Yet Another Bloodstained Thread

Please remember to donate all unused shards to your local charity foundation.

Attached: 1561256414115.jpg (1300x2000, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
up.vidyagam.es/FHG0DJVEm02NjDaiOz95c1kxaVmhmMjt.webm
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/795364192388208874/C104D0B59E7566928600F7FC6EC74C71E1137837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This game is ugly as shit. Disgustingly so, in fact. Hollow Knight looks much better with less than a hundredth of the budget.

Is it a sin to lust for a nun?

Nobody reply to first post. Watch this instead.

Attached: farm.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

>I think newgrounds flash games look better than PSP games
Opinion discarded.

At this point I'm not sure if it's seething Hollowfags or tradition.

Also since when has a game had so many fucking threads hitting cap in a row?

I can't stop watching this.

Attached: Totally Balanced.webm (1200x675, 1.91M)

>Also since when has a game had so many fucking threads hitting cap in a row?
DMC5

Attached: 1555788389716.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

What? Is that sword actually good?????

They do.

Post your Miriam

Attached: 20190622034251_1.jpg (2560x1440, 645K)

>Implying you shouldn't play both
I pity the tastelets who can't like more than one thing.

If you look at Steamcharts, Bloodstained is doing pretty fantastic given how small its market is.

Attached: Greatsword.webm (800x450, 1.42M)

It's an upgraded version of another sword, if you're thinking of the one you get as a drop.

How the fuck are you doing near 400 per hit with that? I've got the upgraded one but even with my high damage gear I'm only getting 200 per hit.

Money has the same drop rates?

Aria onwards solved this by having money be random. Some lamps drop more than others. Big money drops are found in sacks that never respawn. So most of these give you 10 or 1 dollar. This prevents this kind of farming.

There's a spot in Symphony in that caverns that drops 2,000. It takes a bit to get to but you can farm that for way more money than what you can get through normal playthrough.

It's a shard

2 Silver Power Ring
Red Remembrance Twice
The blue shard that buffs strength
Maxed Optimizer and Sword Expertise

You can go MUCH HIGHER.

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night 2019-06-23 13-41-06.webm (1200x675, 2.08M)

>"Material wealth means nothing compared to absolute power... of the Lord."

Attached: bloodstained.png (850x1099, 1.11M)

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7f2b3fb2dfd22c1d1d835bc946839d27f7f6a5a0&dn=1.04.7z

SWITCHFAGS RISE UP

This is the GOG 1.04 version of the game. On MEGA once you exceed your free download limit you can just turn off you PC, come back in about five hours and continue downloading right where you left off, it's piss easy to do.

Attached: 3ce1e62f7b5e38bdd2e38222b28433819a6fd1e6.jpg (1536x2048, 306K)

Most of them have the same drops rates yet, but there is an area where they drop less. Kinda of the opposite of SOTN

Ah yeah I've got all that but I haven't used it all together at once like that. Thanks user.

>
What the fucking shit you can get a ZA WARUDO skill?? Welp I was only browsing these threads out of curiosity, but I'm buying it now. If I enjoyed hollow knight it's kind of the same metroid style game right?

Attached: 1550952153147.jpg (372x268, 15K)

god i want to bury my face in her hairy pussi after a sweaty day of killing demons and the undead

I've been getting all medals for my first playthrough so I had to go for peak damage all the time.

Attached: 20190623203102_1.jpg (1600x900, 531K)

>not the version with armpit hair too
trash

will you upload later updates

>told to wait a week to play cause I chose the switch version
>pirate the PC version, decide to beat on Normal PC and then Hard Switch
>haven't had the time to play because of work, only gotten as far as Hall of Torment, haven't even found Bloodless yet
son of a fucking bitch I just wanna play this game

It has alot more grinding, but overall the game design is pretty similar.

Its a metroidvania, but about as different as a game can be within that genre.

Yes, it's dropped by a guy named OD Read that backward

You can also do Dio's pose by holding up

Believe it or not you can both like a game and hate how it looks. FF9, Hollow Knight, and Deus Ex all come to mind.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (432x454, 268K)

I'm not the uploader, just looking out for the Switch backers by sharing the link.

Za Warudo is a REALLY late game skill though, you'll only be able to properly use it in NG+, but by then you'll be so overpowered it won't make that much of a difference, still cool for the effect.

>looks better
>plays better
>sounds better
>more interesting mechanics
>more interesting story

Why is it Forgotten?

Attached: Touhou-Luna-Nights_08-15-18[1].jpg (600x338, 133K)

Where do i go after i get the double jump?
I beat the dragon boss, and got my photo taken but now i can't figure out where to go, the blonde chick told me to find something to fit through small gaps, but i don't see any new areas i can go to now.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_15_19_25_462.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

What changed? Only a few minor bug fixes so far?

Why is your detective eye so much larger than mine?

It works on the final boss tho.

>OD named guy a by dropped it's, yes
I don't get it.

No lose and be raped mechanics. This is why NoR will always reign supreme.

But you can only get it after defeating the final boss.

I got the shard 9 times.

The name backward you nigger

Oh sure, the game's ugly, but the constant comparisons to Hollow Knight are nothing but bait.

A bunch of faggots (maybe you) just want to meme a fanbase rivalry into existence, which is basically the most autistic shit imaginable.

>h-game
>have to lose to see the naughty
"Yes, this is what i would call bad game design."

DMC5, RE2, Risk of Rain 2, Smash...Every fucking popular game, surprise surprise, right?

Higher grade = more girth

No, you can get it as soon as you can access the final boss, you just need to borrow the Conquest book. I know because I killed OD before the Final Boss.

If you ignore the backgroudns, the games look good and kidn of like the NDS games in 3D.

