What did you think of Ravenholm?

What did you think of Ravenholm?

Attached: 20160810121928_1.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpCv12q6fFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont go there

Spooky as shit in first playthrough, is the worst chapter in replays.

It was nothing nye the countryside

i was pretty young so i struggled getting trough that nightmare

the most reddit part of the half-life series

Honestly didn't think it was that great, at least not to the point where it deserved all the dicksucking it gets whenever HL2 is brought up.

I didn't like it because they tried to force you to use the gravity gun for a while there and that gimmicky piece of shit isn't nearly as fun as they thought.

Scared the shit out of 13 year old emo me. Now it's prime atmosphere as a 27 year old goth.

Attached: 1514939640742.png (600x650, 189K)

Maybe if you're a n00b who wastes all your ammo

>27 year old goth.
I thought people grew out of this phase once they reach 16

He probably just hasn't grown at all mentally since 16.

Looking back, half life 2 is one of the worst sequels for a video game ever made. It took everything that made half life 1 competent and just said LOL LOOK AT THE PHYSICS GRAVITY GUN and literally shit themselves with retardation with everything else. Guns feel like shit, story is shit, level design is fucking awful and it was one of the first games to have episodic formats for chapters.

Fuck half life 2, and fuck valve.

Attached: ravenholdm.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Nova Propsekt and the Citadel are much better areas. Zombies aren't interesting to fight at all.

ZOMBIE GOASTS LEAVE THIS PLACE

never made it past the boat ride
what a dogshit fucking game

based as fuck

Epic shills should leave.

Pretty good, not as good as Water Hazard, Highway 17 or Nova Prospekt though. It doesn't come close to Episode 1 or 2, although to be fair they wouldn't be as good if they didn't have HL2 before them.

boring as fuck

Played it back in middle school, spooked the shit out of me, but with limited ammo and fast zombies was a wild ride. Father Grigori was so cool

youtube.com/watch?v=mpCv12q6fFI

half life 2 is a joke

I had fun going through it with mostly just the gravity gun and then the shotgun when the fast headcrab zombies showed up.

>Allowing society to tame you

>He

Attached: 1504149979544.jpg (596x699, 157K)

>27 year old goth.

Attached: 1502167649236.jpg (960x882, 59K)

How does shitting on half life 2 make me a chink? Kill yourself lol.

>woman or tranny
Yikers!!!!!