The Smash DLC

DQ hero is planned for release on July 9
Banjo releases in early October, in his overview trailer a minecraft assist trophy that places various blocks will be shown off and some spirits from the franchise.
I can't say a lot about the last 2 but I can confirm that fighter 4 is from the classic playstation era, and fighter 5 will be an indie game rep
With the reveal of fighter 5 in a special smash direct, nintendo will reveal a new fighters ballot, but this time they have created a list from entries in the last ballot and other characters from games that released after the first ballot was finalized. This was done so the process is faster, only including "realizable" characters. The ballot will have a proper website this time where you can check the standings, you will need to log into your mynintendo account to cast your vote however.
In addition, there have been talks of an extra dlc fighter for the first pass, similar to how piranha plant was a bonus for early purchases of smash. The character in question is Waluigi, to show nintendo's support to fan requests . I personally believe this last part to be leak bait however.
The second DLC fighters pass will be the last batch of dlc for the switch and is planed to end before or in early 2022

Attached: 1561072063906s.jpg (250x140, 10K)

ok retard

So Yea Forums

Are we meming Reimu in smash via the new ballot?

Meme the character that inspired Reimu into smash instead.

Attached: Pocky and Rocky.png (768x672, 59K)

Wouldnt even be mad

The pocky and rocky games are great

No, we meme Heavy.

Attached: ca1.jpg (1034x1200, 125K)

Sounds like Crash and Undertale to me

It needs to he done by 2022, user.

>second fighter pass
Fake and gay

>Crash, Sans and Waluigi
Only contrarians would hate these picks.

Attached: 1392837256126.png (606x539, 58K)

>fighter 5 will be an indie game rep

SHE'S IN BROS!

Attached: crosscode lea.jpg (1200x1200, 447K)

Crash and Reimu

So one of them is obviously Crash. The indie rep is a toss up between Reimu, Quote, and Undertale. Most likely Undertale, even though I'm not sure how Sans or Frisk would work in 3D.

>Reimu
Undertale is such a stupidly good business choice that there's no way it isn't Sans or Frisk.

Its either touhou or undertale,

Both are huge af in japan but touhou has the legacy, and is still the biggeat indie game series in the world

Your latest dlc.

Attached: 1545383586026.png (640x960, 939K)

Touhou has the legacy, but Undertale has the balanced west/east support that Touhou lacks, pic related

the only thing that comes even close would be doing something with U.N. Owen but that's a stretch

Attached: 2190839012839028.png (963x82, 9K)

Crash and Cuphead. Cool

I'll take it

>steve is added as an assist trophy
>dlc 5 is revealed
>it's also steve
>the assist trophy is replaced with alex

Attached: 1560639398815.gif (400x264, 1.39M)

Literally just wait for the datamine of the next two updates before doing bullshit meme leaks

Hmm touhou is still a cult classic.series in the west, and i know both western and japanese people that want reimu in

But i agree that undertale has a worldwide appeal, though i hate the game myself

wtf is 'tohou' and 'reimu'
there's no way they're putting that unknown crap in the game

>fighter 5 will be an indie game rep
So Tracer right? since Blizzard is an indie company

when they make a 高精細アクリルアートボード of that artwork I'm buying like 5 to resell

>but I can confirm that fighter 4 is from the classic playstation era
Klonoa Klonoa Klonoa please, let it be Klonoa!

Lurk more

>a minecraft assist trophy
Fucking dropped it right there. They don't add assist trophies with DLC characters you absolute fucking retard

Attached: 1551747347007.png (720x540, 309K)

After Banjo getting in and potentially Crash getting in, I wouldn't mind an Undertale rep as #5 though Reimu would be preferable.

Do we know that for sure tho?

>literally ONE DLC character so far

It's not going to be an indie rep.

You're getting Leon/Jill and Doomguy. Again, you don't have to believe me, like the one thousand million other retarded posts about this shit, but don't get your hopes up for dumb shit like Reimu or Sans which were obviously written by children or idiots who can't even fake things properly.

There will never be a Touhou rep.

They didn't for Smash 4, they wont with this game. Keep believing and defending fake leaks for some reason dumbasses

Whos next, RE reps or Doom

Resident Evil. Doomguy comes out near February, but I could see them having a dual reveal or something. I don't know anything about trailers or anything like that though.

The assist does sound sketchy, but the fact that a minecraft assist seems like such a low resourse investment and a good finantial deal makes me give it a half pass

>A fourth Capcom rep and a character from a franchise Japan doesn't give a shit about
Ok fag

Attached: 1561288359955.png (499x338, 38K)

You know it's fake because I've seen one of them and it's Nightmare from SC.

>minecraft assist trophy just because
>"Can't say a lot"
>DLC pass 2
>Waluigi
You leakfags need to get new material. This is getting sad.

Attached: yyrfghi.png (567x337, 276K)

supporting this

Ooh fritata

>datamine
Sakurai grew brain cells to remove Brave from an update
He's not gonna repeat the same mistake

Attached: 1517163920112.png (638x480, 247K)

I'll be happy with either Dante, Doomguy or Crash

Crash and Shantae woo boy!

not only that, he's using a Yea Forums image filename with an s at the end, implying he's got a folder of images and probably tried to save the same smash image twice

no leaker is gonna be a regular enough 4channer to be saving images

I hate tf2 itself but I like the characters so I support this.

I honestly dont want Crash or Doomguy, they would be pretty boring plus Behtesda and Blizzard ACTIVISION are cancer
Leon is ok depending on how unique Sakurai would make him, Dante wouldnt do 1% of the crahzee shit he can do in his own game so I dont care if hes not in
only viable Namco rep is Klonoa and John Dark Souls, Klonoa is confirmed dead ip and Dark souls would be another RPG swordsman but with armor also not even really Namco but entirely Fromsoft

Attached: 1558645308057.png (210x240, 114K)