FFXIV: Shadowbringers

In this thread we talk about the upcoming Final Fantasy XIV expansion Shadowbringers before it gets deleted. 6 days bros how are you holding up?

Attached: Wpxdd7E1zDgSN7d4ITTbSMymfI.png (1200x630, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/LUig56o
reddit.com/r/shutdownmmos/
twitch.tv/ogmarcowolf/clip/ThankfulPlayfulVultureOpieOP
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jnev2mILXs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9qovDVwugw
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pdVeDS9jw
youtube.com/watch?v=K9VZrxWa4Qs
strawpoll.me/18215972
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1d6pbEYqVx2jclVyvll8-CEMLozcYtk-mm_KyBSNf158/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=k5BTdavXUSc
youtube.com/watch?v=8it5rki5I10
youtube.com/watch?v=4phUCJlomPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/15703173/
youtube.com/watch?v=jHJ_hqJewM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to unsub, friends.

Attached: noclip3 playtime full.jpg (1024x5013, 2.85M)

Where can I get a pre order code for EU without paying

You got your GNB glams ready right?

Attached: 6763737347896349546834256.jpg (831x788, 410K)

why does the sam af4 dye like shit

i already did
right after subbing for shadowbringers
this is gunna b a nice month

when FFXIV let you pay for the subscription with in game stuff like WoW

>neck and chest exposed
bro...

kill yourself yuronigger leech

What should I be spending my Poetics on if I already have the orchestrion rolls and shit?

Hey Yea Forums, we playing Final Fantasy 14?

Attached: dark knight.jpg (1193x668, 104K)

still cant decide what job i want to main in shadowbringers narrowed it down to WHM and Bard. help bros

Which job has the best AF4 gear? Personally i'm liking BLM's or Alchemists the most

imgur.com/gallery/LUig56o

When will he return from his adventures to aid us once more, guys?

Attached: Alpha.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Hopefully never since it just encourages further RMT.

Pic related.

Attached: 8MCZW0f.png (722x752, 911K)

What order should i keep Eos on? Brianlet scholar here. Tfw no gay bunny, i need to jump timelines

Attached: 1561256770578.png (1200x1600, 1.51M)

I seriously hate all the faggot WoWfugees. Can;t wait for the new wow patch to come out so they fuck off back to their game

>playing healer in 5.0
lmao

Who is this bun?

do you plan on making a gunbreaker and dancer? if so work on getting gear for those or any alt jobs you are planning to level

Terrible. I have the expansion bought but I didn't have enough money for that and a sub so I'm just begging for someone to gift me a sub for a month. I just wanna be a bunny Bros.

sic
and don't move around or she interrupts casts

I like him better when he was fat.

Just some viera I made fucking around with benchmark. I play fem highlander.

Do you think they should have added more customization for existing races instead of add only half of two races which are even more limited?

Attached: if horns weren't locked to face type.jpg (1600x949, 695K)

it comes out on the 25th. they barely have any content to do on release since raids/dungeons are timegated. they'll be back to play FFXIV in time for Shadowbringers.

white mage is mostly unchanged though, only thing that pisses me off is the loss of aero 3

yes
elezens and roes are barely played

no I'm not ready yet.

Does AST use the same head piece as AF3?

Order you dumbass, or else she blows every CD the second anyone takes any damage. Just treat them like oGCD spells since that's what they're turning into anyways.
Place her in fights instead of letting her Follow though cause she prioritizes following you over actually healing

yes, but also delete au ra in the process

The change to holy makes up for it.

You haven't been neglecting your squadron right?

Attached: ffxiv_06232019_153917_672.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

ALC and GSM for crafters
BTN is ok, the other gathering ones are trash
SAM without the mask and GNB for the combat classes.

PLD, SAM, and MNK, not contest, wich is nice since those are my 3 favorites jobs

I'm sorry bro...I tried.

Why are they here? Why can't they literally play any other MMO on the market. Why do they have to shit up this MMO.

Attached: 1561212535180.png (406x770, 142K)

Im going to marry Alisae!

Attached: blm 3.png (440x440, 273K)

I put my all male squadron in coeurl briefs for my enjoyment.

Au Ra are shit and deserve nothing.

i really like bard for the first time since af1

Relax, they'll probably be added in 5.3 at earliest and 6.0 at latest.

Is there a class that you have 0 interest in playing ever? Like you have your main(s) and secondary, but is there role/class you just won't touch no matter what?

Attached: 1552864521443.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Think they'll be able to go from 60 to 70 during expansion? I hope they change them to jobs instead of classes.

>mfw just realized we'll probably get a proper viera easter bunny waifu npc instead of a smelly cat in a retard eggcap
next year finna be based bros

Attached: 1529302813835.png (267x274, 115K)

Dilate

Reminder that face 4 is the best face

Why are you maining the job you are currently maining? Playstyle? Job Quests? Flavour?

all ranged dps

All healers

because its currently the most popular one

Of course not

Attached: 20171220174752_1.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Does BLU count?
Otherwise, it has to be crafters. All the crossclassing required makes me instantly lose all motivation.

>Viera doing the Miqo'te butt sway

Attached: 5101.gif (500x201, 434K)

summoner, its the only job along with scholar i havent even bothered to unlock

face 4 is okay but the chin is beyond fucked up from some angles

Attached: vierafaces.png (2888x978, 3.25M)

Sam because I'm a flaming weeb

healers

healers
unlocked ast but never touched it again after the initial quest for it

Alisaie's been thirsting after WoL since bloody ARR.
Will something finally come of it this expansion?

Attached: 1789014214.jpg (1600x900, 497K)

My maelstrom harem is hard at work.

Attached: ffxiv_06232019_175351_768.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Is this happening everywhere?

Attached: Twitch1.png (990x556, 1.39M)

GNB because I only play tank and GNB is over the top and cool.

every other MMO except a small few are literally dying or already shut down.

reddit.com/r/shutdownmmos/

im gonna encourage toxic players to migrate over just to spite you

lol

Wow, they all look like trash, literally all of them. RDM is okay I guess. PLD too, but it’s too similar to AF3. But I’m actually impressed how bad they look.

I have all the healers leveled to 70 but I barely play them, I don't even have their gear melded that's how much I care.

Melee DPS. Can't even be assed to finish botting them up to 70. I only did SAM and NIN because of the tomestone event.

