Monday..............hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Monday

Monday..............hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Monday

Attached: 16d.jpg (680x383, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/2057470
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-18/one-day-of-work-a-week-is-most-effective-dose-for-mental-health-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>male bathroom
i demand to see the manager, i have no place to dilate

Attached: misc40.jpg (395x437, 57K)

i don't wanna go Yea Forumsros
Help..

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

Burger-flipping wageslave here, we're closed on Mondays.

Fuck off back to your circlewank at /biz/

jokes on you, i work at Barnes and Noble as a book shelver and love my quiet job

It's Sunday you dumb frognigger retard.

you fucking scared me
you made me think that today was monday and that i have to work later
TODAY IS SUNDAY, MY DAY OFF, FUCK YOU

Attached: NotLikeNico.png (112x104, 27K)

Monday is the best day of the week if you're a NEET because you get to see all the wagecucks at their lowest.

>tfw got ass blasted wasted last night

I can't even enjoy my Sunday because I'm too hungover

Make sure to stay hydrated, wagies.

Attached: 1561011451563.jpg (747x767, 106K)

monday soon. tick tock

NEET IS WORTHLESS
NEET IS POOR
NEET GETS THROWN OUT THE DOOR
WAGIE PLAYS WITH COKE AND FRIES
NEET HITS STREETS WHEN MOMMY DIES

>wagecucks

Attached: you seem upset.jpg (818x812, 378K)

why not just work from fucking home

There's really no need to edit his face.

nigger owned?

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough (ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag))
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
derp.ibooru.org/2057470
(remove the first period)

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

it's sunday night, you better go to sleep so you can wake up early tomorrow

>tfw you only work on weekends and just got off work and will play vide- shitpost on Yea Forums all week

Attached: 1460683809311.jpg (1000x899, 216K)

I do. But after a while you go insane being home after so many days. Plus, I'm in a different state of mind in the office vs at home.

But I sure as hell am working from home this Monday

He's alive!

Attached: 125455234125.jpg (277x256, 18K)

nah I work in schools and I'm taking some time off since the school year just ended.

>Only off 1 day at a time
>Get get invested in anything because each free day is bookended by more soul crushing work
I'm going to fucking shoot myself

are you a teacher or just staff?

>tfw off Mondays

Attached: 1560354149773.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Tell me how and i will

Ah, yes, Monday, another day at the office, browsing pages, reading some manga, while still getting good cash. I love how easy it is to get into PR and Social Media management and do nothing for good cash.

substitute teacher, so not really as glorious. I haven't been a full time teacher but something tells me I prefer subbing to teaching even with the reduced pay.

based

BASED! BASED!
MODS IF YOU BAN THIS MAN EVER AGAIN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK AGAIN!

>pats head

Public accountant here
I can't dew this anymore

I don't even care about the money, I just want to be free

Attached: 1338926050918.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>window closing in 3...

>complete some tickets
>watch anime
>shitpost on Yea Forums
>work on my projects because why not
Life is easy.

Wagie here. It's really not that hard, just don't get stuck in retail and you can find a comfy office job.

I still play vidya for 3-4 hours a day on weekdays, I have a decent income that allows me to buy what I want, and I have a bunch of saved up PTO that I routinely use whenever a big title I want comes out. Sometimes we have Mario Kart 8 tournaments in my office when it's a slow day.

Attached: 1540510408952.png (187x196, 58K)

>Work Part Time from 4am to 7am
>Play video games for the rest of the day
Nice feeling to be honest

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

>another $2,000 n the bank account

Feels good man.

Attached: 1525107401871.gif (241x200, 135K)

Who /salarychad/ here?

Attached: wri9utqgt43y.png (391x389, 100K)

Wagie posters are cretins. sage

get a job that requires mostly computer work

Who /FREElancer/ here?

Attached: 1235341241.png (888x894, 520K)

>Working at Mc Donald’s
Nigga just work as a Package Handler

That sounds kinda gay.

Salary is literally a scam invented by 1% to make you work more than 40 hours/week with no additional pay.
Real chads work hourly with benefits.

>3k in the bank
>flying over to a girl I met in ffxiv
>going to sniff her feet and burry my face in her goth tiddy gf with tattoos ass'
Feels good
Enjoy that staying indoors 24/7 and only ever playing maybe 4 hours of vidya bro.

Attached: 1561298794454.jpg (1052x526, 135K)

How's that unpaid overtime bro?

