be quite dicks sometimes. Just don't let that shit bother you too much.

I had some other guy shill my channel as well, without me noticing. But I'm a Yea Forums related channel. But I got some nice help from there as well.

He looks like the kind of guy who fucks his Lucario plushie.

I can't even remember that video. What did he say in it.

GeePM did nothing wrong

You can tell Vinny's mental health is deteriorating. Probably from playing al to manny babby gaem

he cute

>breaking
Maybe if it was mad in 1986

Attached: mfw (2).jpg (854x480, 75K)

youtube.com/channel/UCdCVQRvp9UMTugL2WyT-NXw?view_as=subscriber

Guess there ain't nothing wrong with sharing.

Attached: D9sUNBvXsAMKKXx.jpg (199x195, 16K)

I guess. I don't think I can get into a sincere relationship with anyone anymore. That's a me problem though and I'm trying to work on it but I just get angry thinking about it.

calm down autist

>Yea Forumsrelated
Are you one of those ComicsGate channels?

What WAS the GeePM controversy. I remember a girl dating him named Kimi and he seemed nice, then it all came crashing down somehow.

Joel is better
Anyone knows when we'll get another Vinewrestle?

It's an rts game that uses a lot of stuff that no game used on that hardware. It's one of a kind

I thought that's what you faggots wanted?
>Game has nazis
>REEEEEE POLITICS

>Patlabor

Based. Subbed. Gotta watch my blu ray collection

>60-70 views average
Must be suck to know that nobody watches your content. Hope you'll get bigger one day, user.

Did you watch the Starfox video user?

damn, the kids on summer break already

Not even. I review mostly comics outside of the big two and good stuff, I avoid becoming one of those "I'm screaming because I hate this shit" reviewers, so I avoid talking about stuff I dislike, except if I'm really pissed about them (Cameron Stewart Batgirl for example). I have like 400 subs but I stick to it because I like making them. I had a bit of a hiatus because life and I slowly started making them again. By next week, I'll be making again 1 per week hopefully.

Ah, I see another user of taste. Still need to review the rest of the series and the movies.

Eh, I get by. I enjoy making the videos when I can, but maybe one day I will. But thanks user.

I thought ChaseFace just lost his audience due to inactivity, didn't think he was this based

I'll find your videos and spam the fuck out of them pretending to be you until Yea Forums hates and trolls you

My subscription feed is pretty much just random Japanese arcade footage. Good background noise

Grim Beard is good tho

Snes drunk

>I can get into a sincere relationship with anyone anymore
Don't let some fucking assholes ruin your social life, bruh. That would mean that they won. Trust me, you can always find some chill people.

> says Yea Forums is "nothing but scum"
How new are you to disagree?

Subbed user. I'll be following you, hope you do good videos, I'll do a marathon of your videos tonight.

You may like jimmy hapa. He does a lot of Jap only games

I hope he doesn't so it stays a truthful passion project/hobby and not a job where he has to sell out for the kike

Attached: jew.jpg (600x250, 18K)

>Sit on his ass and demands a review copy of mario maker 2
>"You know guys I was actually one of the worlds leading level creator of the last game"
>"I should get an early copy"
>Proceeds to get cucked over

Attached: Ross.jpg (230x230, 7K)

Thanks friend, I do my best with what I can! I love making them, so I always want to get out the best product. I have taken a lot of advice, and tried my hardest to use it. Hope you enjoy them!

Alpha is the biggest bland retard on the internet and I can't believe he's actually has a following.

At least Clemps is fucking interesting. Alpha is a literal bowl of plain porridge.

Graehl Gaming is the best FF XIV content creator.

>Cameron Stewart Batgirl
What was so bad about it?

IIRC he asked for donations for help with moving and getting a new house, bought some other things for himself, and continued asking for money, all without the knowledge of Vinny and the rest of Vinesauce. Once he found out, that's when he was suspended from the team for a year, and was allowed to join back if he wanted, but he hasn't even though he's still streaming

I've seen him be suprisinly hostile to anybody who says the word SJW,

but then again he was calling out people who shit on totalbiscuit dying
so I guess it balances out.

Civvie11

Buns is fine nigger. She's just casual trash but at least she isn't an SJW turbo lesbian.

