Who would win ?

who would win ?

Attached: d8ddnpl-6de5ff10-c200-4289-b86e-916141652df8.jpg (750x421, 189K)

my peanus weanus of course :)

It's basically the spider vs. wasp analogy.

terraria has weaponized yoyo's motherfucker

me

Terraria.

Realistically Terraria, but in reality it would be Minecraft because it's popular and people have been playing with mods for so long that they forget how bare-bones the actual game is.

Attached: Facts_and_logic.png (1000x666, 223K)

Steve couldn't even win against Banjo so...

Steve is literally only strong. Not only is he just strong, Terraria Guy probably has a bigger inventory, and as a result higher strength, in addition to all his crazy space technology. Also Steve gets hungry. Terraria Guy can literally go on forever.

Based.

>Realistically
>but in reality it would be

Attached: 1522020725303.jpg (567x523, 38K)

depends on where they're fighting
if terraria guy has time to set up a boss arena he'd probably win cus teleporters and rails

Leave Steve to me

Attached: 1543177462855.png (1000x480, 157K)

based

you basically become a god at the end of terraria

Steve couldn't beat a dead cereal mascot bear for a cameo in a party fighting game. What do you think.

Terraria's progression gets to the point where endgame characters are demigods that can take shitload of punishment while dishing out truckloads of damage, all the while zipping from one side of the world to the other with the various mobility enhanching items
Minecraft's only ranged weapon is the standard wooden bow, and you're limited to firework's vertical ascent and some fast gliding for advanced movement
The answer is prtty obvious
On the other hand, in a straight up fight terraria would be missing 50% of its game, while minecraft would lose something akin to 85%. Building is an integral part of both of them, and since it counts as setup it can't be brought into a straight VS battle as it would give an unfair advantage to either party.
I'm not saying that minecraft's protagonist would end up winning were it not for the lack of building, i'm saying that they lose even more than terraria's

Attached: 1517775229112.jpg (500x531, 38K)

>realistic
>adjective
>1.
>having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.

>reality
>noun
>1.
>the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
Just because they sound similar does not mean they're the same thing, brainlet.

They pull some Paper Mario bullshit and have Steve win because he's 3D and the Terraria guy is only 2D so he can't interact with him.

obviously minecraft will win because steve can move in 3 dimensions better evading. terraria fag cant

Since nobody answered serious:
>minecraft
>enchanted diamond armor with sword
>potions to enhance his power, life regeneration, recover life, etc.
>Terraria
>machineguns, swords that throw waves of energy, bombs that explode half the screen, wings to fly anywhere, equipment made of alien material stronger than mystical ores
>also potions and equipment that grants powerful effects
I would say Terraria hero. Also Moon Lord is much more powerful than Ender Dragon, Wither or Ancient Guardian. In fact even Wall of Flesh would probably murder Steve.

Would be funny if steve tried to break harder terraria blocks with tnt only for it to not work.

Terraria guy can attack with a yoyo from a single hole in his fort.

a rocket launcher and rockets IV could tear through anything steve builds

Terraria guy can build a cube out of Chlorophylite and bombard Steve with the Meteor Staff or similar hit.
He ded.

Dumbass

Imagine Steve desperately building a fort to protect himself after realizing he stands no chance, only to see a laser drill a single hole instantly through his fort... Seconds later the eerie sound of a whirring yoyo snaking its way into his bunker...