Attached: fuck melee.png (378x442, 81K)

I used to main MNK in 2.0 but I switched off from it during HW and now I absolutely hate playing all melee dps.

It's tradeoff for better noses, the customization could be so much better if things weren't linked to faces

How much of a weeb are you?

does blu count as a class?

Crafting. Gathering can be kinda comfy but crafting is a pyramid scheme and requires too much autism.

Well, i've got all jobs unlocked and to at least 60 except blue, so blue, I guess.

>RuneScape died
Damn

Share your secret. I'd love to do this.

>15 more levels for healer
>20 more for tank
>Three playable days left.
I'm not gonna make it...

I have a katana irl

The genre is basically dead since all the devs fishing for easy MMO money moved on to (much easier to develop and maintain) ASSFAGGOTS and then to Battle Royales, and mobile garbage.

How many more "Play as NPC's" mechanics will we get in ShB?

MCH and RDM.

White Mage

I have every job, even FSH, leveled to 70 except MNK. I don’t know what it is about that job but I give literally zero fucks about it, I don’t even have pugilist unlocked.

I hope we get actually difficult ones

I have all my battle class jobs to 70 but MNK is the one I actually hated leveling I have 0 interest going into ShB about any of it's changes.

I'm so ready to bust a nut

Attached: 1558808779235.png (680x778, 329K)

>Gathering can be kinda comfy

Me name Grug. Me like press one button

RebornBuddy or Miqobot are the big 2. RebornBuddy has better/more functionality but takes more setup while Miqobot is tardproof.

can you do the trust system for your first time through the story dungeons? or do you need to do them with others first? queue times are gonna be a bitch if you have to

I have XP books for Battle, Crafting, and Gathering. I'm pretty much set.

They're doing their best

Attached: ffxiv_23062019_225753_902.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

>even FSH
FSH is the easiest gatherer to level though. You get so much per fish compared to per node as long as you're in a level appropriate fishing hole, and you can be 95% AFK

I want a flashback where we have to play as the WoD and win only to realize everything is still fucked

Is there a way to increase the download speed or are their servers just slow? I've got 100mb internet so I don't think its me.

Attached: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.jpg (322x94, 14K)

I'd put money down we're gonna get one where we play as Zenos and fight Elidibus for his body.

why didnt he just made an RPG if thats what he wants to do

i wont sub to this piece of shit until i get my 2.1 back fuck yoship

>6 days
>110 hours away
???

You tell me.

Attached: lvls.png (365x456, 75K)

i grinded mine out to 51 specifically so i didn't have to look at that fucking glowing armor anymore

>2.1
why? ARR is actually the shittiest part of this game now

Yeah but FSH is the least fun gatherer to level and also 95% of fish are absolutely worthless

MCN is fucking ass until the rework comes out. The reload mechanic is fucking retarded.

MNK. What a fucking snorefest of a job.

NIN, MNK, DRG. Never will.

He wasn't the one who decided which project he works on
And overall I think the philosophy is fine for an MMO and better than timegating the everloving FUCK out of every new update like WoW has tended to do.

How do we fix MCH

2.1 had actual soul and zones werent empty
2.1 had players doing fates and general random comradery

It's the least snorefest job though?

They're all 60 and sluttied up.

Level your CUL desynth bruh
Drown in those crystals
I actually still need to level Desynth at all, the first 100 levels are qick to power through at least

My squadron is all level 59 and hastaloeya is still wearing that shit

>two polyglot stacks
>freeze included in aoe rotation for buttery smooth endless explosions
>longer AF, UI, and proc timers
>umbral soul
>AF finisher and instant cast xenoglossy
good times ahead, fellow wizzas

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

The most snorefest job is WHM but out of all the melee it's the most boring.

twitch.tv/ogmarcowolf/clip/ThankfulPlayfulVultureOpieOP

Those are wow refugees.

Does it actually just play dungeons for you or did you roll FATES all day? How long you been using it for? Honestly I'd love to set that shit up because leveling through early dungeons in this game is fucking painful because people are so dogshit

Attached: 1561250313544.jpg (365x365, 56K)

is HoH the same as Deep Dungeon? What are the best floors to level?

you can glamour them now, and you should because i'm pretty sure they intentionally gave the squadron guys the ugliest armor possible at every level

>Not having all uniques

fuck off Ranier.

Attached: tumblr_pnenlvRnRs1x5uqzlo1_1280.jpg (1160x1920, 828K)

Can I get an example of good end game content? I want to try this but don't wanna commit all the time if the end game is super easy

Shouldn't Transpose just turn into Umbral Soul once you get it?

I just can't get into a job if it has no endgame, so Blue Mage is still level 0 for me.

I want my midlander to have a beard

Attached: 23523.jpg (374x432, 24K)

It's an MMO, user-kun. Status quo is God.
If Alisaie finally confesses, it's an absolute certainty that she'll be killed off in the next mission.

>queue for duty roulette to finish capping the last of my tanks
>get tam tara for the 5th time this week
>3 new players
>cute time to help them out
>suddenly notice their names
>Varyyn Wrynn
>Seelvanis Windrunner
>Anduwin Wrynn
>take the 30 penalty
fuck WoWfugees

Attached: 1561224732564.png (640x537, 364K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jnev2mILXs
This is on the level of final Mythic raid bosses.

Good.

>nerd Au Ra
Literally why

21-30 over and over for HoH. HoH is considered easier because the mobs aren't as strong, as your gear doesn't sync down at the same level it does in potd. Also, magicite and aetherpool buffs being overall more common

Wew I had no idea, cheers

>all new players forced to go to crystal
what in the fuck bros, they spent too much on marketing

Attached: dsfsfdsfds.png (949x340, 21K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=C9qovDVwugw

She can confess and then the story never brings it up ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pdVeDS9jw

based fuck wowfugees

That's totally possible, just queue to the highest level dungeon and do your roulettes.

I got mch from 30 to 70 in 4 days of casual leveling by doing dungeons.

bless is also shutting down this september

OHNONONONO

I'd almost say she already did, as she told you not to leave her alone. That alone is enough of a deathflag for me.

I'm still hoping A=T somehow

>preferred servers are closed
???