Fuck open carry fags, when I’m out in public with my SIG P225 discreetly concealed and non obtrusive, I see a gun I immediately assess the potential threat. These guys are obnoxious as fuck, but at least I take some consolation in knowing they’ll be the first to get shot in the back of the head in an actual active shooter situation.

>At least Clemps is fucking interesting
He is kinda losing it lately. Gone from games he has a lot of passion for to stuff he kinda wants to talk about

Good. Fuck Ross. I remember when I was still retarded enough to watch Game Grumps and Ross would deliberately be obnoxious and ruin games just because he's a walking shitstain. I'm glad nothing in his life has gone right. I know people who are just like him, and they're insufferable pieces of shit.

>called the first Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, the pinacle of platforming kino, bad and unfunny
If I ever meet this man downunder I'm gonna glass him upside the head

Attached: 1557431139064.jpg (1024x332, 49K)

Thanks user, I've been trying.
I've had a group of friends since high school and they've always treated me like the butt of the group and I decided to act the part so I'll at least have friends. One on one they're fun to hang out with but I always get dogpiled over being a huge loser. I recently cut contact with them cold turkey and honestly I don't know how to feel anymore. We hardly shared interests but it was nice to have some friends.

Not yet

Doesn't fucking matter when he keeps fucking with shit he doesn't even direct like Paper Mario
>inb4 you fags blame the director and not Miyamoto
What the fuck do you think a japanese man is going to do when the guy that's way above you makes a shit suggestion to your game? You will obey him and fuck it up.

>The idea behind the costume and how it stuck (The design was ok)
>The random villains (Batgirl going "This are the ones from the anime I watched as a kid")
>Plot straight out Winter Soldier
Just a few stuff.

Okay, you seem like a neutral guy. Can you actually expain what is this whole ComicsGate shit is about then? I am not big into comics, so all this shit is lost on me. Is it another pointless drama or legit stuff?

pretty based channel and I don't even play fighting games

>People are mad at Youtubers because they can fall on the Liberal side of US Politics
The only reason to hate someone for their politics is if they're an actual Extremist, e.g. an ISIS Supporter or a White Nationalist.

If you're only going to support people who 100% agree with you politically then you're just looking for a mirror instead of searching for insightful commentary.

To be the bigger men and to show him there's things both of you enjoy.

>I remember when I was still retarded enough to watch Game Grumps
This
I remember watching Dan take over after Jon and actually liking him more and more only to realize it was Arin who was never funny from the start.

Attached: 1504744996780.png (306x243, 94K)

Isn't that dude cuddling up to pedo-apologists and boosting them on Twitter?

Not untrue but I still have his whole drakengard/nier retrospective that i can watch ad infintium.
It's like Spoony and the FFX retrospective.

Well that's fine too. Eventually old friends go away, move places, lose interest, etc. Stuff like that is natural, really. What matters is that you can find new people instead of clinging to the memories of the old ones.

>makes a reaction video slobbering over Nintendo at E3
>immediately makes an E3 recap video shitting on Nintendo at E3
I like him, but he has some of the most schizophrenic, contradicting opinions I’ve ever heard.

Attached: A15336EE-B16D-48A8-B6EA-DB1FA9BF3BF3.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Are you me? Arin's just become such an insufferable faggot since Danny came on. I feel like he used to be more mellow when Jon was on but then just became autistic.

ThorHighHeels is fucking based, he's the only who seems to actually give a shit about games he plays and doesn't do an obnoxious voice nowadays compared to pre-2018

he took donation money from one of the vinesauce charity streams for himself. then he tried playing the sympathy card saying he was in a bad situation and he didnt' want to hurt his pride by asking his friends for help.

and then to make matters worse, it turned out he wasn't in a bad financial situation due to life shit, but because he was just bad with his money and spent it all on useless shit.

>being white nationalist is the same as being ISIS
Spot a typical lefty liberal that this thread is about.

I'll check out your videos user, if I like them I'll subscribe. If I don't. I'll leave some criticism and maybe check back in a few months to see how you improved. I might still subscribe if I think you got potential, kid. Good luck tho. The Youtube landscape is cruel and unforgiving

Attached: Caco-Cola.png (500x400, 237K)

I don't follow that stuff that much because I read comics and don't care about politics and shit like that around it.

