100% off, all the time

>100% off, all the time
how can sales even compete?

Attached: 1558642976817.png (976x658, 272K)

society wouldn't function if everyone was like you

piracy does not negatively impact sales and never will because people always pay for things they like.

Attached: laughs corporately.jpg (569x889, 100K)

>denuvo unracked for 4 months
poorfag coping, lmao

>how can sales compete
>already competing

American education sucks

non-americans always display such weird reading comprehension, it's like you think every word always has to have one meaning in one context. I think we all know what OP meant.

>people always pay for things they like
But pirates don't pay at all.

He said if "everyone" was like you. If everyone pirated then the entire industry would go to shit because no one buys anything.

Based

Good! Society can keep throwing me lemons as usual whilst my one saving grace is free stuff because of buyfags. Thanks for the entertainment!

Who's the best supplier and why is it FitGirl? Seriously is there anyone who can compete with her?

Attached: cropped-icon-192x192[1].jpg (192x192, 7K)

I pirate things I don't care much about and buy things I like. It's not hard.

>can't pirate food, electricity, building materials, medicine, fuel, etc
Society will be perfectly fine without games

But why pirate something at all if you don't care for it? Why bother putting in the effort then?

Blocks your path.

Attached: 1561315070333.jpg (1500x844, 620K)

I used to pirate games when I was a kid with no job. Now i only pirate games as demos.

She's the best. I don't get the hate for her repacks, everybody complains that it's faster to download a scene release twice the size, because it installs faster. Apparently most pirates have a gigabyte connection with a single core cpu.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: handball 17.jpg (533x238, 24K)

DEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: 1511614750800.png (1600x731, 685K)

Considering the viruses that I got from pirating on my last computer, it has been cheaper just buying on steam sales.

Holy fuck, piratebros BTFO

>he doesn't try before he buys
>he trusts "reviews" from shills, game journalists, e-celebs
Is this like some kind of cuck pay-pig fetish?
Is that why people complain about their huge unplayed Steam libraries, they're just addicted to buying shit?

i would rather touching my balls with my hand desu

Steam has a lot of features that I like. If a game is Epic only I pirate it because it offers nothing that is worth putting up with DRM for, and Tencent has already paid the developer for my copy.

NOOOOOOO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HANDBALL!

Attached: 12703377.jpg (1070x601, 83K)

Yeah, only retards buy games when you could just pirate them instead. There's literally no reason to pay for video games, and anyone who buys a video game for any reason is an idiot.

>but it's like stealing!!
Wrong. A pirate was never going to buy the game anyway, so there's no lost sale. That's why I'm determined to convince people who are about to buy games to cancel their orders and pirate those games instead. There's nothing wrong with it because piracy can't possibly decrease sales at all.

>but developers deserve money for their work!!
This would be true, except for one thing: Most developers put DRM in their games. I refuse to support that. Why would you pay for DRM? It even makes legal copies more difficult to play. I hate DRM even more as a pirate, because some games aren't cracked immediately. Fortunately, some sites like GOG release DRM-free games which are easy to pirate, so I can just pirate those right away and play them without even cracking them.

>but you should support good developers so they make more good games!!
Pirates have a more positive effect on the industry than paying customers do. We pirate games to try them, and then buy them later if they're good. This helps us avoid buying bad games, thereby decreasing sales of those games, which punishes the bad developers. We also advertise games through word of mouth, and tell our friends to buy them.

But go ahead, tell me again about how piracy is wrong.

*rapes your CPU*

Who the fuck is that chink on that pic?

GIVE ME MY FUCKING HANDBALL!

Attached: 1560117436800.png (1920x1080, 979K)

Where's my Anno 1400?

Where do i get cracks pf games without getting viruses?

Back in my day, we had to download games from warez sites in like 40-60 different pieces. One of the last games I actually downloaded was probably Hitman Codename 47 in 1999 or maybe 2000--don't remember when it came out.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

pirates before being called degenerates:
>haha why would you BUY things? hahaha

pirates after being called degenerates:
>b-but wait, we do buy things, we're the good guys, literally all pirates pay for things I promise!!

