Will there ever be another Godzilla game? Preferably like pic related

Will there ever be another Godzilla game? Preferably like pic related

Attached: damm.png (1023x1429, 3.15M)

I just saw the first godzilla for the first time. Godzilla is cute desu

Well, there was one on PS4. Shit is like $100+ dollars to buy a copy though due to such a low print run.

I kept seeing rumors about a Godzilla v Kong 2d fighter, which even if real doesn’t sound too exciting cuz 2d

>it's 2d so it's bad

How can a man be so wrong

It was fake and whoever made it needs to be lynched

Attached: STR vs DEX.gif (445x250, 2.47M)

I want to play it so much but can't justify paying more than $120 for a used copy.

Attached: godzilla_screenshot-08-ps4-ps3-us-19mar15.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Why don't you play Godzilla DF go-errr guys? It's free!

Attached: 1561256903461.jpg (1229x692, 124K)

I’m not saying all 2d fighters are bad I just think Godzilla works better in 3d

I want to fuck Godzilla

here's your godzilla game

Attached: 1534272533623.png (780x1387, 2.99M)

Attached: vomit.jpg (736x718, 39K)

>Tfw I unironically enjoy this """game"""

Attached: 1558926973708.png (427x576, 310K)

Why did Godzilla Unleashed drop the ball so hard?
>2 new original kaijus added; both of them use generic stock sound effects
>Bagan and Zilla not added because Varan got in due to being more obscure than Bagan, and Zilla was not liked
>Literally unfinished; you can't complete Megaguirus' tutorial stage
>No controller support; have fun with the wiimote and nunchuck
>More unbalanced than the previous game; have fun fighting Destoroyah
>King Caesar's theme isn't even in the game, despite it existing on the OST; when you play as him, it's always silent
>Godzilla 90s and 50s not playable in story mode (except for the G90s in the PS2 version)
>PS2 version is literally STE 1.5
>PS2 version had no new characters; only Battra and Obsidious were added (and they were both clones of existing characters), and Gigan reuses his STE model, instead of having his Final Wars design.
>In the PS2 version, Biollante isn't even playable despite being on the game files for STE and having everything except for a rage
>PS2 version literally has broken throws; most of them don't have any horizontal range

Attached: GODZILLA VS. HEDORAH (1971) Japanese version (HD).mp4_snapshot_00.59.09_[2019.06.20_17.37.34].jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Attached: this.gif (143x345, 1.35M)

why does nobody make any giant monster games?

Override: Mecha City Brawl
Mechs instead of monsters, and its also dead.

Attached: Override.jpg (1920x1080, 1.94M)

If Godzilla PS4 was so bad then why is it $180+ on eBay?

city shrouded in shadow and godzilla on ps4 were massive failures in every way. toho is probably much happier making endless pachinko and gacha games instead

Attached: 1533235279242.png (776x804, 1.03M)

Shin Godzilla is 2spooky.

Attached: 1559691807807.jpg (800x600, 512K)

Kyrstallik is cool
It still adds a bunch of niche and fan favorites like Titanosaurus and Biollante
Oh no, god forbid I can't complete a tutorial stage
The motion controls function fine
THe pipeworks godzilla games were never fucking balanced to begin with, if you think the games have actual good gameplay then you are being delusional
Thetre's still more themes and characters then past games/.
So don't fucking play the PS2 version

Attached: kotm.png (320x224, 29K)

>Kyrstallik is cool
I never said he wasn't. I just mean that because of him and Obsidious using stock sound effects, it really lowers their coolness. Obsidious, for example, use a lot of stock monster roars used in nearly every other movie, like Jurassic Park.
>It still adds a bunch of niche and fan favorites like Titanosaurus and Biollante
That certainly was one of the good things about Unleashed.
>Oh no, god forbid I can't complete a tutorial stage
I was using that as an example of how rushed the game was.
>The motion controls function fine
For me, sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't. I've seen other say the same thing. It would've been a lot better, though, if it did have an option to use a controller instead.
>THe pipeworks godzilla games were never fucking balanced to begin with, if you think the games have actual good gameplay then you are being delusional
What I said was that it was "more unbalanced." Yes, I acknowledge that they were certainly never well balanced, it wasn't as bad as Unleashed
>Thetre's still more themes and characters then past games/.
Just because there's more themes and characters than other games doesn't change the fact that, when you play as King Caesar, it's completely silent for no other reason than the devs actually forgot to put his theme in. Anyone that plays King Caesar will have their experience ruined slightly because of this.

>buy this game
>play it alot
>sell it
>buy it again
>sell it again
man I was a retard as a teenager.

dsadas

Agreed