From what I know, it was a random guy (Diversity and Comics, known for his "This comic sucks because of feminism" stuff) that started all that. He was talking just because of that and how comics are ruined because of this. Others wanted to find who we was and attack him in a convention. Some artists said stuff about it. He wanted to make a comic and someone else talked to the company that was going to publish it and it was cancelled. Then legal stuff because of defamation. It was just that guy who started a falling tower of hate and everyone went crazy. There may be a lot more, but that was just the stuff I saw since people talked about it here and there.

>sjw
>based
nah

Well thanks user, I just appreciate the thought and time if you do! And I don't plan on giving up anytime soon, so I will take that to heart.

I highly doubtful some nerd raped this fucking broad

I remember how he shilled for Nintendo's paid online so hard, screeching that it would be amazing and would lead to them improving their online. When that didn't happen, he acted shocked that it's the same shit, but now with a price tag. That's when I had enough of him. Fucking manchild. Do we know what the guy behind the puppet looks like? I bet he's some 30-something fatass in a stained Captain America t-shirt.

Well, okay. Still didn't understand anything about it, but thanks for answering :/

literal cuck, also unfunny lol

How so?

No worries. As I said, I didn't care so much so I didn't invest time on it. People should just ignore a comic if they don't like it. Not rave and sell it to people who hate-read it and give money to it.

Agreed, although Vinny's fun from time to time.
He's talked about doing it during charity this year, wonder what OS he's gonna fuck with or if he's retiring it, cause I remember that he was gonna do the North Korean OS, red star

*makes the only good smash ultimate videos on youtube*

Attached: kos.png (209x209, 74K)

you know he wasn't serious about it?

>All these people saying they hate those e-celebs because of their politics yet still continue to watch or stalk their content and comments
You people need to get a grip.

Attached: 1561269489378.jpg (277x406, 70K)

>Reddithardt
Remember when that guy wasn't le epic Reddit gacha MeMeLoRd?

BOOTY PLS

Mandalore fits the bill almost perfectly

I both love and hate the fact Square eyed jak is the only overtly australian video game reviewer

Being a ex fan taht thinks that Arin is the biggest problem with game grumps isn't really something that special. 90% of the people that don'tliek game grumps will tell you they hate Arin.

I feel like Arin respected Jon way more, in the first episodes Dan was introduced they tried their hardest to make it good, now Arin doesn't even care, it feels like he wanna pander more to little children with this over positive attitude and child friendliness, why are they even called "grumps" anymore..

My breaking point were somwhere when they just started reading dialouge with silly voices, it's just embarrassing, I can't watch when two grown men who supposedly should have their background in comedy, resorts to doing silly voices like little kids.

Attached: 1510555008339.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Gotcha, keep up the motivation. This is the type of optimism I enjoy seeing from people. Keep it up.

Attached: Jameson Smile.gif (423x360, 1.08M)

ggmanlives

Is not Arin respected Jon, is more that Jon didn't take a passive role like Dan does when talking to Arin. When Arin say something stupid Jon will call him out for being stupid in the spot.

what?

I should say the only one I can stand. gggmanlives is ok when he is reviewing budget FPS titles, like when he did all the CI games, but when it comes to big AAA games he just falls back on the same memes.

are you ready user?

Attached: 1555339121872.png (258x238, 89K)

Not quite as bad as I was expecting, but still pretty bad.

1) Vinny does not like criticism. He will mock you if you dislike anything at all that he likes(his shitty music, the ff7 remake) and instead of focusing on the game and talking about it, he keeps talking about normalfag bullshit.
2) Joel is better. At least that nigga has a decent enough voice and focuses on the game.

He has his dick in the puppet.

>Game Sack
>the retards who shit on emulation
Yeah, you're not gonna make it.

He looks alright, but I just can't connect his looks to the voice he does

Not really "fun" to watch, but moderately entertaining and cozy.

Joel's Doom 2016 playthrough isn't that bad for background noise.

>Sims
>City skyline
I like this guy

Attached: 1540389623919.jpg (900x600, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mpqDbclKA-Y
Who is this git

I like king of skills but I don't mind Alpharad at all, his smash videos can be alright

You know it user! Never gonna give up. Ever.