>trying to get with Stacy at a party at Chad's house
>he's showing everyone his video game collection, he only buys physical, room is filled with discs, cartridges, arcade cabinets
>see Handball 17 atop a marble plinth, resting on a red silk pillow with original reciept nestled next to it
>run out crying as Stacy immediately begins to blow him right then and there

>being proud of being a cybernigger

To determine if something is ethical, let's first say that an ethical thing is something ideally everyone would do. Like let's say "not stealing". Obviously it's possible for everyone to not steal so it doesn't violate that requirement. Let's see if copyright infringement - or piracy - holds up to the same scrutiny. Let's imagine two hypothetical worlds for our thought experiment.

World A: No one pirates. Companies make games and software with the incentive that people will buy it since no one pirates.

World B: Everyone pirates. Companies have no incentive to create games and software since they'll just get it pirated away from them. With no companies making things, there becomes nothing to pirate thus piracy is impossible.

World B is a paradoxical world where everyone pirates yet no one pirates. If piracy was a logically good thing to do then we could have everyone do said thing without creating a paradox. Therefore we must strive for World A if our ethics are to logically make any sense.

Attached: 1557594723385.jpg (1536x1536, 255K)

I'm gonna be honest. The ease and certainty of just buying a game on Steam during a sale, knowing it'll be patched to the latest official version, having cloud backups, having community hubs for guides/secrets/builds/general infodump shit etc. is a good enough for me.

Gaben was right. Piracy is typically a service problem. Funnily enough, now that games are growing out of control in storage size, I've started pirating a bit more again because rips save so much storage space.

>not living in AB world
The herder needs sheep and so does the wolf. No, I'm not some ebig cyberwannabe pirate, I'm just really bad at analogies.

I like giving something in return for a good experience

Have fun in Hell sinner

>that feel when the dial-up shits itself right as you get to 2.47mb downloaded

Agreed. We should strive for a world of suckers who I can take advantage of/from.

Attached: 1553048836713.jpg (840x720, 91K)

No malware.

Piracy will only lead to the creation of things that cannot be pirated.

Pirates have created the world of loot boxes and Stadia

Attached: 1561249635074.jpg (1503x1199, 584K)

I don't like piracy but only because of the capitalist system we are in. I would love to live in a world in which people made games just out of passion and released them for free for people to enjoy. But we don't live in that world. And in the current system I think it is unethical to pirate. I go by the golden rule: if *I* made a game, wanting to make a profit, I would not want others to pirate it.

Nah. Blaming piracy for corporations being greedy is bullshit. They'd be greedy regardless. Pirates would exist even if corps were all fair and corps would be greedy even if pirates didn't exist.

We live in AB world, bro.

But gaming computers are expensive and viruses will cost you allot to get your computer fixed.

If I made a game, I'd want some anons to pirate it and some to buy it. If I made a legitimately good game, the pirates would still say my name on the internet and get buyfags to jump in.

this is my "indie" scenario and the only way I'd ever make a video game anyway.

Yes of course companies try to make money. I'm saying if piracy stops them from doing that then they'll make things that can't be pirated. Can't you fucking read?

>viruses
Only a problem for morons without Common Sense 2019.

Sorry, I disassociated the two sentences. No idea why I did that.

Yes, streaming only video games is a test. I hope it fails miserably. I cannot imagine a bleaker future than that.

Yes, I'm sure piracy did, not the gambling high the average person gets when they spend currency not marked in real life dollars on virtual boxes or the desire to not have to constantly update your hardware

Pirate bay was safe, now it has miners. The same can happen to every piracy site you use.

>when your boomer mom picks up the phone while you are playing command and conquer 95 with your friend

based retard

*pirates all that shit*

Attached: modern-day-pirates-attack-cruise-ship.jpg (1200x676, 82K)

just nobody want to crack it
kek

>I hope it fails miserably
Why would it fail? It's going to have a 0% piracy rate

all these threads are just people on high horses trying to bait each other, prove me wrong

>I have idea out of my ass, prove me wrong
you are retard, prove me wrong

SEETHING

Only during installs, even then you can limit ram usage so your PC doesn't become unusable while it installs. Her compressed releases are great for archiving and having both game, cracks, and dlc all in a single package.

How can they recover from this?

r/wooosh

>There's literally no reason to pay for video games
Yes there: not having a PC

>r/

Attached: 1556906374911.jpg (563x517, 20K)