How so? It's harder to play than DRG and SAM and has more buttons to press than any other melee. The only DPS job with equivalent CPM is SMN

Not quite. Umbral soul can only be used in umbral ice and is used to maintain it and build hearts. Transpose is used to get out of AF if you have no targets to hit with blizzard, or if you fucked up and are about to drop AF.

That's right pardner, I fish. How could you tell?

Attached: what were they thinking.png (900x740, 1.17M)

wait you guys don't use addons? How do you tell what's going on in the fight?

>kicking healer for DPSing
>clicking his abilities
oof

Attached: 543354354354354354.jpg (1752x1707, 937K)

you learn the mechanics since the boss rotation is static

MCH, because I like guns. Even though I like all the new gadgets we're getting, I hope they make a gunner class since they're not focusing on the gun part of MCH anymore.

Attached: 1549027074739.jpg (736x1223, 123K)

the congested/standard/preferred labels are updated manually by SE (dunno how often).

the character creation restrictions are automatic.

Why the fuck do people join spam invite FCs?

Quick question, I haven't really played this game since 1.0 ended with the meteor event. Should I try picking this back up and try to storm my way through basically 3 expansions? My character was a max level Thaumaturge.

is it already know how big this expension is going to be? like 25gb or what

FATE leveling got phased out ages ago. That's when you actually had risk of getting caught. Nowadays they spam either PotD or squadron dungeons which are completely safe unless you have someone in your FC see you doing the same thing 24/7 and report. Been doing this and gathering for years and never once got caught.

Just 10 more Syrcus Towers for the Pegasus mount.

Ooof, did Bless even make it a year?

Why do they put the camera so high up?

Because ffxiv is literal copy of wow and this hasn't changed with stormblood with yoshi making it even more similar to wow with healing and tank changes

Attached: aprifools.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

By actually playing the game. Shit like DBM is absolute cancer.

by learning and playing the game instead of getting handholded by third party mods.

Someone should totally pay my sub for a month so I can stop begging and level my crafters and gatherers and fanta to a cute bunny.

I feel the exact same as you and why I like MCH. I hope something like Corsair focuses more on the gunplay than MCH is.

Nin, playing from EU on a NA server doesn't help either.

Though I'm saving it at the moment to do new game + on it. I still want to see the job storyline.

Attached: 1553380341983.png (400x105, 33K)

The only addons you can use on XIV is something like WeakAuras, something like DeadlyBossMods but that only calls you mechanics and that's it. No visual indicators at all. And they're external programs.
You have to get good at the game and know the obscure mechanics at perfection. But besides some very evil ones, they're easy to understand.

Do people seriously have a fucking text to speech bot calling out things via discord

Holy shit I've never been so disgusted in my life, third party software plugging into games is an abomination that must be purged

Attached: 1550954670425.png (678x623, 222K)

what will NIN do with kassatsu now it has 2 charges and 60 sec CD? because if you use both it will get out of sync with trick

Based
I kicked 5 or 6 WoWfugee faggots from novice network when they were talking about WoWfaggotry and drowning out the legitimate questions new players had.

Attached: 1558575324878.png (600x600, 170K)

by actually playing the fucking game

Might not even have that choice come launch, unless they do something.

Attached: 1561319277086.png (1083x656, 365K)

>XIV literal copy of WoW
>Literally every WoW shitposter bitches at the combat differences

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY

Attached: 1501806873769.jpg (422x856, 118K)

If that's true then why aren't people playing wow?

To be fair you either use text to speech for Nael, or you try to discern what stanza of poetry Nael is saying in a tiny textbox that appears for 2 seconds because Koji is a hack.

>make my own FC because I'm tired of watching people behaving like clowns in fc chat
>all the FC chest is entirely mine, over 100 slots of free storage
>can chose and change all the buffs I want when I want
I should have done this sooner.

>primal is safe from more influx of WoWfaggots
Primal chads ww@

Attached: 1560394628350.png (719x768, 753K)

cute khloe, i'm saving it

We'll get them as a way to keep us updated on what's going on from the Source.

By learning the game since the game gives you basically everything you need and you don't need to download a fuck ton of 3rd party mods to raid.

shit I'm going to try this, I thought the meme was that this game was maplestory easy

>Play with my FC mate and do the lvl roulette
>Its library with a DRK DONK
>Donk is named Sylv Anas something
>First pull, donk is not in grit, get aggro on everything despite diversion because donk is only hitting one fucking target
>oh shit.jpg
>Check the search info
>Drk 60 and fucking pugalist at 15 thats it
> F
>nope.jpg
>DPS tanking and votekicked asap
fuck wowfugees

Attached: 1560365587532.png (1000x1000, 412K)

To be fair, I can approve the use of botting calling mechanics for UCOB Nael's shit text boxes (devs admitted it was shit too) and MAYBE MAYBE Titan's Navels in UWU which are stupidly hard.

Attached: 1477306742486.png (540x611, 197K)

Get a friend to queue up for Diadem with you and fly around opening all the chests. You should get 10~20 spoils per run. You can easily get a Pegasus in a few hours.

So I have a fantasia sitting around. The question is do I become a bunny astro or do I retain my 10/10 Midlander waifu aesthetic?

>Release date: October 23rd, 2018

Gender Locked races are dumb. I really want to be a gay bunny boi, like what really is the reason to have gender lock race in this game?

By having eyes.

Attached: 1537375632685.png (442x180, 140K)

Any beginner friendly fcs you guys recommend? I feel awkward just walking up to someone and applying, back when I played WoW I was just randomly offered to join the guild I’m in and it was a blast

i literally only keep it on during nael and honestly it kinda fucks with my focus during bahamut after

They probably got the biggest influx of newfags

Most mechanics use standardized markers, i.e. big orange arrows pointing at one player means "STACK ON THIS GUY TO SPLIT DAMAGE"
They do throw curveballs and fight exclusive stuff in the harder content though

WHAT SHOULD I BUY FROM MAKE IT RAIN MGP BEFORE IT ENDS?

>astro
Why play the dumpster tier healer?

Does the cat catch the pancake?

Because third party addons are illegal user, only criminals would use parsing or other things.

>Won't have any internet in the few days during and after early access
Damn, didn't want to be behind everyone but i guess thats my fate.

Yeah it'd be cool if they had Musketeer guild. Maybe in Limsa. Oh wait, there is.