>They need to fire the man who created Dragon Quests orchestral score because they already have it and his opinions are old fashion OOF OOF YIKES OOOF YIKES YIKES YIKES
>I support the censorship of this game where you fucking fought the Nazis, because OOF NAZIS YIKES OOF YIKES YIKES YIKES
>They took out the Nazi Germany national anthem in this which is good because OOF OOF YIKES YIIIIIIKES
I can tolerate having different opinions than me, one of my best friends is fairly fucking left-wing. But I can't tolerate being this much of a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1423087182046.png (986x1378, 1.55M)

His roundabout streams were fucking great, but my favorite of his has to be his harvester playthrough.

>So this is what Brie larsson said this week

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Well since this is an e-celeb thread. Does anyone on here watch RadicalSoda.
Also when is RadicalSoda gonna admit to being Trans. They like the biggest egg, and I feel like the only reason I still watch their channel is because I waiting for them to admit it.

Attached: c32f2vcyspz21.png (512x287, 193K)

cant stand that dude
>politics bad
>except my politics

>e-celeb has an avatar
>Doesn't even animate it, just make it change poses every few seconds

Attached: Gordon is going to cut your balls off.jpg (468x490, 39K)

I was watching this guy for a while. He was raving "Just games, a new thing that we will talk only about games and no politics or agentas etc etc". He ever done that? Because talking only about that stuff kinda fucked me up.

I like her youtu.be/27yzCbv4v74

Why did you make this thread?

Cry some more, faggot.

Even fucking Sargoy has D&D sessions he live streams.

So nothing eh. Jesus...

>eceleb reviews bad game
>uses shitty gun prop to 'shoot' characters they don't like

can he be surpassed?

Attached: 1556353188942.jpg (242x200, 7K)

>Digibro

Attached: dummy puke.gif (330x259, 1.45M)

Post your video man, a Futaba fan can't be a bad person.

Attached: 20190620_061438.jpg (1281x720, 103K)

>hes funny
fuck off zoomer

Literally not a single good streamer or youtuber has been posted in this thread.

hey hey people
sseth here
today, I'll be reviewing OP is a fag as always
one assblasted roastie out of however how much bee venom it took to satisfy the bloated dick standards for his prepped bull
a warm thank you to the merchants guild, you're all truly wonderful

>Girlgames101
user...don't remind me of that horror.

Attached: rebecca scared.jpg (500x443, 12K)

He shows up in my recs but if that's what he said I'm def never watching.

I'm just glad Brutalmoose got out of the video game reviewing business is now mainly making food review videos.

Attached: Brutalmoose.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Attached: woz scream.png (754x666, 739K)

Holy shit are you me? I feel like I'm the only one who's ever said that about wot the scozz.

>needing Yea Forums's approval to watch something

Attached: smug mug.png (500x500, 116K)

Digibro went to gaming?
I'll take what is alienating your audience for 500.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538730924155.jpg (736x625, 30K)

>spherehunter
Avatar fags are horrible, but christ she can't read her script for shit.

You have to hope for the algorithm to notice you, I follow a vrtuber that plays beat saber, and she went from 10k to 100k very fast this year.

>tranny
No.

>that one video he did but later deleted on AI
Other than that I kinda like him

Attached: Taihou.jpg (314x314, 38K)

Eh, not bad, I'll subscribe.

Reading comprehension, my nigga.

Attached: ffxiv_lyse_hext_anime_screenshot_by_dreamangel_ren-dbodtkh.png (1024x666, 502K)

am I cool enough for /vee/

Attached: dumpet.jpg (854x3412, 836K)

I wish TheHaddockbanker did reviews. He's too busy shitting himself over any glitch that happens to him to bother.

Man, Game Sack hasn't been the same since Dave left.

Attached: Sad.jpg (468x468, 34K)

His vids feel like they're made for people who are too ADHD to watch a full let's play.

Where can I find r34 of his sona? Preferably with a dick in her rather than on her.

Vinny's voice is beautiful you pleb. Don't really even know what you mean by the criticism thing honestly, I guess it wouldn't really be that shocking but I've never seen that.

At least we all still love VideoGameDunkey, right?

Attached: Videogamedunkey.jpg (1252x1252, 152K)

Thank ya user, this actually got a chuckle out of me, as well as a smile.

