Imagine if people like this got a hold of Resident Evil 5

Imagine if people like this got a hold of Resident Evil 5

Attached: 2019-06-23_21h52_31.png (959x594, 470K)

People like this should be in camps or sanitariums

i still dont know how RE5 happened, it was a truly magical game

>that part of re5 where you fight literal spear chuckers
now spear sneeders

Post the filthy white supremecist in charge of this game!

>su-----cist
but why

They did, and the game before release got fucked, in the first major encounter there are Asians, Mexicans, and aryans. Chris you zoomer posers disgust me

3 Sides:
[a] Church of Trannies whined about a transgender ad which is a cautionary tale that pride and visibility/marketing results in corporations taking advantages of the identity you sell out so cheaply. People being told that their low-IQ pride subverts their own positions and whatever virtues they attempt to instil in others and themselves is a tough pill to swallow for children who are high on collective ego and narcissism as well as long-term Twitter-usage-induced mental castration.

[b] Church of White ("Savior") Supremacist SJWs whined about how black gangs were designed unaware that a black designer was behind them, and then tried to tell to the very black creator of the Cyberpunk tabletop how Cyberpunk should be in an astounding showcase of reckless ignorance and arrogant stupidity. Dumb Western Whites whining at a Slavic developer is also a no-no given the Nazis and all, western critics of CDPR should check their privilege first.

[c] Final side is those who believe the gameplay portrayal so far is looking like it will be shit even though the Devs have many games to take inspiration from and improve like EYE Divine Cybermancy for example, in addition to them removing content and this being a sign that they overplayed their management which might result in very negative possibilities unfolding.

Remember how insane bed wetters got Speedy Gonzales banned from TV only for Mexican fans to mail WB constantly and tell them to bring him back because they loved the character?

Betting $100 it's a literal tranny

>mfw the plot is all written by a black guy

Attached: 1437423057432.jpg (378x485, 98K)

It was 100% attacked for it but they laughed at them and released it anyways

i hope the gangs have nice aesthetics, i always liked Catholic stuff mixed with folk beliefs like Voodoo and Santa Muerte. I like Louisianan Voodoo more but the stuff is all cool skeletons and shit.

Attached: voodooo.jpg (700x648, 73K)

words are evil

Did you really censor supremacist? What the shit?

>they laughed at them
That's a funny way to say they added non black enemies to the game

Why people think RE 5 was racist?

imagine posting twitter screencaps of some literal who retard

Why are SJWs so obsessed with skin color?

because they shot niggers in the demo and enjoyed it too much, and so they got mad at Japanese developers to whom the race issue didn't even occur

>dumb uneducated westerner whose ancestors tried to wipe out Slavs in the name of white supermacy time and time again
>attempting to accuse Slavs of white supremacy
>Slavs aren't even considered white by white supremacits
Someone tell this idiot to open up a history book before posting on Twitter and making a fool out of themselves.

Attached: 1323551329628.gif (160x120, 408K)

Because they themselves are racist as fuck and make connections where none exist.

They hear about a gang called "The Animals" and immediately assume it must be because it's filled with black people. Like that is so insanely fucking racist it's beyond belief.

>the voodoo boys

Attached: 1557542182654.jpg (573x600, 50K)

It's a real mystery, isn't it?

Attached: Sodibaya_(1).jpg (800x600, 113K)

>becuase you shoot black people
that’s stupid. i’m from spain and i didn’t find bad that in RE 4 they killed spaniard. In fact i’m happy there is a game based in my country

They're named the animals because they view themselves as powerful, wild beasts. Why do faggots draw racist conclusions without looking at the context or lore of something?

test

su*****cist

huh what the fuck moot?

Because they're racist.

this is for video games please stop posting things like this it's FUCKING INFURIATING THAT YOU GIVE ATTENTION TO SOME MEGAFAGGOT DEGENERATE FURFAG THAT BELIEVES THEY HAVE ANY POWER OR PLACE IN AN ACTUAL WORKPLACE CODING SHIT FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT

PLEASE OP I FUCKING BEG YOU TO STOP MAKING THIS PLACE WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS

Attached: 1533782498955.png (368x510, 156K)

of course there aren't actually any black tribesmen in the African marshlands, in fact there aren't any black people in all of Africa, the game should've featured entirely white zombies

based

Re5 came out in 2009 and SJWs hadn't been fully normalized by then.

Why is Yea Forums making fun of this tranny when this board acted like this when you could kill KKK members in RDR2 and Wolfienstien?

What video games you guys playing?

Sometimes I wonder how much happier i'd be if everyone wasn't constantly shoving piss takes from sub 500 follower twitter accounts in my face

Attached: legosiscared.gif (285x279, 2.05M)

Imagine going to social media and taking screenshots of random people's dumb posts and dragging it to spam Yea Forums.
sage

Context is everything if you aren't a brainlet who is too lazy to engage in critical thinking, and obviously Western SJWs are lazy brainlets.
The only valid criticisms against CDPR so far were in regards to gameplay and content removal.
As for the socio-political criticisms, they are made from a position of ignorance and stupidity, dumb western whites projecting their simple-minded politics of privilege and guilt onto Slavic people where that politics is incompatible due to a vastly different culture and history which the western SJW is oblivious towards.

This board is unsalvageable

WTF i love ciberpunk now

>when this board acted like this when you could kill KKK members in RDR2 and Wolfienstien?
/pol/ overflow != Yea Forums.

Killing KKK members is fine, but making the Indians immune is faggotry.

ok nevermind

I sorta buy it early on with South Africa existing

But RE5 becomes dark as night in the later chapters with only black ganados - I mean there's no white guys in grass skirts.

unironically re5
helped some fag beat the first uroboros fight, he disconnected me halfway through the next chapter
>tfw didn't encounter ace ventura among the tribes

With how many people are bringing this up I'm thinking maybe they have a point.

the real kicker is the context of these is that the african citizens started to go violent from the zombie plague, and started to dress up as exaggerated spearchucker stereotypes as if thats their default crazy state is to become traditional tribesmen
theres logs where pre-zombification infecteds start talking about how everyone around them is starting to don grass skirts and spears and beat the shit out of each other

Attached: mario sees a switch.gif (360x240, 982K)

>A load of nepotistic Californians suffering from a mental illness keep retweeting one another, maybe they have a point?

if they had too many white voodoo boys someone would complain about cultural appropriation

Wasn't it written by a black guy? Who's willing to bet the person behind these tweets is a pasty Californian hipster?

Thanks user. Now I know not to buy Cyberpunk

>try to go to work
>makumbe shows up in traditional zulu warrior garb
>impales takembe
>mfw

Attached: Ohohoho Stops.png (1366x768, 920K)

>mfw downloaded apex legends for the first time
>mfw all characters are niggers or women

Attached: 1560504724900.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Oh look. Somebody's opinion that doesn't mean a fucking thing and nobody asked for.