Attached: Musketeer Guild.jpg (1024x576, 159K)

Holy shit, and that wasn't F2P when it launched either. The biggest of OOFS

Attached: 1484202078618.jpg (600x675, 162K)

Yoshi hates fags.

Attached: 1553314799808.png (1251x317, 45K)

not him, what do wow fags use when they raid?

No, Garuda casts contagion on it.

>yoshida wants to be part of your life but not the most important one
Was there ever a man as pure as Yoshida?

they should make a fight where all the markers are actually reversed, so a stack marker would actually be something you dont stack for, similar to the kefka mechanic

FCs that are recruiting will spam /shout in major cities but you probably won't see as much of it in the old cities as you would in the latest expansion's main city

Post side views. Face 1 looks the best from the front but the side it's really fucked up

Attached: 7100aaabac watermarkcopy.jpg (1003x450, 316K)

Remember when people were saying on Yea Forums last year that Bless was going to kill FFXIV

Attached: bless this mess.jpg (875x853, 165K)

Because early game combat is shit
Blizzard fucked up so much that even a copy is better now and I've been playing FFXIV for a long time but I play it more like a single player game so raiding and being involved for the first time sounds fun.

Anything that isn't BLM

RDM by a country mile

based

One could almost say sloppy

It's easier to answer what they don't use, there is literally a 3rd party program that downloads a batch of 3rd party programs because the use so fucking many

SMN. It's more of the same so I don't have to relearn much

>third party software plugging into games is an abomination that must be purged
Yes, it really bothers me when I'm trying to watch netflix as I run a dungeon and the other people notice by looking at my almost negative damage on their meters. I should be allowed to be carried!

An addon that literally tells them and SHOWS them what to do.
Pic related is an example, but I remember doing Xavius and there was a giant arrow showing where the aoes were going based on the position of the two players targeted by the mechanic.

Attached: 12914.png (587x230, 316K)

Just Classic, RS2 is still up and nu-RS

It's a pretty old policy.

Attached: A word to our players.png (1279x719, 272K)

what server?

YOSHI I WILL BUY A SECOND SUBSCRIPTION FOR NO GODDAMN REASON IF YOU TELL THIS RETARD TO FUCK OFF BACK TO GAIA.

imagine if every mechanic was programmed to have a signal that pings you and tells you what to do, where to stand, and when to attack again

HAHAHA no fucking way. Why the ever living shit are those retards acting like their game is more difficult then? Is this for every fucking raid boss?

Attached: 1542142285789.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

the beginning is braindead easy but once you step into savage/ultimate then the difficulty curve shoots up.

not sure what's going on. a hunt?

And that's a good thing! I don't make as much money as NEET craftbros but it's not like you need money for anything in this game.

Anyone who says the game is easy hasn't done savage and especially hasn't done ultimate content

No but seriously, are you fucking stupid or just dense? Endgame between the two is about as vastly different in both the mechanics and the design.

Attached: 1458571270542.jpg (800x678, 265K)

>leveling roulette in sushi
>MNK player is doing the lowest dps
>take a look at what he's doing on the boss and notice he's not hitting any positional
>tell him that he should read his tool tips and that some of his abilities require him to hit the boss from the flank
>"I know what to do I've played WoW for 15 years"
>tell him it's too different games and that his dps won't be the highest
>"I don't care"
>leaves group after the first boss
>immediately get another dps and finish the dungeon
>get 2 comms at the end

Attached: 1559071190193.png (740x740, 166K)

Worst fucking part is that blizzard started to, more or less, design bosses AROUND that fucking addon.

SMN because it's the first AF since AF1 that doesn't make them half-naked

>UNLESS YOU WANT TO FIGHT ABSOLUTE VIRTUE IN WHICH CASE YOU BETTER GRIND FOR MONTHS WITHOUT SLEEP YOU KEK.

This
Wow is a complete shitfest that Blizzard refuses to even attempt to fix since modders will take care of it. By default healers can't even see if they have most of their buffs up on the party. Imagine if you had to click on the tank to see if you needed to refresh their regen.

Back when I played and did raids, guilds made it mandatory if you wanted to come. And even then you had idiots in LFR who'd still fuck up somehow.

the mounts

Attached: miqocake2.jpg (840x840, 75K)

>being a crowny.
You're not any better bud.

WoWfags think their game is more difficult because it's a numbers game. The higher end raids require gear from the lower end raids which require gear from lower end raids etc. It's not like XIV where all content is designed so that people can enter it day 1 with gear good enough to beat it. You have to farm gear for a week or two in WoW before you can clear the raids.

Yeah DBM has been around forever, it only got really stupid around WotLK when Blizz expanded their addon API stuff though.

how the fuck are you supposed to tell where the mist dragon is going to swoop the arena once he disappears

Attached: 1558706193669.png (601x601, 236K)

Nice strawman faggot, nobody ever said not to have an ingame damage parser

ffxiv is literally mist of pandaria before the thunder island, prove me wrong

About to start Stormblood expac

If I just grind MSQ is it realistic for me to complete it in time for SHB?

Yes, every boss has its custom callouts.
I never cleared anything past heroic raids on WoW so not sure, but apparently Blizzard, knowing that this addon exist, makes the mechanics almost impossible because otherwise everything would be absolutely easy mode.
The result is that you must have this addon if you want to raid because otherwise you'll never be able to do a shit

no but don't rush it anyway, you're not missing anything

>dude just read the server ticks or anything that's untelegraphed!
>waste possible hours of prog time because of some sort of immaculate mentality that you're better than addons

Attached: 1549480959678.jpg (600x525, 41K)

it literally spoonfeeds you the exact moment a mechanic happens and how to handle it. even brand new fights are spoilered because they get the info from the PTR and have it already programmed in for retail on day 1.

Attached: dbm.jpg (211x130, 14K)

I'm not surprised, it wont be long before the game has its own built in DBM and Recount, like how they did with Quest Helper.

>WoWfags are so stupid that ontop of only having a 2 button rotation they also need addons to tell them exactly what to do in a boss fight
>they still manage to fuck up and be dogshit at the game

Attached: 1561160383278.png (300x574, 132K)

pop sprint and run around in circles

i think i will buy the whale

That's a plugin.

PICK NUMBER 3 , M'LORD

Rush stormblood in three days? nah but you will be in bad company with all the wowfugees.