>face in thumbnail
yeah that's gonna be a dropped from me

fucking this

In his randomness, he started becoming too boring and predictable.

Only god tier vidya youtubers are Mandalore and Ssseth

which part? the fact that his content is literal wikipedia text to speach in video form or the fact that he's a twink who belongs better on helixstudios?

not gonna bother replying to anyone but fuck anyone to the right of obama, gtfo off the internet if you are

I prefer Rev's content more.

Attached: OfFuckingCourse.jpg (454x667, 31K)

He's the ultimate zoomer channel.

I manage to find a few by just googling Radicalsoda r34. But due let be honest the oc would be better with a dick because it just a female version of him.

He basically started begging for donations because he was "struggling" to pay for a new apartment (with his apparently jobless GF at the time) and was going to be homeless while at the same time he was posting about all the consoles/games he was buying (this goes as far as to include full size arcade cabinets and expensive crt tv)

All of which made it pretty evident that he was just using a sob story to have people pay for his expensive frivolous purchases

Dunkey has not been funny in years. He's predictable.

He also has a huge axe to grind against games and will purposely misrepresent them. I don't like Octopath traveler but he couldn't criticize it legitimately.

The more he tries to review, the shittier he gets.

Keep saying it

>youtubers
user you only mention one.

been pretty stale lately

He still makes me laugh, he's up there in A tier

Ah so that's why his girlfriend left him... I was wondering about all that stuff going down. Thanks for clearing it up user.

Did Yuriofwind go into hiding after he was in that YIIK game?

Oh fuck. I just looked at one of his recent videos. I totally thought the dude was on HRT

Attached: file.png (1627x1154, 2.12M)

Does anyone have his nudes? He's pretty big and girthy/

>Japanese weeb that reviews titty figures and obscure Japanese retro games.
>Patrician taste in video games
>Based opinions
>Less than 3k subs
>Less than 300 views on average per video

How the fuck has Yea Forums not exploded over this yet?

Attached: zuvi-nyan gaming.png (2524x1272, 1.53M)

Wouldn't you?

>not watching someone because they have political opinions different to yours
Okay then, stay in your little echo chamber then.

Attached: Oh nonono.jpg (459x491, 44K)

Not only that.
He reviewed the most jarring one out of them all.

Attached: 45583715_p9.jpg (500x541, 64K)

In case you are here Nitro, you do okay lad, but you really need to stop shilling your comedy and to try and inovate your stuff a bit. You arent offensively boring, but you are reaching a new level of samey-ness, and I know for a fact you are passionate enough to become a great content creator that can keep a viewer engaged in your videos.

Theres a certain appeal in being background reviewer noise, sure, but you can do better. Look at how pgunnii does his shit, its a real underrated content producer that always makes you pay attention.

Attached: 1488881613244.jpg (650x600, 40K)

I actually really liked ProJared's videos before his whole scandal happened

>His voice bothered me a lot in the start
>Now I've gone thru all sleepycast and all his oneyplays appearances
How is he so funny

Attached: Zach.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Why the fuck can't mods just make an e-celeb board? They're not vidya or any other board for that matter.

There a high possibility he might be. But who knows unless he says something about it.

partly the reason. though she was just a beard in the end considering he came out later on and has a boyfriend now.
couple with later breakdowns He Pretty much killed his twitch career after that. he was just below joel in terms of popularity despite being the newest member and now he barely gets 30 viewers. It's sad

Nitro Rad looks almost exactly like me

You're wrong
They're culture writers, that's like saying anthony fantano wouldn't have anything to do with Yea Forums

i'm sorry to hear that

>thought about doing something with FFXIV, because its market has stagnated if at all exists
>wouldn't even know what to do
I figure most content creators are too raid-obsessed, but I don't really see someone just playing the game and shooting the shit getting at all popular with a game as slow as FFXIV. I don't see many niches to fulfill.

>nobodytm
my nigga

>that one time he made a puppet spinoff

Attached: Foxes.png (490x447, 143K)

He's pretty shit when he's trying to sound analytic or insightful.
His stuff that's meant to be funny is funny tho.
But you can't diss game journos then start acting like one.

Because he's a little man

Me too user

Is it true that they are the same person just with split personality?

