>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

When are they going to stop removing features?
Can this even still be considered an RPG or an adaption of the PnP game at this point?

FUCK YOU CDPREDDIT

Attached: C31F878A-576E-430A-806F-B40C87C05223.jpg (689x653, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q0zmn0hEv24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol u mad

Cant wait for you to post this for the 20th time today

Reminder that a mod outed this guy for samefagging and finding out that its a NEET shitposting at a 16 hours a day rate

>mY poLitics mAtter

What did OP mean when he said this?

Attached: gc9wo8qkvlz01.png (406x452, 30K)

this, he jumps from game to game doing this nonsense

source

He's not wrong, though. CDPR has lost sight of the goal and will undoubtedly fuck up this game.

b-but muh cdpr is based !!!

>sues 1000s of players for piracy
>bad work conditions
>apologizes to trannies
>employs trannies
>employs fags
>includes trannies in game
>includes fags in game
>employs femenists
>makes game from nigger
>includes niggers

only sjw leftists will buy/play that cdpr cybershit which turned out to be action bullshit instead of le true rpg to the core like they said

ok OP

Faggot OP are you even trying?

Attached: 1528913270382.jpg (2861x1836, 2.9M)

The autism begins

someone post the conehead at the dinner table

So gta4 with mods is still the best cyberpunk game?

The mentally ill no life autist is back.

Attached: 1527158869405.png (2620x1960, 2.19M)

Action games are superior to RPGs anyhow

Oh look, boogeymanposters are here

why did they need to advertise as rpg then, becuase they knew they would lose audience like they definetly did now

This thread makes me wonder if people are defending CDPR for a reason other than being shills or simply to start an argument. Maybe you anons should tell us why OP is wrong.

jesus christ

LMAO half of those threads weren't even mine, sure is grasping

I like video games, OP. Sorry.

I've recently played witcher 3 and the game isn't nothing like a rpg, why people would think cyberpunk would be one?

Why bother with selective retardation? Why should the game be 3th person? Since when did a dystopic future have no "liberal bullshit"?
OP is sucking his own feces.

NO THEY HAVE NOT SAID THEY WILL NOT IMPLEMENT THIS
STOP
T
O
P

Ok... but he brought up more than 2 points, user. This is also the #metoo age, so seeing anything like what you mentioned could easily be a valid example of caving to popular memes.

>pirates the game
what now

>I'm amazed by the game and how well we managed to emulate the mechanics to a video game format
- the guy that worked on this game for pretty much 30 years
>lmao tortanic 2
-user

Dude wtf CDPR is like the only good gamedev! They don't have DRM and that's so cool man! Just go and preorder Cyberpunk on GOG right now so that all money goes to CDPR!

>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
The gulags aren't going to fill themselves, get going

Attached: 1426822469975.jpg (350x347, 40K)

Those reasons you just listed would have made v/ shame the game entirely if it weren't CD Projeck Reddit.

>the only good gamedev
What makes them the only good game dev? Is it this excuse I hear thrown around so often that they really care about their fans or something? How does that explain their mistreatment of the NA PC fanbase? Ya know, the one that actually made them what they are today?

Im tired of these coddamn double standards, Yea Forums only defends this game because it's going to have dickgirls

when are they renaming it to cybertranny 2077?

Are you a brainlet or just a projecting no life autist? Did you really sit down and make this?

And? He could have worked on it for another 50 years and still be wrong about everything. I know my shit.

you moved the "WE ARE NOW HERE" down since yesterday. What happened in the last 24 hours that caused it to drop? Did CDPR reveal anything about "Cyberpsychosis"?

>n-no U
Kys lil zoomey

Yes, I remember seeing sevral threads using that term in all caps with screenshots.

>zoomey
Not him, but for real tho, the only zoomey's here are the ones defending CDPR's terrible decisions.

It would affect the linear story so it's out. The same reason why you can't go full cyborg, because it would ruin cutscenes

have sex

Sure thing autistic OP

>No Cyberpsychosis
Is there any reason not to go full prosthetic then?

I didn't make it faggot.

Attached: 1530567949366.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

It's the next Watch Dogs

Nice marketing, cool hype. Lack luster execution

A wake up call and PSA to all the fags who still defend cyberpunk!!!
>b-but user! SJW bullshit is dystopian!
no you retard, that is just prime example that leftist ideology is influencing big gaming to not be """bigoted"""
Think I'm retarded? Here are prime examples of cyberpunk works who do not lick the boots of minorities to be relevant:
The long tommorow, Morbus Gravis, Blame!, Habitat.
>b-but user! Who cares if you can't modify your apartment?
Why bother with character creation if the player can't immerse with their own role?They marketed it as an RPG, the source material was a tabletop RPG, now it's suddenly ""action-adventure"".
>inb4 have sex
fuck off
>inb4 b-but that's true cyberpunk
dilate

Attached: babel_06__babel_chinga_tu_madre__by_duster132-d6taf9o.jpg (1218x533, 794K)

I think they're limiting the amount of augments you can have kind of like deus ex

You can keep saying it, but that doesn't make it true. Says a lot about your state of mind.

dilate

This guy fucked up by giving all of Yea Forums shitposters a boogeyman to hide behind

How convincing, you are a the master of deception user

Engage in intercourse

>t. epic shill using buzzwords to attempt to fit in
youtu.be/q0zmn0hEv24

Kill yourself

>the one time mods are 100% believable and aren't jackasses with a badge whose only job is to cut out content from boards that don't follow the rules.

If you look up "Cyberpunk" on wikipedia the first sentence literally says."it's a combination of lowlife and high tech". Imagine living in a society where nobody gives a fuck about your morals and where technology is so advanced that you can replace your arms with gatling guns. With these conditions you honestly believe that a huge amount of people wouldn't immediately find a way to add sex to the equation? You could literally mod yourself to have 6 dicks that shoot laser beams and you're surprised about transgender people? I'm not saying you should like it, but acting surprised about it is just silly

>op doesn't need to post

I've known that forever and have always been a detractor of CDPR.
Have sex.

>tfw I will make a tranny V
If they don't model her a bulge in her panties I will be disappointed.

Attached: 1560362180253.jpg (447x720, 42K)

>OP gets exposed for samefagging
>Samefaggs anyway
see

>CYBO GAYM GOOD
fuck off shill
>CYBO GAYM BAD
fuck off...shill?
Nowadays saying if a game is good or bad equals that you are a paid promotor? Unironically ingest cyanide.

Doesn't make what is said any less true

When did they promise any of this?

for you

All of it was promised

If you actually think cyberpunk had flying cars you are an idiot and don't know anything about the universe.

Where? Show proof

I don't understand the hype for a cdproject game. The Witcher 3 was a consolised waste.
Surely all of it was artificial hype generated by shills.

Show proof of it not being promised

>the game literally had a flying car in the first trailer

Attached: ACB8C46F-CD01-41EF-A8BE-5C993CC6EFD0.jpg (743x413, 29K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYTHING PRE 2018 DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't that remove one of the biggest themes from Cyberpunk about what being transhuman is and at what point does the encroachment of technology remove what makes humans human? Seems like a big mistake for roleplaying and player options.

burden of proof samefagger, you said it was promised and you haven't shown it

You can't take promises out of thin air OP someone at some point has to make them so show screenshots or link videos of where any of that was promised

Have flying cars been ruled out? It might just be that the player drives on wheels, as there would still be wheeled vehicles even if we had a bunch of flying ones.

It seems like they could co-exist.

Show proof of it not existing, lol you can't I win.