Run around the edges of the arena, once you can see him, the marker on the floor appears.

Its a retarded mechanic for a 4 man dungeon. You're supposed to have the four people coordinate and pick 4 corners. One should be able to see it from than angle and call it out in time. Near impossible in a pug.

Well it’s not only that, boss moves are not as clearly telegraphed in WoW meaning you do sort of have to learn them instead of just avoiding the yellow areas

Attached: 1560566058186.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

>combat doesn't have combos
>or positions
>less than half a dozen buttons
>complexity comes down to "if it's available, click it"
>end game is the only possible difficult part fo the game and they use a fucking
holy shit, I wanted to look it up and it's fucking true. The final boss of their last expansion was barely 11 mins long and they are literally being told by their addons what to do
>youtube.com/watch?v=K9VZrxWa4Qs

Attached: 1543376462543.jpg (247x248, 10K)

that message wasn't added until after the absolute virtue shitfest

lol

wow and they wonder why their game is dying

Attached: 1559924984565.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Lol what, the hardest bosses in FF14 are FAR harder than the hardest WoW bosses. We have no gear walls and the Ultimate difficulty fights still take over a week for world first, even though they're just a single fight you have unlimited tries on and you already have the maximum item level allowed for the fight when it releases.

I guess your source of information must be the few delusional remaining BFA players, who are butthurt that all their friends jumped ship to 14.

strawpoll.me/18215972

Attached: 1552277264150.gif (100x100, 23K)

Gameplay is easier but WoW objectively has more/harder boss mechanics. It would actually be impossible without stuff like DBM.

>A first party damage parser
>A plugin

I'll assume for the sake of argument that you thought I meant "A third party damage parser is okay" and not my intended statement of "FFXIV should have a first party damage parser"

Blizzard now designs encounters around it since it's pointless to try and get people to stop using it. Now you literally have to use it if you want to raid at all.

MapleStory is hard though

This is the one time I wish an MMO would copy Swtor and have npc romances.

>It would actually be impossible without stuff like DBM.

Isnt that terrible game design? To make your game mechanics so obscure and convoluted that people only do them with third party addons and now you just build content around expecting raiders to have it?

yea, it's kind of cute and more rabbit like in a way though but i get what you mean

Attached: side.png (433x524, 345K)

The only way to have a damage parser in XIV is through plugins. A parser in XIV is a plugin.

>You're supposed to have the four people coordinate and pick 4 corners.
lolwut
Just pop sprint and run a small circle around the middle.

if you did a fraction of any of this content without addons running you'd unironically be laughed at and be a complete detriment to your raid core

but you don't play the game anyways

Attached: 1549948222810.gif (300x301, 197K)

Why does it matter? It's not like this shit is hard. I just wanna play what's cool man.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow, you didn't improve, you took a shorcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

>every single thread devolves into WoW vs XIV
bros can we just stop its tiresome

lmao

Nothing in WoW is as hard as shit like grand octet

There are no addons, retard. Because addons are FOR retards. Some (weak) groups set up audio triggers for specific attacks via their parser, but that's all the babying you're gonna get.

fuck off we're full faggot

Are you incapable of comprehending the statement "FFXIV should not have third party plugin support, and should include a native first party damage parser"?

Attached: 1550036816240.gif (480x336, 867K)

Attached: 1561236786702.jpg (3480x3700, 1.95M)

nothing in WoW can top grand octet or ultimate annhilation

it's a joke compared to most xiv bosses. I mean for fucks sake unending coil is 20 mins long you stupid blizzdrone. You're just retarded

>these are the geniuses that plague df

>WoW objectively has more/harder boss mechanics
>dont stand in fire
>stand next to teammate if you have green dot
>hard mechanics
so this is what it means when people say WoW players have 25% of a brain..

Attached: 1560654860919.png (847x1024, 737K)

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1d6pbEYqVx2jclVyvll8-CEMLozcYtk-mm_KyBSNf158/edit

It is, there's a good reason why WoW has been bleeding subs like mad.

WoWfags are all boomers who have been playing since 2004. They've lost their reflexes and short term memory, so they need to rely on plugins.

Those were shills from their stupid do-it-for-free outreach program. Nobody in their right mind thought it was going to go anywhere.

The game isn’t designed to be played with them people who use it are literally cheating and Blizzard really should do something about it

>crystal can't even fill up on a weekend
Best datacenter they said, everyone will come to crystal they said.

Attached: 1538702464408.png (318x351, 10K)

who will die in shadowbringers? you know its coming.

I just got done with the Final Steps of Faith, and am enjoying a fine dinner with Aymeric. It's a nice change, and a great reprieve before I start dealing with those bastard Warriors of Darkness.

adding a native parser would just cause even more issues with people harassing others due to their parse.

hopefully ishgard

that's terrible game design if you need a third party tool just to be able to clear the content. at that point they may as well implement the addon officially into the game instead of having people google it and download it.

As someone who has played WoW since 2006, you are just retarded. I only used DBM like one time in MoP and it was just boring. The mechanics are not that complicated. Just read what they do. Goddamn.

Your mom.

Wow. All of them are trash. Good work Yoshi P. Glad you removed all the class quests for all the extra resources elsewhere.

the little Minfillia and maybe one of the twins

>watch WoW mythic raid world first clear posted ITT
>it's basically the dungeon boss from Sunken Temple of Qarn but with a couple of extra mechanics
wow... so this... is the power... of true WoW difficulty,... woah

>nobody ever said not to have an ingame damage parser
I have an ingame damage parser right now. It's plugged in. It's showing ingame. Also, no mmo has a BUILT IN damage parser. Not even WoW. That's a retardedly unrealistic conversation you want to be having.

you're not wrong

Attached: WoWfugee boomer.jpg (926x187, 43K)

>best data center
who the fuck said that?

Maybe ne of the twins
Maybe Thancred
But my vote goes to Urianger and Matoya

I don't even know why people have such an inferiority complex that everything has to be "b-but WoW!".

Healers, which is odd for me because i play healers and support in a lot of other games and find it super fun. XIV healing just seems like complete ass in every way.

Lol nobody

it's literally only erp tourism alt heaven
nobody would keep their mains in that shithole dc and never ever clear the lv 80 trial

He will die while you are away on the First, and you never got to say goodbye.

