NOOO COME BACK

PLEASE BUY MY GAME!!!

Attached: 1555908822088.png (567x650, 127K)

no

They going to add in all Pokemon yet? If so, I will now buy your game.

Lets be honest, People are buying it regardless how shit is

>comes out before the holdiays
I would never buy this but my Grandma has always bought me a Nintendo game for Christmas my whole life so I'll probably have her get me this or Luigi's Mansion

okay

I pre-ordered it and don't understand why people are so mad at it

Attached: consider dekomori.png (1145x674, 397K)

>turns into a slut to get people to buy her game

Attached: 1543197883643.png (380x400, 88K)

Because it's continuing Game Freak's pattern of laziness.

PLEASE BUY IT I'LL DO ANYTHING

Attached: 1559710246632.jpg (2644x3678, 485K)

give me your hat

E-excuse me?

Attached: 1551373832651.png (644x745, 195K)

Luigi's Mansion looks a million times better than this shitpile, go for that instead

Not being mad about it yourself is one thing, but not understanding why other people are mad makes you a a straight up mental midget.

Sure thing, loli

Attached: Female.Protagonist.Pokmon.Sword...Shield.full.2509479.jpg (480x919, 271K)

Not everyone feels the same way you do, but if you want to continue to support your favorite company by buying their yearly movie tie-in games, more power to you.

I don't care about GameFreak really I just like Pokemon.

Did anyone actually transfer thier old Pokemon from a previous generation? I'm just curious.

I still have my bros from as far back as Diamond.

I mean the only thing I know is they don't have every pokemon, but I'm fine with that really since after a while it just kind of became bloated.

Yes, I actually have a shiny raltz with trace which I caught as a kid in Ruby. Gardevoir is not gonna get caught, but a lot of people favorites will

Are there any other franchises whose spinoffs are always better than the main series?

Yes, from Platinum and Soul Silver to BW and B2W2. Didn't like XY from the get go (or any 3ds title moving on), so I never transferred them to those.

I know a lot of people that do but I always find it funner to build a new team every game.

Ill only buy it if you can fit yourself in a Pokeball

give. me. your. hat. MAGGOT!

Attached: soldier.jpg (150x150, 5K)

I transferred my team from Platinum back when it was only XY, then my X save corrupted so I lost my platinum team. It still kills me till this day and now I make sure to backup my saves using Action Replay before moving them over.

Attached: 1551536800592.gif (253x216, 942K)

SHUT UP TODD I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKYRIM 2

HAT. NOW.

fuck off tranny pedo

Okay.

Attached: D3pxZJqWsAAIhGr.jpg (219x360, 13K)

is there voices to the mcs?

Attached: 1557108335839.png (1280x720, 1002K)

Only if you will pee in my mouth little girl

yo-kai watch has way more attractive girls

Attached: BLIZZARIA 12.jpg (393x393, 27K)

The lolis are inferior

Attached: z.png (582x810, 507K)

Bros... I can't believe it...

Attached: Junichi Masuda.png (708x338, 214K)

I expected better graphics if they're suddenly cutting Pokemon themselves. Fuck that

Attached: 8th gen.png (1280x539, 1.27M)

they could have used the freed up space/dev time to improve the game in literally any way but instead they spent the extra time making a separate ingame model for each time a dynamaxed pokemon has a different number of clouds above it

Based Game Freak. Would you rather have mega evolution and hundreds of past pokemon or dynamax? I think the answer is easy.

only people who hate this game is the losers who only play games with good graphics (the zoomers) and the losers who only want to play with their childhood snorlax (the boomers).

The fact that you aren’t able to have all Pokémon is something that I understand makes this game worse on an objective level but I never transfer Pokémon from previous generations anyway so it really doesn’t matter to me

I’m more concerned with this game interrupting me for a cutscene every five steps like Sun and Moon did

Lets be honest, 90% of the people whining about not having every pokemon in the game were never going to buy it in the first place.

I don't give a shit about transferring pokemon from a previous game, but you'd think in the highest grossing media franchise of all time based around monster catching where the slogan is literally "catch all the monsters" they'd make it a slightly higher priority to let you catch all the monsters

Yeah agreed. Let's be real here, people who were talking about the Pokemon franchise were never going to buy this new game. They just like talking about it.

because it has an aspect that is disappointing to a few dozen autists but everyone in 2019 likes an outrage so they can actually feel something by proxy in their miserable lives

I'll buy it, but here's what you're going to do. Marry me and let's have three kids at least.

Give me the new Eeveelution.

Maybe if I'm really bored I'll buy it used

Attached: 1557090485744.jpg (1092x1339, 158K)

I’ll get the double pack if I get a prime taste of that cunny