When did you realize vidya was a crap medium of storytelling?

When did you realize vidya was a crap medium of storytelling?

Attached: tudors.jpg (380x285, 29K)

Why would you play a game for the story. It's a game; you PLAY it

Haven't

Attached: supergiant.jpg (1200x696, 184K)

i hate this faggot

Because it's a VIDEO game you retard
If gameplay was all that mattered they wouldnt have music either

it isn't, just a lot of games have mediocre stories. i don't know if the tv series you've included in the OP is particularly good either though.

>VIDEO
How does looking at something imply it has to have a story?

Something tells me he cares less about the quality and more of the image, you just know that OP is thinking
>Looking at this fucking Chad, why can't games have chads like him

Henry VIII was a fucking terrible King

Isn't this that game where at the end it turns out the person who played is an utter faggot?

>le game of thrones and knock-off tv shows are epic mature stories and beyond games
Read a book

Attached: miami laugh.jpg (500x610, 83K)

>all this proyecting

Its a great show though.
Compare the plot to games like Octopath traveler and thats the diference between vidya and shows

that show was good

When did you realize your shit thread is off topic

What the fuck is this?

What the plot of a tv show based on historical event and historical people to a plot created 100% from scratch? That's hardly a fair comparison as half the work was already done for the TV show

it was shit. wolf hall much better

>game
>stand alone story with beginning middle and end

>TV show
Maybe the writers have ideas for one good season at best, then if the show becomes popular they'll keep dragging it out across multiple seasons until the story turns to shit

Even just counting the shows that are decent in the first place, how many serialized dramas end well? Barely any.

You can do videogames based in books like The Witcher .The problem is the medium

>Maybe the writers have ideas for one good season at best, then if the show becomes popular they'll keep dragging it out across multiple seasons until the story turns to shit
Alternative the writers have ideas for several seasons but budget slashes the show to only two season so the writers has to cram like 4 seasons of material into one season.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Stop watching so much trash.

Tudors, such kino

Even just talking about the shows commonly called the GOAT most of them either go down in quality or are way longer than they need to be.
>The Wire
Bad final season
>Breaking Bad
Bad Final season
>The Sopranos
Never goes to shit but the only reason it went on for as long as it did was that HBO were making a lot of money off it, not because it was the right amount of time to tell the story, could easily lose a season worth of episodes.

I HVRT MYSELF TODAY

kojima realized this like 20 years ago, it's why he only makes moviegames.

how the fuck is breaking bad's final season bad

>they used a potato nigger to portray henry the 8th