DANCE WAGIE DANCE

Attached: 2C730D00-4C50-4A3E-AD35-8E2BE221693B.png (332x332, 148K)

>sub
god bless your fucking soul
where i went to school, subs either gave an absolutely bullshit lesson while kids goofed off or were relentlessly bullied.
one left in tears because she changed her pad between classes but the smell was stronger than anything ive ever smelled, it was genuinely disgusting. kids were falling on the floor pretending to gag, screaming for help, opening the windows, everything
but if youre posting here, youre probably fit for the job

Not really it’s really not that hard especially for the Hours and pay you get even with the Winter Season

Yep, I'm working part time so I can pay for school and eventually invest in real estate, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.png (506x290, 82K)

Holy finna basev BarneyCHAD
You're pretty cool too
Crinfe

Who else is above both Wagies and NEETs with a nice Salaried position?

No! No!!! I fantasize about killing my boss and myself at work. All i wanna do is lie down and dream and play video games on a big comfy couch with a beer beside me

Attached: 1560452438390.png (666x500, 226K)

Look, I get that there has to be a reason for your employment here and it is more than likely your less than ideal IQ... but if I wanted fries with that, I would have told you. Fucking retard.
Now open the door for me and my electric wheelchair, refuse to and I will make damn sure you will lose your pathetic excuse for a job.
*farts on his way out*

Attached: 1556635007263.jpg (1000x916, 84K)

>tfw my boss doesn't allow water outside of the breakroom
>tfw my 6-hour shift only has one break, and sometimes we don't even get that if a manager forgets to give it to us

Attached: KILL.jpg (500x417, 119K)

>above NEETs
>anyone
Nobody in the world is above NEETs, you will never understand the freedom of neetdom wagie. Go back to the cagie

Because you told me

It's 3:48 and I have a week's paid vacation to go to the camper near the beach that I can afford.

my time and a half brothers.

Attached: guy frog.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>NEETs are so out of touch with reality they think every job is a shit McDonald retail job

Most people have comfy office jobs that telecommute most of the time

Real talk, why do people get upset when the food takes a long time, when they order food when its busy as hell? Are these people genuinely stupid?

>Part time position right out of highschool, didn't go to college
>All of my co-workers are 50+, no friends outside or in work
>Told myself I would quit at Valentine's day of my first year, been 3 years now
I feel more isolated doing this than sitting at home jerking off for 6 hours straight

why the fuck not?

I have been both a neet and a wagie before. You're both pathetic and beneath me, a true master of my own fate.

maybe because its called FAST food?

Would you date an ugly girl?

>Set amount of income every month
>Barely get to leave the house
>Have to ask Mommy for everything
>Depression and other health issues
How exactly are you free?

how ugly?

Good fucking question, I wish I knew.

That sounds like slavery nigga

I would date anyone if we shared interests

because if you want a tip, we expect swift service.

Epic fart, my liege.

unless you work in an office I'd say fuck your boss and have water near you

Based.

depends on what she can offer to the relationship

>actually like work now because I get to be around with the super cute girl who I'm now good friends with

just make friends with a girl at work and it won't feel like work anymore

Attached: IMG_4235.png (540x1080, 68K)

>comfy
>office job
Being goldstein’s slave will never be comfy wagie, no matter how much you sugarcoat it. Now go, and dance for me

Because normies are retarded and have a short attention span. This is why a majority of them need fast paced games and everything.
These retards are the reason a lot of what used to be normal jobs

(Think: amazon, mcdonalds, any store or warehouse that does deliveries) essentially are treated like drones. Expected to work overtime to meet delivery deadlines that have to be delivered within 1 fucking day after ordering or 10m after ordering if its food while getting shit pay.

>6 hour shift
fucking part timers

Jokes on you, I've never worked more than 2 hours of OT a week since going from hourly to salary. The jump in pay was almost 12k a year which more than makes up for a lost 104 hours at my old hourly rate. Plus the new position came with 2 extra weeks of Vacation with a work from home company provided Laptop and iPad.

>Set amount of income every month
>Barely any free time
>Have to ask boss to have a day off
>Depression, fatigue and other health issues
Wagies sure have it better

this is illegal.
i dont know where you are, but at least here in my state youre guaranteed a 15 minute break if you work 4 hours, 30 if you work 6, and two 30 minute breaks if you work 9+

There's cameras in the Box Office, and he watches them. You can't sneak in water without him finding out.

Today on things that never happened/will happen.

Pick three to take with you

Attached: E7D44AE4-B46F-400D-BFC4-6624D6600ED3.png (1850x3500, 405K)

>tfw I "work" at home on Mondays

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 5K)

Are you sure you're not being cat fished user? I'm worried about your safety.

What job is it?

KEK

YOU are the fucking pathetic little smart-kid-numale here

you are LITERALLY seething right now because you KNOW that YOU have just been exposed as a pathetic friendless Yea Forumsermin

YOU have been shaken to the core by MY elite truthbombs.

Instead of facing the truth that you are an irredeemable turd, YOU have followed up posted a series of reddit gold posts in a desperate attempt to save face, except all it's achieved is making YOU look even more pathetic than before.