I swear, someone's gonna make a mod for this game, and it's just gonna be changing some shaders, and decreasing the lighting and the game will look 20 times better. Hiding the backgrounds in darkness will hide their lack of details.

>craft 2 gold breastplates
>get 6

Attached: 1557460620710.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

So, do you still get boss medals even when using time stop with gebel's glasses?

Did switch backers not get the game?

Brehs, how do i avoid that Zangetsu instakill attack on his 2nd fight?

L&GR is literally perfect and every game with a female protagonist should feature it.

I'm missing these two key items, what and where

Attached: 20190623150432_1.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

I dunno, the first time I did it he just glitched out of the area and never came back, The second time worked tho. BUt no clue how I did it.

>The name backward
Elucard Kolor?

Yeah, this is pretty standard for a big popular game on Yea Forums. Thing is though, BS is this low budget indie style kickstarter game and those other games cost 100 times more with a massive advertising budget.

That BS is getting this much attention on Yea Forums, other forums, and an average of 16,000 players at a time, gives some indication how popular thsi game is. Can't wait until they release sales figures.

Curse of the Moon sold 100,000 in its first week, and it had a fraction of the attention BS is getting.

he says to call him OD
read it backwards

Anyone reached Nightmare difficulty yet?

What changes on that difficulty?

It's almost like Castlevania is a popular series when done right and Konami was just a bunch of bungling fucks hungry for endless fountains of money rather than producing quality products that sell well.

Just tested on Bael, yep.

Attached: Bael more like Fail.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

Do?

Do what?

Always level 1.

>OD him call to says he
user, I think you might be seeing patterns where there are none.

D.O.

It's the same as hard except you and your familiars are permanently stuck at level 1.

Well, look at it from their perspective. The GBA-NDS and PS2 games sold mediocre. Iga got his budget cut each time. Emulation and flash-drives really cut into the sales of the handheld games.

The big 10 year gap in these games really helped too. The Castlevania games are "must play" emulated titles. I'm certain 10 times more people emulated them in the last decade alone than bought them. So there's a big market that grew up over time that's not obvious from sales data alone.

Also, this is the first one in a LONG time not relegated to a handheld.

Ducks Only? I have no idea where you're going with this.

Attached: exclusively ducks!.jpg (1024x680, 319K)

Sounds like the name of that one band

Is that it? Does nothing change compare to Hard difficulty other than that? If so, that's disappointing. I was hoping there could be more than that, like new enemy moves or phases exclusive to Nightmare.

A week late compared to everything else on top of being a shit port that's only 30fps at 720p both docked and undocked. Switch backers got fucked over hard and honestly deserve a free PC copy as compensation.

So did I senpai.

Nah, that's Dio not "Dee-Oh"

youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

That's really shitty, good on you for sharing.

Do we even have sales figures? Everyone wants to use them as a talking point and no one ever posts source

Attached: moves for big dick gamers only.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>one user says guns are overpowered
>give guns a try
>shitting out 500+ damage a shot with a goddamn heat seeking tracking laser rifle
>crits for even more damage
>this is without even any damage enhancing shit, this is on my farming for items and gold build

i know you guys trolling but god, its giving me an aneurysm

Where the fuck is the cookie recipe in the livre ex Machina? I’ve looked everywhere.

Attached: D9xatdRU8AAOyX7.jpg (697x888, 178K)

where do you get that laser beam?

Where can I farm teps salrenda and teps oceus?

I like to think of it as "taking the piss".

Is there not a way to equip items without having the visual of them? Elf ears look dumb

Pro

NANI? She's fast!

Attached: he's fast.png (680x740, 482K)

Looks like that girl from final fight.

Fucks sake chill out, Bloodbringer.

Attached: 1431373678885.jpg (344x315, 92K)

Konami never released them. Even Symphony was said to be under expectations. But considering they were always low budget they didn't seem to be massive sellers. And Konami outright axed the series, and took it away from Iga and gave it to those Spanish guys.

I don't know why I have such trouble pulling that move off but I do.

If you start kicking from the ledge you only need 2 combos and then you can jump to the chest as if you were on solid ground

I'm already 100% map completion but spoiler that shit user, game hasn't even been out a week yet

don't know where though

Attached: helpinganon.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

Which one is the so called Insatiable or IGA fight? Is it a DLC or did it just fly over my head?

Look in your Archive. If you've gotten it before it'll be there.

Small dick strat but effective.

So where do i go after i get double jump and beat the twin dragon?
Blonde chick told me i need something to get through small spaces but i don't see any new areas i can go to.

Attached: henlo.jpg (540x360, 37K)

actually I think I know, just gimme a sec buddy

Please help I’m losing hope.

how do you get the chest on the first map?

>don't advertise for shit
>don't give any budget for it
>put the series on fucking HANDHELDS for fucks sake
Hurr durr Konami I wonder why it did so poorly?

Does it work on the whole fight or only the last fase?

Fireball motions are easy once you get the hang of them. Just practice in street fighter for an afternoon you'll get it.

Are you switching between shards or are those two different equiped shards?

How do you start NG+? Is it the speedrun mode?

head bounce

Have you visited OD? He might know something

Attached: style.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

How will the co-op works for this kinda game?

Attached: 1552176836460.jpg (1147x765, 322K)

Is that a Vampire Hunter D hat?

might be wrong, but I believe those are the places. Almost sure the fish dish is in the waterfall room, the other one may be wrong but you should check it anyway. Both are in destructible walls I believe

Attached: yes.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Harmony of Despair probably

Ah great, i don't think i would've figured that out.
I only visited him once and got the stat boost.

Talk with dracula to make a passport and go to the train

Something like Salt and Sanctuary I guess.

