Will he be in DKCR 3?

Will he be in DKCR 3?

Attached: King K Rool Ultimate Render.png (917x871, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/news-how-fans-brought-back-k-rool.457451/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He'll be in Donkey Kong 65.

Who knows. It would be stupid not to include him, but Nintendo has a habit of doing stupid, oblivious things sometimes.

Retro wanted to put him in the Switch release of Tropical Freeze but Sakurai told them he wanted dibs on K. Rool first. He's all but guaranteed to be in the next game.

Hopefully they make my boy a playable character.

Attached: 1560648107091.jpg (1380x1380, 196K)

The real question is when are we getting a DKCR 3?

Retro are working on Metroid Prime 4 for the next few years. Unless another studio does it, it's going to be a long wait for DKCR 3.

>here’s a source for ya
My ass!

Hopefully.

Attached: K.Rool OA (Jungle Climber).jpg (424x480, 37K)

No way fag. I want him to be a villain again, and this time, really go off the deep end. Darkness. Extinction

If they make a DK 3D platformer again I want it to be similar to Crash. Leave collectathons to Mario and Banjo.

nope

DK 64 was literally fucking garbage

It depends on how much of a hissy fit Miyamoto pulls.

As playable. Life is based like that.

I'm glad Miyamoto got absolutely BTFO when K.Rool joined Smash

I miss the gloomy industrial pirate themes the Kremlings always carried. The other two didn't have a comparable aesthetic.

Attached: 1552378483643.jpg (600x377, 88K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? Miyamoto doesn't even care about Donkey Kong or who makes it.

Miyamoto hasn't decided anything inside Nintendo in a long while.

Imagine actually believing this.

What? Do you even know who K rool is?

The game has issues, but one is unforgivable:
>Why K.Rool is shown to be a regular sized cunning, imposing and intelligent figure during the game but at the end in the arena he is bigger than normally and seemingly dumb and stupid?

He still supervises, just like the last DK game. He's still buttmad that Rare surpassed him in every way, he doesn't want Rare's legacy shown because it reminds him of those times.

God damn Metroid and everyone involved with that dated Alien ripoff that peaked on the SNES.

Do you have any source on why an old jap would be hating on Rare when they made system seller games and also revamped an old treasured IP that was going nowhere?

If you get over yourselves now, you'll be less upset when it happens.

Attached: 1560274071236.png (1024x576, 1.1M)

What are you implying with that picture you cocksucker

That he's going to be playable and you're going to deal with it.

Of course. The real question is whether or not his friendliness with the Kongs will carry over from smash.

Attached: DKhype.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

I hope he's been building up the Kremlings' strength while the Kongs have been distracted by other threats, and they make a massive return. Retro's pretty good at portraying antagonists, they just stumbled a bit with the boring tiki guys, and I wanna see the Kremlings fleshed out in the same manner the Snowmads are.

Attached: C_jJj1CUAAAMmyU.png (1209x1000, 2.54M)

>DKCR3

Not happening, Metroid fans threw too much of a fit over TF existing so Retro is doing Prime 4 instead.

here's one for (you)
smashboards.com/threads/news-how-fans-brought-back-k-rool.457451/
>They were interested in putting K. Rool in the Tropical Freeze Switch port in some capacity, but were denied with no reasoning given. This reportedly was because after the ballot Sakurai had personally called dibs on reviving the character himself.