It's over. YOU cannot recover from this. YOUR heart will begin to race and the blood will pump through YOUR body, and YOU'LL make another similarly flustered post, which will only further diminish YOUR standing on Yea Forums

Reminder that I'm in YOUR head. Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME.

Whether you choose to foolishly reply, or ignore the posts like a little bitch again, YOUR status among the Yea Forums community will decline.

There is no way out. YOU have NEVER met anyone as dedicated as I am, and I WILL dedicate all of my attention to wiping YOU off the face of this board.

Keep on digging your own grave though, you LITERAL piece of shit.

I look forward to your furious reply, which I will NOT be reading

The REAL way to live (assuming you weren't born rich but also not dirt poor) is to have a good paying full time job and save as much money you can and when you feel really tired mentally of being a slave you quit then go back to your parent's basement for a little "retirement" and ejoy the money you saved up, then after you start to get bored of the abscence of strife in your life you get another job, repeat until your parents die or kick you out

Literally me

>tfw I work part-time from 11-3 so I don't have to wake up early

Attached: 1558891538047.png (1202x892, 324K)

>Yo bro, just get out of the house, you'll meet people
>Get job
>Not just lonely with money
How do you even stumble into this position, what am I doing wrong

yeah maybe she'll send you some smiley faces and some

I don't have to work tomorrow yay

This is the second time I’ve seen you post this exact image

Monday and Tuesday are my days off actually

>Get to live at home AND get paid
>Work when I want, take a break when I want, sometimes for months
Maybe not as comfy as the true neet but its the next best thing.

Top delusion
I already live off your money you wagemonkey

I was never on a M-F schedule before, but I just recently got a new job at MS where I barely interact other people, I watch videos or listen to music all day when I work, I show up pretty much whenever I want as long as 8 hours gets put in, and I work from home on Mondays and Fridays.

Feels good, man.

Do it for Nico.

Wish I could work from home more often, I can only do it occasionally and I have to ask for it every time. Just one designated day to work from home would be enough.

6 hours should be full time, 8 is already straight up slavery

what can I say, I'm obsessed with this girl.

>when the welfare comes in
POST YOUR FACE WHEN

Attached: 1558949733986.png (361x363, 200K)

>But after a while you go insane being home after so many days.
I've been working from home for over two years and it rules. I dread all the shit that comes with commuting and interacting with coworkers when it comes to an end desu

The only difference between going to the office and working at home is the clothes I wear, otherwise I even browse the same sites.

Attached: 1af7b9da15e92b03435a11f9bc274901.jpg (1129x860, 566K)

The only female around my age at work is a bull dike who gets upset when we they don't hire more women because they're not qualified.

This

In my state (Rhode Island) you are legally required to be allowed a 15 minute break if you work 4 hours, and an hour break if you work 8 hours.

Not being given a break sounds illegal enough on its own, not being allowed to have fucking drinking water with you sounds super illegal

There’s literally nothing wrong with working Part Time and Going for Education especially if you don’t live paycheck to paycheck

ITT: wagies lying about not working on Monday
FUCKING COPE LMFAO

Attached: e58.jpg (500x370, 60K)

OHHHHHHHHHH WEEKEND RING

BROKEN BY SOMEONE... OR SOMEWAGIE...

>implying we get tips
Also, maybe don't be retarded and caught up on the wording 'fast', because when you willfully enter the store and see it busy and expect the food to suddenly appear, you're fucking dumb.
>Long drivethrough line
>lot of people inside
>Hmm let me go in and order, this should take NO time at all
>Umm wtf why isn't food automatically here? You're telling me food has to be cooked and served to the people waiting before me? Nonsense.
If you do this and get mad, you're actually low IQ

I have mondays off

Attached: 1531144916429.png (704x530, 346K)

Being a guy probably helps with some of that. I kinda like doing something different every day, talking to all the groups of students, etc etc. It's pretty fun. Being a main teacher would suck because there's a fuckload more paperwork involved in it and you need to make lesson plans in an education system that literally says "the kids cannot fail no matter what" thanks to Dubya's No Child Left Behind bullshit. If I were to actually teach I would want them to have to learn.

The teachers usually leave me with busy work which I have to do my best to make them do, but I think they're starting to catch on that so long as the work is done and nobody is killing each other I don't really care what they do. I also do art, so I usually have a drawing or two up on the board and let them join in when their work is done. It's funny because one time I was at a religious school and they told me their teacher said drawing on the board was a waste of ink but I said something that amounted to "fuck that logic" and I think they really liked that. You inspire them every once in a while and it feels great.

if not fat then yes

Got him good

How slow would the traffic on Yea Forums be from dead users if welfare was cut completely?