>celeste key
Fuck, I might have come across the door for it. Where is it again?

Best sword in the game obviously. Yes, you're only doing "tiny damage" per hit, but you hit several times per swing, so you end up hitting for more overall.

Still worse than guns though.

The budgets are perfect for handhelds though. Did you see how ugly the PS2 games were? They were so barren looking. The character models looked fine, but the environments were pure jank.

I guarantee you that Piracy is a bigger issue. EVERYONE had a NDS Flash drive. Supposedly this is why many big time NDS games failed which the publishers saw as evidence of poor sales, not rampant piracy.

Because it isn't as good as you think.

Pretty sure it's in the Hall of Termination

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_05_45_46_679.jpg (3840x2160, 2.58M)

Almost a week and not a single review?!

Is there some kind of boycott I haven't seen?

>already farmed a shit ton of mats and shards
>learn you can unlock hard from the get go
>already 21 hours of farming in so dont want to start over

Should I just keep going then wait for newgame+ to come out

Attached: 1560931932825.jpg (850x889, 230K)

Can you turn into Shovel Knight yourself?

Guns have a windup tho, by the time you get Rapid Fire going the enemy should be dead.

Have they fixed the silver bromide bug yet?

Yes

He sucks. You can't do anything with your shards. You just have a stab, a projectile and a bounce. Can't even double jump.

Yes, just equip his armor.

>didn't realize you had to aim with the stick THEN use Reflective Ray
>didn't realize it worked on all surfaces, not just reflective ones

Attached: too crazy.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

How do you do it?

You can already NG+

Perhaps...

Attached: makes d THE BIG D.jpg (380x332, 26K)

I pirated it on Switch and man this has to be the worst port for the system so far. It literally looks as bad as a PSP game upscaled to 720p, and it runs at sub 30fps. It's fucking embarassing, you can barely see Miriam's face in the fucking main menu due to how blurry it is.

Attached: 2019062322260700-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>decreasing the lighting and the game will look 20 times better

You can already do that by simply reducing the brightness in the options and yes, it does make it look better.

Attached: 20190623222155_1.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

I waited too long before making High Jump, that ability is amazing. It makes Invert pointless.

The standard value in comparison is way too bright, imho.

Attached: 20190623222213_1.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

This is how the outside of the ship looks, the water effect is there but it's nearly impossible to see.

And then you have PC fags complain that the game looks bad on their epin gaymin rigs.

Attached: 2019062322273600-F95B57762E79CABDA198AE6BBDC6C7D5.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Hee ho

I like your style... *winks*

Attached: me.png (454x530, 167K)

Not quite. Invert does completely trivialize certain boss fights

>99.80% map, presumably missing 2 squares for the final boss
>Only have 5 Silver Knight and 4 Shortcut
Am I being bullied into NG+?

Well you can't get the High Jump until you get to the Oriental location, so it's fine. It's like how the Space Jump Boots in Metroid makes the Grapple Beam obsolete.

>99.80% map
post pic

Where the FUCK do I go after I smack Gebel with zangetsuto?

The IGA fight is $10 DLC for non-backers.

You go to the place where you first saw the blood moon. Don't tell me you forgot where that was. It stood out so much to me the first time I saw it.

How?

Yes you are.

You need to beat the game 9 times to get Grade 9 of the Boss shards anyway.

You don't need to rapid fire when every enemy that isn't a boss dies in the first shot. Bosses get the rapid fire.

Attached: 15265859079916.jpg (534x400, 58K)

BLUNDERSTAINED CONFIRMED!

Not him, but i actually just spent 30 minutes trying to find it then i got hungry and went to make food.

Attached: 1542708488450.jpg (702x641, 83K)

Check control prompts at the Load Game screen.

Just look at your completed file

I bet you also got lost when you got the Blood Steal shard. Garden of Silence

>tfw I laughed at something that I presumed was a layering fuckup and there turned out to actually be a reason why it was like that

Blurstained

webm please. I tried so many times.

In the library below OD. Idk what you're supposed to do in there however.

That looks like shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't see shit like that.

Maybe they just recycled the vita port.

How you get that treasure on top of that monster?

The hell? Just bounce off his head. You do a double jump, then hold down while pressing jump. You'll bounce off his head and replenish your mid air jump. It's not complex. Make sure you break the wall while you're there.

Sure, but it will take me a second to record and convert it.

>single room in the game looks like no other
>obviously something off about it, because this appears nowhere else and the game makes a big point of it by having one object be enlarged 10x compared to the rest of the game and a giant opening in the background just to showcase it
>HMMM NO THIS IS TOTALLY JUST A GRAPHICAL GLITCH AND NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL COME INTO PLAY LATER
C'mon man. Put some thought into things.

I've been using this room:

up.vidyagam.es/FHG0DJVEm02NjDaiOz95c1kxaVmhmMjt.webm

Next to the teleporter in the underground waterway

Attached: 1560640894023.jpg (626x625, 112K)

Partially related, but is there anything that can be done with that portrait that has the moving eye? It's the only other place that actually struck me as fucking weird.

Later in the game

Hi Cammy.

I know that you can break the floor at the bottom and get a Santa hat. Hope that helps.

Sure, here you go.

Attached: 20190623012312_1.jpg (1600x900, 206K)

Attached: m42069.jpg (1160x1772, 474K)

i get stuck so much in the midgame/lategame.
where tf am i supposed to go ? i just got the ability to swap gravity.

Attached: 1535534459494.png (275x283, 89K)

When will we get the Lament of Innocence of Bloodstained? Who will be the characters?

