Completely forgotten

Completely forgotten.

Is the souls formula played out and dudebro tier now?

Attached: 75645247235.jpg (644x362, 56K)

But this game didn’t have a souls formula at all and thats why it was their best selling game yet

>t. nigger

No builds. No multiplayer. No longevity.

And we’re done. Sticky this post so the summerfags can stop shitposting sekiro

>Completely forgotten.
your existence by people around you, faggot

t. zoomers who grew up on gimmicks instead of gameplay

fun game, had a whale of a time. im not a redditor who obsesses over a single game for five years though so maybe I missed the point of your post

>replayability is a gimmick
I guarantee you were born after 1995

pirated this... thing, it's not even on my ssd
first thing I did was browsing nexus mods and downloading an alt jacket

i've got ohter games to play faggot
fuck off and kys you shitposting cunt

Replayability comes from good gameplay, not gimmicks, dumb zoomer. And if you believe being born before 1995 is an accomplishment you must be born in 1995 or 4 which still makes you a 25 year old zoomlet.

Ds3 sold more pleb

Dmc5 has more replayability

It was Kino. You don't have to play every single game for hundreds of hours.

If it didn't have the FROM name we wouldn't even be talking about it. It's a shallow, mediocre action game with nothing to help hold it up.

Heh, I like it a lot.
It does have replay value (dunno where this meme comes from), has a unique battle system that forced you to apply a non-stop pressure, and has some of the best boss fights I've ever played.
I appreciate the fact it doesn't have any time-wasting mechanics like grinding for xp or rng crap which I can't stand anymore.
Lore is kinda classic but it does the job, could have more different ennemy type though.

Only downside is that there isn't a duel/VS mode, or even a boss rush mode that would really fit the game philosophy.

nioh 2's announcement made everyone go back and play the fully patched original game and realized how much better that game is at being "dark souls but with samurais and better combat mechanics" than sekiro with its one sword with three moves

/thread

>game has no online
>expect it to gain a community that will discuss it for years

Attached: 1557966127631.png (684x529, 134K)

You faggot.
Why couldnt you stay on Yea Forums? Is it because chernobyl ended?

>dudebro

>Is the souls formula played out and dudebro tier now?
>now
It was played out and dudebro tier by the time Dark Souls came out.

>singleplayer game comes out
>people play it
>people finish it
>happy with the experience
This is a failure, I guess. It used to be considered a bad thing when pointless multiplayer was shoved into a game.

people still talk about super metroid 20 years later

Still waiting for a price drop. not paying more than 20 for it. Sounds like a generic souls game with a grappling hook

Its just not great
There's like no variety, once you figure out how to do one boss you know them all

>comparing Sekiro to the progenitor of an entire genre
Besides, there are not constant Super Metroid threads on Yea Forums. There probably aren't constant Super Metroid threads on /vr/, either. I'm sure by OP's logic Super Metroid is a forgotten title as well.

It's not even a generic souls game. More like a similar approximation of a souls game.

I don't know why people liked it in the first place.

There's nothing to talk about. Once you beat it, that's it. There's no build diversity, no multiplayer...there's nothing to discuss. The narrative is crystal-clear, so there's no interpretation.

Sekiro was forgotten because it didn't use the souls formula.

kek, there are 'people' in this board discussing if metroidvania games can be 3d or not

if this game had unlockable outfits i would carry on playing it

it was a good game though definitely one of the best ps4 games and among my favourite games of all time

>replayability=gimmick
Stop pretending to be a boomer.

Attached: 54ee8891286bc3f9e0fff988f9a07b6c7cb1aea8_hq.gif (340x340, 133K)

>Completely forgotten
user how many times do I have to tell you, just because you repeat the same thing over and over doesn't make it any truer.