Attached: Edmont_de_Fortemps.png (502x1075, 587K)

Nearly every single mythic end boss is 15-20min brainlet

>youtube.com/watch?v=k5BTdavXUSc
>youtube.com/watch?v=8it5rki5I10

The funny thing is that the game already flopped in other regions before it hit the west. You could have seen the shitfest coming years in advance.

Attached: bless online.jpg (1152x864, 144K)

Ive tried that. Doesnt work. You cant see the dragon unless you're on the very ring of the platform.

So I was just afk in stonetalon in WoW reading this thread, and I got this. The fuck is wrong with you shitheads?

Attached: 896c62586d4faba840d6cfd7639d05fb.png (517x69, 51K)

>>it's basically the dungeon boss from Sunken Temple of Qarn but with a couple of extra mechanics
>the hardest boss in WoW has less mechanics than the final boss of copperbell

Attached: 1555087393182.jpg (10000x10000, 1.9M)

estinien is gonna join his waifu

Attached: ysale and estinien.png (1000x665, 687K)

>tfw I met a 40+ years old guy in game
He was absolutely terrible. But I know people in their 30s and they're absolutely beasts at the game, so whatever

Attached: 1558650680678.png (300x329, 226K)

>Doesnt work.
Sure is news to me considering that's what I've done every time and it always works.

which trailer is your favorite bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=4phUCJlomPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

>tfw slowly approaching my 30s and I can literally feel my reaction times and hand dexterity slow down to a crawl
I want to finish at least one ultimate before I reach full on boomer status

Attached: 1555459234630.gif (100x100, 719K)

The absolute pathetic state of wow raiding.

No, please. I actually wouldn't be able to take it

Attached: 1380687932346.jpg (461x523, 32K)

The thing is that Crystal does have the most players according to Bancho, but their servers rarely get locked because they're all guesting onto Balmung.

>the retard WoW player is too stupid to read that it's an XIV thread
amazing

Wow, you're right, I must've been hallucinating all those times I did it just fine

>Based on Yea Forums culture

Attached: shitposting.jpg (1177x623, 382K)

>I never do positionals unless it's a ex primal xD
Why are people like this?

Attached: 4533513212,4,54,.jpg (960x612, 103K)

heavenskino

>Not including ARR
Get out.
youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

Nah he's safe because he's a part of the job quest npc so it would be confusing as fuck if someone where to clear ShB then level up a dragoon and see him again when they saw him die.

Listen, I bought into Bless to have an average/mediocre time sink for a month and a half while I waited for other games.

How was I supposed to know it was actually a complete dumpster fire instead?

>*sips*
Yep, Final Coil of Bahamut, now THAT was a raid.

Attached: 1530409407816.jpg (675x601, 63K)

they wouldnt even look like that, male vierafags are the worst secondaries

2 people in my FC are almost 40 and have like 3 children.

Urianger. And his death-soliloquy will last two solid hours, so be sure you order a pizza or something to stay conscious.

What server is this, fucking christ?

Stormblood's first half is really weak, but the Othard reveal was pretty hype.

>not even all Lala squadron

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

This shit is pathetically easy. There's no fucking way any of this compares to Ultimate content.
WoW is pathetic.

by looking at it, fucking ICO came out in 2001 and bless had animations that looked worse then that

>Only two hours
We all know he'd go on longer than that
You finish the cutscene and walk back at the end of the expansion and he's still going

I cleared ucob on my 30th birthday. You can do it

the sultana is in the CUL questline even though she was "dead"

Attached: DtKanxOUUAAeBqE.jpg (801x703, 34K)

The sultana was bouncing on my dick even though she was "dead".

>reaction times and hand dexterity slow down to a crawl
user, if you're not trolling, you might want to see a doctor about that.
You shouldn't be seeing any kind of nervous deterioration until your early 60s at least.

How, what the fuck. Everyone in my FC is around 20-25 with the odd 16 year old thrown in. Where the fuck do you go to meet boomers in this game?

Attached: 1492487760433.png (222x202, 36K)

That's bad game design when you need to develop around an add-on.

Ultimate is literally nothing but route memorization, why do you think trannies like speedrunning it so much?

Where do you find a ffxiv gf?

which lala npc is the purest

You will probably be fine for the most part, bigger problem would be long raiding times.
Honestly I don't understand how people are capable of raiding for pretty much 16 hours a day, I become useless after 3 hours.

the containment server of Crystal of course
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/15703173/

Just get in a big FC, user. You get to met every kind of player.

Answers/Flames of Truth still gets me to this day.
Heavensward and Shadowbringers are hype as fuck but having been part of this since 1.0, the ARR one still gets me.

Argus is a gear check, you should look at gul'dan if you want to look for a good fight

I'm going to rush through the MSQ and do the final bosses and then quit for a year while playing WoW. It's just how this games designed dude, nothing serious.

Which job do you feel is the most fun to play at level 50?
Going to go deep into the irregular tomestone farm tonight.

Basado

I don't know man, I'm 30 in a month and I am actually in better shape than I've been in years. Maybe you should try going outside.

>14 weebs actually think their game has difficult content
Fucking dungeons in WoW are more intense than "Ultimate" raids

They don't really care about that. Estinien will still show up in these quests even when you are at the point in HW story where he is Nidhogged.

>Tfw got to ARR too late to finish Bahamut before HW was out
>Tfw stopped playing mid-HW cause life got too busy before Alexander: The Creator (Savage) was out
Maybe this time I'll have time to do actual endgame stuff

Attached: kill myself.jpg (638x480, 32K)

There are high level broodwar players in their mid-late 30s.

Not a single lalafell in my squad, thankfully. I fucking hate them all.

>addons again

Attached: 1544596805259.gif (500x282, 677K)

Attached: ffxiv_06182017_180252.png (1920x1057, 1.61M)

>that birds eye view
Why do wow players fucking do this? Easiest way to spot a wowfugee but why?

Attached: 1560706394037.jpg (1280x692, 177K)

Why do you think they're bringing back Classic? The mechanics in vanilla are so easy that you don't need DBM. Most fights are just a straight up gear check.

Maybe SAM, you'll have Midare so you can at least look at bars disappear.

My FC has been going since 1.0, were all in our late 20’s and 30’s now.