Attached: Leon.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

These games get the moon wrong constantly. Just observe the moon in all the different times you see it in Bloodstained. They can't keep it at a consistent size, they can't keep it at a consistent moon phase, and yeah, sometimes they can't keep it at a consistent color either not counting the times it's supposed to be colored differently. Most Castlevania games are similar.

You can literally go everywhere now, though, especially the two towers.

Invert the room, equip a greatsword with its shard and profit.

When I got gravity swapping I just looked at the map and went to every uncovered area that was somewhere high.

You can either wait until you get High Jump, or you can go the REALLY autistic route like I did and lure the 3 harpies there and try to arrange them so you can bounce on them up to the top. But don't do that, it took me ages.

yea that is one shard I will never get 9 grade from, just got the one and said fuck it.

Also a good room since you get some kills which power up your Silver Power Rings.

I already beat the train boss, can I go back and fight him?

Uh are you supposed to fall through the ground and then just come back up and kick the right twin dragon in the nuts or that wasn't supposed to happen

Attached: 1552852244149.gif (307x323, 1.65M)

Yes

You will die. He is literally harder to fight than Alucard

Glitch that happened to a lot of people

>last area

Attached: 1549964724999.gif (200x200, 470K)

>run left
wow so hard

Is there a way to zoom in and take better screenshots and stuff when I'm sitting?

I literally can't pull off the trois. I can only spam UNE UNE UNE

I think I got this covered with the RIGA DOINE spam.

2nd tower. As soon as you enter it, invert into the sky. Loot the chest, also at the top of climbing the tower is another chest.

Oriental place was a huge pain in the ass to navigate. All enemies bounce around and attack super fast.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_16_45_34_031.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Does anything drop black pepper? need it for recipes.

Attached: lewd.jpg (1200x900, 271K)

That's a lot for 2 minutes content.

As with onions sauce and a few other ingredients, only spawns from chests in certain areas.

For the life of me I can't do fireballs/rekkas consistently on a D pad in this game. Works fine with a stick but I don't like moving with one.

I wanna see Miriam's asshole.

Nigga just don't look the Reddit ghost in the eyes nigga haha just look away

That's about what backers paid for
>$60 tier
>$10 for soundtrack
>$10 for IGA boss

It's in chests in the underground lab after the train ride

its actually the opposite for me, I swap to dpad from analog stick when I needed to do rekkas

What worked for me was actually doing the input kinda slow and actually just doing Down right, no diagonals. That works on keyboard anyway.

Stupid sexy nun.

Iga sucks at 3D castlevania games fuck he sucks at 2D castlevania games also. Every 2D castlevania game he was the main director of can instant kill everything in the room with sub weapons/spells. Dudes a LUCKy hack he has a addictive formula to work with.

If you've ever made a recipe with it before, buy those and dismantle

Weird thing is that I'm fairly consistent in being able to perform every technique except for the ones where you have to do the reverse quarter circle and then turn. It's like all the sensitivity just vanishes

You have to pace the rekkas; the input buffering window is only near the end of each kick. Wait until Miriam has completed the kick animation and is sliding forward before you do the next motion.

I'm so tired of item bags getting stuck and unresponsive for half a minute every fucking where. Fix when
Also how do i get the chest under the bridge and Benjamin nearby in the Katon no jutsu land?

It's because it wasn't meant to be available at all, but backers have said it should be made accessible as a paid DLC (since they had to pay for it)

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night_20190623115100.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

yeah I said fuck it and spent my money on alkahests.

What is the "something saucy" recipe I need to feed to the old bitch?

Attached: 1486924333804.jpg (271x375, 19K)

what tower ? the one where i fought the double lizard ? or the cathedral at the start ? i got carpenters key but i have no idea where to use it. and the way up left is closed with double spikes at that narrow way.

I don't remember that hat

Please tell whatever I need to open underwater chests is in the desert area

Carpenter is bullshit.

Have sjw snowflakes complained about her mega milkers yet?

The money is power shard give 1 to all stats except for luck for every 100k owned. So to get 999 everywhere you neeed to own 1 billion Gold.

It's almost like you should be rewarded for proper equipment choices. Fancy that.

Hollow Knight doesn't have waifus, and it doesn't have level ups for my RPG autism fix either.

Attached: 2657496 - Aradia Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Ni.png (1810x1342, 1.3M)

look at the picture that pops out above her head. its the same picture that you see in the prepare menu.

>make progress
>game freezes
>check bookshelf
>game crashes

It is.

You get a teleport late game for those.

Doesn't necessarily have to be 3d. I'm upset they went with 3d with Lament even. I wonder who's bright idea that was.

At trannyera, yes. Ridiculous if you ask me. They're wonderful. Big but not unrealistically big.

Beautiful Angel Miriam is the big selling poitn of this game.

Oh, I was spamming it thinking it required fast inputs. Not like I REALLY need it since I was able to get most chests just spamming kicks.

>Hollow Knight
>ugly
You people are genuinely retarded.

Attached: wp3116821[1].jpg (3840x2160, 641K)

I must be missing the recipe book, because I'm at the point where I should be able to prepare everything.

>Fix when
Just walk into the bag (or get it within Detective Eye distance) and then leave the room. Notice that the items appear on the bottom left, added to your inventory. It's already a solved issue.

Attached: 2019-06-23 16-54-32.webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Why hasnt Konami remastered the DS games yet?

Max out the eyeball passive that picks up items automatically, pretty sure that fixes most falling bags.

I hate it

demon horns

Just went into the boss room to check my percentage. Oops.

Attached: 20190623165814_1.jpg (1600x900, 254K)

What the FUCK was her problem? How fucking dry did her cunt become?

I see, thanks

That was way during the kickstarter when they were still neofag. There's been zero hit pieces since.

