The best handheld console came out 14 years ago

>The best handheld console came out 14 years ago

Is there still hope for handheld or has mobile killed the market ?

Attached: E7D3916B-DFE8-421B-BBFC-E46553F73C26.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

Hey man I recently got a micro, but its so fucking tiny lol, hard to get a good grip. Any games where you don't use the L and R buttons too much?

Pokemon
Golden Sun

Literally made for children

>emulator handheld market is exploding right now
>still nothing with the Micro's comfy form factor

am currently playing GS for the first time, finding it to be a bit overrated

>the Micro's comfy form factor
t. minecraft steve

t. boomer

>gameboy micro
>is actually micro
kino

It's a cute little portable to own but the screen is way too small. It does have the best dpad ever made.

no way, this is the best console for busy adults. Just stuff it into your pocket and pull it out when you take a shit or have a small break. I like the Switch but I'm not playing that in public I'm not 10

>best
>drops backwards compatibility

I don't think so tim

Wtf is that a handheld for ants?

The only one I have is the Mother 3 bundle one I got around its release. The thing is really small but nice.

I remember seeing it stores but it was fuck expensive for being worse than a GBA SP

You have to go in sexpecting a shitty rpg and get a pretty good one. I had fun the first time compared to other contemporaries.

Micro is fucking fantastic

Shame about the GBA library tho

>or has mobile killed the market ?
It's definitely absorbed it, what with being able to emulate every handheld except the Vita and then some.

>Shame about the GBA library
you mean one of nintendo's best libraries?

This GBA games are peak 2D animation and the library is STACKED with first parties and has some good third.

I may be an old fart but I like having a console dedicated to games even if my phone can play them

I felt the same way until I got a PC and realized that emulating on my phone is a handheld version of that.

GBA library is the biggest shovelware pile of garbage to ever exist. there are a tiny handful of Nintendo titles that aren't shitty ports and the rest is trash

With all due respect you have shit taste my friend

The tricks to not use the tips of your fingera to press the shoulder buttons, just use the first joints in your fingers, looks weird but it works for me at least.