Attached: 1548372564556.jpg (635x457, 98K)

Soitano is hardly music culture tho

His Patreon podcasts are fucking gold

Attached: mechagamezilla.jpg (900x900, 150K)

Caddick, I am never fucking forgiving you for your utter SHIT FUCKING OPINIONS ON WHY SLY 3 IS BETTER THAN 2, YOU ARE FULLA HORSESHIT YA BRIT.

thanks for the tip, user

Bring back Caddy's Retrospectives you fucking mong

Shame the sequels were kinda shit, particularly the third one.
More games need to utilize boomerangs as weapons. Fun stuff.

What the fuck are you on about, his wacky avatar IS his face.

You can think whatever you like about him but he's unarguably relevant to discuss on that board

>that fucking hairline
is it possible for white people to NOT go bald?

I can't believe that Let's Drown Out is fucking dead

A sensible man would have not one but two backup channels. And Sseth is clearly a sensible man.

Attached: hmmm.png (927x767, 803K)

It was excellent, and Gabe should give up being a tutor to abbo kids that are already fine in school to do that shit full time, he's a great co-commentator.

Yeah my Grandpa had a full head of hair when he died. WW2 and Korea vet. Lost his legs in Korea. I think I got his hair genes.

What's better, Yea Forums: following synopsis with criticism, synthesizing the two, or pure criticism?

>he thinks his granpappy didn't wear a piece

>is married
there’s your problem

Giving as much synopsis as is needed to contextualize the criticism

If you care more about the person than the actual content they are making then you should fucking kill yourself.

Attached: D6VvLdtUwAAeCh.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Lore videos.
Do Patch x.x in a nutshell.

Trust homie.

Naw it wasn't. He swam and jumped off high dives and stuff even with no legs. I never saw it as a piece. His hair was white but natural. He wasn't that kind of guy.

Name of the channel?

I often dream of my channel being Yea Forums approved to the extent that random anons will shill my new content because they were sincerely moved by it somehow.
At the end of the day all I really care about is being able to use my platform as a place to encourage legitimate discussion about things I care about in gaming and anime while also being able to further myself as a creator.
Despite this dream, I filled with obstinate internal conflict as I don't like to shill my stuff in places it isn't legitimately part of the discussion, and especially not here. I don't really like when people do so because I feel it goes against the entire point of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1559507939917.jpg (680x383, 26K)

James I miss you, I'm sorry I called you autistic please unblock me It's been 8 years ;_;

t. Devon

Attached: sad.png (291x248, 4K)

link ur channel dood

>GhenryPerez
>Avalanche Reviews
>Mechagamezilla
>B-Mask
Grossly underrated channels

It wasn't bad at all, faggot. It was a good Zelda game.

It would be wrong. I don't want to be part of the problem.

Attached: 1559462560042.png (193x336, 67K)

Damn he lost that hot asian girl?

I'VE NOT SEEN SUCH BRAVERY

youtube.com/channel/UCmihlybxovCkQ3syagLsfkg

He is a clown
He is boring and annoying when he tries to be serious or give a opinion without a joke.
Also i think he peaked when playing league

His editing skills are top fucking notch.

the funny thing is that in spite of beating the game I remember next to nothing about it.

pretty much. I checked out the video because it was in my recommended but closed it for reasons, like above, I don't remember. Didn't leave an impression at all. Oh, actually it did strike me that he was just a zoomer who was regurgitating opinions that he read online because he wasn't actually playing vidya at the time.

Attached: 1540428413214.gif (544x560, 438K)

You are a man of honor. Let me shake your hand.

Most will shit on your content and will find anything and everything that makes you look like a faggot. They'll stalk your twitter or some comment and then use it against you for years. I would never shill anything I made here because user are so obsessed with putting people down.

>his old intros where he would try to imitate the game makers logo

Attached: Nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

So is he gay or not?

Wrote up this shitty article on my phone while I was without sleep (so ignore the watermark at the bottom). It's not at all finished, I'd planned a brief paragraph about the parasocial implications of the excitement, and everything is unedited so expect awkward breaks and phrasing and grammar. I don't even know if I should continue, though. What do you think, Yea Forums?