The absolute state of trannyera

Just throw Toxic storm\Acid jet on him once and spam Flying daggers, he dies before even summoning a single Demon
Flying Daggers are retarded strong

based iga, I hope his next protag has huge milkers as well

Twin dragon tower, invert while you're at the bottom but not actually on the spiral part

The one you're missing is in the lab past the train, in a breakable floor in the room next to the portal room

I just inverse, he can't hit you with inverse, almost no bosses can.

Where do I go after getting Zangetsuto

Both of those things happened to me once, in my first hour of gameplay
But then never again after that for some reason

Here

Attached: 1561323514513.jpg (1600x900, 307K)

The game doesn't offer amazing visuals but you're overreacting. The village and galleon look shit but the areas inside the castle are neat.

How is losing to the Carpenter even real, just Invert Miriam, just stand on the ceiling you Shardbinder.

I do have it maxed but i didn't knew leaving the room automatically resolves stuck bags. I'll check just to be sure but i had to resort to just waiting till they open which takes like 15-20 seconds of waiting

But I thought piracy didn't affect sales :^)

Do the Gebel fight and pay attention to the sword's item description.

Fight Gebel.
Remember your training from SOTN.

Attached: miroa.jpg (1200x852, 323K)

this. He becomes so trivial, its almost disappointing. I did my first time by reacting to all his tosses with shield shard while mashing down the demons inbetween flame pillars. Hard, but doable.

What do you think is going to be in the CV collection part 2?

>balanced
Who cares about balance retard.

I'm surprised there's not more fanart of Miriam with Castlevania characters

How do I get the last hair?

Is zangetsu autistic?

No, just Japanese. So yes.

Is every weapon (minus the OP late game) farmable? I have a technique that requies a Kukri but it takes 4 steel and that's all I have. It's a shit dagger anyway. Not sure if I should be wasting my mates.

The succ in the desert gives a laser ability, and u craft that from from the first

Too early. Pixiv has a couple of artists drawing her but even that is minimal right now. Doesn't help that 505 games were fucking retards and had to delay the game for us. The steam code helped but my laptop just made the spec.s

*Rondo of Blood
*Symphony of the Night
*Dracula X
*Vampire Killer MSX
*Castlevania X68000/Chronicles
*Legends
*Kid Dracula GB
*Getsu Fuuma Den

The DS games won't get released until Volume 3, if ever.

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night_20190622002136.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

>NG+
>retard brain can't remember boss order
I need to either get the water jet from the jellyfish nigger that I can't find, or I need to fight the blood bitch who is currently inaccessible to me. wtf vros

>too early
The kickstarter began like five years ago dude, there's been plenty of time

>The absolute state of trannyera
Don't forget that they shut down and flooded here along with neoGAF. Theres a reason this board has gone to shit even more than usual lately.

Later era EVERYONE had a NDS Flash cart. Everyone.

Everyone owned a NDS, but no one bought any games.

everything you craft becomes buyable. Craft 1 kukri, dismantle it to get the mats back, then buy however many you need.

SOTN is now Sony exclusive. They paid for the port.

did you do twin dragon > photo > OD > train

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Not that guy, but it's not even the quarter circle motion, it's the timing from one to the next. I either do it too early, and nothing happens, or too late and it doesn't combo

It's in a chest in the ship, the first area, figure the rest out yourself.

I wish I could wear the kung fu boots as an accessory, mirriam has nice legs.

Won't matter. Konami will just release it again on PS4 with their money.

Try one of the other weapons that use the Technique.

Attached: 1561220003_1.png (1869x1458, 971K)

Damn, I never would have found that one.

>SOTN is now Sony exclusive. They paid for the port.

They paid for the PSP and PS4 versions. That's it. Maybe at worst they will have to not be able to use anything exclusive to those versions.

So at most the new dub and a few other things. Otherwise they can just go back to the original JP and NA versions.

Yep I got all that done. I'm pretty sure I need to use the reflector ray to get up to the blood bitch. I already gave this a go but I'm gonna try again, see if I missed something.

I've noticed that in every map people have posted but no one ever mentions it
Just a bug maybe?

not this area. this area right here

>not seeing that shit coming a mile away

I just wish everything that you obtained became craftable. At the time I needed Grams, I would have preferred not to pay for a big dick sword and then dismantle it

Thats exactly what you need to do. Either reflector ray on the left side of that room, or double jump kick bounce on the lamps on the right.

I've heard hold left trigger on the select menu

It's a waypoint they marked and forgot to remove, because they instinctively hit the cancel button and set one down instead.

yes

Attached: 956.png (758x1019, 675K)

Is there a shortcut/button combination to change specific things? Like a shard or ammo type? The shortcut shard is useful but it requires that I copy and paste the same loadout on every shortcut just to change a shard.

Oh, takes a bit more doing you've got to bounce on more dudes but I'll show you, one sec.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_16_58_21_264.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

FUCK yup there was a tiny little mirror you need to use to get high enough in Dian Cecht Cathedral to get to the blood lady. I literally searched every other part of the map I can currently go to, pretty retarded

Is there a NG+ yet or will they add it in a future update/DLC?

Attached: 1557087653653.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

Currently making some money through the millionaire's room

Is there any other way to make money quick? I'm not hitting those jackpots often enough. I got told I should acquire the weapon that the water horse looking motherfuckers drop and break it apart but doing that is costly already

>not adding money with CE instead

The waypoint they place and zoomed in on for the sake of that image is pointing to a room that is transparent, that's the weird thing.

Augment
Gold

If you are missing Demon number 44 make sure to sit down on the train and look out the window for a bit. Turn up the volume so you'll know he is there and profit.

