>be programer
>want to create a videogame
>all of my gameplay ideas have already been done
Post your vydia ideas, faggot

Attached: 796878.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Sneed

5th person shooter
you play as the narrator of a kid playing a 3rd person shooter

a platformer where everytime you jump the level layout changes, give it a TV channel theme

No u

You can't read? It clearly says Kirk van Houten.

Make a "simulator" for some mundane daily task, but give it horrible controls and janky physics. Market it to twitch streamers.

Beat em up with a couple of fighting game style special moves and juggle combos.

>game like Sunless Sea set on earth during the age of sail
>sail across Europe selling goods until you can develop/invent better seafaring vessels
>take commissions from European monarchs to try and sail to India or to the Americas
>find new lands and help settle them for your patron
>throw your money behind certain nations so they win wars and shit and become more powerful, making you more money
>compete with other AI trading companies for the best trade routes
>commit piracy in the Caribbean
>rush to China to secure silk and tea and shit
>game ends at the start of WWI
>whoever made the most money/prestige/influence over the course of the game

I've got next to fucking design in programming and no time to learn right now and it breaks my heart

Attached: 1555286794546.jpg (217x232, 11K)

and the kid's a school shooter

just do it better retardo

If you can programme how hard is making vidya? In your opinion something like a shooting game.

Artificial Academy but its an open world game

Make a school shooter fps.

Musical fighting game where special moves are done by holding a left or right trigger then inputting a combination of directional keys to play a song. Each song gives a different status effect or special move depending on the character. There is a universal song to cancel song attacks that varies on character.

Attached: big.png (225x217, 38K)

I been thinking of 3rd person squad military shooter sorta like that star wars Republic commando. But with cartoon ant soilders that shoot other bugs and having things like spiders and wasps as bosses. I'll call it Bullet Ants with aesthetic of pic related but with ants instead

Attached: cd5ff83fd5f1c89fa4e535dd6bee4595.jpg (403x403, 24K)

Attached: 1545269420739.jpg (262x234, 14K)

I just want to see something like System Shock or Half Life or nu Prey. Gimme another game like that.

Then start reinvesting your ideas back into how to IMPROVE the existing idea. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel - that's one of the reasons game ideas don't develop: people think they have to keep starting over, instead of improving.

Be the CHANGE you want to see, faggot.

RTS where alliances between players and AI are made after the game starts and the goal is to win with as little allies as possible, or peace between all the players

>all of my gameplay ideas have already been done
Nothing new under the sun, faggot

slavery tycoon

>be translator
>want to translate a vidya
>all the good ones already done
>also have zero programming knowledge so can't even figure how to dump text on my own, let alone make tools that would make the job easier

life is tough

>XCOM, but you play as the GCPD taking down various Batman villains.
>Dungeon keeper, but with evolution and eugenics.
>Real estate sim, but you build haunted houses and need to manage both ghostly visitors as well as living residents.

sneed tycoon

Just fucking make it, user.

Get something down on your portfolio, or your list of games that you've successfully developed. Who gives a fuck about originality, especially when execution is far more important. Just program and get it done.

Why should I let you steal my ideas just because you lack vison?

Pimp simulator.

Attached: purple-pimp-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 627K)

an RPG where everyone is the bard.

Make a human flight sim.
Doesn't have to be the "stare at an anime ass" kind, superhero sim would be equally interesting. Two stick control, with plane controls on left and strafing on right. Maybe add gyro controls to aim.

Attached: affb6a373ea8cd4fd630d52dc24efaab.jpg (1170x827, 433K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed Farming Simulator 2 (sequel to Chuck's)

Something like hotline miami took 2 years to make with only 1 1/2 programmers using fucking game maker and other people taking care of music, art design, story, etc.
There al also dozens of game engines and programming languages.
How hard it is to make depends on a huge amount of things and how far you want to take it, so I can't give you a straight asnwer.

Attached: 1535731462411.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Realistic small-scale farming simulator
>plow the land yourself
>crops randomly dies becaude of shit conditions
>gotta slauther, skin, debone and prep animals
>if you do anything wrong you get sick

Just watched this episode on tv

Magical Girl Esper Dating Sim game.
You're the manager/teacher of three girls in which every week, they'll need to fight the monster of the week.

Day mode:
During School:
You'll decide what lessons the girls do to increase relationship, stat values and skills

After school:
Trigger events outside town, increase your own HP/MP (The espers will use your energy as their shared HP/MP), do sidequests or events to create new lessons for the girls.

There will also be important events which your choice determines what happens to the girls during the main scenario whether they'll betray you, die in battle, suicide.