>announcing reports
Enjoy your ban

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-18/one-day-of-work-a-week-is-most-effective-dose-for-mental-health-study-says

Attached: 1561222027525.jpg (351x435, 102K)

>reduced work hours from 5 to 4 days a week
its not worth working so much bros. you cant buy time desu

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] Cardcaptor Sakura 55 [BDRip 1440x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_12.21.348.jpg (1440x1080, 711K)

Never worked an hour over 40. Cope, nigger.

Attached: 073.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>tfw work mondays

Attached: Looks+good+_3ea610532c8a317538ef99328d7a624f.jpg (719x1200, 409K)

Based.

>Live in holland as a foreigner but born here
>Not a single company that is small and chill wants to hire me
>All the dutch i've ever met are lazy and slow workers that literally expect the finest of treatment for the least of effort put back in
>Workload increases and the dutch retard bosses and managers open up to roaches like me
>Enter me, the roach
>Overtime
>Overtime
>Overtime
>Work my ass off to balance the white swamp trash doing nothing
>Workload decreases, contract isn't extended
>Repeat
>Decide to move away and whenever asked by co roaches about why I redpill them to also leave

Enjoy your country going to shit you spoiled lazy faggots, I used to genuinely think being a foreigner made me a lesser intelligent human being because of your garbage school system and actually getting a first hand experience of your work ethics made me realize 90% of eu's reason for importing shitskins is because none of you fucking work above 10% capacity.

Attached: 54364536.png (1457x1401, 1.75M)

This, I mostly work late shifts on weekends and I still get good hours.
Also I get paid on Wednesday, great night to go out and get myself a drink and a good bite to eat

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 3.57.26 PM.png (651x267, 106K)

there aren't many women forklift operators

>tfw nobody talked to me at work
>tfw girl at work starts inviting me to hang out
>tfw making friends with her friends
It’s a good feel

You're on Linkedin and Indeed every day trying to get the fuck out of there, right?

Just snagged the elusive 4-10s job. M-Thur, $36.50/hr. It's going to suck when I eventually leave this position and have to work on Friday.

Imagine doing physical work. How dumb do you have to be? All it takes is to sit down in front of a camera and tell people that you need money

Attached: based.jpg (327x377, 12K)

These jesus user. Don't be stupid. You might get mugged.

Based.
t. 60k a year living with parents

>show up to work in sweats and a hoodie
>turn on work PC and go talk to co-workers for half an hour
>go grab coffee with some co-workers
>go back to my desk and browse the web for another 45 minutes
>start doing work
>go to lunch
>come back and start watching netflix on my phone
>shitpost for awhile
>buy some vidya on Amazon
>do some more work for a few hours
>leave 15 minutes early

wtf, I love being a slave now

I met a girl on the Internet and flew to her years ago. Not saying you won't get your kidneys stolen, but the odds are at least existent.

>tfw run my own online business
>Technically on the clock 24/7 but don't have to answer to anyone
>Every day is essentially a workday and a weekend

Its a weird kind of feel.

Attached: c85.jpg (680x665, 37K)

What are some vidya with this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg

how many creampies from different men do you think she's gotten since she met you

>Get paid hourly
>time and a half after 8 hours
>double time after 10
>5 weeks holiday per year
>company van
It feels good, but I'd still rather not need to work

Super kek
My salary comes from taxpayer dollars so your mom is paying for us both

I was miserable unemployed. I love my job. Great people at the workplace too.

We all know that if this is true, that goth chick is huge. More like a goth truck

>tfw you just work 3 days a week and get paid over average to spend in proteins and vidya forever

I don't go back until Tuesday, but I'm doing a 6 day work week.

>Get part time job
>"Yeah, Saturdays aren't required, you'll work 4 days a week if that's fine with you."
>5 months into job
>Start getting put on Saturdays
>Ask boss about it
>"I don't know who told you that, Saturday's have always been required."
>tfw it was him who told me that
I'm going to snap

Attached: 1522992162558.jpg (240x300, 13K)

My day is similar.

>work from home
>make my own hours
>no minimum weekly hours
>get to do what I love all day
>meanwhile I can take food/fap breaks whenever I want, and watch shit on my second monitor
Truly the master race. I get the money of a wagie with the benefits of a NEET.

Zero because society would collapse from every urban area tearing itself apart.

>Shitskins works like a slave for minimum wage and his bosses love him
Shocking

If you´re american you should not celebrate having 3k in bank. That´s just one moth of work

Seething.

>there's people in this thread right now that can't play video games for 7 days a week for 16 hours a day if they wanted to
lmao
pathetic

Attached: 1524602756763.jpg (249x249, 17K)

free exercise. imagine having a sitting job and then having to do physical activities on your free time.