Find a small room with a lot of torches and break them with accelerator. Like

>Katana gets all these techniques
>Whip gets one and it sucks
>Can't even wiggle the whip

Attached: 110.gif (110x108, 122K)

>I got told I should acquire the weapon that the water horse looking motherfuckers drop and break it apart but doing that is costly already
That's how you get Gold the item, not gold the money.

There is a NG+.

Hey, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1561247025411.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Someone post a video of that fight, I'm too lazy to boot up the game and go check it myself.

Anyone see what I'm missing? Besides functioning eyes.

Attached: 20190623142811_1.jpg (1920x1017, 388K)

44 just wants to party

The Valkyrie Sword gets its own unique Helm Splitter technique when you master all the others to 100%. (Down, Down + Attack)
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/795364192388208874/C104D0B59E7566928600F7FC6EC74C71E1137837/

>old lady stuffs her face gives you a hat of infinite bullets
>make a diamond bullet

HOWDY

What does mastering the techniques actually do?

Annoys me a little bit, along with Detective's Eye aura disappearing every other time i visit Johannes\Anne

Can I skip the whole section where you have to get the sword from Zangetsu since I'll already have it??

How do you unlock the titty nun

you lose it

All progress based shards and items are lost. Nice try Speedrunner.

Underwater area teleport, bottom right corner of the big room(2 rooms left)

You can use it with any weapon instead of just that weapon.

Where do I input the code to get Hard and Nightmare modes? Which ones should I start with?

t. 100%ed both La Mulanas and played most metroidvanias

Attached: 1560025571434.jpg (850x1202, 169K)

Wait, what? Retardera shut down? When? Why?

backer ID

this is a single player game, theres no MMO element, and if theres gonna be an online versus mode, it is gonna get balanced properly.

This kind of power level is expected of these kind of games, and still you have to grind the fuck out of everything to be able to attain it.

File name NIGHTMARE. Start with hard. Nightmare is hard but level 1.

No other Castlevania comes close to Shanoa's perfection.

Attached: Shanoa.png (800x1250, 645K)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

How do I go this fast?

Also I'm stumped as to what to do now. Fought Zangetsu the second time and got his blade. Do I just fight and beat Gebel now or is there something I'm missing? Far as I can tell I've hit most every area.

Attached: 1561050397469.png (1024x640, 342K)

When does Zangetsu mode come out?

Attached: 2018090302461800-B698A8BAECF292B9E0FDF66A777A9A9B.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

>get bunnymorph
>2 shot most enemies and completely wipe out bosses with constant jump kicks
nice game

I’m getting a migraine trying to find the last room. 99.7%. Can anyone help a poor soul out?

Attached: 4D13A81D-A87A-4D3A-A3B6-AE1A331F7E82.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Thanks user
I was going to farm then anyway but now it is going to be my number one priority
They are just so fun to use

Boring as a brick with no personality.

Shit felt good moving around the castle in SotN with Richter

Read Zangetsu's sword's description and then fight Gebel again

Balance ruins games, just look at World of Warcraft's expansions. Everything was better when some classes were geniunely shittier than others yet had something to contribute that was useful in some situations.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_23_17_25_52_211.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

We don't know yet. Sometime before August at any rate.

I puke everytime I see this game's horrendous graphics

I think the switch version is supposed to receive a 5 GB patch on the release day, that might fix this

Yeah I saw that. I thought that one room in Garden of Silence would be where I use it but it wasn't red when I checked.

>but it requires that I copy and paste the same loadout on every shortcut just to change a shard.
this is false
when creating a shortcut, simply don't change anything except the shard
that way your equipment will remain the same when you use the shortcut and only your shards get swapped
try it out

Charlotte is much cuter than Shanoa

Attached: Charlotte.jpg (615x390, 38K)

I don't understand why people get so upset about this... There's an easy way to beat certain rooms/bosses. You don't have to use them unless you want to though?

I can't do quarter circles

This game is one of those autism grinders. I wasted at least an hour today grinding weapon expertise. It's especially bad because there is nothing to use your absurd power on. I need to finish it already.

Thanks so much.

Last boss area

Who's on the left?

DOH
I

JONATHAN!!!

I've got this one fucking room that's always blacked out like I haven't been in it whenever I look at it on the map, but it's a mandatory room in order to get from the Den to the Tomb. I'm at 99.90 completion and I'm pretty sure this glitchy room is what's stopping me from getting 100.

I thought that was only .2%? Is it actually .3?

Porn game heroine.

No you don't

I have that visual bug too and I still managed to hit 100%. Post your map? Might be easier to find if you missed an area with more eyes

Enter it, skip the cutscene, pause the game and find out, then options > title screen
if you don't want to fight it for some reason

How do we know that?

You're right I don't literally, but I do figuratively which is pretty much the same thing.

Definitely not .3, as I just went into the boss fight at the exact same percentage you're at and it wasn't enough for 100 percent.

That room is always transparent for everyone, it's not the one you're missing.

>Get Accelerator
>Farm a shit ton o' gold
>Fight the gambler
>IFuckedUp.png

>Get lightning spell to level 9
>It just fucking shreds bosses in seconds
Based

No it's not

Common glitch. Happened to me too.

I want to fuck Dominique!

We all do, user.

I'm almost 100 percent certain the Galleon, the Den, and the Tomb are filled out, but I can post them if the room isn't found on here.

Attached: cf1b6988-da86-4e7c-9c73-40ec8109a0c1..jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

>atrocious graphics
>atrocious chara design
>bugged/unoptimized engine, book shelf crashes and floating item sacks still happen a lot.
>uninspired OST/sound direction
>unbalanced as fuck, you can basically beat the game using upgraded flame shot/water splash which are 1st area shards
>unresponsive controls, doing the fighting game commands is frustrating
>uncreative(just a castlevania game without using the IP) and relying on pop culture memes.
>story is a joke

IGA confirmed hack and laughing all the way to the bank.