I met mine after she bought the house next to mine in Mist back in 2.1. I made fun of her shitty decorations and and we've been together for 5 years

Attached: 1467666579357.png (576x699, 194K)

Yep, 30 here and reactions times are going down, but since everything is scripted it doesn't prevent me from being good at this game.

So I'm doing the Summoner's quest right now and when do they stop playing around and just say outright Y'sthola and Y'mithra are sisters?

BLU

SAM or NIN

come to Primal, we got plenty of boomers here.

come on don't be like that

Attached: 18473.jpg (700x882, 205K)

it's like she sees into my soul

I'm a guy that likes story in his video games, but holy shit, locking expansion content behind storylines, despite there being no reason to from a narrative standpoint, his obtuse as hell.

It took me 70~ hours to get through ARR, and now I have to do some 80 quests to reach Heavensward content.

I just want to play a Gunbreaker, man.

Attached: CarlListen.png (512x384, 257K)

play as a catdude

What does BLM have against depth perception?

>fc lead is a couple 40+
>FC Mom and Dad keep us ungrateful shits in line
Its weird and I love it.

Because they don't need to look at anything other than their feet thanks to having addons tell them what to do.

I am on Primal

WHM, SCH, WAR, BRD, MCH, BLM are fine. Everyone else is shit.

you don't need to catch up to play gunbreaker, just hit the required level

Join a comfy mid sized FC on a non ERP server and you'll find them.

Attached: friday night.jpg (984x888, 203K)

The hell? When does she say this?

Attached: 1354763338640.jpg (429x377, 41K)

>I just want to play a Gunbreaker, man.
You can, when ShB launches. Only the HW jobs are locked behind the MSQ.

If you haven't finished Coil or the ARR extreme primals, Urianger is standing in the Waking Sands right now for you even though he's in the First.

Any time you're doing old content you're doing it "at the time it was released".

I don't think it's addressed but there is a funny little easter egg where if you are a SMN and you go talk to her for the quest you get unique dialogue acknowledging that you two are close. Something like
>"Hey user! Who are your friends?"
instead of
>"Hello, can I help you?"
It's the little things

Momozigo

SAM and RDM feel like almost complete jobs at 50.

>MCH and BRD at 50
Out of your fucking mind

DRK is shit? Sorry I don’t know much about the game but it seems people like it.

>Lucky Sparrow performing on Balmung tonight
oh shit lads

>Arguing about ffxiv being harder when you have unlimited revives

yukes

>WAR
It's literally 1-2-3 > 1-2-4 at level 50.

It's just Heavensward that does that. The devs quickly learned their lesson and put the Stormblood Job NPCs in ARR towns - the same is happening for GNB and DNC.

neat

>my static consits of 3 people in their 20's, 3 people in their 30's, one 19yo in college, and one 16yo neet who dropped outta high school
>the neet has had depressive episodes in the middle of raiding and regularly has to take mediciation
>near the end he started making suicidal jokes
>find out he isn't taking his meds
>barely functions during the end of sigma
>we're just some online buds to him we can't deal with this
>have to kick him from the static because we aren't therapists and we can't help him
>last we heard of him he was gonna go start seeing a therapist
>hasn't been online in months and his discord is unactive
fuck I don't know if he's ok or not, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried

Attached: 3479535_0.jpg (630x630, 51K)

Really? Black mage? I main BLM and even I feel like the new AF is kinda bad.

when she meets zenos

Literally who?

Shad BLMette is cute.

Attached: lala blm shad.png (1410x2000, 2.07M)

Only HW new classes are locked behind story. You'll just need any class at 60 to play Gunbreaker.

Time bubble user. We thought Urianger was out of the action forever because he's the questgiver for the ARR extremes.
Turns out the devs don't give a shit.

WoW has addons that literally play the game for you

RDM has both a complete kit and a retarded amount of damage at that level, you're guaranteed to be #1 in dps as long as you have two braincells to rub together.

I like that the unga bunga class plays that way it helps me rp

How many time did Zenos smash this?

>No reason to from a narrative standpoint

Except there is, retard. Everything is one story and all the expansion areas are blocked off for STORY REASONS. You can't go into Ishgard before finishing the ARR story because Ishgard is an isolationist state and doesn't allow outsiders to enter, until something changes thanks to the story.

Aw fuck I gotta swing by, when's it start?

Attached: 1465416091223.png (1240x1118, 832K)

Blue Mage and Bard, but I'll fucking do it anyway, I'll do them all

Oh yeah, but I wanted to play Dark Knight while getting to 60 in order to get used to tanking before I unlock Gunbreaker, but *that* can't be done until I deal with these 80 filler quests.

I'm thankful the game gets better about it post-ARR, but Jesus.

MCH is much more fun at 50 than 70.

troupe that puts on some really autistically high level shows

16 minutes at the place in Lavender Beds

Once with his boot.

Correct me if im wrong but the majority of all boss fights I've seen on wow are literally tank and spank and dont stand in the fire circles thats about it.

This set will look pretty good on fem lalas and awful on any other fem.

6 EST looks like.

do you also complain about not being able to play the final level in dishonored etc halfway through?

>FC recently bought a big house in Kugane
>everyone helping decorating the place so the company chest is empty
>can just put it in my bag because I have decoration privileges
>have stolen in twice so far and the FC leader still hasn't taken a look at log to see who did it
anyone else here /devlish/?

Attached: me.jpg (381x37, 5K)

Once again SCH looks fantastic but it just makes the gameplay changes hurt that much more

MCH isn't fun ever, but especially not at 50

SCH gladly it lvl up along SMN

That is not the case. Especially now, mechanics in current tier raids have an absurd amount of obtuse mechanics. If you're just thinking of vanilla wow raids back in 2004, then yea.

>botting
Unironically kill yourself.

just don’t do much else. that helps immensely with speed. go cook or something

I got monk to 60, will probably never get it any farther. I hate the way it plays, its animations, everything about it.

It will be cute on midlander girls as well and the other races doesn't matter.

>Of course im using Cactbot. Im not a raidlogging parsetranny. After I hit the gym i want to do some ultimate raids to calm myself down and relax.

Attached: 1549385540031.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>WAR
Unless you're main tanking WAR is shit at 50. DRK is the only one that has all the basics at that level.