Attached: Note_2019-06-23_17_10_57_786.png (1080x5441, 816K)

interesting how fag mods only choose "hurr durr ecelebs not games" when they feel like it
at the end of the day, this is video game stuff. either make an eceleb board where it would be more relevant or allow video game ecelebs to be discussed here
seriously the most boring youtuber out there
>he covers games that everyone and their mom has either played or seen videos on
>his jokes are straight out of 2012, and not in a good way
>really odd editing and mixing on his videos. they sound and look extremely amateur in a way that not even early jontron was
ive even asked friends why they like him, and they end up only saying "idk man he's just a cool dude"
i disagree
while his tendency to overexplain can be a bit obnoxious and his opinions are pretty by-the-book, i think he spotlights some really interesting and forgotten/ignored games.

>he's funny
He's worse than fucking 9gag
>intentionally stares directly into camera with eyes as wide open as possible
>OH HI GUYS, DON'T MIND ME, JUST PLAYING PIKMIN WHILE I SACRIFICE THEM TO THE ALL POWERFUL BULBORB, THE BLOOD CURDLING SOUNDS OF THE INNOCENT HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT HAHA AREN'T I SO RANDOM XD
more like Scott the Pozzed

he said that casually in a q&a you maga faggot. Imagine getting this triggered.

Most of the stuff I make isn't really about me, but about the things I like or care about. Sometimes I'll make some stupid live action thing for fun but that's just too celebrate how much I loved the thing. I guess it's all about passion. Everyone gets roasted from time to time but as long as I cared about the video I made, I will remain confident in its strengths and honest about its failures. Nothing they say could really influence that.

There's a certain disconnect between myself as a person and the more creative stuff I make because I don't want to ruin the creative vision of the project. It doesn't always translate to being friendly to growing my brand because the videos can feel distinct from me. It's a hard balance to strike.

If I ever met you at a con or something I would be honored to do so. Maybe someday.

Attached: 1559426717290.png (1066x1600, 1.7M)

Matthewmatosis

>genuinely hating on NitroRad, the most inoffensive person on the platform

He's just budget antdude who is budget jontron

Most based YouTuber is TannerofTheNorth because he likes thicc bitches and feet and displays this publicly
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ieb8Tcm0Vs

Is it strange that I was thinking the same after the whole Keanu in Cyberpunk thing?

>bringing that up when he could have just stuck to video game related questions

He looks like Ramsay Bolton

Prefer Nitro over Antdude, that guy is genuinely unwatchable

Joel's dwarf fort streams are the best to just listen to.

It's cheap is why. Call it hyperbole, but it's taking advantage of those parasocial relationships people have grown to develop for actors. Actors sell people on their acting--their display and delivery of emotion--so it's easy for people to become so enamored with them, and for those relationships, though through a screen, to feel personal. Put actors in a video game (even if a much more nuanced medium), and it's easier to sell to people if not at least sell more copies.

I prefer antdude because he has character and gives his opinions, even if his thumbnails look gay as hell. Nitrorad is like watching a Wikipedia article converted to a video

Sounds like an absolutely based dad

>deny microsoft a new IP by slapping a starfox label on rare's last nintendo game
You can see the logic in it though

Who else here wastes too much of their free time watching youtubers talk about video games that could be better spent actually playing them?

>hacked 3ds
>should be playing all the monhun games or the million acclaimed Pokémon romhacks I've been saying "I'm totally going to play all of these" for the last 2-3-4 years
>Instead watch caddicarus and pbg vids, both of whom I fucking hate but there's nothing else to do, alongside shitposting

Actually, I can't really relate to this. I tend to be impatient and watch videos at double speed unless their content is worth savoring. I do spend more time actually playing and only will rely on videos for things I'll never get to play or to learn something.

>General thread about a game
>no replies
>eceleb's opinion about a game
>consistently reaches bump limit
When will the mods purge the underage?

Committing suicide might be an option for you. It'll help me at least.

I'm doing that yet going through my backlog is still fairly fast. Just cleared MGS4 holy shit the cinematic length

Attached: Untitled.png (1846x492, 37K)

I can relate, I have an obsession for watching shitty youtube "reviews".

You're gonna lose your legs though.
Genes, y'know?

scott the woz? More Like scott the based *dabs*

>that godawful TSA video where he starts spreging about Reggie's "if it's not fun" quote.

The moment when he introduced other characters that aren't him or the cat he went to shit