JESUS FUCK THE SECOND HE SPAWNED HE STARTED SHITTING ON ME BEFORE I EVEN GAINED CONTROL OF MY CHARACTER BACK.

Attached: eee.jpg (3440x1440, 806K)

Even other women?

The bosses are absolute garbage in this game. I don't remember the last time I have played a game with such bad bosses. Really a shame because the rest is decent. But the bosses, be it the design, the music or the gameplay are horrendous.

He damages you by looking at you. Invert the room and attack with greatswords ez.

Post yfw forgot to bring OD his books back

Attached: 068.jpg (1052x592, 85K)

Who is the best familiar and why is it silver knight?

Attached: 1561293587337.png (569x823, 424K)

Does the knight sing? I dont fucking think so.

He is only abusing literal idiots as is every thinking mans right.

tags: female protagonist, anime
there you go

>uncreative(just a castlevania game without using the IP) and relying on pop culture memes.
lol yeah it wishes to be a castlevania game but it just sucks

Pretty sure any woman would like to at least feel Dominique.

>Nicholas Cruz and Deus Vult are in the credits

What did they mean by this?

Does the knight buff my attack? I dont fucking think so.

Because Iga said the whole reason why they are waiting to release the physical PC version of the game till August was because they wanted it to have all the DLC on disk.

Attached: 1542997176290s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Dullahan gang all the way

Am I supposed to do anything in Celeste's room? I've been messing with the music boxes and all that happens is spooky ghost when you sit in the chair.

Attached: 20190623164753_1.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

All Dominique needed was someone to stick their Shard inside of her and she wouldn't have needed to do all this shit.

...Please be more specific?

>MFW IGA is a giant JoJo nerd
>MFW OD backwards sounds like Dio
>MFW he literally says Toki Wo Tomare during his fight if you are playing with Japanese dubs
>MFW Myriam doing JoJo poses when holding up on the d-pad

Attached: 1495834975870.gif (510x510, 690K)

You're right it's not, but existentialistically it is. Which is pretty much he same thing.

nice

Fucking damn it! I've been sitting around waiting for those bags to "fix" themselves and specifically avoiding moving to the next room so I wouldn't lose the items.

Can you play as Miriam barefoot?

But she did. She stuck Miriam's shards inside her over and over again.

Attached: 1561326349240.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

Spend all your money, then fight him. He calls you out on being a broke ass when you do.

Dont forget the stone mask and breathing mask.

Night of Revenge

Does the knight yell like a fucking autistic man while sliding across the floor? I don't fucking think so.

part of the fun of SOTN was getting all this insanely OP stuff and breaking the game. if you wanted a challenge, all you had to do was not use it. it's great adaptive difficulty

>Inverse
>Hairstyles and accessories\hats
>All the neat effects from R9 Yellow shards
>Castellian style tower
>Familiars occasionally fucking around on Z-axis like flying far away into the depth of rooms
All this shit really warmed me up to 3D to the point i appreaciate it. I really wasn't expecting them to embrace and utilize what 3D allows in all these ways

Attached: 1493663019902.png (401x349, 333K)

It's nothing new, there was a boss in Dawn of Sorrow that was basically just Dio

>forgot
>implying I intended to

Attached: 「HOL UP」.jpg (709x769, 206K)

tfw no big tiddie Vepar familiar

Did they forget that they gave you a mandatory item that negated spike damage for that boss fight?

Dullahan for usefulness
Bloodbringer for his sweet singing voice and passion

>neat effects from R9 yellow shards
What do you mean? Aren't they just passives?

you forgot the clipping issues like in the Twin Dragon fight.

And to think IGA is going to make more profit from the actual release in addition of the 5 million kikestarter

Looks like Castle Kino is back on the menu boys!

How do you actually start New Game+? I have the 100% and the Cleared star on my save file but I don't see any way to make NG+.

Thank you!

When you get so many Yellow shards to Rank9, the excess of graphical effects each bring together looks amazing and ridiculous.

how vital is crafting/shard enhancing?

I wish I could travel back in time to 2003 and swap Lament of Innocents out for a PS2 version this game.

Look at the bottom of the screen.

no, i was hoping for a barefoot martial arts option too.

read the controls at the bottom of the screen

Old news, play Dawn of Sorrow

>excess of graphical effects
there are only 4 though
>green aura
>red sparkles
>detective eye
>gloing eyes
Also OD's last book gives you something like a halo.

I've explored most of the map and only have 3 familiars...? I got Silver Knight in like 4 different chests, is that a bug?

gamebreaking

Enhancin your shards is pretty much necessary, crafting isn't that important until late game since you get tons of weapons and amors thorughout the game, the best weapons are craftable but you won't be getting them anytime soon.

What actually causes the glowing eye?

Attached: chocolate dragon.png (979x739, 877K)

left bumper or trigger when highlighting your profile

Money is Power gives a rotating golden object above Miriams head, Words of Wisdom gives her Sans eye, etc.

This, though if there's gonna be a sequel, I want more stages like Twin Towers or Alfred's stage, you can do much more interesting stuff with 3d.

Pretty cute

Words of Wisdom shard

do you think she'll need a harem of boys after she takes over the world

Words of wisdom from archdemon

>Also OD's last book gives you something like a halo.

So that's what that fucking thing was!?

is the blood steal achievement just from absorbing enough blood over time or at once?

Thanks user!

How do you get under the bridges in the japanese area?

the OD stuff is actually a throwback to SOTN doppleganger fight where you could clock him

bastard hit hard AF and i think he scream "soul steal" when you blood drain

Shard from the boss before the last boss.

