Switch Mini

More like Switch Vita amirite haha

Attached: 1561312658481.png (579x859, 538K)

Fake
Eat shit

looks 3D printed

Whoever made this didn't understand how the HAC shit works

>everything is png
>console itself is jpg

Attached: 1557214073869.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

Real

Attached: 1561312345390.jpg (540x960, 78K)

>specs

Uhh, exactly the fucking same but runs cooler and lasts a bit longer?

>HAC
Home Access Center?

looks like a 3D printed modified vita shell, but this is nintendo so it might as well be the actual device.

Woop woop.

Attached: switch mini leak.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

>Source: Dude trust me

>These aren't just cases

Why no leaks for the pro version.. who wants this play-doh switch

my dad works for nintendo and showed me the real switch mini, but he won't let me show you guys.
give me all your gushers at recess and maybe i'll see what i can do

It looks like a Chinese knockoff

The 'controllers' look very small, kinda concerning
It does raise the question though, how would they deal with that problem for a mini?

Ideally for me at least the mini would just be a vita shaped single player version, with a mini dock that lets you connect multiple controllers when on a TV.

except succesful

I really liked this design, they'd have to figure out how to make the circle pads click in though

Attached: 1554138304772.png (1000x1000, 390K)

>circle pads

>kinda concerning
Why? It's not real you faggot.

That looks like a Switch shaped cake.

Qbert.

those are circle pads in the image though, not sticks

There's no way greedy company like Nintendo gonna redesign joy con that can't be use with original model

Come at me. I'll suck your dick if this is real

I think nintendo should start to officialy communicate about the switch mini to cut the rumors down as soon as they can

HOLY SHIT, THE NX WAS LEAKED

Attached: 30d69fa68ab3b05e3c7003c0f7dd036b_XL.jpg (900x478, 56K)

Why would they? Rumors are a good thing.

This was always retarded because it Nintendo has a specific aesthetic that they've been carrying around since the late 80's and that black oval thing doesn't look at all like something Nintendo would make. It looks like some mexican tomagatchi.

Attached: 8og.png (1432x770, 1.6M)

Still can't believe there was retards on here who fell for this.

That's not a real switch on the left. It's a display placeholder. Look at the box sitting behind it. You can see a real switch shown on the box with the dual-colored controls

people hold on buying stuff when they know new shit is coming

New Xbox confirmed

Attached: DCEFB7AE-F0A6-46E4-95E6-C37CCDE81A22.jpg (450x588, 53K)

If this was real, it'd be stupid. The whole point of a 'mini' is to descrease the size. If the made the controllers detachable like the original one, they're just maintaining the same extra length and weight and structural flimsiness. The controllers need to be attached and bezels shrunk and the sides pulled in. You know, SMALLER. As in, MINI.

You know it's real, because it has a stick that says "CONFIDENTIAL PROPERTY" on it! It's even spelled in all caps, so that makes it super real.

This looks completely fake lmao

This. This design makes no sense from marketing perspective.

If they make a switch mini and keep the shitty d-pad then they deserve another bomb.

one year maybe, in a decade or so, consoles will hilariously look like these fake images

Attached: joan of cute.jpg (434x434, 128K)

I just love those fakes and how people do not understand what problems real leaks can cause to development teams.

Pro-tip: in extreme situations it can lead to firing ceritan amount of workers in team. Worst case scenario. Best - no bonus or promotion.

Fuck off OP.

Attached: THAT'S.jpg (316x202, 14K)

>fuck your job up
>get fired

Attached: images(5).jpg (225x225, 5K)

why do you care you fag?

Any potential “Switch mini” is meant for literal children to buy.
Fat greasy fucks getting excited over these “leaks” is pathetic.

Legends say that the event which fueled Joan De Arc's burning crusade was a cis gendered male who told her to smile more.

>Any potential “Switch mini” is meant for literal children to buy.
Why not people who just want a Switch in their pocket? The entire point to the switch is to make Nintendo games have portable play.