>impossible without stuff like DBM
the game has built in DBM now days and i did mythics in legion just fine with that
unending coil is 20 mins long you stupid >blizzdrone. You're just retarded
strong words coming from somewhere where majority of the people use ACT for callouts on Nael or for at least one who does callouts for you uses them

god fucking damned be it wow or xiv MMO community is fucking retarded

Attached: 1547245401737.jpg (456x810, 27K)

I just reported a gather bot today.

Larboard
Starboard

>The GNB monocle is opaque
I don't know why I didn't see this coming.

Except for the new jobs, MCH and DRG, they really look lackluster compared to AF3s. They almost look like they could be AF2 instead.

I don't see anything in PF, which house is it?

>Reloading isn't a fucking OGCD channeled ability

Whoever designed MCH needs to be fucking slapped

New US servers when?

LB Ward 16 Plot 36 on Balmung

Seriously it looks like they're trying to turn WoW into a MOBA.

>Camera zoomed all the way out
>Only press 4-6 buttons
>Player character makes Dota voiceclips like "THAT SPELL IS STILL CHARGING" "I NEED A TARGET" "THAT ITEM IS NOT READY YET"

Attached: dota apm.webm (960x468, 1.41M)

Well gee, if only they had two other tanks that you can play in the meantime.

>the other races doesn't matter
I doubt it. The way the skirt curves I can honestly only see it being good on femlalas. The taller the worse it will look, so I dread seeing a Viera or Femroe wearing that.

Also, holy English batman.

Keeping people res'd constantly isn't feasible in high end content so that's really a moot point.

How... do you ironically kill yourself?

WE

Well it does look less telegraphed in wow maybe I was just missing shit.

Was forced to learn during 11s so I don't mind it anymore.

If I haven't played XIV since release and started playing now, how long would it take me to watch up to this expansion?

>Reloading isn't a fucking OGCD channeled ability
We didn't get rid of the flamethrower bullshit to have it replaced with another kind of ticking bullshit.

If you say it three times in the mirror, Koji appears.

Attached: 1560724718523.png (631x630, 516K)

You realize the head WoW dev plays the game on a fucking tablet. Really just makes you think

>youtube.com/watch?v=jHJ_hqJewM0

Most wow fights are about coordination with other players than mechanical difficulty, this is why addons have a lot less impact than people think

>despite there being no reason to from a narrative standpoint, his obtuse as hell.

Why do you think that? The plot of SHB literally demands that the events of the previous games happens, and so forth.

A while because the story is long and lengthy but it's not a "catch up" kind of thing.

and if you have like more then 2 deaths it's wipe due to low DPS and the boss hits enrage blizzdrone

He got Isekai'd to the First user...

Attached: In that chaotic no man's land between realms, time and space warp and blend in unexpected ways. (1192x676, 2.86M)

You're 5 years behind everyone else. So it's gonna take you 5 years to get caught up.

What's wrong with botting?

Taking a break from farming exp manuals.

Attached: 39210_20190623175121_1.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

SAM, GNB and PLD look great. MCH looks like hot garbage though.

>>Player character makes Dota voiceclips like "THAT SPELL IS STILL CHARGING" "I NEED A TARGET" "THAT ITEM IS NOT READY YET"
WoW's always had that dude. Hell Blizzard's done voice lines for shit like that ever since their RTSes. WoW characters get more and more agitated the more you try to mash something that's on cooldown, just like clicking a Peon repeatedly in WC3

>Goblin is a preferred server, but you cannot make characters on it

What? Why have it be preferred, then?

try to post this without the ass filter

...which I have to grind from level one, yeah.

I'm referring to certain content like the new classes, not the story itself.

*destroys ur cities while ur away*
*hits on u*

Attached: 1452126343400.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

so is shadowbringers gonna be fully voiced or no

what makes you think otherwise?

I was a beyond super casual on wow i only done that shit on lfr.

That shit looks quite fun man.
I've always wished ffxiv raids and stuff where as open and what not as wows but yoshis a lazy cunt.

Imagine playing a soulless generic wow clone when you could just play 8.2 in 3 days

GNB and DNC are both available as long as you have a character at level 60 and finished the Ultima fight at 50 in the ARR MSQ. Also god forbid you actually have to level a job instead of only playing shit that starts at level 50/60.

The Preferred/Standard/Congested is set by SE manually, the character creation locking is automatic.

Everything.

Attached: 1558982492325.png (572x496, 26K)

Hes after Garlemald because they're under the influence of Ascians who fucked him over.

Too expensive given that they dub the game in English/Japanese/German/French/Chinese/Korean.

Maybe in a future expansion if the game continues to grow in budget.

>I want to get used to tanking
>but not by playing a tank!

MCH is top tier for me. GNB, WAR, and MNK are pretty good too.

I find it odd that Zenos doesn't care that you 4v1'd him, and then 8v1'd him. He would have whooped your ass otherwise.

Attached: 1551539707693.png (300x400, 137K)

>show up
>greeters handing out tickets
>autism kicks in as I'm standing in line
>freak out and run off
ah fuck

That's just gameplay. In canon, WoL does all this crap alone.

Canonically, you solo every fight, sometimes with the help of "some friends".

That's not true, many of the log entries note that the WoL has a massive list of adventurer contacts to rely on if they need to

running around aetheryte plazas and hearing people play music is so nice

Not really they outright acknowledge sometimes you have a group of adventures with the echo that help you, like with Susanoo

daily reminder not to lewd the twins
they are for hugs not lewds

Attached: 1561150484804.jpg (800x600, 104K)

The character creation limitations are placed automatically and depend on a variety of things, like how exhausted the login server of your chosen world is compared to others at the moment for example.
Try again in half an hour and chances are you will be able to make one.

Yeah, I'd rather not lose the progress I've already made by starting back at square one, so playing a class that starts at the level I'm currently at is preferable.

I make all-female Lala squadron have their midriff exposed so i can fap to them while leveling SMN

Attached: 75240020_p0.jpg (778x1144, 184K)

Fuck Shadowbringers, I'm back to WoW. You can all enjoy being passive aggressive with each other for the rest of your lives.

be ready to kill yourself then

lmao

Now THIS is based

there is only 4 possible males and 4 possible females

Attached: 1547153473268.jpg (640x532, 32K)

Bro this is not the game for you I swear

Most people aren't that bad in game desu

we are not fucking alisae