Do you think there's a chance of DLC where they expand the castle? We're getting what, 2 more playable characters right? One of them is Zangetsu, the other... probably alfred?

Over time

>got the chests and filled out the remaining empty space on the twin dragon's boss tower
Now what?

you need a late game ability

If he's such a big fan, why are all the references (except one) from part 3 only?

Attached: jojo parts.jpg (1714x1252, 477K)

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

Attached: Gebel.jpg (900x1200, 649K)

Backtracking, as usual

thanks. I wanted to make her look like a dragon and use pyromancies/ flame weapons exlusively

What happens when I get a shard to rank 9, again? I'm not seeing any kind of change with the few I've got.

>DLC where they expand the castle
I honestly want something like that badly.
It's probably not gonna happen

LUK increases drop rates, right?

Over time, I think you need to drain 1000 liters in total

Data-miners claim it's going to be Dominique, but we'll see when they announce it.

>If he's such a big fan, why are all the references (except one) from part 3 only?
because that was the best one

Yes

Do you know why this game took so long to come out?

They couldn't reuse assets

thanks anons

> Orlok is a reference to anything but Orlok in SotN

>Dominique
that would also work and my dick hopes so

Honestly that fight felt like it was supposed to be earlier in the game
Go in there with no money, and the Aegis equipped, and it's practically a joke

some get more powerful, passives become skills so you can have them always on without equipping them

He damages you when you look at him, but if you face away from him, you can still point a directional shard at him and you won't get hurt.

I didn't get the first boss medals for no damage up until Craftwork, should I restart or just beat the game again in Hard Mode and try it from there?

it's not even third best

Nothing, you just maxed it out
Unless it's a passive shard, in which case it will permanently apply the effect of that passive shard on you, which you can then stack with the passive shard itself

Good taste

Attached: Charlotte!.jpg (722x1000, 198K)

I've only seen this said on Yea Forums. Nowhere else and no proof as given either.

Finally did it bros

Attached: bloodstained_completed.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>have to farm that curse morte on the train to get his item

Attached: Brendan-Fraser.jpg (1600x900, 264K)

Do the boss medals count toward 100% items? Trying to decide if I want to do it on my current file, or NG+ it.

I'm still maintaining reasonable doubt regardless.

They don't. I only got 4, and still got 100% items.

Techniques is going to be a huge pain for me, I have almost everything else 100% but technique is at 4% for some reason

They don't, but they still show up in the list once you get them. Strangely, some items like the last hairstyle book don't count either

Its an okay game but I wish they went for different attack types on the main weapons instead of the powers.

Replaying Order of Ecclesia again, makes me appreciate the cool background and pixel art instead of 3D.

The medals are nothing, no achievements, no 100%, nothing needs them.

>Get full LCK set
>Get on the train
>Wait for fucker to spawn
>Go up and the wooden platform at your right
>Use directional shard to fuck him up

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Thong mods and costumes cant come fast enough. The way she leans when firing the ranged weapons...

Attached: 1560216231004.jpg (726x1024, 83K)

For some reason? Clearly you just don't use techniques

WHERE IS MY IMAGE, GOOKMOOT

Attached: meh.png (683x864, 813K)

Where do i go after i learn how to invert

with the mastery book it actually gets pretty fast

at least far faster than farming sword fragments

As natural as God's green earth.

>high jump
>ninja sprint
I've heard anons talking about these shards but i haven't found them yet. Any help? The ninjas in zangetsu's place only give shuriken shards.

So someone tell me what the point of getting higher Grade on shards is. I don't have the patience for it if there isn't any benefit to it.

One shortcut is hidden in that .2%, but yea

Craft high jump
Race ninja in obstacle course for sprint

Where's the mod, Igarashi?

Attached: 1559477711748.png (1138x809, 261K)

this one is absurdly obtuse and basically impossible for someone to figure out without guides. You need to go to the Twin Dragon Tower, then drop down the elevator to the very bottom. Exit the elevator room to the right, and then invert immediately in that new area. The Aegis Plate in the chest is needed to advance.

Then go back to the very entrance to the castle (the big empty room where a statue fell at the beginning of the game) and invert up there.

valkiry dress sometime glitch out when warping out

High Jump you make yourself after you get a Bovine Plume from the pigs in chink town, Ninja Sprint you get from racing a ninja in the endgame place.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-06-24 01-17-43-74.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Makes the shard do more damage, increases the buff it gives you, heals you for more, etc. Mostly just makes it stronger at doing what it already does.

The fuck i thought i cleared that twin dragon area out

where the fuck is it? my fucking 0.1%
I've killed the last boss as well, I was planning to go back but it already added the clear to the save
I looked at the supposedly complete map but couldn't see a difference

Attached: whatthefuck.png (1910x732, 1.52M)

ty user

>My vision is augmented

I thought that's what upgrading it's rank was supposed to do.

Grade just increases the power

Exactly. You probably did explore this area of the map even and have it revealed on your map, which is why this part is retarded. You have literally zero way of knowing how to find this Aegis Plate, and even if you find it you won't realize its significance unless you read the item description.

>mfw I damage boosted all the way through that spike gauntlet

Attached: 1561184656670.jpg (1090x1028, 165K)

How did you get that dress?

>Five full days of threads that hit 500+ posts

wtf?!

My last secret room was in Japan Zone, bottom-left of the room with the portal puzzle.

>The Cooler Shanoa

Attached: miriam.png (1899x975, 1.98M)

Labs after train area. Theres a breakable wall in the right side of the room top-right of the big room outside the save room

Upgrading rank adds some additional effect depending on the shard. It'll say what upgrading the rank does in the menu